CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Not anymore. Kicked them bastards to the curb.

That doesn't explain your apparent sex change.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2573&view=unread#p231692

Yeah, I've been working hard today so that one went right over my head.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Buc2 wrote:That doesn't explain your apparent sex change.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2573&view=unread#p231692

Yeah, I've been working hard today so that one went right over my head.

I think we should wait even longer for Mueller. Why not look into the Uranium Deal? Let's expand our look into the Republican Primary to include not just Trump but people like Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham. Someone in that Primary starting this thing before Clinton gleefully took it over. Since we are already doing it, why not find out if Russians influenced anyone else? How reliant was Comey on the Steele Dossier to open the investigation? Might be time to find out how dirty we really are.
Brazen331

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:19 am

We know you want to be that bear Corsair.
mdb1958

Postby Buc2 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Feeling a bit vindicated. :lol:

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:50 pm

All kidding aside...

The Coming Russia Bombshells
A judge may order Fusion GPS to give House investigators its bank records.

By Kimberley A. Strassel
Oct. 26, 2017 7:06 p.m. ET

The confirmation this week that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid an opposition-research firm for a “dossier” on Donald Trump is bombshell news. More bombshells are to come.

The Fusion GPS saga isn’t over. The Clinton-DNC funding is but a first glimpse into the shady election doings concealed within that oppo-research firm’s walls. We now know where Fusion got some of its cash, but the next question is how the firm used it. With whom did it work beyond former British spy Christopher Steele ? Whom did it pay? Who else was paying it?

The answers are in Fusion’s bank records. Fusion has doggedly refused to divulge the names of its clients for months now, despite extraordinary pressure. So why did the firm suddenly insist that middleman law firm Perkins Coie release Fusion from confidentiality agreements, and spill the beans on who hired it?

Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case. The judge could rule as early as Friday morning.

If the House wins, don’t be surprised if those records include money connected to Russians. In the past Fusion has worked with Russians, including lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who happened to show up last year in Donald Trump Jr.’s office.

FBI bombshells are also yet to come. The bureau has stonewalled congressional subpoenas for documents related to the dossier, but that became harder with the DNC-Clinton news. On Thursday Speaker Paul Ryan announced the FBI had finally pledged to turn over its dossier file next week.

Assuming the FBI is comprehensive in its disclosure, expect to learn that the dossier was indeed a major basis of investigating the Trump team—despite reading like “the National Enquirer,” as Rep. Trey Gowdy aptly put it. We may learn the FBI knew the dossier was a bought-and-paid-for product of Candidate Clinton, but used it anyway. Or that it didn’t know, which would be equally disturbing.

It might show the bureau was simply had. Don’t forget that it wasn’t until January the dossier became public, and the media started unearthing details. And the more ugly info that came out (Fusion, Democratic clients, intelligence-for-hire) the more former Obama officials seemed skeptical of it. In May, former Director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper said his people could never “corroborate” its “sourcing.” In June, Mr. Comey derided it as “salacious and unverified.”

Yet none of this jibes with reports that the FBI debated paying Mr. Steele to continue his work. Or that Mr. Comey was so convinced by the dossier that he pushed to have it included in the intelligence community’s January report on Russian meddling. Imagine if it turns out the FBI was duped by a politically contracted document that might have been filled up by the Kremlin.

There’s plenty yet to come with regard to the DNC and the Clinton campaign. Every senior Democrat is disclaiming knowledge of the dossier deal, leaving Perkins Coie holding the bag. But while it is not unusual for law firms to hire opposition-research outfits for political clients, it is highly unusual for a law firm to pay bills without a client’s approval. Somewhere, Perkins Coie has documents showing who signed off on those bills, and they aren’t protected by attorney-client privilege.

Those names will matter, since someone at the DNC and at the Clinton campaign will need to explain how they somehow both forgot to list Fusion as a vendor in their campaign-finance filings. Some Justice Department lawyer is presumably already looking into whether this was a willful evasion, which can carry criminal penalties. It’s one thing to forget to list that local hot-dog supplier for the campaign picnic. It’s a little fishier when two entities both fail to list the firm that supplied them the most explosive hit job in a generation.

And there are still bombshells with regard to unmasking of Americans in surveilled communications. If the Steele dossier reports (which appear to date back to June 2016) were making their way into the hands of senior DNC and Clinton political operatives, you can bet they were making their way to the Obama White House. This may explain why Obama political appointees began monitoring the Trump campaign and abusing unmasking. They were looking for a “gotcha,” something to disqualify a Trump presidency. Of course, they were doing so on the basis of “salacious and unverified” accusations made by anonymous Russians, but never mind.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 pm

Buc2 wrote:Feeling a bit vindicated. :lol:

So the investigations are completed? Otherwise you, Brazen, and mdb are essentially just pulling a Corsair here.
bucfanclw

Postby RedLeader » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:08 pm

bucfanclw wrote:

So the investigations are completed? Otherwise you, Brazen, and mdb are essentially just pulling a Corsair here.

Where were you when Corsair was essentially just pulling a Corsair?
RedLeader

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:43 pm

I'll be glad when the Obama FBI becomes the Trump FBI!
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:52 pm

The above post is for all who lack simple understanding.
mdb1958

Postby StillCSG » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Grand jury has handed down an indictment...

My money is on it being Flynn....who is gonna sing like a ****ing canary
StillCSG

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Hmmmmmm can no longer say there is no there, there
Babeinbucland

Postby Brazen331 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:54 pm

I guess Congress is going to have to investigate the FBI? How can you expect Mueller to accurately examine whether the FBI is incompetent by believing the Steele report was true, or corrupt, could care less if it was true?

Will they try to pawn it all off and Comey and say it’s a different FBI now?
Brazen331

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:26 am

StillCSG wrote:The Obama infested Grand jury has handed down an indictment...

My money is on it being Flynn....who is gonna sing like a ****ing canary

Open and transparent, throw anything in the pig pen and it will get ate.
mdb1958

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:32 pm

The indictment is for one of the Russians, most likely Gorkov. I would tell you how I know but then I would have to kill you.
Babeinbucland

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:32 am

Babeinbucland wrote:The indictment is for one of the Russians, most likely Gorkov. I would tell you how I know but then I would have to kill you.

Do you trust Mueller to fairly investigate Clinton and Obama regarding Russian collusion or do we you think we need to find someone else?
Brazen331

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:53 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:The indictment is for one of the Russians, most likely Gorkov. I would tell you how I know but then I would have to kill you.

Do you trust Mueller to fairly investigate Clinton and Obama regarding Russian collusion or do we you think we need to find someone else?

I trust him to investigate trump, Clinton or Obama. Do you?

From Fox News:
Babeinbucland

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:11 am

I don’t know about Clinton or Obama, but I DO NOT trust him to investigate Comey and the FBI. Anything embarrassing or corrupt regarding the FBI, Steele Report, and this Russia investigation will be covered up or buried: I have no doubt about that.

How can you have a former FBI director fairly investigate the FBI and his good buddy Comey?
Brazen331

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:21 am

I'm thinking I sent MLM and Corsair to a severe case of depression. I think they're camping over at Likey's house...
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:40 am

mdb1958 wrote:I'm thinking I sent MLM and Corsair to a severe case of depression. I think they're camping over at Likey's house...

Hopefully you don’t do away with Clewy, MB and Babe. This will be a boring board if you scare all the Liberals away.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:48 am

Brazen331 wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:I'm thinking I sent MLM and Corsair to a severe case of depression. I think they're camping over at Likey's house...

Hopefully you don’t do away with Clewy, MB and Babe. This will be a boring board if you scare all the Liberals away.

Fat chance.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:58 am

You guys have been enjoying your little circle jerk. Figured it was best to let you go.
bucfanclw

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:43 am

Manafort and Gates indicted.
bucfanclw

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 am

bucfanclw wrote:Manafort and Gates indicted.

DreadNaught

Postby StillCSG » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:04 am

Manafort is gonna sing like a canary
StillCSG

Postby Rocker » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:02 am

Manafirt and Gates to appear in court at 1:30 eastern.
Rocker

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:05 am

Still?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:38 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:

Still?

I see no reason why he shouldn’t. I doubt Manafort would be surrendering now if the recent news regarding the Dems did not break. Mueller needs to show a lot more than this and soon given how this investigation looks to be premised on manufactured information. I mean, where is the revelation here? Mueller can’t spend millions without a conviction; Manafort is most likely dirty.

If the Russia investigation expands into Uranium One how can Mueller look into that when he directed the FBI at the time? As long we are looking into Russia let’s look into everything. Let the Dems whine about distraction and the past and unfairness...they started this BS, our relationship with Russia is probably damaged beyond repair now, and for what, really?

Who would have thought you could sow so much discord by buying ads on Twitter and Facebook? Best money they ever spent. You know they are LTAsO.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Still?

I see no reason why he shouldn’t. I doubt Manafort would be surrendering now if the recent news regarding the Dems did not break. Mueller needs to show a lot more than this and soon given how this investigation looks to be premised on manufactured information. I mean, where is the revelation here? Mueller can’t spend millions without a conviction; Manafort is most likely dirty.

If the Russia investigation expands into Uranium One how can Mueller look into that when he directed the FBI at the time? As long we are looking into Russia let’s look into everything. Let the Dems whine about distraction and the past and unfairness...they started this BS, our relationship with Russia is probably damaged beyond repair now, and for what, really?

Who would have thought you could sow so much discord by buying ads on Twitter and Facebook? Best money they ever spent. You know they are LTAsO.

Uranium one has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. CFIUS who approved the deal unanimously has already said it had nothing to do with her. That is just noise to try and derail discussion about Manafort's shenanigans or try to undermine Meuller's investigation.

At least it's generally accepted that Manafort is a shitbag. Even his own daughter says so.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:58 am

I haven't even heard of this guy until this morning.

Prosecutors on Mueller’s team revealed Monday that a foreign policy adviser on Trump’s campaign, George Papadopoulos, pursued Russia’s help in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign and sought to open communication lines to the Kremlin. Papadopoulos worked with an international professor who promised compromising information from Russia about Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. He also met with a Russian woman he believed could broker a meeting between the campaign and Russian officials.

Read More: Follow the Trump Administration’s Every Move

He then lied about the timing and content of those interactions to agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. On October 5, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying in a sealed document that was made public Monday in Washington D.C. Ominously for the White House, Papadopoulos is cooperating with the investigation.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby NYBF » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:00 am

I can't believe Webster's dad would do this.
NYBF

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion