Switch to full style
A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Post a reply

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:48 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Democrats don't even deny it and openly admit they will resist any and all things on the Trump agenda.


:lol:

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Buc2 wrote:You do it worser!
No, YOU do it worser!
Nuh-uh! You do!
I'm rubber your glue...



*You're.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:35 am

looks like we fucked up some russians .. AC 130 gunship is bad ass = the f15 and f 22 , looks like we were serious

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-strik ... ors-2018-2

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 am

Jason Bourne wrote:looks like we fucked up some russians .. AC 130 gunship is bad ass = the f15 and f 22 , looks like we were serious

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-strik ... ors-2018-2


Impossible. Our POTUS is a Kremlin puppet. Why would Putin kill his own troops?
Last edited by DreadNaught on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:looks like we fucked up some russians .. AC 130 gunship is bad ass = the f15 and f 22 , looks like we were serious

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-strik ... ors-2018-2


Impossible. Our POTUS is a Kremlin puppet. Why would Putin kill his own troops?

They were contractors, not troops, according to the article.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Impossible. Our POTUS is a Kremlin puppet. Why would Putin kill his own troops?

They were contractors, not troops, according to the article.

Sorry, that was joke. But thanks for the clarification.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:26 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Impossible. Our POTUS is a Kremlin puppet. Why would Putin kill his own troops?

They were contractors, not troops, according to the article.


lol... military contractors... not friggin pipe fitters

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:They were contractors, not troops, according to the article.


lol... military contractors... not friggin pipe fitters

Do you understand why that's an important distinction?

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:They were contractors, not troops, according to the article.


lol... military contractors... not friggin pipe fitters

Guns for hire.

Anyway... here's a little more comprehensive story...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... s-in-syria

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:42 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
lol... military contractors... not friggin pipe fitters

Do you understand why that's an important distinction?

yes lol, just the way you talk sometimes...

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Do you understand why that's an important distinction?

yes lol, just the way you talk sometimes...

I was correcting DN's statement so someone that skipped reading the article would not overreact into thinking it was an act of war. Although now that I'm blatantly spelling that out I expect someone will start doing that anyways and claim Trump is going to war with Russia.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:55 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:yes lol, just the way you talk sometimes...

I was correcting DN's statement so someone that skipped reading the article would not overreact into thinking it was an act of war. Although now that I'm blatantly spelling that out I expect someone will start doing that anyways and claim Trump is going to war with Russia.

You were just being a ****. It was obvious DN was joking and anyone who jumped to an act of war would have been mocked by you regardless.

but then again you were worried that mdb actually may have Alzheimer's, right? :roll:

Just own it...

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
lol... military contractors... not friggin pipe fitters

Do you understand why that's an important distinction?



russians are russians as far as im concerned

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:02 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I was correcting DN's statement so someone that skipped reading the article would not overreact into thinking it was an act of war. Although now that I'm blatantly spelling that out I expect someone will start doing that anyways and claim Trump is going to war with Russia.

You were just being a ****. It was obvious DN was joking and anyone who jumped to an act of war would have been mocked by you regardless.

but then again you were worried that mdb actually may have Alzheimer's, right? :roll:

Just own it...

We all understood DN was joking because conservative humor is always top notch. I just felt the distinction needed to be made that it was contractors. But thanks for trying to tell me what I think.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Do you understand why that's an important distinction?

russians are russians as far as im concerned

What about Russians that have legally immigrated to the USA? Or what if two Russians legally immigrated here and have a child born here, still Russian?

Does this logic apply for other nationalities equally?

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:05 pm

you're all a bunch of ****ing bigots assuming the russians even self identify as russians

carry on you closed minded pricks

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:You were just being a ****. It was obvious DN was joking and anyone who jumped to an act of war would have been mocked by you regardless.

but then again you were worried that mdb actually may have Alzheimer's, right? :roll:

Just own it...

We all understood DN was joking because conservative humor is always top notch. I just felt the distinction needed to be made that it was contractors. But thanks for trying to tell me what I think.


You are welcome.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:russians are russians as far as im concerned

What about Russians that have legally immigrated to the USA? Or what if two Russians legally immigrated here and have a child born here, still Russian?

Does this logic apply for other nationalities equally?


LOL that's not bad actually

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:russians are russians as far as im concerned

What about Russians that have legally immigrated to the USA? Or what if two Russians legally immigrated here and have a child born here, still Russian?

Does this logic apply for other nationalities equally?



:D its a sensitive subject, i see .. but i was referring to the russians who are fighting in other countries but are not in official uniforms... like pretend uniforms doing putins biding. i do have at least 2 Che guevara shirts tho. one i bought in Cuba last year.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:What about Russians that have legally immigrated to the USA? Or what if two Russians legally immigrated here and have a child born here, still Russian?

Does this logic apply for other nationalities equally?



:D its a sensitive subject, i see .. but i was referring to the russians who are fighting in other countries but are not in official uniforms... like pretend uniforms doing putins biding. i do have at least 2 Che guevara shirts tho. one i bought in Cuba last year.


So you like Che Guevara but not Putin?

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:06 am

Depends on who is trending at the time.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:02 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

:D its a sensitive subject, i see .. but i was referring to the russians who are fighting in other countries but are not in official uniforms... like pretend uniforms doing putins biding. i do have at least 2 Che guevara shirts tho. one i bought in Cuba last year.


So you like Che Guevara but not Putin?


yep, che guevara was a genius. Putin is basically at war with us

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
So you like Che Guevara but not Putin?


yep, che guevara was a genius. Putin is basically at war with us



Did you personally test his IQ or are you just talking your professor's word for it? This is what happens when you take away the play station controller and send them to college to be taught by a whacko.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:15 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:
yep, che guevara was a genius. Putin is basically at war with us



Did you personally test his IQ or are you just talking your professor's word for it? This is what happens when you take away the play station controller and send them to college to be taught by a whacko.



i see you are very tense today.. Che was a mass murderer with a phd. very smart guy, never said he was a good role model

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
So you like Che Guevara but not Putin?


yep, che guevara was a genius. Putin is basically at war with us


History is littered with evil geniuses. Che Guevara was an adversary of America and despised what our country represents. He was a key part of aligning Cuba with communist Russia.

He also ordered the execution of women and children.

What's happened in Cuba the last 70 years and what we're seeing Venezuela is what happens when people like Che Guevara are not stopped. You see alot of liberty and prosperity for the citizens in either of those places? Of course not, it's famine and suffering.

Hitler, Mao, Stalin all wanted what was best for their people also, perhaps they should be next in your shirt collection.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

Did you personally test his IQ or are you just talking your professor's word for it? This is what happens when you take away the play station controller and send them to college to be taught by a whacko.



i see you are very tense today.. Che was a mass murderer with a phd. very smart guy, never said he was a good role model


So mass murderers are cool with you as long as they are "very smart"?

Do you have a Unibomber/Ted Kaczynski shirt also? He didn't kill nearly as many as Che, but had a PhD.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:
yep, che guevara was a genius. Putin is basically at war with us


History is littered with evil geniuses. Che Guevara was an adversary of America and despised what our country represents. He was a key part of aligning Cuba with communist Russia.

He also ordered the execution of women and children.

What's happened in Cuba the last 70 years and what we're seeing Venezuela is what happens when people like Che Guevara are not stopped. You see alot of liberty and prosperity for the citizens in either of those places? Of course not, it's famine and suffering.

Hitler, Mao, Stalin all wanted what was best for their people also, perhaps they should be next in your shirt collection.



perhaps you need a hug from me ? Was i mean to one of your friends here or what ? I do have a couple of his shirts but so do lots of college students today. I am well aware as my grandfather was involved in bay of pigs. I was in Cuba 1 year ago, had a great time everyone was super nice.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:40 am

Jason Bourne wrote: Che was a mass murderer with a phd. very smart guy, never said he was a good role model


Was he though?

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:58 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
History is littered with evil geniuses. Che Guevara was an adversary of America and despised what our country represents. He was a key part of aligning Cuba with communist Russia.

He also ordered the execution of women and children.

What's happened in Cuba the last 70 years and what we're seeing Venezuela is what happens when people like Che Guevara are not stopped. You see alot of liberty and prosperity for the citizens in either of those places? Of course not, it's famine and suffering.

Hitler, Mao, Stalin all wanted what was best for their people also, perhaps they should be next in your shirt collection.



perhaps you need a hug from me ? Was i mean to one of your friends here or what ? I do have a couple of his shirts but so do lots of college students today. I am well aware as my grandfather was involved in bay of pigs. I was in Cuba 1 year ago, had a great time everyone was super nice.


You're like a less intelligent version of Bootz. You post something stupid, someone challenges that post and you call them sensitive. At least get your own schtick.

In regards to this thread you've described yourself as a lemming. I get you're young and impressionable but you'd be better served to think for yourself as you get older.

Re: Airstrikes Launched in Syria: 4/6/17

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

perhaps you need a hug from me ? Was i mean to one of your friends here or what ? I do have a couple of his shirts but so do lots of college students today. I am well aware as my grandfather was involved in bay of pigs. I was in Cuba 1 year ago, had a great time everyone was super nice.


You're like a less intelligent version of Bootz. You post something stupid, someone challenges that post and you call them sensitive. At least get your own schtick.

In regards to this thread you've described yourself as a lemming. I get you're young and impressionable but you'd be better served to think for yourself as you get older.



lol I am 50 yrs old and obviously alot smarter than you .i never had an issue with you before, so here is the deal, at least be man enough to wait until we have a discussion or disagreement ,instead of getting your panties in a wad because i was mean to your little buddy.
Post a reply