CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:
When I said adult conversations I didnt mean people who hang on to high schoolish behavior for 20, 30, or 40 years.

Well said. When are you going to get started?

I havnt even looked up what a haiku is yet, give me some time.
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:25 am

Brennan and Comey: Russia Interfered in US Election

Just reworking Corsair’s title a little and wondering if most of the collusion occurred before the colon?
Brazen331

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Well said. When are you going to get started?

The piercing chill I feel,

My dead wife’s comb, in our bedroom,

Under my heel...

That mdb, is the best haiku ever written.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Well said. When are you going to get started?

Holy **** that's funny!
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:33 am

Brazen331 wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

The piercing chill I feel,

My dead wife’s comb, in our bedroom,

Under my heel...

That mdb, is the best haiku ever written.

Except it's not a haiku.
bucfanclw

Postby bucfanclw » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:37 am

Here is a haiku

Syllables five, seven, five

Brazen fails at life
bucfanclw

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:38 am

mdb1958 wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
Why the **** would I do that? Just so you can respond with half a haiku and three slams of your face on your keyboard?

When I said adult conversations I didnt mean people who hang on to high schoolish behavior for 20, 30, or 40 years.

Are you sure you understood your statement?
mightyleemoon

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

Are you sure you understood your statement?

What answer would you like to hear? For today's special I'm willing to do either.
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:16 pm

bucfanclw wrote:Here is a haiku

Brazen fails at life

Did your insular, engineering brain run to Google to look up some generic definition? Basho’s poem is comsidered to be a Haiku.

You don’t want to argue Literature with me, pal. You should probably stop obsessing over me go Inspector General on someone else’s posts. I’ll put that hackneyed, ideological mind of yours’ in its place every time.

But just to help you out a bit. This poem was not originally written in English. There are vast differences between English and Japanese. It ain’t easy to translate something from a language which represents itself with symbols to one that has an alphabet.

You can never convey a poem completely intact in translation, much poetry gets lost, and yes, sometimes you can’t do it syllable for syllable.
Brazen331

Postby The Outsider » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Brazen331 wrote:

Brazen fails at life

Did your insular, engineering brain run to Google to look up some generic definition? Basho’s poem is comsidered to be a Haiku.

You don’t want to argue Literature with me, pal. You should probably stop obsessing over me go Inspector General on someone else’s posts. I’ll put that hackneyed, ideological mind of yours’ in its place every time.

But just to help you out a bit. This poem was not originally written in English. There are vast differences between English and Japanese. It ain’t easy to translate something from a language which represents itself with symbols to one that has an alphabet.

You can never convey a poem completely intact in translation, much poetry gets lost, and yes, sometimes you can’t do it syllable for syllable.

The Outsider

Postby Rocker » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Brazen331 wrote:

Brazen fails at life

r/iamverysmart
Rocker

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

It’s the SJW sewing circle coming in to rally behind one of their compatriots. I’ve learned my lesson and won’t correct Clewy next time as to not receive the wrath of the BZ Leftists.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

He's starting to remind me of me.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

He's starting to remind me of me.

That’s understandable cuz after all, he is your mini-me. But maybe, we should get back on topic? Liberals don’t want to talk about Russia these days it seems.

A couple weeks ago, CNN was Wall-to-Wall Russia, now you can probably watch that network 24 hours straight without a single mention.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 am

A Lib Arts major

Acting tough on a web board

Tampon is sandy
bucfanclw

Postby Brazen331 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:14 am

bucfanclw wrote:A Lib Arts major

Tampon is sandy

You were acting like the tough one; I just had to bitch slap you a bit. Any time I post something, you always rush off, do a bunch of pseudo research, then try to show me up.

You’re like the media, whether it’s illegal immigrants or Japanese poetry, you guys just want to change the subject. Whatever happened to Russia, Russia, Russia? Why don’t you want to talk collusion anymore?
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:56 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:He's starting to remind me of me.

That’s understandable cuz after all, he is your mini-me. But maybe, we should get back on topic? Liberals don’t want to talk about Russia these days it seems.

A couple weeks ago, CNN was Wall-to-Wall Russia, now you can probably watch that network 24 hours straight without a single mention.

No. I meant you are reminding me of me.

Rants with $20 words is kind of my thing.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 am

This tweet was from 3 days ago, but since I hadn't seen it mentioned, I figured I'd drop it in here since there has been some discussion concerning FBI bias in the Trump investigation.

IG HOROWITZ DROPS BOMBSHELL DURING SENATE TESTIMONY: "Nobody was listed as a subject of this [Clinton email] investigation at any point in time," adding this was "surprising." So neither Hillary nor her top aides were formally under investigation at any time in 2015-2016!

So, basically, Comey's FBI set up a sham investigation to exonerate Hillary Clinton for crimes she committed while also setting up a real investigation to frame Trump for crimes he didn't commit. That's some pretty cool political thriller level stuff. Can't wait to see the movie. Great move! All the way up until the day she lost the election. Oops.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:29 am

Brazen331 wrote:

Tampon is sandy

You were acting like the tough one; I just had to bitch slap you a bit. Any time I post something, you always rush off, do a bunch of pseudo research, then try to show me up.

You’re like the media, whether it’s illegal immigrants or Japanese poetry, you guys just want to change the subject. Whatever happened to Russia, Russia, Russia? Why don’t you want to talk collusion anymore?

You really think that he had to research what a haiku is? LOL! Everyone on this board knows what I haiku is...except mdb but he doesn't count for obvious reasons. His 'haiku' post was a joke. It got funnier when you got all upset about it and tried to convince everyone how smart you are.
deltbucs

Postby The Outsider » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:29 am

Tampon is sandy

And one that lacks reading comprehension at that. Lordy.
The Outsider

Postby The Outsider » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:31 am

Buc2 wrote:This tweet was from 3 days ago, but since I hadn't seen it mentioned, I figured I'd drop it in here since there has been some discussion concerning FBI bias in the Trump investigation.

IG HOROWITZ DROPS BOMBSHELL DURING SENATE TESTIMONY: "Nobody was listed as a subject of this [Clinton email] investigation at any point in time," adding this was "surprising." So neither Hillary nor her top aides were formally under investigation at any time in 2015-2016!

So, basically, Comey's FBI set up a sham investigation to exonerate Hillary Clinton for crimes she committed while also setting up a real investigation to frame Trump for crimes he didn't commit. That's some pretty cool political thriller level stuff. Can't wait to see the movie. Great move! All the way up until the day she lost the election. Oops.

I'd like to see a source with a breakdown of what it actually means that isn't a tweet from Paul Sperry.

Twitter is not a great source of information.
The Outsider

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:32 am

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

You really think that he had to research what a haiku is? LOL! Everyone on this board knows what I haiku is...except mdb but he doesn't count for obvious reasons. His 'haiku' post was a joke. It got funnier when you got all upset about it and tried to convince everyone how smart you are.

I hereby declare Delt smarter than me, I think he needs that ribbon for maybe some not so obvious reasons.
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:52 am

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

He did research it, told us the exact number of lines and syllables in each line. You’re wrong again, as usual. Why are you always the last one to jump on the pile and always the one with the least amount to offer?

You really are the Fredo of our posse of Progressives. You don’t need to come to Clewy’s defense; I probably like Clewy more than you do.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:You really think that he had to research what a haiku is? LOL! Everyone on this board knows what I haiku is...except mdb but he doesn't count for obvious reasons. His 'haiku' post was a joke. It got funnier when you got all upset about it and tried to convince everyone how smart you are.

He did research it, told us the exact number of lines and syllables in each line. You’re wrong again, as usual. Why are you always the last one to jump on the pile and always the one with the least amount to offer?

You really are the Fredo of our posse of Progressives. You don’t need to come to Clewy’s defense; I probably like Clewy more than you do.

Or I just remember that from elementary school, like everyone else. But please, tell us more about your wealth of knowledge on this simple concept that your years as a liberal arts major afforded you.

P.S. I started each sentence with a conjunction just to get under your skin.
bucfanclw

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 am

Buc2 wrote:This tweet was from 3 days ago, but since I hadn't seen it mentioned, I figured I'd drop it in here since there has been some discussion concerning FBI bias in the Trump investigation.

Is there any more specifics on this? No one is specifically listed as a subject of what Comey was supposed to investigate with the Russia investigations. I'm guessing no one was listed as someone to be investigated with the email server investigation....just the server itself?
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:10 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:You really think that he had to research what a haiku is? LOL! Everyone on this board knows what I haiku is...except mdb but he doesn't count for obvious reasons. His 'haiku' post was a joke. It got funnier when you got all upset about it and tried to convince everyone how smart you are.

He did research it, told us the exact number of lines and syllables in each line.

Everyone knows how many syllables are in each line of a haiku. That was my point. Don't get so upset, champ.
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:11 am

mdb1958 wrote:

I hereby declare Delt smarter than me, I think he needs that ribbon for maybe some not so obvious reasons.

Thanks, buddy!!
deltbucs

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:33 am

deltbucs wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

Thanks, buddy!!

Curb your excitement son. you dont want the boys thinking thats your first ribbon.
Last edited by mdb1958 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
mdb1958

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:38 am

The Outsider wrote:

I'd like to see a source with a breakdown of what it actually means that isn't a tweet from Paul Sperry.

Twitter is not a great source of information.

Don't have time to look for you, man. I'll just have to leave the search to you.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:06 am

LOL this page
beardmcdoug

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion