Trump's Muslim Ban

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Trump's Muslim Ban

Postby Brazen331 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Corsair wrote:NationalEconomicsEditorial.com!?!?!

LMFAO

Could you find a MORE biased source? I don't think so:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national ... editorial/

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: National Economics Editorial (NEE) is a news site that purports to support Economic Nationalism. While NEE does cover some economic issues it is, as the name implies, mainly an editorial site. The opinions expressed in the stories cover current affairs with a pronounced right wing bias. NEE is, on the whole, long on rhetoric and short on factual content and credible sourcing. Due to the overt bias and lack of factual information, NEE is rated Questionable. (D. Kelley)

Backing you up here, Corsair. That is even worse than CNN. At least CNN has some good programming; just watched the 90's, really good, so many things I forgot about that are still more familiar than ever.
Brazen331

Postby deltbucs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:59 pm

SDBucs wrote:https://archive.is/xt7fj

According to newly released data from the Swedish National Board of Forensic Medicine (RMV), up to 86% of Sweden’s so-called “child migrants” could be adults.
The RMV began medically testing “child” migrants to ascertain their biological age in mid-March, 2017. To do this, they looked at the development of the children’s wisdom teeth and wear on the knee joints. Testing continued until June 30, 2017. During this time the RMV forwarded a total of 1,481 cases to Sweden’s Migrant Board.
Here’s what they found: of the 1,481 child asylum applications forwarded, 1,215 applicants were biologically adults. That is, 86% of Sweden’s “migrant children” were likely over the age of 18.
And of course, the vast majority of them were male—only 33 of the “underage” asylum-seekers were women.
Given this sample, it’s reasonable to infer that most of Sweden’s underage asylum seekers were actually adult males, who lied about their age to gain priority.
If I’m being honest, I’m really not surprised. Anyone with eyes and a brain should’ve known they weren’t children just by looking at them—how many children are 6’3 and have clearly went through puberty?

But they're all woman and children the govt told me so.. right clew?

And just when I think that Corsair is a biased, here comes SD to remind us that Trump supporters are the most gullible around.
deltbucs

Postby Rocker » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:01 am

The far left and far right of this board does a great job at emulating the general public, no?
Rocker

Postby Corsair » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:36 pm

SEATTLE (AP) -- US appeals court rejects Trump administration's limited view of who is allowed into the country under travel ban.
Corsair

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Corsair wrote:SEATTLE (AP) --The Liberal US appeals court rejects Trump administration's limited view of who is allowed into the country under travel ban.

Mobilize and disrupt.
mdb1958

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:18 pm

I hope our friend Corsair is doing ok today. :twisted:
DreadNaught

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:48 pm

DreadNaught wrote:I hope our friend Corsair is doing ok today. :twisted:

Think about it, we havnt heard from him since that terrorist went nuts over in England.
mdb1958

Previous

Return to Politics and Religion