Europe Heading Towards Another Dark Age

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Europe Heading Towards Another Dark Age

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Welp guys, I know this is sensitive to some people, but that's the nature of politics and religion. and this is a politics and religion board, so why not.

I watched it with skeptical eyes, but it sort of is what it is... I went to grad school with a guy from France, he'll be the first one to tell you they're fucked.

It's mentioned in the video at some point:
"The U.S. fights its wars in the Middle East and Europe gets refugees."

Watch the video and discuss. What do you think? Is Europe fucked or not? or is not an accurate representation of the situation and is just some slick propaganda with the purpose of drumming up hate towards immigrants? I buy the video and my opinion as of now, is that Europe is fucked. I'd love to hear ya'lls thoughts
beardmcdoug

Re: Europe Heading Towards Another Dark Age

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:27 am

The Corsairian light bulb wont click, he's got important stuff to do in his own little world. What he dont know is the same people will quietly smile and say we love you America ------------------------ until the time is right. Put them in larger groups sudden things change and they get louder and more powerful.
mdb1958

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:21 am

I haven't watched it yet, but how about we stop invading these countries for control of oil, uranium, and opium. That's the real issue that's created all of these refugees.
deltbucs

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:24 am

deltbucs wrote:I haven't watched it yet, but how about we stop invading these countries for control of oil, uranium, and opium. That's the real issue that's created all of these refugees.

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet either, but I agree with you on butting out of these countries business. I seriously doubt Trump will be much different in this regard than previous administrations, but, for now, I can at least hope he is more hands off.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 am

Buc2 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I haven't watched it yet, but how about we stop invading these countries for control of oil, uranium, and opium. That's the real issue that's created all of these refugees.

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet either, but I agree with you on butting out of these countries business. I seriously doubt Trump will be much different in this regard than previous administrations, but, for now, I can at least hope he is more hands off.

I doubt it, but we can hope.

And I'll say this...While I'm fearful of what might replace it, I was happy to see Trump nix the TPP.
deltbucs

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:42 am

completely agree fellas. for some reason though, I'm more optimistic about Trump's approach to this issue. he seems to "get it" about the cause and effect going on here; he made specific mention of it in the ABC interview last night.

and yeah be sure to watch that video. pretty striking stuff. really sort of changes my perspective of the world if I'm quite honest.
beardmcdoug

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:45 am

beardmcdoug wrote:completely agree fellas. for some reason though, I'm more optimistic about Trump's approach to this issue. he seems to "get it" about the cause and effect going on here; he made specific mention of it in the ABC interview last night.

and yeah be sure to watch that video. pretty striking stuff. really sort of changes my perspective of the world if I'm quite honest.

I'll definitely watch it when I get a chance. I hope there turns out to be a good reason for your optimism. That would be awesome news.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:57 am

beardmcdoug wrote:completely agree fellas. for some reason though, I'm more optimistic about Trump's approach to this issue. he seems to "get it" about the cause and effect going on here; he made specific mention of it in the ABC interview last night.

I'll watch it, but I'll be doing some research about the legitimacy of it.
deltbucs

Postby Nano » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Genocide these people. That is your only way to get rid of this problem...make their fear of these other countries greater than their own. They're unimportant anyways.
Nano

Postby Corsair » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Nano wrote:Genocide these people. That is your only way to get rid of this problem...make their fear of these other countries greater than their own. They're unimportant anyways.

Found the Nazi sympathizer.

/s
Last edited by Corsair on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corsair

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Nano wrote:Genocide these people. That is your only way to get rid of this problem...make their fear of these other countries greater than their own. They're unimportant anyways.

beardmcdoug

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:52 pm

More proof Europe is doomed...

An ad for an “early pregnancy” testing kit has gone viral online after a user on Twitter spotted a pretty obvious mistake.

The poster for Dutch brand Predictor, created in 2011, has been shared more than 18,000 times after Twitter user Alex Romero posted the image, writing: “She’s shocked about being pregnant? LMAO.”
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Was that Sarkozy talking about some EU mandate to up the percentages of inter-racial marriage? The French haven't been marrying outside the race often enough so they need to let more Africans and Middle-Easteners in? I'm not sure if that was an accurate translation but if it is then yeah, Europe is done.

I think the video is phony. Let's hope so. As for Germany, they need to get over Nazi guilt and fast. The Social Democrats and their compatriots are going to destroy that nation. Isn't Merkel a Conservative and what she did is beyond insane? You don't have to like Trump to agree with him over Merkel.
Brazen331

Postby A Man's Part » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Buc2 wrote:

He'll probably be worse..

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... i-oil.html
A Man's Part

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:49 pm

A Man's Part wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I haven't had a chance to watch it yet either, but I agree with you on butting out of these countries business. I seriously doubt Trump will be much different in this regard than previous administrations, but, for now, I can at least hope he is more hands off.

This ****ing guy.
deltbucs

Postby Corsair » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:58 pm

A Man's Part wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I haven't had a chance to watch it yet either, but I agree with you on butting out of these countries business. I seriously doubt Trump will be much different in this regard than previous administrations, but, for now, I can at least hope he is more hands off.

Even saying that puts our American soldiers in Iraq at risk.
Corsair

Postby Pirate Life » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:54 pm

Trump was talking about setting up 'safe zones' in Syria. Sounds a bit like he's renaming Clinton's no-fly zone ideas. Either way, it's going to mean putting Americans in the military in harm's way.
Pirate Life

Postby PrimeMinister » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:05 am

Thanks for sharing. I'll watch it.
PrimeMinister

Postby Brazen331 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:35 am

deltbucs wrote:

I'll watch it, but I'll be doing some research about the legitimacy of it.

How is the research coming along? The statement at the end by the 'Jewish' woman tells me this thing is most likely completely contrived.
Brazen331

Postby PrimeMinister » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:53 am

It sounds like pure propaganda.
PrimeMinister

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:55 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I'll watch it, but I'll be doing some research about the legitimacy of it.

How is the research coming along? The statement at the end by the 'Jewish' woman tells me this thing is most likely completely contrived.

Honestly, I've been busy and haven't watched the video or researched it as of yet.
deltbucs

Return to Politics and Religion