Donald Trump vs North Korea

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Donald Trump vs North Korea

Postby The Outsider » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:01 am

There are some decent up and coming D's that could mount a serious challenge at the very least. I just don't know if the DNC has the balls to pull the trigger on one of them.
The Outsider

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 am

The Outsider wrote:There are some decent up and coming D's that could mount a serious challenge at the very least.

OOCA
bucfanclw

Postby deltbucs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:20 pm

The Outsider wrote:There are some decent up and coming D's that could mount a serious challenge at the very least. I just don't know if the DNC has the balls to pull the trigger on one of them.

I don't think it's about balls. The DNC would rather have Trump in office than Bernie (or someone else that isn't a corrupt ***hole) so they can keep with business as usual.
deltbucs

Postby The Outsider » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:38 pm

deltbucs wrote:
The Outsider wrote:There are some decent up and coming D's that could mount a serious challenge at the very least. I just don't know if the DNC has the balls to pull the trigger on one of them.

I don't think it's about balls. The DNC would rather have Trump in office than Bernie (or someone else that isn't a corrupt ***hole) so they can keep with business as usual.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Frankly they could be stuck with Sanders anyway. I don't think there's a chance in hell Biden runs, despite what most seem to think. He seemed pretty happy to get back to civilian life after his time as VP. And even as old as Sanders is, and even I think it's a huge negative, I don't think he loses the primary unless someone like Biden is in for it. I don't think Warren runs either, so at that point you're left with a bunch of guys like McCauliffe, Jerry Brown, etc. I don't think those guys beat Sanders on the national stage.
The Outsider

Postby deltbucs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:20 pm

The Outsider wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I don't think it's about balls. The DNC would rather have Trump in office than Bernie (or someone else that isn't a corrupt ***hole) so they can keep with business as usual.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Frankly they could be stuck with Sanders anyway. I don't think there's a chance in hell Biden runs, despite what most seem to think. He seemed pretty happy to get back to civilian life after his time as VP. And even as old as Sanders is, and even I think it's a huge negative, I don't think he loses the primary unless someone like Biden is in for it. I don't think Warren runs either, so at that point you're left with a bunch of guys like McCauliffe, Jerry Brown, etc. I don't think those guys beat Sanders on the national stage.

I'm sure the DNC will find some corrupt ***hole to prop up and I'm also afraid of a scenario like Sanders and Warren both running...and them 2 splitting votes that could all go to Bernie. Either way, I see no way that the DNC lets Bernie win this thing. He's a major threat to their way of life and money. And voters are lazy and ****ing stupid. They still support the DNC, because it's their team. Democratic voters reelected Debbie Wasserman Schultz in the primaries in the last election after she got booted as DNC chair and all that ****. There was actually a candidate worth a **** that ran against her, too.
deltbucs

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 am

So per this threads title, where are all the trump supporters who should be crowing about trumps win in North Korea? Brazen, aren’t you estatic about trumps great deal there?? I mean c’mon, Kim “told him” he was going to denuclearize!!

Okay onto the derailment of this thread lol I think it is likely we will see Kamala Harris, Joe Kennedy or Cory Booker on the main stage running for the nomination. I also think Harris or especially Kennedy will have the ability to upend Sanders.
Babeinbucland

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am

Cory Booker just might be the guy the DNC goes for. He seems like the type of guy that democrats would love. Like an Obama 2.0. And he, too, preaches the gospel, but doesn't live by it.
deltbucs

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:36 am

deltbucs wrote:Cory Booker just might be the guy the DNC goes for. He seems like the type of guy that democrats would love. Like an Obama 2.0. And he, too, preaches the gospel, but doesn't live by it.

Corey Booker is of profoundly average intellect—might not be a stretch to calm him below average—and is in way out of his depth.

I fully support your endorsement of him and hope your fellow Democrats follow your lead. Make Booker your standard bearer by all means. Do it. Pretty please.
Brazen331

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:47 am

Babeinbucland wrote:So per this threads title, where are all the trump supporters who should be crowing about trumps win in North Korea? Brazen, aren’t you estatic about trumps great deal there?? I mean c’mon, Kim “told him” he was going to denuclearize!!

Okay onto the derailment of this thread lol I think it is likely we will see Kamala Harris, Joe Kennedy or Cory Booker on the main stage running for the nomination. I also think Harris or especially Kennedy will have the ability to upend Sanders.

When you think about it Babe, how stupid is Kim Jong Un? If he would have struck this deal a few years earlier, he would have gotten a plane load of cold hard cash as well.

Seems like Trump might have been bullshitting when he praised Kim’s intellect and negotiation skills.
Brazen331

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 am

Babeinbucland wrote:So per this threads title, where are all the trump supporters who should be crowing about trumps win in North Korea? Brazen, aren’t you estatic about trumps great deal there?? I mean c’mon, Kim “told him” he was going to denuclearize!!

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:59 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Cory Booker just might be the guy the DNC goes for. He seems like the type of guy that democrats would love. Like an Obama 2.0. And he, too, preaches the gospel, but doesn't live by it.

Corey Booker is of profoundly average intellect—might not be a stretch to calm him below average—and is in way out of his depth.

I mean...Trump...Just saying
uscbucsfan

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:07 am

uscbucsfan wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

His comment reminded me of the time John Oliver begged Donald Trump to run.

That said, I'm not a Booker supporter. He voted against the Sanders Bill that would have authorized the import of Canadian Pharmaceuticals, then flipped on the issue when there was backlash from progressives.

Back in 2014, he got more Wall street money than Mich McConnell....or any other member of Congress.
https://www.wnyc.org/story/booker-gets-more-wall-street-any-house-senate-member/

He's not the progressive he claims to be.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby The Outsider » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 am

deltbucs wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

I'm sure the DNC will find some corrupt ***hole to prop up and I'm also afraid of a scenario like Sanders and Warren both running...and them 2 splitting votes that could all go to Bernie. Either way, I see no way that the DNC lets Bernie win this thing. He's a major threat to their way of life and money. And voters are lazy and ****ing stupid. They still support the DNC, because it's their team. Democratic voters reelected Debbie Wasserman Schultz in the primaries in the last election after she got booted as DNC chair and all that ****. There was actually a candidate worth a **** that ran against her, too.

Warren likely won't run if Sanders runs. She knows as well as he does that if she and he run in the same election neither will win.
The Outsider

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:34 am

Brazen331 wrote:

I fully support your endorsement of him and hope your fellow Democrats follow your lead. Make Booker your standard bearer by all means. Do it. Pretty please.

How could you possibly miss the my point so badly? I think your fellow Democrats will like him, though.
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:36 am

Brazen331 wrote:

When you think about it Babe, how stupid is Kim Jong Un? If he would have struck this deal a few years earlier, he would have gotten a plane load of cold hard cash as well.

Seems like Trump might have been bullshitting when he praised Kim’s intellect and negotiation skills.

He wouldn't haven't wanted to strike a deal a few years earlier. He suddenly wanted to strike a deal and be friends with everyone after his main nuclear test facility collapsed.
deltbucs

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Joe Kennedy or Kamala Harris is far more likely to get the nomination
Babeinbucland

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Ol slobberin Joe?
beardmcdoug

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:Joe Kennedy or Kamala Harris is far more likely to get the nomination

Joe is 37 years old and would be the youngest POTUS in history. Teddy Roosevelt was 42, JFK was 43.

Kamala Harris I need to read up on some more
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Commander Bubbles » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Are we ready for our first ginger President though?
Commander Bubbles

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:45 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

No argument here; I don’t think Trump is any sort of savant but I do think he would wipe the floor with Booker in a debate. His charisma and personality are exponentially more effective than Booker’s.

That said, if Booker is the only black candidate in the primary I’ll bet he wins. If Harris is the only black candidate in the primary she will win.

The problem with nominating Booker is that the guy is a time bomb. If he doesn’t blow himself up in the primary, there’s a good chance he will do or say something stupid that will doom him in the general.

Trump says stupid things but the guy knows how to walk on the razor blade without going over the edge. I can’t explain his Teflon but I do know that Booker was not born with that gift.
Brazen331

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 am

Brazen331 wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:I mean...Trump...Just saying

No argument here; I don’t think Trump is any sort of savant but I do think he would wipe the floor with Booker in a debate. His charisma and personality are exponentially more effective than Booker’s.

That said, if Booker is the only black candidate in the primary I’ll bet he wins. If Harris is the only black candidate in the primary she will win.

The problem with nominating Booker is that the guy is a time bomb. If he doesn’t blow himself up in the primary, there’s a good chance he will do or say something stupid that will doom him in the general.

Trump says stupid things but the guy knows how to walk on the razor blade without going over the edge. I can’t explain his Teflon but I do know that Booker was not born with that gift.

That would make for a fascinating story. Here's a working title: "How Trump Constantly Shoots At His Foot And Manages To Miss Every Time"
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:58 am

Buc2 wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

That would make for a fascinating story. Here's a working title: "How Trump Constantly Shoots At His Foot And Manages To Miss Every Time"

It's not that he walks a razor's edge, it's just that people will find an reason they can to excuse the behavior. I think that trump said it best when he said that he could walk out on 5th Ave. and shoot someone and wouldn't lose supporters. It really is amazing to me that so many people can be so blind to such obvious bullshit. People just buy in, decide they are rooting for him, and there's nothing he can do to lose their support.
deltbucs

Postby HamBone » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:05 am

President Trump stated any deal with NK dismantling their nukes would be submitted as a treaty...hopefully, he sticks to that.
HamBone

Postby Stuart » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:18 am

deltbucs wrote:
Buc2 wrote:That would make for a fascinating story. Here's a working title: "How Trump Constantly Shoots At His Foot And Manages To Miss Every Time"

It's not that he walks a razor's edge, it's just that people will find an reason they can to excuse the behavior. I think that trump said it best when he said that he could walk out on 5th Ave. and shoot someone and wouldn't lose supporters. It really is amazing to me that so many people can be so blind to such obvious bullshit. People just buy in, decide they are rooting for him, and there's nothing he can do to lose their support.

sure sounds like you're talking about Obama there.

If Trump dropped his stance on immigration people would walk away in droves.

I think many Trump supporters are just so tired of the BS they have been served for so long from politicians coupled with their double standards from gov't. IRS, Benghazi, Corrupt AG, Pay to play......the list is endless

as long as Trump keeps doing what he campaigns for, I could care less what he says, as we've been served eloquent words for years with zero substance.
Stuart

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Stuart wrote:
deltbucs wrote:It's not that he walks a razor's edge, it's just that people will find an reason they can to excuse the behavior. I think that trump said it best when he said that he could walk out on 5th Ave. and shoot someone and wouldn't lose supporters. It really is amazing to me that so many people can be so blind to such obvious bullshit. People just buy in, decide they are rooting for him, and there's nothing he can do to lose their support.

I think many Trump supporters are just so tired of the BS they have been served for so long from politicians coupled with their double standards from gov't. IRS, Benghazi, Corrupt AG, Pay to play......the list is endless

as long as Trump keeps doing what he campaigns for, I could care less what he says, as we've been served eloquent words for years with zero substance.

Beside ripping children from their mother’s arms and putting them in concentration camps, what exactly is he doing that he campaigned for? Please list them. They do not need to be in alphabetical or chronological order.
Babeinbucland

Postby HamBone » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Stuart wrote:

Beside ripping children from their mother’s arms and putting them in concentration camps, what exactly is he doing that he campaigned for? Please list them. They do not need to be in alphabetical or chronological order.

Are tou upset he has continued the Obama Administration’s policies then?
HamBone

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:26 pm

HamBone wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

Crickets.......
deltbucs

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 pm

You got to hand it to Babe, she’d make a great headliner writer for Huffington
Zarniwoop

Postby RedLeader » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Holy ****.

Concrete with carrots?!
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:21 pm

HamBone wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

Just to be clear, trump and his insane clown posse, can write and get into law just about any policy they want. They control all 4 branches of the goverment. So your whataboutism is irrelevant schtick.

THIS - is trumps policy. He owns it 100%. I don’t hear you protesting, so therefore your silence is agreement.

Babeinbucland

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion