CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:19 am

Swashy wrote:
MJW wrote:
Obama had serious character defects. That the media didn't report on them doesn't mean they weren't there.

By the same token, Trump has offered some valid policy. Some.

And honestly, I wouldn't give a **** if Trump or Obama snorted coke balls deep in a goat.

Serious character defects that the media didn't report on? What were those?

In the meantime so which one are you then?

Not that Democrats are not hypocrites either, but this is next level bullshit right here and exactly why Trump is the result of what politics and our voting base has become

You understand the context of that video? They literally search for the dumbest/most ridiculous answers. Some (probably most) of it is fake.
uscbucsfan

Postby Swashy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:52 am

NavyBuc wrote:
Swashy wrote:
I get the context but Obama was not consistently under attack for his character and actually had character and at least SOME policy worth defending. Meanwhile doing a coke while ****ing SOMETHING sounds exactly like something Trump has done and will do eventually.

It's about the premise of it. Democrats will say "Republicans will do anything for Trump and believe whatever he says." I guarantee you 100% if Trump was a "Democrat", everyone's posts on this board would be the complete opposite. The "Trump haters" on this board would be adoring him screaming for the Russia investigation to end. And yes, the current Trump fans would be screaming for impeachment. Babe would be wearing a "Make America Great Again" Hat. Hell, Maxine Waters may be Vice President.

Democrats aren't much better in complacency (see Bill Clinton) but I can safely assure you that if Trump was a Democrat he would have never survived due to the nature of his rhetoric. Grabbing em by the *****, building walls, and wildly gesticulating to make fun of someone who has a disability is gonna last about 10 seconds. All you gotta do is look at the voting splits. There's a reason why Trump carried the blue collar white male and his family demographic.... they don't care about that stuff. All they heard was "build the wall" and now they're running around their living room crying for joy that someone is giving them what they want. Democrats on the other hand have to run a far more complicated platform and have to find a candidate that appeals to pretty much everyone else.
Swashy

Postby Swashy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:57 am

uscbucsfan wrote:
Swashy wrote:
Serious character defects that the media didn't report on? What were those?

In the meantime so which one are you then?

Not that Democrats are not hypocrites either, but this is next level bullshit right here and exactly why Trump is the result of what politics and our voting base has become

You understand the context of that video? They literally search for the dumbest/most ridiculous answers. Some (probably most) of it is fake.

This could be the most fake thing ever made and yet here we have MJW literally and actually saying she doesn't care. It's a demonstration of complacency.
Swashy

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:29 am

Moral equivalency is an odd argument to make. Even if Democrats are capable of the same level of willful ignorance, (they are) that doesn't excuse anything.

Nixon and Clinton didn't get mulligans and neither should Trump.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby The Outsider » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:30 am

So, all that stupid, irrelevant shite aside check this out. Straight from Manafort's daughter's texts. The dude was a sick ****.

https://twitter.com/HiIamMikeC/status/1 ... 40/photo/1
The Outsider

Postby Swashy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:50 am

The Outsider wrote:So, all that stupid, irrelevant shite aside check this out. Straight from Manafort's daughter's texts. The dude was a sick ****.

https://twitter.com/HiIamMikeC/status/1 ... 40/photo/1

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Swashy

Postby RedLeader » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Moral equivalency is an odd argument to make. Even if Democrats are capable of the same level of willful ignorance, (they are) that doesn't excuse anything.

Which Clinton we talking about.. lol
RedLeader

Postby The Outsider » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:44 pm

RedLeader wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Moral equivalency is an odd argument to make. Even if Democrats are capable of the same level of willful ignorance, (they are) that doesn't excuse anything.

Which Clinton we talking about.. lol

The only one that's relevant in this context. The one that was President.
The Outsider

Postby NavyBuc » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Swashy wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:
It's about the premise of it. Democrats will say "Republicans will do anything for Trump and believe whatever he says." I guarantee you 100% if Trump was a "Democrat", everyone's posts on this board would be the complete opposite. The "Trump haters" on this board would be adoring him screaming for the Russia investigation to end. And yes, the current Trump fans would be screaming for impeachment. Babe would be wearing a "Make America Great Again" Hat. Hell, Maxine Waters may be Vice President.

Democrats aren't much better in complacency (see Bill Clinton) but I can safely assure you that if Trump was a Democrat he would have never survived due to the nature of his rhetoric. Grabbing em by the *****, building walls, and wildly gesticulating to make fun of someone who has a disability is gonna last about 10 seconds. All you gotta do is look at the voting splits. There's a reason why Trump carried the blue collar white male and his family demographic.... they don't care about that stuff. All they heard was "build the wall" and now they're running around their living room crying for joy that someone is giving them what they want. Democrats on the other hand have to run a far more complicated platform and have to find a candidate that appeals to pretty much everyone else.

If Trump were a Democrat, the media would be more likely to protect him. The “grab her” quote would probably stay locked up, he’d be on CNN regularly and Fox Neas would be considered the fake media. People will laugh and say “that’s not true”, but the sad truth is that’s exactly what would happen because this is the sick world we live in. Our population is 75% twisted.
NavyBuc

Postby The Outsider » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 pm

NavyBuc wrote:
Swashy wrote:

If Trump were a Democrat, the media would be more likely to protect him. The “grab her” quote would probably stay locked up, he’d be on CNN regularly and Fox Neas would be considered the fake media. People will laugh and say “that’s not true”, but the sad truth is that’s exactly what would happen because this is the sick world we live in. Our population is 75% twisted.

Democrats got pissed at Al Franken for pretending to grab a woman's breasts in the 90s to the point where he had to resign. And he was one of the more popular Democrats.
The Outsider

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:40 pm

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-hackin ... ns-1034048

Predictably those on the right will dismiss and discount this while secretly thinking “This only hurts democrats, so I am good with this.” Of course those that think like that are ignorant or uncaring of how this impacts our democracy. And by the time they realize it, it will be waaaaaaay too late.
Babeinbucland

Postby Ken Carson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:https://www.newsweek.com/russian-hacking-2018-midterm-elections-has-already-started-microsoft-warns-1034048

Predictably those on the right will dismiss and discount this while secretly thinking “This only hurts democrats, so I am good with this.” Of course those that think like that are ignorant or uncaring of how this impacts our democracy. And by the time they realize it, it will be waaaaaaay too late.

The article did not specify the people who were targeted, nor their political party, so anyone adding that in is your own pre-supposition.

And honestly everyone who logs in to a computer should be able to defend against a phishing attack. Cyber criminals try to infiltrate my software company every single day. Unless you’re completely clueless or careless, you should be able to avoid a phishing attack. If our leaders are incapable of that, they should not be our leaders.
Ken Carson

Postby RedLeader » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:10 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:https://www.newsweek.com/russian-hacking-2018-midterm-elections-has-already-started-microsoft-warns-1034048

I’ll see your ‘crazy’..

And raise you...

Your call.
RedLeader

Postby The Outsider » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Ken Carson wrote:

The article did not specify the people who were targeted, nor their political party, so anyone adding that in is your own pre-supposition.

And honestly everyone who logs in to a computer should be able to defend against a phishing attack. Cyber criminals try to infiltrate my software company every single day. Unless you’re completely clueless or careless, you should be able to avoid a phishing attack. If our leaders are incapable of that, they should not be our leaders.

You really think our leaders, most of whom are 60+ are adept at using computers?

Your naiveté is killing me.
The Outsider

Postby Ken Carson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:33 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:The article did not specify the people who were targeted, nor their political party, so anyone adding that in is your own pre-supposition.

You really think our leaders, most of whom are 60+ are adept at using computers?

You don't have to be adept at computers to not fall for a phishing scam.
Ken Carson

Postby The Outsider » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

You don't have to be adept at computers to not fall for a phishing scam.

Perhaps I should have used the word competent.
The Outsider

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:52 am

The Outsider wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:You don't have to be adept at computers to not fall for a phishing scam.

Perhaps I should have used the word competent.

Sounds like an open glove challenge, whats up Vladimir, you up for the game...
mdb1958

Postby Alpha » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:42 pm

NavyBuc wrote:If Trump were a Democrat, the media would be more likely to protect him. The “grab her” quote would probably stay locked up, he’d be on CNN regularly and Fox Neas would be considered the fake media. People will laugh and say “that’s not true”, but the sad truth is that’s exactly what would happen because this is the sick world we live in. Our population is 75% twisted.

Keep defending your sinking ship, Popeye.

You're a gutless coward for not calling this for what it is. The "sick world we live in" is perpetuated by the president you continue to defend...against all reason.

You should be ashamed but you aren't. What a ****ing disgrace.
Alpha

Postby Rocker » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Alpha wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:If Trump were a Democrat, the media would be more likely to protect him. The “grab her” quote would probably stay locked up, he’d be on CNN regularly and Fox Neas would be considered the fake media. People will laugh and say “that’s not true”, but the sad truth is that’s exactly what would happen because this is the sick world we live in. Our population is 75% twisted.

You're a gutless coward for not calling this for what it is. The "sick world we live in" is perpetuated by the president you continue to defend...against all reason.

Getting pissy with a serviceman who’s expressed his viewpoints in an intelligent manner ain’t a good look.

NavyBuc can fight his own battles... but as a Sailor - get fucked. Your teamsmanship does nothing to further the conversation. I’m sure you believe your posts are some sort of “gotcha” nonsense, but the truth is, you’re not doing you or your team any favors.
Rocker

Postby Alpha » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 am

Rocker wrote:
Alpha wrote:

Getting pissy with a serviceman who’s expressed his viewpoints in an intelligent manner ain’t a good look.

NavyBuc can fight his own battles... but as a Sailor - get fucked. Your teamsmanship does nothing to further the conversation. I’m sure you believe your posts are some sort of “gotcha” nonsense, but the truth is, you’re not doing you or your team any favors.

Get bent, tool.

His service has absolutely nothing to do with his hypocrisy and integrity.

He was one of the first to **** on Billary over Benghazi...and yet he isn't nearly damning when his Dear Leader is shitting on our country. He hems and haws and hesitates. Pfft. Gutless and without honor. I said it. I stand by it. It's incumbent upon HIM to prove otherwise. I doubt he will...but that's on him. The truth is a bitch.

I know it's the nature of this board to hold service members as untouchable and beyond reproach. Tough titty. Just because you've served doesn't make you beyond reproach. A d-bag is still a d-bag. And a hypocrite is still a hypocrite. And it doesn't really matter what your chosen occupation is/was.

And your fighting his battles isn't a "good look" for "your team" either, tea-bagger. I'm sure he appreciates you e-sucking him off though.
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:11 am

Still waiting for Popeye to defend his support of Drumph...

C'mon Popeye! Get your marching orders from Hannity and Faux "News" and make yourself heard!
Alpha

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:06 am

Alpha wrote:Still waiting for Popeye to defend his support of Drumph...

C'mon Popeye! Get your marching orders from Hannity and Faux "News" and make yourself heard!

I can always count on this whackjob for a morning laugh. Seriously, pal, you need some help. Some serious help. I don't understand this obsession you have with me? You even say you have all my posts saved (which is kind of sick and creepy)? You stay up in the middle of the night waiting for my reply and call me names like some 3rd grade bully. Seriously, get some help. And if you have my posts saved, you'll obviously find the ones where I said I didn't vote for Trump nor Hillary.
NavyBuc

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Ken Carson wrote:

To your first point- basically these attacks have been geared toward throwing our elections to the gop so therein lies the point of my post

To your second point: Agreed.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Fox News is NOW considered the fake media- and of course in truth it always has been and will continue to be as that is it profit center. I don’t agree our population is 75% twisted, just those that think trump has moral character, has above average intelligence, speaks the truth, is mentally fit, and is anything less than a sociopthat and not dangerous to my beloved country.

Having said that, I haven’t seen you post anything that leads me to believe you are clueless about who and what trump is so Navybuc=not twisted lol
Babeinbucland

Postby Buc2 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:21 pm

You realize that all network news are profit centers, right? :lol:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:

Fox News is NOW considered the fake media- and of course in truth it always has been and will continue to be as that is it profit center. I don’t agree our population is 75% twisted, just those that think trump has moral character, has above average intelligence, speaks the truth, is mentally fit, and is anything less than a sociopthat and not dangerous to my beloved country.

Having said that, I haven’t seen you post anything that leads me to believe you are clueless about who and what trump is so Navybuc=not twisted lol

All of our media, in varying degrees, are fake news. Everything is infused with bias, and not always intentionally. The MSM are shapers of narrative, not objective pursuers of truth. That's not to say that on occasion, when the narrative lines up with the truth, that the MSM is incapable of telling objective truth. But there is a huge difference in accidentally telling the objective truth, and making that your goal.

My biggest objection is how outlets like CNN and MSNBC have normalized Trump's behavior. How have they done that? By reporting on everything like it's the pivotal scene in a movie, never conceding that he has done anything right in his presidency. They've hastily reported factual inaccuracies, gotten destroyed by them, and then expect Trump supporters to not remember that when they "really have him this time." If they even tried to put on a mask of impartiality, maybe there would be some benefit. But I hold the media just as responsible as Trump for the way his followers ignore the news that they don't like.
Ken Carson

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

My biggest objection is how outlets like CNN and MSNBC have normalized Trump's behavior. How have they done that? By reporting on everything like it's the pivotal scene in a movie, never conceding that he has done anything right in his presidency. They've hastily reported factual inaccuracies, gotten destroyed by them, and then expect Trump supporters to not remember that when they "really have him this time." If they even tried to put on a mask of impartiality, maybe there would be some benefit. But I hold the media just as responsible as Trump for the way his followers ignore the news that they don't like.

100% agree. I had something long typed out, but it was basically reaffirming what you said in other words. I had this same conversation with someone at a hotel bar on Saturday.

edit: Were you in Myrtle Beach this weekend?
uscbucsfan

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:58 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:edit: Were you in Myrtle Beach this weekend?

Umm... no?
Ken Carson

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:edit: Were you in Myrtle Beach this weekend?

Umm... no?

Joking.
uscbucsfan

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:12 pm

I think I'm being generous when I say I believe in about 10% of what I read in any of the MSM outlets (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc). The only thing I use most of those sites for is to find stories to go seek more information on.

There are a couple people at some of the sites that I take seriously, but they are the RAREST of exceptions.
Zarniwoop

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion