CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:08 pm

You can dismiss the facts all you like, that doesn’t change their validity. But hey, if you want to offer some proof that refutes what I wrote, lets have it. If. You cannot offer proof that disproves my facts, then you are simply spewing air.


How many legs does a dog have if you call a tail a leg?

4

calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it one. And you typing these are not facts has the same weight as your hero trump saying he doesn’t lie.

Oh and like so many others on this board you couldn’t simply debate the issues, Nope like so many others who have no real argument you couldn’t resist taking a shot at me personally. Just. So. Pleubian. :roll:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:16 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
I don't think there is single fact anywhere in that diatribe.



Personally I liked an earlier post that was said to only contain FACTS and then talked about the future.

I guess it depends on what your definition of is is
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6055
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:You can dismiss the facts all you like, that doesn’t change their validity. But hey, if you want to offer some proof that refutes what I wrote, lets have it. If. You cannot offer proof that disproves my facts, then you are simply spewing air.


How many legs does a dog have if you call a tail a leg?

4

calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it one. And you typing these are not facts has the same weight as your hero trump saying he doesn’t lie.

Oh and like so many others on this board you couldn’t simply debate the issues, Nope like so many others who have no real argument you couldn’t resist taking a shot at me personally. Just. So. Pleubian. :roll:


Sorry if you took that personal, you do post stuff that isn't quoted or cited so I think that was fair. I'm just critiquing your post and how you seem to not understand what a fact is. But it's humorous to see you double/triple down. A fact is something that is indisputable, certain, and/or backed by evidence. Going down your list of 'facts' I don't see anything checks the boxes of being both factual AND damaging to the country. So perhaps you could be more specific as to why it's a fact and damaging to the USA instead of having to use colorful adjectives to describe your opinions.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 12801
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 528 times
Been thanked: 553 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:46 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:You can dismiss the facts all you like, that doesn’t change their validity. But hey, if you want to offer some proof that refutes what I wrote, lets have it. If. You cannot offer proof that disproves my facts, then you are simply spewing air.


How many legs does a dog have if you call a tail a leg?

4

calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it one. And you typing these are not facts has the same weight as your hero trump saying he doesn’t lie.

Oh and like so many others on this board you couldn’t simply debate the issues, Nope like so many others who have no real argument you couldn’t resist taking a shot at me personally. Just. So. Pleubian. :roll:


Sorry if you took that personal, you do post stuff that isn't quoted or cited so I think that was fair. I'm just critiquing your post and how you seem to not understand what a fact is. But it's humorous to see you double/triple down. A fact is something that is indisputable, certain, and/or backed by evidence. Going down your list of 'facts' I don't see anything checks the boxes of being both factual AND damaging to the country. So perhaps you could be more specific as to why it's a fact and damaging to the USA instead of having to use colorful adjectives to describe your opinions.


How about you put a little effort into disproving what I said? I was asked a question, I answered it. You decided to insert yourself into the conversation, offering nothing but pablum and opinion on my post. You don't think It’s true? Then offer some freaking substance or evidence, otherwise, again, you are just spewing air and have nothing to really contribute but trolling.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Over the course of our nation’s history, we have faced inflection points — times when we had to decide who we are as a country and what we stand for. Now is such a time. Beyond policy disagreements and partisan gamesmanship, there is something much more fundamental hanging in the balance. Will we remain faithful to our country’s core values?


......


Sally Q. Yates is former acting attorney general of the United States.




This is very well thought out and written. Sadly I think it is lost on most

Yes. What Sally Q. Yates wrote was definitely well thought out and written. But if bibl posted it as support for her later posted "facts," she's barking up the wrong tree.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11075
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 925 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
I don't think there is single fact anywhere in that diatribe.



Personally I liked an earlier post that was said to only contain FACTS and then talked about the future.

I guess it depends on what your definition of is is


Lets show where the word “ONLY” is shall we?? No? Your insertion of that twists what I wrote. And no one is surprised though. But hey thats all you got and I get that. Meanwhile take any actual point I wrote and disprove it. Not ONE of you have offered any substance or evidence at all. Just want to be board homers as usual and not discuss the actual points. You cannot refute them and that is the end of that story.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Sorry if you took that personal, you do post stuff that isn't quoted or cited so I think that was fair. I'm just critiquing your post and how you seem to not understand what a fact is. But it's humorous to see you double/triple down. A fact is something that is indisputable, certain, and/or backed by evidence. Going down your list of 'facts' I don't see anything checks the boxes of being both factual AND damaging to the country. So perhaps you could be more specific as to why it's a fact and damaging to the USA instead of having to use colorful adjectives to describe your opinions.


How about you put a little effort into disproving what I said? I was asked a question, I answered it. You decided to insert yourself into the conversation, offering nothing but pablum and opinion on my post. You don't think It’s true? Then offer some freaking substance or evidence, otherwise, again, you are just spewing air and have nothing to really contribute but trolling.

How about you prove your, so-called, facts first? Why should he or anyone else have to disprove your non-factual bs? In the mean time, how about you stop spewing air and offering nothing but pablum and calling it fact?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11075
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 925 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:


This is very well thought out and written. Sadly I think it is lost on most

Yes. What Sally Q. Yates wrote was definitely well thought out and written. But if bibl posted it as support for her later posted "facts," she's barking up the wrong tree.


Meanwhile take any actual point I wrote and disprove it. Not ONE of you have offered any substance or evidence at all. Just want to be board homers as usual and not discuss the actual points. You cannot refute them and that is the end of that story.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Yes. What Sally Q. Yates wrote was definitely well thought out and written. But if bibl posted it as support for her later posted "facts," she's barking up the wrong tree.


Meanwhile take any actual point I wrote and disprove it. Not ONE of you have offered any substance or evidence at all. Just want to be board homers as usual and not discuss the actual points. You cannot refute them and that is the end of that story.

How about you prove your, so-called, facts first? Why should he or anyone else have to disprove your non-factual bs? In the mean time, how about you stop spewing air and offering nothing but pablum and calling it fact?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11075
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 925 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:


This is very well thought out and written. Sadly I think it is lost on most

Yes. What Sally Q. Yates wrote was definitely well thought out and written. But if bibl posted it as support for her later posted "facts," she's barking up the wrong tree.



Sadly both sides are wiping away the freedoms and liberties embedded within the constitution that Yates talks about — one in the name of morality, the other in the name of social justice
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6055
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Meanwhile take any actual point I wrote and disprove it. Not ONE of you have offered any substance or evidence at all. Just want to be board homers as usual and not discuss the actual points. You cannot refute them and that is the end of that story.

How about you prove your, so-called, facts first? Why should he or anyone else have to disprove your non-factual bs? In the mean time, how about you stop spewing air and offering nothing but pablum and calling it fact?


Lmao reposting my words only shows your lack of imagination. I posted facts - you posted garbage. Nothing new there. And that is the end of that story.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:36 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Yes. What Sally Q. Yates wrote was definitely well thought out and written. But if bibl posted it as support for her later posted "facts," she's barking up the wrong tree.



Sadly both sides are wiping away the freedoms and liberties embedded within the constitution that Yates talks about — one in the name of morality, the other in the name of social justice


Show me where the Dems have wiped away any freedoms or liberties that have harmed any citizens in a meaningful way. Now don’t show me your fears, I want legislation and policies. I’ll wait.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Buc2 wrote:How about you prove your, so-called, facts first? Why should he or anyone else have to disprove your non-factual bs? In the mean time, how about you stop spewing air and offering nothing but pablum and calling it fact?


Lmao reposting my words only shows your lack of imagination. I posted facts - you posted garbage. Nothing new there. And that is the end of that story.

Prove your facts then. Or stfu about it.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11075
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 925 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Yes. What Sally Q. Yates wrote was definitely well thought out and written. But if bibl posted it as support for her later posted "facts," she's barking up the wrong tree.


Meanwhile take any actual point I wrote and disprove it. Not ONE of you have offered any substance or evidence at all. Just want to be board homers as usual and not discuss the actual points. You cannot refute them and that is the end of that story.

What you wrote were generalities, not facts. Of course there are some far right nutjobs that think Trump walks on water. That those people exist is a fact. When you use that fridge group's existence to paint 45% of the county with a single brush, you look like a raving lunatic to everyone not on your far end of the fringe.

And the reason I 'call you out' is because liberals like you give liberals like me a bad name. You think anyone to the right of you on any issue is an enemy. Our party won't do a damn meaningful thing with you over there alienating moderates and conservative leaning Dems. That you can't or won't understand this reality is generally disheartening.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3221
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Meanwhile take any actual point I wrote and disprove it. Not ONE of you have offered any substance or evidence at all. Just want to be board homers as usual and not discuss the actual points. You cannot refute them and that is the end of that story.

What you wrote were generalities, not facts. Of course there are some far right nutjobs that think Trump walks on water. That those people exist is a fact. When you use that fridge group's existence to paint 45% of the county with a single brush, you look like a raving lunatic to everyone not on your far end of the fringe.

And the reason I 'call you out' is because liberals like you give liberals like me a bad name. You think anyone to the right of you on any issue is an enemy. Our party won't do a damn meaningful thing with you over there alienating moderates and conservative leaning Dems. That you can't or won't understand this reality is generally disheartening.


#HorseshoeTheory on display here.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 12801
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 528 times
Been thanked: 553 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:10 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
#HorseshoeTheory on display here.



She really is the left's equivalent of the right's illiterate bible thumper with both the extreme views and the justifications for them
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6055
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Meanwhile take any actual point I wrote and disprove it. Not ONE of you have offered any substance or evidence at all. Just want to be board homers as usual and not discuss the actual points. You cannot refute them and that is the end of that story.

What you wrote were generalities, not facts. Of course there are some far right nutjobs that think Trump walks on water. That those people exist is a fact. When you use that fridge group's existence to paint 45% of the county with a single brush, you look like a raving lunatic to everyone not on your far end of the fringe.

And the reason I 'call you out' is because liberals like you give liberals like me a bad name. You think anyone to the right of you on any issue is an enemy. Our party won't do a damn meaningful thing with you over there alienating moderates and conservative leaning Dems. That you can't or won't understand this reality is generally disheartening.

That you cannot grasp the actual facts of what I wrote is not only disturbing but disappointing. It is those like you who were instrumental in putting this dangerous POS in office. Trump’s supporters cannot be a fringe group and have elected himat the same time. Those two numbers don’t add up. You are not anywhere close to a liberal. YOU are the embarrassment to the party beciase you don’t have the guts to speak loudly about the insanity of this administration. You are the very definition of a DINO and THAT is why I call YOU out :roll:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:48 pm

just.

Wow.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6055
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
#HorseshoeTheory on display here.



She really is the left's equivalent of the right's illiterate bible thumper with both the extreme views and the justifications for them

Please post what I wrote that is an extremel view. I’ll wait. And we both know I will be waiting for something that you will never do because rathe than engage in meaningful dialogue - you, like dread, like buc2, like Ken Carson, can only focus on me and not the issues. All of you are very weak debators and have exactly no debate skills, just pathetic attempts to attack the poster. Each of you have refused to back up your yammering With anything close to a cogent argument, again exactly As I predicted. Worse than predictable, it is boring. So carry on with you inability to demonstrate critical thinking and focus back on me. It truly is all you have.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:just.

Wow.

Lmao thanks so much for proving my point so quickly! See post above. SMH
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

She really is the left's equivalent of the right's illiterate bible thumper with both the extreme views and the justifications for them

Please post what I wrote that is an extremel view. I’ll wait. And we both know I will be waiting for something that you will never do because rathe than engage in meaningful dialogue - you, like dread, like buc2, like Ken Carson, can only focus on me and not the issues. All of you are very weak debators and have exactly no debate skills, just pathetic attempts to attack the poster. Each of you have refused to back up your yammering With anything close to a cogent argument, again exactly As I predicted. Worse than predictable, it is boring. So carry on with you inability to demonstrate critical thinking and focus back on me. It truly is all you have.


Even with Corsair around, you are and have been the most extreme political poster on this board. Do you really think we are all ignorant and you have the answers? I see no nuance from you. You thought people would be in concentration camps by now for fucks sake. Both sides call you out on it and you just respond with shallow, childish cyclical bullshit. People focus on you, because you come off crazy as ****. The things you believe to be facts are mostly exaggerated half truths from extreme liberal sources.

edit: I still like you Babe...keep doing you...but you rival mdb most of the time. You don't care what we think anyway.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4712
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:What you wrote were generalities, not facts. Of course there are some far right nutjobs that think Trump walks on water. That those people exist is a fact. When you use that fridge group's existence to paint 45% of the county with a single brush, you look like a raving lunatic to everyone not on your far end of the fringe.

And the reason I 'call you out' is because liberals like you give liberals like me a bad name. You think anyone to the right of you on any issue is an enemy. Our party won't do a damn meaningful thing with you over there alienating moderates and conservative leaning Dems. That you can't or won't understand this reality is generally disheartening.

That you cannot grasp the actual facts of what I wrote is not only disturbing but disappointing. It is those like you who were instrumental in putting this dangerous POS in office. Trump’s supporters cannot be a fringe group and have elected himat the same time. Those two numbers don’t add up. You are not anywhere close to a liberal. YOU are the embarrassment to the party beciase you don’t have the guts to speak loudly about the insanity of this administration. You are the very definition of a DINO and THAT is why I call YOU out :roll:


Ken isn't a liberal and is the reason Trump is POTUS?? Hahahahahaha

Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 12801
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 528 times
Been thanked: 553 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:17 pm

To be fair, the meltdown was fun to watch.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11075
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 925 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:33 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Please post what I wrote that is an extremel view. I’ll wait. And we both know I will be waiting for something that you will never do because rathe than engage in meaningful dialogue - you, like dread, like buc2, like Ken Carson, can only focus on me and not the issues. All of you are very weak debators and have exactly no debate skills, just pathetic attempts to attack the poster. Each of you have refused to back up your yammering With anything close to a cogent argument, again exactly As I predicted. Worse than predictable, it is boring. So carry on with you inability to demonstrate critical thinking and focus back on me. It truly is all you have.


Even with Corsair around, you are and have been the most extreme political poster on this board. Do you really think we are all ignorant and you have the answers? I see no nuance from you. You thought people would be in concentration camps by now for fucks sake. Both sides call you out on it and you just respond with shallow, childish cyclical bullshit. People focus on you, because you come off crazy as ****. The things you believe to be facts are mostly exaggerated half truths from extreme liberal sources.

edit: I still like you Babe...keep doing you...but you rival mdb most of the time. You don't care what we think anyway.


No people focus on me because they have no debate skills or cogent arguments, not ONE>SINGLE>POSTER offered any kind of rebuttal to my facts. Not one. Just focus on me, call me names, blah blah blah. And not one of you can quote ANYTHING that I posted that is extream. Again not one. So yeah, I can’t care what any of you think because THAT would be truly crazy lol. Now if you would like to prove me wrong and QUOTE something I said (rather than just make up BS and assign it to me) that you think is extream then we can have a civilized discussion. But you wont. Because well...You can’t.
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:38 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:That you cannot grasp the actual facts of what I wrote is not only disturbing but disappointing. It is those like you who were instrumental in putting this dangerous POS in office. Trump’s supporters cannot be a fringe group and have elected himat the same time. Those two numbers don’t add up. You are not anywhere close to a liberal. YOU are the embarrassment to the party beciase you don’t have the guts to speak loudly about the insanity of this administration. You are the very definition of a DINO and THAT is why I call YOU out :roll:


Ken isn't a liberal and is the reason Trump is POTUS??


Ken is not anywhere close to being a liberal and he absolutely contributed to helping get the POS in office. What is incorrect about that statement? Got an answer for that? Nope annnnnnd back to me lol you guys really are pathetic in your attempts to divert. And STILL not one of you has the gonads to take anyone of my original statements and offer another view. Nope just call me names. It is so on the pitiful side. Not one of you can addresss a point? Not one of you can form a cogent argument? Really? Seriously??? Not one statement! Lmao!
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:
Even with Corsair around, you are and have been the most extreme political poster on this board. Do you really think we are all ignorant and you have the answers? I see no nuance from you. You thought people would be in concentration camps by now for fucks sake. Both sides call you out on it and you just respond with shallow, childish cyclical bullshit. People focus on you, because you come off crazy as ****. The things you believe to be facts are mostly exaggerated half truths from extreme liberal sources.

edit: I still like you Babe...keep doing you...but you rival mdb most of the time. You don't care what we think anyway.


No people focus on me because they have no debate skills or cogent arguments, not ONE>SINGLE>POSTER offered any kind of rebuttal to my facts. Not one. Just focus on me, call me names, blah blah blah. And not one of you can quote ANYTHING that I posted that is extramarital. Again not one. So yeah, I can’t care what any of you think because THAT would be truly crazy lol. Now if you would like to prove me wrong and QUOTE something I said (rather than just make up BS and assign it to me) that you think is extream then we can have a civilized discussion. But you wont. Because well...You can’t.


We treat MDB the same way when he posts his "facts". I'm sure he'd drink with you.

Seriously, do you really think you are the only intelligent person with the power of clarity on this board? We debate with each other fine. There are many of threads where MB, zarni, CLW, myself, Corsiar, Buc2, Beard, etc. etc. etc. go back and forth. It gets heated,but for the most part we keep it within the conversation. Normally you come in and drop something ridiculous calling it facts, tell people they are in love with you or just attempt to condescend with pet names, then leave. How can anyone argue with things like,

Babeinbucland wrote: The truth is that you and your ilk are just as blind as the Germans were when the Nazi's were taking over. People ask how the hell the Holoacuast could have happend?! Look around boy, this is not hyperbole, THIS is happening NOW. I wish to God I was wrong,


or

Babeinbucland wrote:And those of you who are sheep onthe right will neither understand the short nor long term consequences for my beloved country. SMDFH #thismotherfuckerneedstogo!


http://oppositionreport.com/it-begins-t ... mmigrants/


or the thousands of other crazy exaggerations you make that you proclaim to be facts. You see your self as balanced? Do you ever see anything the right does as good/just/right? Do you think you are rational and logical?

No....You are pretty extreme.

I mean as I'm posting this you are really doubling down that Ken isn't a liberal. Do you get to define liberalism? Simply because he leans right or middle on some subjects eliminates him from being a liberal? Think about how ignorant that is.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4712
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:50 pm

That you think those statements are extream is what is REALLY scary. Doo you have any idea of the legislation or policies that are being put in place and how they are going to harm us all? DO you really think this tax bill is going to help the majority on this board?

Just for the heck of it, see if you can engage in an exchange of ideas without hysterically flying off the rails and taking shots at me personally. Give that a try, I have faith in you!!
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Babeinbucland wrote: That you think those statements are extream is what is REALLY scary. Doo you have any idea of the legislation or policies that are being put in place and how they are going to harm us all? DO you really think this tax bill is going to help the majority on this board?

Just for the heck of it, see if you can engage in an exchange of ideas without hysterically flying off the rails and taking shots at me personally. Give that a try, I have faith in you!!


There is no logical jump from what is going on to Nazi Germany and concentration camps. That is an extreme statement by anyone else but you. Can you qualify it? Make an argument...You are the one making these statements, promising them to be facts and not proving anything sort of evidence outside of an intentionally misleading hard left leaning "source".

What legislation or policies are going to hurt us all? Remember "all" are not liberals, so that encompassing statement needs to be justified.

I DO NOT think the tax bill will help or harm a majority of the board in any extreme degrees. If you think it will hurt a majority of the board, qualify it.

Again, you are the one making these claims, not us...the burden of proof is on you. I shouldn't have to hold your hand seeding your argument. If you believe these things, you should have some sort of justification to yourself. Try to compile it, with your own words. Neither side of the isle agrees with many of your takes, so it's up to you to defend them and not simply attack like the bold.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4712
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Just to be clear, you were not able to stay on point and leave me out of it but I do recognize that you made the effort. Now we both know you will not give serious consideration to anything I write but I will reward your effort.

So hitler didn’t happen in a vacuum. He started preparing for the extermination of those not like him way before people realized what was happening. He (and IBM) started printing the cards for those in the camps years before they were actually put into use. And of course it took time to build the ovens while most people simply discounted any of what was happened. And of course if they tried to warn others they were called hysterical/crazy/overreacting etc (sound familiar). The comparison I make to our pos president is that he has many of the traits and desires that Hilter had. He truly wants complete power. So just to be clear, My fear isn’t the concentration camps for Americans, my fear is that trump has primed himself and his friends to a position of power where he can evolve into a dictatorship. He is aided and abetted by the Republican Party. This concern is not hyperbole, it is legit but many are blind to it (just like Germany) and I truly believe it puts our country and democracy in peril.

Secondly the tax bill - most of it being unread by most who voted yes- they have little idea what is actually in it. There isn’t one fiscal evaluation out there by any reputable accounting that says this will help anyone but the wealthy. That intrinsically harms the rest of us. What it does to teachers, farmers, those who work for tips, is abominable and that doesn’t even get into the insurance mandate being destroyed. If you want more info then take a look here https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... ld-change/

So try again to stay on point- what do you disagree with about what I wrote and what support do you have for your beliefs? I still have faith that eventually you can write from an intellectual point of view without devolving into taking shots at me and my belief. Don’t let me down!
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:06 pm

lol. I knew it was a fruitless endeavor.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4712
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 129 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: uscbucsfan and 6 guests