CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:04 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Spoken like a true Hillary supporter. Lol.

Firstly, do you have any data to back up your assertions, or is this just more regurgitated rhetoric from you?

Secondly, DN's quote you posted seems to directly contradict your notion that this was all just happenstance, which was my point... I suggest you read it again, and as I said before, try to keep up.

Really? His post contradicted mine? That's weird. I wonder if that has anything to do with my post being made in disagreement to his premise or not. How can we know?

Lol. So 'No', then?
RedLeader

Postby Corsair » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 pm

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN.

This is partly what FBI Director James Comey was referring to when he made a bombshell announcement Monday before Congress that the FBI is investigating the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, according to one source.

The FBI is now reviewing that information, which includes human intelligence, travel, business and phone records and accounts of in-person meetings, according to those U.S. officials. The information is raising the suspicions of FBI counterintelligence investigators that the coordination may have taken place, though officials cautioned that the information was not conclusive and that the investigation is ongoing.

In his statement on Monday Comey said the FBI began looking into possible coordination between Trump campaign associates and suspected Russian operatives because the bureau had gathered "a credible allegation of wrongdoing or reasonable basis to believe an American may be acting as an agent of a foreign power."

The White House did not comment and the FBI declined to comment.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer maintained Monday after Comey's testimony that there was no evidence to suggest any collusion took place.

"Investigating it and having proof of it are two different things," Spicer said.

One law enforcement official said the information in hand suggests "people connected to the campaign were in contact and it appeared they were giving the thumbs up to release information when it was ready." But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial.

The FBI cannot yet prove that collusion took place, but the information suggesting collusion is now a large focus of the investigation, the officials said.

The FBI has already been investigating four former Trump campaign associates -- Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Carter Page -- for contacts with Russians known to US intelligence. All four have denied improper contacts and CNN has not confirmed any of them are the subjects of the information the FBI is reviewing.

One of the obstacles the sources say the FBI now faces in finding conclusive intelligence is that communications between Trump's associates and Russians have ceased in recent months given the public focus on Russia's alleged ties to the Trump campaign. Some Russian officials have also changed their methods of communications, making monitoring more difficult, the officials said.

Last July, Russian intelligence agencies began orchestrating the release of hacked emails stolen in a breach of the Democratic National Committee and associated organizations, as well as email accounts belonging to Clinton campaign officials, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

The Russian operation was also in part focused on the publication of so-called "fake news" stories aimed at undermining Hillary Clinton's campaign. But FBI investigators say they are less focused on the coordination and publication of those "fake news" stories, in part because those publications are generally protected free speech.

The release of the stolen emails, meanwhile, transformed an ordinary cyber-intrusion investigation into a much bigger case handled by the FBI's counterintelligence division.

FBI counterintelligence investigations are notoriously lengthy and often involve some of the U.S. government's most highly classified programs, such as those focused on intelligence-gathering, which can make it difficult for investigators to bring criminal charges without exposing those programs.

Investigators continue to analyze the material and information from multiple sources for any possible indications of coordination, according to US officials. Director Comey in Monday's hearing refused to reveal what specifically the FBI was looking for or who they're focusing on.

US officials said the information was not drawn from the leaked dossier of unverified information compiled by a former British intelligence official compiled for Trump's political opponents, though the dossier also suggested coordination between Trump campaign associates and Russian operatives.

Uh oh
Corsair

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:35 pm

bucfanclw wrote:I'm going to start referring to RedLeader as Aguoyo due to his proclivity to miss the point.

Ok, THAT was good. Really, really good.
Babeinbucland

Postby Commander Bubbles » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:37 am

Corsair wrote:US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

I like that headline, "Info SUGGESTS Trump associates MAY HAVE coordinated with Russians". Maybe it's just me, but that article seems to make some strong assertions, only to walk them back again. It's hard for me to believe how far CNN has fallen from being a reputable news source.

uh oh

I guess it depends on who you believe...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... -wiretappi
Commander Bubbles

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:05 am

bucfanclw wrote:I'm going to start referring to RedLeader as Aguoyo due to his proclivity to miss the point.

beardmcdoug

Postby deltbucs » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 am

beardmcdoug wrote:

HA!
Nice work with the .gif's today.
deltbucs

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:47 am

beardmcdoug

Postby Corsair » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Wharf Rat wrote:
Corsair wrote:US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

I like that headline, "Info SUGGESTS Trump associates MAY HAVE coordinated with Russians". Maybe it's just me, but that article seems to make some strong assertions, only to walk them back again. It's hard for me to believe how far CNN has fallen from being a reputable news source.

uh oh

And you believe Nunes?
Corsair

Postby Corsair » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Corsair

Postby Ken Carson » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:17 pm

I love that Adam Schiff has moved up from being the New York City DA.
Ken Carson

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:21 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:

Thank you, just thank you. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Antonio
Babeinbucland

Postby Commander Bubbles » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Corsair wrote:
Wharf Rat wrote:

And you believe Nunes?

Not necessarily, I'm skeptical of any politician. They're all full of ****.
Commander Bubbles

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Curiouser and Curiouser - Good thing that the trumpeters think this is all smoke and no fire or they would be really concerned. :roll:

CNN analyst: Sources say Mike Flynn may have turned on Trump and become a witness for the FBI

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia.

“It’s not that interesting to me because I don’t think they’ll be under oath,” Kayyem said. “The one name not mentioned is a name I mention often on this show: Mike Flynn, the former national security adviser.”

“It is starting to look like — from my sources and from open reporting — that Mike Flynn is the one who may have a deal with the FBI and that’s why we have not heard from him for some time,” she said.

Flynn, a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant General, was forced to step down from the Trump administration when it came to light that he lied to Vice President Mike Pence and the public about his contacts with Russian Ambassador and former FSB spy recruiter Sergey Kislyak.

This week, retired CIA Director James Woolsey said that he sat in on a secret meeting with Flynn and officials from Turkey’s authoritarian Erdogan regime in which Flynn entertained the idea of illegally sidestepping U.S. diplomatic protocols to return a fugitive Muslim cleric to Turkey. Woolsey describe the proposed operation as a “dead of night” mission to “whisk away” Fethullah Gulen and return him to Erdogan’s far-right government.

David Ferguson DAVID FERGUSON
25 MAR 2017 AT 20:33 ET
Babeinbucland

Postby sanka » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:31 pm

It's only a matter of time.
"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon
sanka

Postby Corsair » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:31 pm

I saw that live. And to be fair it was speculation when she said it and she has since clarified that it was nothing but speculation.

It is interesting to note that Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and Roger Stone have all volunteered to speak to the Intelligence committee since then.

It's also interesting to note that Nunes has cancelled the hearing that would hear their testimony.
Corsair

Postby Corsair » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Anyone still wondering what Devin Nunes saw that made him fly off the handle and barge into the WH?

Michael Flynn met with Turkey at Donald Trump’s hotel. Guess who else attended? Devin Nunes.
By Bill Palmer | March 25, 2017 |

Earlier this week former Donald Trump campaign adviser James Woolsey publicly revealed that he had attended a meeting between Michael Flynn and the Turkish government which involved discussions so legally dubious that he reported it to the U.S. government. But guess who else tagged along for a meeting between Flynn and the Turkish government? House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, who this week inserted himself into the Trump-Russia scandal in bizarre fashion.

To be clear, these were two different meetings. Woolsey says the Flynn-Turkey meeting he attended, in which the kidnapping of Pennsylvania resident Fethullah Gülen was discussed, took place in the summer of 2016. But after Donald Trump was named the winner of the election, late in the transition team period, Flynn met with the Turkish government yet again. By this time James Woolsey had already resigned two weeks earlier. So instead, Flynn took another Trump transition team member with him, Devin Nunes.

It’s not publicly known what was discussed during the Flynn-Nunes-Turkey meeting on January 18th. But confirmation of the meeting has been hiding in plain sight all along. Earlier today respected political pundit T. R. Ramachandran posted a lengthy tweet storm (link) which included a reference to a previously overlooked article from Turkish news publication Daily Sabah (link). The article reports that “[Turkish] Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu met with designated U.S. National Security adviser Rt. Gen. Mike Flynn on Wednesday at Trump Hotel in Washington” and goes on to add that “House Intelligence Committee Congressman Devin Nunes, a Republican heavyweight, also attended the breakfast.”

James Woolsey now says that Michael Flynn offered to put him on his consulting payroll during their meeting with Turkey, an offer which Woolsey declined (source: Wall Street Journal). Flynn has since admitted that he was on Turkey’s payroll to the tune of half a million dollars during the campaign. This newly unearthed revelation about Flynn and Nunes having also met with Turkey raises a number of new questions about the events we’ve all witnessed this week. What was the relationship between Flynn and Nunes? Did Flynn also offer money to Nunes, as he’d done with Woolsey? Did Nunes have his panicked meltdown this week because he saw his own name in the classified eavesdropping intel that was fed to him?

And perhaps most keenly, why did James Woolsey go running to the media this week to reveal his six-months-ago meeting with Flynn and Turkey? Does he now suspect, as I do, that Flynn has already cut a deal with the FBI against Donald Trump, and that these details are all going to come out soon anyway, and Woolsey wanted to make sure his side of the story was heard first? If so, what will Flynn reveal about the involvement of Devin Nunes with the Turkish government? And will it help us understand why Nunes is suddenly trying and failing to make Trump’s entire scandal go away? And if Flynn is blabbing, will anyone in Trump’s orbit be left standing when the smoke clears?

Maybe this gleams a little clarity into what Nunes meant when he saw "masked names that he could still identify". He might have been looking at intelligence briefings where his identity hadn't been unmasked but was still recognizable from the context. It shouldn't surprise anyone to know that Flynn's meeting with Turkish officials in Trump Tower were being surveilled considering his retroactive declaration that he was working for the Turkish Government during his time in the Trump orbit.

This in not normal.
Corsair

Postby Commander Bubbles » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:29 am

Corsair wrote:Anyone still wondering what Devin Nunes saw that made him fly off the handle and barge into the WH?

Michael Flynn met with Turkey at Donald Trump’s hotel. Guess who else attended? Devin Nunes.
By Bill Palmer | March 25, 2017 |

Earlier this week former Donald Trump campaign adviser James Woolsey publicly revealed that he had attended a meeting between Michael Flynn and the Turkish government which involved discussions so legally dubious that he reported it to the U.S. government. But guess who else tagged along for a meeting between Flynn and the Turkish government? House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, who this week inserted himself into the Trump-Russia scandal in bizarre fashion.

To be clear, these were two different meetings. Woolsey says the Flynn-Turkey meeting he attended, in which the kidnapping of Pennsylvania resident Fethullah Gülen was discussed, took place in the summer of 2016. But after Donald Trump was named the winner of the election, late in the transition team period, Flynn met with the Turkish government yet again. By this time James Woolsey had already resigned two weeks earlier. So instead, Flynn took another Trump transition team member with him, Devin Nunes.

It’s not publicly known what was discussed during the Flynn-Nunes-Turkey meeting on January 18th. But confirmation of the meeting has been hiding in plain sight all along. Earlier today respected political pundit T. R. Ramachandran posted a lengthy tweet storm (link) which included a reference to a previously overlooked article from Turkish news publication Daily Sabah (link). The article reports that “[Turkish] Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu met with designated U.S. National Security adviser Rt. Gen. Mike Flynn on Wednesday at Trump Hotel in Washington” and goes on to add that “House Intelligence Committee Congressman Devin Nunes, a Republican heavyweight, also attended the breakfast.”

James Woolsey now says that Michael Flynn offered to put him on his consulting payroll during their meeting with Turkey, an offer which Woolsey declined (source: Wall Street Journal). Flynn has since admitted that he was on Turkey’s payroll to the tune of half a million dollars during the campaign. This newly unearthed revelation about Flynn and Nunes having also met with Turkey raises a number of new questions about the events we’ve all witnessed this week. What was the relationship between Flynn and Nunes? Did Flynn also offer money to Nunes, as he’d done with Woolsey? Did Nunes have his panicked meltdown this week because he saw his own name in the classified eavesdropping intel that was fed to him?

And perhaps most keenly, why did James Woolsey go running to the media this week to reveal his six-months-ago meeting with Flynn and Turkey? Does he now suspect, as I do, that Flynn has already cut a deal with the FBI against Donald Trump, and that these details are all going to come out soon anyway, and Woolsey wanted to make sure his side of the story was heard first? If so, what will Flynn reveal about the involvement of Devin Nunes with the Turkish government? And will it help us understand why Nunes is suddenly trying and failing to make Trump’s entire scandal go away? And if Flynn is blabbing, will anyone in Trump’s orbit be left standing when the smoke clears?

Maybe this gleams a little clarity into what Nunes meant when he saw "masked names that he could still identify". He might have been looking at intelligence briefings where his identity hadn't been unmasked but was still recognizable from the context. It shouldn't surprise anyone to know that Flynn's meeting with Turkish officials in Trump Tower were being surveilled considering his retroactive declaration that he was working for the Turkish Government during his time in the Trump orbit.

This in not normal.

Everything I've read about the Palmer Report suggests that it is nothing more than opinion pieces, and not actual news stories. What I've gathered leads me to believe that the Palmer Report is about as credible as Infowars. Does that sound about right?
Commander Bubbles

Postby RedLeader » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:32 am

Babeinbucland wrote:Curiouser and Curiouser - Good thing that the trumpeters think this is all smoke and no fire or they would be really concerned. :roll:

CNN analyst: Sources say Mike Flynn may have turned on Trump and become a witness for the FBI

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president...

Oh.. well, if rumors are starting to swirl, then he's definitely done. :roll:

I wonder what kind of prez Pence is going to make, anyways.
RedLeader

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:20 am

Lots of questions now.

Was there some pay to play going on involving Russia and now Turkey?

What does the president know about all this?

Is Flynn trying to burn down his former boss over sour grapes?

Is DC simply trying to push back against the president because they don't like him?

Is there a crime here, or is this all a bunch of bullshit?

I don't have any answers to any of these.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc2 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:23 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Lots of questions now.

Was there some pay to play going on involving Russia and now Turkey?

What does the president know about all this?

Is Flynn trying to burn down his former boss over sour grapes?

Is DC simply trying to push back against the president because they don't like him?

Is there a crime here, or is this all a bunch of bullshit?

I don't have any answers to any of these.

Sounds like a cliffhanger ending of an old Batman TV show.
“Tune in next week! Same bat-time, same bat-channel!”
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:36 pm

RedLeader wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Curiouser and Curiouser - Good thing that the trumpeters think this is all smoke and no fire or they would be really concerned. :roll:

As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president...

Oh.. well, if rumors are starting to swirl, then he's definitely done. :roll:

I wonder what kind of prez Pence is going to make, anyways.

Yeah, rumors never prove true. ANd just so your are not taken by complete surprise, If the election is proven illegitimate and Trump is impeached, Pence ain't gonna make it to the White House, Comrade Red
Babeinbucland

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Babe. The election will never be ruled as illegitimate. It happened.

Russia or no Russia, the Democrats blew it.

If President Trump does commit a crime, the Congress will never impeach without a smoking gun that rivals the Watergate tapes. It's just not going to happen without something like that.

I don't like him either. He's petty, short-sighted, and is nowhere near building a consensus. He is a poor leader in every sense.

You got to beat him at the ballot box. Continuing to re-fight the election is counterproductive. 2016 is over. Time to focus on the midterms.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:28 pm

You shut your nazi mouth MB! Putin must have got to you.
DreadNaught

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:43 pm

I hope you are wrong MB as it would mean we became okay with a corrupt, sociopathic pitiful excuse for a leader, president.

Kushner and Trump: Taped At Secret Trump Tower Meetings With Russians?
MARCH 28, 2017 ~ PATRIBOTICS
On March 3rd, Donald Trump made a series of tweets. Three were about a wiretap at Trump Tower. Two, however, were about Jeff Sessions meeting the Russian ambassador. Those tweets got lost in the resulting storm.

Over the past week, Devin Nunes obstructed justice on TV, both announcing that one White House staffer was under investigation and that a transition team member was recorded in a FISA intercept.

As we exclusively reported, that staffer was almost certainly Boris Epshteyn, named by Comey in his first failed FISA application in June.

Also as we exclusively reported, Michael Ellis is suspected of having leaked this material to Nunes.

But what would be so bad that it would cause Nunes to rush to the White House to illegally receive top-secret FISA evidence?

I believe that Jared Kushner is on tape talking to a Russian spy. Worse, I believe that as part of entirely legal and admissible FISA evidence, Donald Trump is also on tape talking to a Russian spy about money laundering.

Here is my reasoning. First,the facts. I reported that two Russian banks, SVB Bank and Alfa Bank, were the subjects, the named targets, of the FISA warrant looking at Russian money being laundered into the Trump campaign. This was a world exclusive on November 7th.

SB2

Permission was granted for the FBI to look at intercepts that involved US persons as they related to this campaign / money laundering.

Boris Epshteyn was named in an earlier version of this case to the court, and the warrant was then denied. But it is not a different case; rather, minimization was applied by the FBI before the warrant was granted.

Those are the facts of the matter on the warrant. It is also factually true that Jeff Sessions met with Kislyak, a spy recruiter, and perjured himself over it. It is further factually true that Jared Kushner snuck Kislyak into Trump Tower. Lastly, it is factually true that Jared Kushner met Gorkov, an FSB spy, at the request of Kislyak,

Second, informed speculation.

I believe that on March 3rd, Michael Ellis, newly placed in the White House, gave Donald Trump some very bad news (illegally). First he told him that Kislayak’s phone calls had been intercepted and his meetings taped – as is normal. Hence Jeff Sessions’ conversations with the spy-master were on tape. Worse, Ellis told Trump, members of Donald Trump’s own family had been taped talking to that same Russian ambassador. Lastly, he, Donald Trump, was also recorded – his phone was recorded – in Trump Tower – talking to Kislyak.

Trump would have blustered and demanded to know how this was legal. Ellis would have told him about the FISA warrant. My world exclusive stated this was granted in October, hence Trump’s squeals that “Obama” had him “tapped” “right before the victory”.

I believe that here Trump referred to the granting of the warrant as described by Ellis. Ellis may have said, for example, that the Justice Department had to authorize the application to FISC. Trump garbled this because he is galactically stupid.

I believe that the references to Trump Tower are because Jared Kushner’s meeting with Gorkov and Kislyak was indeed taped because SVB Bank is a direct target of the warrant. Epshteyn led an ‘invest in Moscow’ trip in 2014, Gorkov’s bank and SVB had signed a memo to “invest in US startups”. The latter bit is mentioned in the Steele Dossier.

As a named target, SVB Bank is legitimate – and US persons caught up in this are legitimate. Jared talking to Gorkov was fair game. SVB

Kushner had snuck the Russian ambassador secretly into – Trump Tower. And Trump said “MY phones were tapped.” That means – I believe – that legal FISA intercepts involve not only Jared Kushner talking to Russian spies but also, because Trump called in to this secret meeting or meetings within Trump Tower, Donald J. Trump.

Michael Ellis probably called Nunes in with urgency because he saw Trump and Kushner named in intercepts. This explains why the equally galactically stupid and treacherous Nunes said that he read top secret FISA evidence ‘not to do with Russia’ and ‘Russia was never mentioned’. When you are looking at money-laundering and RICO offenses – as I report the FISA warrant was – you do not need to NAME Russia. You discuss dates, amounts of money and deals.

But (at the risk of repeating myself) this was indeed a FISA warrant, and was both a national security and criminal case. It was, as I reported in November, not about common or garden oligarch corruption or the Russian mob – it was about Russian money being funneled into the Trump campaign, as Paul Wood of the BBC makes clear in his exclusive report of January 12th.

When Ellis saw the actual intercepts involving Trump and Kushner, I postulate, he panicked and rang Nunes for a quiet midnight stroll in the White House grounds – because Trump needed some way to attack the legal and incidental evidence collected under FISA, and “fruit of the poisoned tree” is, quite literally, all these people have left.

But the tree is not poisoned, and the fruit is legally top notch.

How do you like them apples, Mr. Putin?
Babeinbucland

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 am

No, Babe. It doesn't make him OK. He's not OK, and a large number of people who voted for him are coming around to that fact.

Now ask yourself why people should vote for Democrats in 2018? Stop Trump? Not good enough. You gotta give people something to vote FOR.

What do we tell them, Babe? What are you for?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:45 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:No, Babe. It doesn't make him OK. He's not OK, and a large number of people who voted for him are coming around to that fact.

Now ask yourself why people should vote for Democrats in 2018? Stop Trump? Not good enough. You gotta give people something to vote FOR.

Give her time to find an article to copy/paste.
Ken Carson

Postby Rocker » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:32 am

Ken Carson wrote:Give her time to find an article to copy/paste.

Ahem. A HIGHLY reputable blog.
Rocker

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:No, Babe. It doesn't make him OK. He's not OK, and a large number of people who voted for him are coming around to that fact.

As of right now I have not identified who exactly will be running, but for the most part the below criteria is what I will base my vote on.

I am for those who oppose fracking, those who support clean energy, those who want to restore voting rights to felons convicted on drug charges, I am for those against gerrymandering, I will support those who are willing to keep abortion a legal option between a woman and her doctor, I will support those who want to raise minimum wage, I would love to support someone who has a path to a single payer health system (but not hopeful about this one), I will support those who support the LGBTQ community, I will support those who support mandatory specific labeling of our food for gmo's, gluten, etc, I will support those who support stopping the Dakota pipeline etc., I support those who support civil rights and equal pay for equal work and certainly I will support those who know that climate change is an immediate threat and will do everything in their power to help with clean power. I am proud to support each and every one of these stances.

Who else on this board is willing to put their beliefs out as clearly as I did?
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Ken Carson wrote:

Give her time to find an article to copy/paste.

ANNNND he's back to trolling. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay off the sauce for long. It is your nature to be a douche, anything else take effort for you. I cannot remember you EVER posting anything of substance. I am guessing that is because you are lacking in that area specifically. But troll on brother, troll on. It is probably the only super power you have.
Babeinbucland

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:47 pm

If those are the things you are for, you should talk about them instead of a man with a 36% approval rating.
Mountaineer Buc

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion