CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby The Outsider » Mon May 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Buc2 wrote:Should I be flattered that you guys want to eat me?

Soylent Buc! Soylent Buc for everyone!

No, not food at all. We're using repurposed, expired humans as the base material for our new road construction technique.
The Outsider

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:34 am

Conservative Fake News Media is reporting that one of the companies Mueller indicted for election interence did not even exist during the election. They are calling it an actual instance of Mueller indicting a ham sandwich.

Let’s see if this is just more fake news or if it’s real enough that the Liberal Fake News Media will have to start commenting on it.
Brazen331

Postby mdb1958 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:06 am

Brazen, so do you think the Ho was to give Moeller more time? Once this ends, the other side starts up and of course everything will be much more open with lawyers representing everybody studiously and it will be all about innocent until proven guilty. Yep, actual charges being brought against players in all this.

I have a question, does Moeller have all the strength and power of the entire FBI helping him right now?
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:39 pm

mdb1958 wrote:Brazen, so do you think the Ho was to give Moeller more time? Once this ends, the other side starts up and of course everything will be much more open with lawyers representing everybody studiously and it will be all about innocent until proven guilty. Yep, actual charges being brought against players in all this.

I have a question, does Moeller have all the strength and power of the entire FBI helping him right now?

All I know is that Mueller obviously did not think any of these companies/oligarchs he charged would show up in court. And when one did he obviously was shocked and not ready.

Now I’m reading reports that Mueller may have a conflict of interest with a Russian oligarch ties to the Manafort probe. If true, that’s on Rosenstein. He should have done a better job of vetting.
Brazen331

Postby The Outsider » Tue May 15, 2018 5:01 pm

Funny to watch the alt-right echo chamber at work.
The Outsider

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:32 pm

The Outsider wrote:Funny to watch the alt-right echo chamber at work.

Trying to ensure that the government isn’t abusing its authority and covering things up is alt-right? OK.
Brazen331

Postby mdb1958 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:05 pm

I so much wanted to hear Corsairs chirpings go silent...
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:18 pm

The DOJ is going to obstruct, obstruct now. They are going to try to run out the clock hoping the Dems win the House so all these shenanigans will be covered up and never see the light of day.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Seriously. I could point out the many stupid things being said, but why bother at this point? Trump could live tweet laundering money from Russians and Brazen would be crying that Twitter is obviously out to get Trump by allowing those tweets to post.
bucfanclw

Postby DreadNaught » Tue May 15, 2018 9:07 pm

So that's "alt-right"?
DreadNaught

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:39 pm

bucfanclw wrote:

Seriously. I could point out the many stupid things being said, but why bother at this point? Trump could live tweet laundering money from Russians and Brazen would be crying that Twitter is obviously out to get Trump by allowing those tweets to post.

I don’t post on this thread because I’m concerned about Trump. I post because I fear the corruption and lies the government is feeding us.

Just take Trump out of the equation, Clewy. Pretend the government is doing this to Bernie Sanders. I doubt you would be so accepting of everything the DOJ is doing if Bernie was President and this was happening to him.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue May 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Seriously. I could point out the many stupid things being said, but why bother at this point? Trump could live tweet laundering money from Russians and Brazen would be crying that Twitter is obviously out to get Trump by allowing those tweets to post.

I don’t post on this thread because I’m concerned about Trump. I post because I fear the corruption and lies the government is feeding us.

Just take Trump out of the equation, Clewy. Pretend the government is doing this to Bernie Sanders. I doubt you would be so accepting of everything the DOJ is doing if Bernie was President and this was happening to him.

Brazen has been reduced to the "how would you like it if..." argument.

Circling the drain.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby deltbucs » Tue May 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Circling the drain.

My personal favorite is how they are/he is scared of the corrupt, lying government. Like poor Trump isn't part of the corrupt lying government. LOL!!
deltbucs

Postby The Outsider » Tue May 15, 2018 9:59 pm

DreadNaught wrote:

So that's "alt-right"?

Referring more to the posters than their posts.
The Outsider

Postby Ken Carson » Tue May 15, 2018 10:05 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Circling the drain.

Lemme pause right here and say that the true measure of integrity is how Democrats/liberals are acting right now. If this would infuriate you if it was happening to Bernie, but doesn’t bother you happening to Trump, then you have little integrity.

On a related note, I read a great article about Alan Dershowitz. He’s been cast as a Trump supporter, which makes little sense, but in reality he has been remarkably consistent with his past positions on things like abuse of government power.

Liberals have been confronted with some very facist things that have been done in the Mueller investigation, but it’s OK cause Trump is a ‘danger to democracy.’ That’s kinda bullshit, and I’m tired of seeing that. Either you have principles or you don’t.
Ken Carson

Postby Ken Carson » Tue May 15, 2018 10:09 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Brazen has been reduced to the "how would you like it if..." argument.

Circling the drain.

My personal favorite is how they are/he is scared of the corrupt, lying government. Like poor Trump isn't part of the corrupt lying government. LOL!!

Sure, Trump is part of the corrupt government.

Let’s stop an ask ourselves... can we be against government corruption... except when it is used to expose corruption... despite it needing to cause corruption to expose corruption?

Like... do you not see the hypocrisy in supporting a form of corruption which simpl exposes another?
Ken Carson

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 pm

It’s official

Ken is alt-right
Zarniwoop

Postby RedLeader » Tue May 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Brazen has been reduced to the "how would you like it if..." argument.

Circling the drain.

Lemme pause right here and say that the true measure of integrity is how Democrats/liberals are acting right now. If this would infuriate you if it was happening to Bernie, but doesn’t bother you happening to Trump, then you have little integrity.

On a related note, I read a great article about Alan Dershowitz. He’s been cast as a Trump supporter, which makes little sense, but in reality he has been remarkably consistent with his past positions on things like abuse of government power.

Liberals have been confronted with some very facist things that have been done in the Mueller investigation, but it’s OK cause Trump is a ‘danger to democracy.’ That’s kinda bullshit, and I’m tired of seeing that. Either you have principles or you don’t.

This is basically EXACTLY what i was saying on here days ago in another thread, and was called a troll... lol

The hypocrisy and teamsmanship has become palpable.

But tread lightly. Some spades around here dont like to be called spades...
RedLeader

Postby deltbucs » Tue May 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Ken Carson wrote:

Circling the drain.

I don't give a **** who is in power and where. If they are corrupt they should be exposed. I'd love to see Trump, Dems, Obama, everyone exposed and prosecuted, but we all know that will never happen.
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Tue May 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
deltbucs wrote:My personal favorite is how they are/he is scared of the corrupt, lying government. Like poor Trump isn't part of the corrupt lying government. LOL!!

Sure, Trump is part of the corrupt government.

Let’s stop an ask ourselves... can we be against government corruption... except when it is used to expose corruption... despite it needing to cause corruption to expose corruption?

Like... do you not see the hypocrisy in supporting a form of corruption which simpl exposes another?

I'm honestly paying little attention to this **** as I'm quite certain nothing will come of it. When did I ever say anything remotely close for this or that would lead you to believe this was my line of thinking?
deltbucs

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:15 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:It’s official

Ken is alt-right

Ken is the MVP of this thread. Now, what if it is revealed that Mueller gave Comey immunity? I think it’s possible the way he’s been running his mouth on this book tour.

Is everyone just going to be OK with that?
Brazen331

Postby Ken Carson » Wed May 16, 2018 6:11 am

deltbucs wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:Sure, Trump is part of the corrupt government.

I'm honestly paying little attention to this **** as I'm quite certain nothing will come of it. When did I ever say anything remotely close for this or that would lead you to believe this was my line of thinking?

It’s hard to know what you think, I guess. I don’t know if you or many others have seriously engaged with a lot of the issues recently. Just a lot of LOLs and one liners.
Ken Carson

Postby bucfanclw » Wed May 16, 2018 6:39 am

Ken Carson wrote:

Circling the drain.

Um, it DID happen to Bernie if you recall. There was an extended investigation on how his wife secured that loan. I dont recall anyone saying the investigation was a corrupt use of government power because the suspicious activity deserved to be investigated. People were more disappointed in Bernie for the possibility that he was as corrupt as the others. That kind of awareness has not been demonstrated in the slightest by Brazen so you can step down from your high horse now, champ.
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed May 16, 2018 7:43 am

Ken Carson wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I'm honestly paying little attention to this **** as I'm quite certain nothing will come of it. When did I ever say anything remotely close for this or that would lead you to believe this was my line of thinking?

It’s hard to know what you think, I guess. I don’t know if you or many others have seriously engaged with a lot of the issues recently. Just a lot of LOLs and one liners.

The LOLs and one liners are in the face of the constant drumbeat of conspiracy theories, deflection, and mental gymnastics Trump's ever shrinking group of supporters in here do on a near daily basis.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:It’s hard to know what you think, I guess. I don’t know if you or many others have seriously engaged with a lot of the issues recently. Just a lot of LOLs and one liners.

The LOLs and one liners are in the face of the constant drumbeat of conspiracy theories, deflection, and mental gymnastics Trump's ever shrinking group of supporters in here do on a near daily basis.

What I see is real but then again I'm not a pretender. I think pretenders like to use conspiracy theory bib, not for food but drivel.
mdb1958

Postby DreadNaught » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 am

Ken is alt-right

I don't really know what alt-right even is based on how it's used by people in ad-hominem attacks as Outtie and others have used the term. It's likely his definition and mine are not aligned on that term I suppose.

I thought alt-right was tied to an ethno-nationalist ideology based on the principle that the white race was superior to others. Basically a belief in white-supremacy on a national level to put it succinctly.

Of all the posters here over that past few years the only one I feel would could be legitimately criticized as 'alt-right' was that SDBucs character.

The alt-right are white identitarians/collectivists/authoritarians. They would be in the very top-right of the politcal quiz/graph.

So when I see people like Brazen, mdb, or whoever else get characterized as alt-right I'm going to challenge that if it's coming from a respected poster. If it was some dumb **** like sanka I'd just dismiss it. But I'm curious why an intelligent poster like Outtie thinks Brazen is a white supremacist, or is that not synonymous with "alt-right"?

So are we confused on what alt-right is? Or are we calling people racists if they have differing political opinions that in this case had ZERO to do w/ race?
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Wed May 16, 2018 9:14 am

bucfanclw

Postby Zarniwoop » Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 am

DreadNaught wrote:

Ken is alt-right

I don't really know what alt-right even is based on how it's used by people in ad-hominem attacks as Outtie and others have used the term. It's likely his definition and mine are not aligned on that term I suppose.

I thought alt-right was tied to an ethno-nationalist ideology based on the principle that the white race was superior to others. Basically a belief in white-supremacy on a national level to put it succinctly.

Of all the posters here over that past few years the only one I feel would could be legitimately criticized as 'alt-right' was that SDBucs character.

The alt-right are white identitarians/collectivists/authoritarians. They would be in the very top-right of the politcal quiz/graph.

So when I see people like Brazen, mdb, or whoever else get characterized as alt-right I'm going to challenge that if it's coming from a respected poster. If it was some dumb **** like sanka I'd just dismiss it. But I'm curious why an intelligent poster like Outtie thinks Brazen is a white supremacist, or is that not synonymous with "alt-right"?

So are we confused on what alt-right is? Or are we calling people racists if they have differing political opinions that in this case had ZERO to do w/ race?

That term actually had a legitimate chance at being a powerful term when it was only applied to a very small subset of the right wing extremist. But then some on the left started applying it to everybody on the right. And even some in the center now as we talked about in the IDW Posts. It is now a meaningless term. Just like racist, misogynist, Islamaphob, transphob, etc.

Like so many of those terms it tells you more about the person that is using it then who it is being targeted against
Zarniwoop

Postby bucfanclw » Wed May 16, 2018 9:27 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

That term actually had a legitimate chance at being a powerful term when it was only applied to a very small subset of the right wing extremist. But then some on the left started applying it to everybody on the right. And even some in the center now as we talked about in the IDW Posts. It is now a meaningless term. Just like racist, misogynist, Islamaphob, transphob, etc.

Like so many of those terms it tells you more about the person that is using it then who it is being targeted against

You forgot beta, SJW, globalist, snowflake, regressive left... oh sorry, we're only concerned about stupid labels from the left? My mistake.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:29 am

bucfanclw wrote:Image

If you think that's humorous all the power to you...keep posting it.

But this petty **** is tedious to me.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion