Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Will you support the findings, either way, of the special prosecuter

Yes, I did not vote for Trump but If they find no wrongdoing by Trump, I will accept it.
7
88%
No, If they find no wrongdoing by Trump they are clearly inept
0
No votes
Yes, I voted for Trump and If they find wrongdoing by Trump, I will accept it
1
13%
 
Total votes : 8

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 am

RedLeader wrote:you don't have to defend yourself so hard


120-ish seconds of typing is hard?
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3401
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby deltbucs » Tue May 30, 2017 7:34 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
RedLeader wrote:you don't have to defend yourself so hard


120-ish seconds of typing is hard?

For RL it is.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue May 30, 2017 11:24 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Lmao @ me loving him?? Really??? Link please!


I'd bet a scan of your posting history would have you calling everyone on this board a moron.

Ha! You can't find one, not language I use.In fact I try to stay on message until someone just starts trolling my posts, then I meet them there.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue May 30, 2017 11:38 am

Babeinbucland wrote:In fact I try to stay on message until someone just starts trolling my posts


I don't think I've ever seen you do that.

But, this is about me and not about you. Just ask...which ever grimacedfacefaggot it was that thought you and I were the same.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3401
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue May 30, 2017 8:07 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:In fact I try to stay on message until someone just starts trolling my posts


I don't think I've ever seen you do that.

.


Then you're either not paying attention or just see what you want to see.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Tue May 30, 2017 8:41 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
RedLeader wrote:you don't have to defend yourself so hard


120-ish seconds of typing is hard?


Haha. More like 6 posts, over 5 days, spanning 3 pages now of you detracting, parsing, deflecting, backtracking, and otherwise dancing around the fact that you got exposed...

But like I said - no biggie, man. just thought it was funny at the time.

Probably best for you to try and let it go. Lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1830
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby bucfanclw » Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 pm

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
120-ish seconds of typing is hard?


Haha. More like 6 posts, over 5 days, spanning 3 pages now of you detracting, parsing, deflecting, backtracking, and otherwise dancing around the fact that you got exposed...

But like I said - no biggie, man. just thought it was funny at the time.

Probably best for you to try and let it go. Lol.

Exposed to what? You not understanding how the search function works?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed May 31, 2017 6:13 am

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
120-ish seconds of typing is hard?


Haha. More like 6 posts, over 5 days, spanning 3 pages now of you detracting, parsing, deflecting, backtracking, and otherwise dancing around the fact that you got exposed...

But like I said - no biggie, man. just thought it was funny at the time.

Probably best for you to try and let it go. Lol.


You're still sitting there talking about me and researching my posts. If I'm defending myself so hard...then you're obsessed.

Or...both of those sentiments are retarded, yea?
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3401
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby deltbucs » Wed May 31, 2017 7:47 am

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
120-ish seconds of typing is hard?


Haha. More like 6 posts, over 5 days, spanning 3 pages now of you detracting, parsing, deflecting, backtracking, and otherwise dancing around the fact that you got exposed...

But like I said - no biggie, man. just thought it was funny at the time.

Probably best for you to try and let it go. Lol.

Image
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby acaton » Wed May 31, 2017 12:22 pm

How long will the Congressional investigation continue after the special prosecutor wraps it up. 3.5 - 7.5 years is my guess.

Man, notice how much hotter the summer has become the past 24 hours?
Image

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
User avatar
acaton
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:11 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Haha. More like 6 posts, over 5 days, spanning 3 pages now of you detracting, parsing, deflecting, backtracking, and otherwise dancing around the fact that you got exposed...

But like I said - no biggie, man. just thought it was funny at the time.

Probably best for you to try and let it go. Lol.


You're still sitting there talking about me and researching my posts. If I'm defending myself so hard...then you're obsessed.

Or...both of those sentiments are retarded, yea?


Wow. Apparently I really struck a nerve here... lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1830
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Wed May 31, 2017 9:12 pm

deltbucs wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Haha. More like 6 posts, over 5 days, spanning 3 pages now of you detracting, parsing, deflecting, backtracking, and otherwise dancing around the fact that you got exposed...

But like I said - no biggie, man. just thought it was funny at the time.

Probably best for you to try and let it go. Lol.

Image


LOL...


Image
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1830
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 am

And only one trump cult member said they would accepts the results. And who says the right doesn’t indulge in denial and conspiracy theories :lol:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Ken Carson » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:47 am

The issue is that you think everyone who disagrees with you on something is a Trump supporter. The way you should react to that poll is that everyone who voted will accept the findings.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 2609
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Ken Carson wrote:The issue is that you think everyone who disagrees with you on something is a Trump supporter. The way you should react to that poll is that everyone who voted will accept the findings.


I am absolutely possitive that not everyone who disagrees with me is a trump supporter, but thanks for trying to tell me what I think :roll:

And since only one person who supported trump says they will accept the findings - well really - that says it all. But again thanks for telling me how YOU think I “should” react. :roll:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:07 pm

God dammit, let's just wait for the report.

Personally, I think Trump is an idiot and had no idea what his lackeys were up to, but lets just wait for ****ing Meuller.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 9425
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 507 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:25 pm

I made this thread because what is happening now was so predictable. If Muellars investigation shows more criminal intent and/or collusion then you can bet your sweet tush that the baboons are going to screech even louder that it is a vast left wing conspiracy. Clearly very few on here have the integrity to commit to the acceptance of the results. And that is exactly what I expected.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Rocker » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:53 am

Babe, your passive-aggressive insults towards people that don’t hold to your point of view is wearing thin.

“Baboons?” “Screeching?”

Really???
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:47 am

Rocker wrote:Babe, your passive-aggressive insults towards people that don’t hold to your point of view is wearing thin.

“Baboons?” “Screeching?”

Really???


Lolol I just read my post from your point of view without any kind of seque it makes sense to me those comments looked like they were directed at folks that disagree with my ideology! But it truly wasn’t. That was a reference to something I said in another thread, my bad there.

But you bring up a good point regardless so let me take the opporutnity to address it. You know better than anyone, from personal experience - if you treat me with respect I will treat you with the same. So the screeching baboons comment (which is exactly my visual when I see them posting) is entirely about those poster’s behavior, not their beliefs. Pure and simple.

To expound: There are many posters on this board that I have profound differences of beliefs with, and yet we never get into personal attacks. Why? Because If someone treats me with respect, kindness and integrity and I will give that
back 100% +. Always. 100% of the time. Beginning, middle and end of story.

BUT, let’s be honest here, most on this board have different goals than mine. They hide behind the anonymity of computer screens and take any and all opportunities to devolve to their bases nature. They will gleefully default to name calling, attempt to humiliate, attack the poster personally, etc. And I am not going to condone that behavior with my silence.

And don’t you think It is almost comical how brutal folks are with me, but when I call folks out on their behavior, *I* am told to behave differently. lol Hmmmmmmm - Why is that, do you think??

So no, this is not about someone not agreeing with my views, this is about me refusing to stay silent on other’s behavior. And honestly, I hope you would not want any female you love to shut up about other’s poor choices of behavior because it wears thin on someone else.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Previous

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests