CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:If Trump were a Democrat, the media would be more likely to protect him. The “grab her” quote would probably stay locked up, he’d be on CNN regularly and Fox Neas would be considered the fake media. People will laugh and say “that’s not true”, but the sad truth is that’s exactly what would happen because this is the sick world we live in. Our population is 75% twisted.

Fox News is NOW considered the fake media- and of course in truth it always has been and will continue to be as that is it profit center. I don’t agree our population is 75% twisted, just those that think trump has moral character, has above average intelligence, speaks the truth, is mentally fit, and is anything less than a sociopthat and not dangerous to my beloved country.

Having said that, I haven’t seen you post anything that leads me to believe you are clueless about who and what trump is so Navybuc=not twisted lol

Not sure I would call Fox News and CNN "the fake media". Both networks report news that only suits their viewers, then twist it and spin it their way and then tell the people they're "fair and balanced." More like "sensationalists". Acutally, of the 3 major cable networks, MSNBC is the one I might respect the most because they are extremely liberal but actually admit they're liberal. They don't spew this "fair and balanced" stuff like the other two. They don't hide it. They just come out every day and report news that fits their agenda.

That being said, I think there are some people on both networks who are pretty good. I think Neil Cavuto is really good on Fox. He is to the right, but calls it like it is and isn't afraid to call Trump out. I like Lisa Boothe a lot on Fox, too, but not for political reasons. She's just nice to look at :) Not a fan of Carlson or Hannity (although for some reason Alpha thinks I am). On CNN, I don't mind Anderson Cooper. I think he's probably the most fair they have over there. He's not a Trump fan, but is pretty fair and calls it like it is.
NavyBuc

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:07 pm

This is how I see it: Fox is a shill for the right and is willing/excited to lie for trump or whatever it is that he needs. The culture at fox is corrupt and abusive. MSNBC certainly leans exclusivily to the left but isnt willing to sell their soul by lying i.e. they actually fire people for their behavior while fox only fires their people if there are boycotts. As well, at MSNBC their journalists are actually degreed, usually in some form of political science or the law or Journalism. This is not the case generally at fox. CNN leans left but is invested in getting it right as well.
Babeinbucland

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:This is how I see it: Fox is a shill for the right and is willing/excited to lie for trump or whatever it is that he needs. The culture at fox is corrupt and abusive. MSNBC certainly leans exclusivily to the left but isnt willing to sell their soul by lying i.e. they actually fire people for their behavior while fox only fires their people if there are boycotts. As well, at MSNBC their journalists are actually degreed, usually in some form of political science or the law or Journalism. This is not the case generally at fox. CNN leans left but is invested in getting it right as well.

Of course you do.
uscbucsfan

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:This is how I see it: Fox is a shill for the right and is willing/excited to lie for trump or whatever it is that he needs. The culture at fox is corrupt and abusive. MSNBC certainly leans exclusivily to the left but isnt willing to sell their soul by lying i.e. they actually fire people for their behavior while fox only fires their people if there are boycotts. As well, at MSNBC their journalists are actually degreed, usually in some form of political science or the law or Journalism. This is not the case generally at fox. CNN leans left but is invested in getting it right as well.

All 3 of those are propaganda factories. That you agree with the political leaning of 2 of the 3 does not change that fact, only your willingness to tolerate it in 2 of the 3.
Ken Carson

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:22 pm

You sound like you watch lots of MSNBC, Babe. What’s your favorite show? Maddow? Matthews? Sharpton? It must have broke your heart when the late Ed Shultz sold his soul to Russia.
Brazen331

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:02 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:

Of course you do.

Powerful.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Brazen331 wrote:

You sound like you watch lots of MSNBC, Babe. What’s your favorite show? Maddow? Matthews? Sharpton? It must have broke your heart when the late Ed Shultz sold his soul to Russia.

NEVER EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. I WILL NO LONGER STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED BEHAVIOR. BE CAUTIOUS!!!!!
Babeinbucland

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:17 pm

Heh.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:18 pm

I think you could have saved that for a better moment, but I guess you risk someone doing it first. It was well enough played and made me laugh.
uscbucsfan

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:20 pm

I chuckled

Babe made a funny
Zarniwoop

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:03 am

Compulsive or pathological?
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

NEVER EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. I WILL NO LONGER STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED BEHAVIOR. BE CAUTIOUS!!!!!

I feel like a Mullah.
Brazen331

Postby Alpha » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:49 am

Brazen331 wrote:

...sold his soul to Russia.

:extinguishflame:

Ladies and gentlemen...the president has become a member of our little piece of heaven, here in Tampa.
Alpha

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:06 am

Alpha, any chance you can change your occupation? I am just trying to touch the root of your unhappiness - ehh - maybe I'm wrong.
mdb1958

Postby UbuntuBuc » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:31 am

This title should be:

CIA, FBI, and Russia interfered with the US election.
UbuntuBuc

Postby RedLeader » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:57 pm

Investigators for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, have told President Trump’s lawyers that they want to question him about his.... tweets.

Doug Mills/The New York Times

lol
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:39 pm

RedLeader wrote:Investigators for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, have told President Trump’s lawyers that they want to question him about his.... tweets.

Doug Mills/The New York Times

lol

So the President of the United States should be able to use a goverment platform with impunity?
Babeinbucland

Postby Brazen331 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:51 am

Exactly Babe, Mueller must get to the bottom of this tweet situation. It’s so very important.
Brazen331

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:21 pm

[quote="Brazen331]

You’re right, let’s put it this way: Let’s say Trump was Prez from 2008-2016 and he unleashed the intel agencies on the opposing party’s candidate, like Obama did.

If Trump did it, we would already know everything that happened. The reason is because it would not be just Fox News demanding answers. It would be the entire media complex and there would be no way Rosenstein and the DOJ could withold FISA warrants and other info because it would be a constant demand from the media to find out what happened. They could not hide it.

Right now the media is aiding and abetting the Democrat party’s intent to cover up for the DOJ.[/quote]

Babeinbucland

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:49 pm

Gimme a percentage of corruption from both parties.
mdb1958

Postby NavyBuc » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Trump isn’t a republican. He’s his own party. He just has an R in front of his name which means others in Congress with an R in front of their name follow him with hopes he’ll get them re-elected.
NavyBuc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:45 pm

NavyBuc wrote:Trump isn’t a republican. He’s his own party. He just has an R in front of his name which means others in Congress with an R in front of their name follow him with hopes he’ll get them re-elected.

How convenient.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:57 pm

NavyBuc wrote:Trump isn’t a republican. He’s his own party. He just has an R in front of his name which means others in Congress with an R in front of their name follow him with hopes he’ll get them re-elected.

There is zero inaccuracies about this post and why trump and his enablers are fast becoming the death of my beloved country. The Republican Party is now the epitome of party over country.
Babeinbucland

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:38 am

Looky, Babe thinks politicians cared about her. Heard Congress slipped a bill thru that allows their children to have their student loans forgiven with bankruptcy. Poor gal cant see.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:02 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:

How convenient.

No convenient is retiring at any time with that lifetime pension.

Here is the funny thing, Congress could get full Pub control and corruption would just bring out more republican dissenters. You got people threatening these peoples/families lives and offering cushy jobs all in the same breath.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:07 am

Back to the student loan bankruptcy thing, it would be interesting to know who has used this option. I would think all of them could take just a regular loan and then default on it - if they had to.
mdb1958

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:01 am

Babeinbucland wrote:

There is zero inaccuracies about this post and why trump and his enablers are fast becoming the death of my beloved country.

Wow, that's harsh. Listen, I'm not a huge Trump fan. I try to see things from the middle; praise him when he does good, blast him when he does bad. I've said over and over I think he's an arrogant and despicable human being and he's probably going to get in some big trouble in some way over this investigation. How much? I don't know. From a job standpoint, though, I don't think he's not doing the awful job some claim he is and I do think he has a 50/50 shot of winning re-election IF the Mueller investigation comes out not to harm him. And I don't think Obama did as horrible a job as republicans think he did.

But the major issues for me are the economy and foriegn policy. Economically, I think he's doing a good job. Foreign policy, I'd give him a C grade. I think he's handled NK mostly well. I'm not as against the tarriffs as others are. I get what he's trying to do. I don't think he's handling Russia well at all. I do think he's been tough with them with sanctions and I also think he's trying to warm up to them and gain them as an ally in case a war with Iran opens up, but he's very weak with them with this election meddling stuff. I think Trump knows they did something, but he either doesn't care or think it's that big a deal or doesn't want anything to come out that shows his victory was tarnished. From a behavior standpoint, though, I'd give his grade an F-. It's an absolute shitshow with him. I hate sometimes when he does something good because he brags about how great he is. If he just stayed off Twitter, didn't say a word and just did his job, you'd actually probably his job approval right now easily over 60 or 70%. But.....he's the opposite. He can't keep his mouth shut.
NavyBuc

Postby The Outsider » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:17 pm

mdb1958 wrote:Gimme a percentage of corruption from both parties.

This is a handy starting point for figuring that out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_A ... _of_crimes

From a casual glance it appears that the R's outstrip the D's in being convicted of crimes since the modern parties came in to existence.
The Outsider

Postby The Outsider » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:19 pm

NavyBuc wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
There is zero inaccuracies about this post and why trump and his enablers are fast becoming the death of my beloved country.

Wow, that's harsh. Listen, I'm not a huge Trump fan. I try to see things from the middle; praise him when he does good, blast him when he does bad. I've said over and over I think he's an arrogant and despicable human being and he's probably going to get in some big trouble in some way over this investigation. How much? I don't know. From a job standpoint, though, I don't think he's not doing the awful job some claim he is and I do think he has a 50/50 shot of winning re-election IF the Mueller investigation comes out not to harm him. And I don't think Obama did as horrible a job as republicans think he did.

But the major issues for me are the economy and foriegn policy. Economically, I think he's doing a good job. Foreign policy, I'd give him a C grade. I think he's handled NK mostly well. I'm not as against the tarriffs as others are. I get what he's trying to do. I don't think he's handling Russia well at all. I do think he's been tough with them with sanctions and I also think he's trying to warm up to them and gain them as an ally in case a war with Iran opens up, but he's very weak with them with this election meddling stuff. I think Trump knows they did something, but he either doesn't care or think it's that big a deal or doesn't want anything to come out that shows his victory was tarnished. From a behavior standpoint, though, I'd give his grade an F-. It's an absolute shitshow with him. I hate sometimes when he does something good because he brags about how great he is. If he just stayed off Twitter, didn't say a word and just did his job, you'd actually probably his job approval right now easily over 60 or 70%. But.....he's the opposite. He can't keep his mouth shut.

How has he been tough on Russia with sanctions? By not implementing any of the new ones approved by the legislators?
The Outsider

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:49 pm

The Outsider wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:

How has he been tough on Russia with sanctions? By not implementing any of the new ones approved by the legislators?

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-fr ... on-russia/

So what has the administration actually done on Russia? Below is a chronological list of its actions and official statements since January 20, 2017. During that period, the administration has taken 27 actions on Russia.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/16/heres-w ... ed-do.html

Indeed, some of the toughest sanctions in years have fallen on Russia’s elite under the Trump administration. Sanctions imposed over Russia’s invasion of Crimea in 2014 have not been lifted, Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine — something Barack Obama did not do — and he has ordered missiles fired at Syrian military sites, openly targeting strategic operations and allies of Russia.
NavyBuc

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion