CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:28 am

Crybabies/obstruction
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9767
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:37 am

mdb1958 wrote:Crybabies/obstruction

I find it hilarious that anyone that supports Trump can whine about someone else being a crybaby. No one is more of a little whiny bitch than our so-called president.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:20 am

deltbucs wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Crybabies/obstruction

I find it hilarious that anyone that supports Trump can whine about someone else being a crybaby. No one is more of a little whiny bitch than our so-called president.

You can take that even a step further with his supporters. Half of them are walking Chris Crocker videos.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:01 pm

HamBone wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Looks like they decided to go with proving trump and the Russsians hacked the election


Hacked the election? Admiral Rogers stated there was no evidence that a single vote was changed...didn't he?

They also said that both the RNC and DNC were hacked. They also said they had an operation to influence the election through many different outlets leading up to the election.

I guess you can argue semantics that there was no hacking on Nov 9th, but that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of hacking leading up to Nov 9th and it influenced the election to help one candidate and hurt the other.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Corsair wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Hacked the election? Admiral Rogers stated there was no evidence that a single vote was changed...didn't he?

They also said that both the RNC and DNC were hacked. They also said they had an operation to influence the election through many different outlets leading up to the election.

I guess you can argue semantics that there was no hacking on Nov 9th, but that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of hacking leading up to Nov 9th and it influenced the election to help one candidate and hurt the other.

Influenced, yes. But it did not change the outcome.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13842
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 644 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby HamBone » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Corsair wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Hacked the election? Admiral Rogers stated there was no evidence that a single vote was changed...didn't he?

They also said that both the RNC and DNC were hacked. They also said they had an operation to influence the election through many different outlets leading up to the election.

I guess you can argue semantics that there was no hacking on Nov 9th, but that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of hacking leading up to Nov 9th and it influenced the election to help one candidate and hurt the other.


Ok, so...you agree the Russians did not hack into the election and change votes.
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Corsair wrote:They also said that both the RNC and DNC were hacked. They also said they had an operation to influence the election through many different outlets leading up to the election.

I guess you can argue semantics that there was no hacking on Nov 9th, but that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of hacking leading up to Nov 9th and it influenced the election to help one candidate and hurt the other.

Influenced, yes. But it did not change the outcome.


I don't think you will ever get him or babe to agree with this.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Corsair wrote:They also said that both the RNC and DNC were hacked. They also said they had an operation to influence the election through many different outlets leading up to the election.

I guess you can argue semantics that there was no hacking on Nov 9th, but that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of hacking leading up to Nov 9th and it influenced the election to help one candidate and hurt the other.

Influenced, yes. But it did not change the outcome.
Says who? I appreciate your opinion, but how could you say that definitively? It isn't part of the current investigation. It can probably never be quantified because of the circumstances.

But this will be lauded in Moscow for a very long time for what it accomplished. And to pretend like it had no effect on our democratic process does a disservice to those who would like to stop them from doing it in 2018 and beyond.

And if this investigation shows that the Trump administration colluded with a foreign adversary to affect the outcome of our election that is an impeachable offense whether it was deemed successful or not under any terms.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Here are some items that caused Hillary to lose that had nothing to do w/ emails, Russians, hacking, or foreign influence.

Hillary stopped campaigning in the rust belt where Dems lost WI, MI, and PA for the first time in decades
Hillary campaign messaging was nothing more than "Trump is unfit"
The biased MSM convincing people "polling data" made Hillary a lock to be POTUS therefore some of her supporters may not have shown up.
Far left Democratic policies have abandoned the moderate 'working man' that was once it's base.
Those policies have gerrymandered Democrats into populated coastal cities (evidence by the electoral map)
Hillary being a status quo candidate in what was a 'change election' based on exit polling data
Trump being able to tap into the rise in populism in the western world, while Hillary represents global establishment politics

I could go on and on, but the point is that Hillary lost b/c she deserved to lose. Trump was not a difficult candidate to defeat, so to sit here after the fact the cry about a hacked gmail account from your detestable campaign manager that simply exposed the filth of her inner circle is a poor argument. I don't even know what the real argument is? Are you saying that people were exposed to the truth and it made them not want to vote for Hillary?

I'd stick to the Trump-Russia collusion stuff b/c this 'hackers influenced the election' narrative is weak AF. Like you said, At least if any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion arises there is path to impeachment. But saying Podesta's emails influenced people to not vote for Hillary just sounds like partisan sour grapes.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13190
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Predictable.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Corsair wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Hacked the election? Admiral Rogers stated there was no evidence that a single vote was changed...didn't he?

They also said that both the RNC and DNC were hacked. They also said they had an operation to influence the election through many different outlets leading up to the election.

I guess you can argue semantics that there was no hacking on Nov 9th, but that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of hacking leading up to Nov 9th and it influenced the election to help one candidate and hurt the other.

C'mon, man! Surely you understand the difference between influencing the outcome of the electing and actually hacking into voting machines and changing the votes. They aren't even remotely the same.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Here are some items that caused Hillary to lose that had nothing to do w/ emails, Russians, hacking, or foreign influence.

Hillary stopped campaigning in the rust belt where Dems lost WI, MI, and PA for the first time in decades
Hillary campaign messaging was nothing more than "Trump is unfit"
The biased MSM convincing people "polling data" made Hillary a lock to be POTUS therefore some of her supporters may not have shown up.
Far left Democratic policies have abandoned the moderate 'working man' that was once it's base.
Those policies have gerrymandered Democrats into populated coastal cities (evidence by the electoral map)
Hillary being a status quo candidate in what was a 'change election' based on exit polling data
Trump being able to tap into the rise in populism in the western world, while Hillary represents global establishment politics

I could go on and on, but the point is that Hillary lost b/c she deserved to lose. Trump was not a difficult candidate to defeat, so to sit here after the fact the cry about a hacked gmail account from your detestable campaign manager that simply exposed the filth of her inner circle is a poor argument. I don't even know what the real argument is? Are you saying that people were exposed to the truth and it made them not want to vote for Hillary?

I'd stick to the Trump-Russia collusion stuff b/c this 'hackers influenced the election' narrative is weak AF. Like you said, At least if any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion arises there is path to impeachment. But saying Podesta's emails influenced people to not vote for Hillary just sounds like partisan sour grapes.

It's just a shame that people weren't exposed to the truth about Trump, too.

That said, there are still a lot of you guys that still support Trump and think that he's really looking out for the working mam despite all of the facts that show it's not at all the case. Although, I have noticed that you (and others here) have been able to defend his actions less and less. His approval ratings are sinking even lower and more and more people are starting to realize that they got conned.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:02 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Here are some items that caused Hillary to lose that had nothing to do w/ emails, Russians, hacking, or foreign influence.

Hillary stopped campaigning in the rust belt where Dems lost WI, MI, and PA for the first time in decades
Hillary campaign messaging was nothing more than "Trump is unfit"
The biased MSM convincing people "polling data" made Hillary a lock to be POTUS therefore some of her supporters may not have shown up.
Far left Democratic policies have abandoned the moderate 'working man' that was once it's base.
Those policies have gerrymandered Democrats into populated coastal cities (evidence by the electoral map)
Hillary being a status quo candidate in what was a 'change election' based on exit polling data
Trump being able to tap into the rise in populism in the western world, while Hillary represents global establishment politics

I could go on and on, but the point is that Hillary lost b/c she deserved to lose. Trump was not a difficult candidate to defeat, so to sit here after the fact the cry about a hacked gmail account from your detestable campaign manager that simply exposed the filth of her inner circle is a poor argument. I don't even know what the real argument is? Are you saying that people were exposed to the truth and it made them not want to vote for Hillary?

I'd stick to the Trump-Russia collusion stuff b/c this 'hackers influenced the election' narrative is weak AF. Like you said, At least if any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion arises there is path to impeachment. But saying Podesta's emails influenced people to not vote for Hillary just sounds like partisan sour grapes.


Well said. Trump has the DNC, not Russia, to thank for his presidency.

That being said Delt is 100% spot on that Trump supporters seem to be waking up to the fact that he never had their best interest in mind. Maybe we can all get it right in 2018 & 2020 somehow.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 8599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 227 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:25 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Corsair wrote:They also said that both the RNC and DNC were hacked. They also said they had an operation to influence the election through many different outlets leading up to the election.

I guess you can argue semantics that there was no hacking on Nov 9th, but that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of hacking leading up to Nov 9th and it influenced the election to help one candidate and hurt the other.

C'mon, man! Surely you understand the difference between influencing the outcome of the electing and actually hacking into voting machines and changing the votes. They aren't even remotely the same.

Of course I understand the difference. My point was that Babe said "hack the election" not "hack the vote". It's a semantics argument, as I stated.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:43 pm

"far left policies" are not what cost Hillary the working class. I know that must be a fun idea for the right, but that's bullshit.

The working man knows full well that Republicans and Democrats don't give a **** about him. They live in their little Washington bubble and enjoy cocktail parties on the corporate dime while real people are suffering out there.

Trump somehow figured this out and smashed the Republican party with it. Bernie was on the way to the same, but unfortunately for him, Clinton had her hooks in the party leadership. Cowardice by Democratic voters sealed the deal.

The country had a chance to completely reject the entire establishment of both parties between Sanders and Trump. It would possibly have been the most historic election since Dewey and Truman or McKinley and Bryan.

But Hillary decided it was her turn. The country was forced to choose between more of the same and a radical change. The dumb bitch let herself be the establishment candidate and walked into a populist wave.

Russia is window dressing and a convenient excuse. They meddled. But it's hubris for Democrats to think that they lost because Putin said "I peek dat vun."

By the way, Sanders is currently polled as the most popular politician in Washington. A dubious honor, but indicative of the buyer's remorse the country is having right now.


... That was a Fox News poll.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13842
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 644 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:25 pm

HamBone wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Looks like they decided to go with proving trump and the Russsians hacked the election


Hacked the election? Admiral Rogers stated there was no evidence that a single vote was changed...didn't he?


Sorta like We have no evidence that you are a real man, and yet you would like us to believe you are in spite of the lack of evidence. See what I just did there? :roll:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Hacked the election? Admiral Rogers stated there was no evidence that a single vote was changed...didn't he?


Sorta like We have no evidence that you are a real man, and yet you would like us to believe you are in spite of the lack of evidence. See what I just did there? :roll:

It's not like he's claiming to have simultaneously served in 2 branches of the military at the same time or anything.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby sanka » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:02 am

Trump will resign soon....Like Obama said he is not fit to be president and he has been right.
"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3884
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby MJW » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:34 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:"far left policies" are not what cost Hillary the working class. I know that must be a fun idea for the right, but that's bullshit.

The working man knows full well that Republicans and Democrats don't give a **** about him. They live in their little Washington bubble and enjoy cocktail parties on the corporate dime while real people are suffering out there.

Trump somehow figured this out and smashed the Republican party with it. Bernie was on the way to the same, but unfortunately for him, Clinton had her hooks in the party leadership. Cowardice by Democratic voters sealed the deal.

The country had a chance to completely reject the entire establishment of both parties between Sanders and Trump. It would possibly have been the most historic election since Dewey and Truman or McKinley and Bryan.

But Hillary decided it was her turn. The country was forced to choose between more of the same and a radical change. The dumb bitch let herself be the establishment candidate and walked into a populist wave.

Russia is window dressing and a convenient excuse. They meddled. But it's hubris for Democrats to think that they lost because Putin said "I peek dat vun."

By the way, Sanders is currently polled as the most popular politician in Washington. A dubious honor, but indicative of the buyer's remorse the country is having right now.


... That was a Fox News poll.


I think your first two sentiments are related.

No, "far left policies" did not keep Hillary out of office, no more than "far right policies" put Trump in.

That said, I think it is a factor that Hillary (and the DNC) seemed more interested in folks like Lena Dunham (and her fans) than they seemed to be in the purple-state working class voters. The Democratic party seemed more fixated on sowing for it's future - millennial voters - than it did courting the fortysomethings and fiftysomethings who usually vote blue but don't feel obligated to do so. It was an endless parade of celebrity fundraisers and PSAs and reteweets that felt totally out of touch with...everything. The average Wisconsin mother of four didn't care that Katy Perry loved Hillary, or that the Democratic party was out in front of the trans movement. "How will your policies help our quality of life, and why should I believe you'll fight for them based on your history?" she asks. "Look, it's Sarah Silverman!" the DNC replied. When pressed, then it was, "Well, you're not going to vote for Trump, are you?" Nope, Wisconsin mom didn't. She just stayed home. Her conservative neighbor who thought "Make America Great Again" was real life showed up, though.

And in the meantime, like you said, Trump was busy fermenting populist disgust. It was ultimately a thin veneer of distance between himself and the establishment (I don't think it even existed) but it was enough insulation for him to operate.

Would Bernie have beaten him? I don't think so. Ultimately there are still too many Boomers who remember the cold war clearly and were not going to vote for a man who could credibly be accused of being an apologetic collectivist. What'll happen when the Boomers are mostly dead in 2036 is an interesting question though.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8850
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 386 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Kress » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:05 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
But Hillary decided it was her turn. The country was forced to choose between more of the same and a radical change. The dumb bitch let herself be the establishment candidate and walked into a populist wave.



This.

I will also say that, upon my first foray into this thread, I repeatedly laughed at the use of the phrase "independent investigation." Who is independent in this? Scroll up and see if you can find me one. This is just politics being politics. I'll leave now....
Image
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby HamBone » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:21 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Hacked the election? Admiral Rogers stated there was no evidence that a single vote was changed...didn't he?


Sorta like We have no evidence that you are a real man, and yet you would like us to believe you are in spite of the lack of evidence. See what I just did there? :roll:


What I identify as is none of your businesses...
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:58 am

What's funny is this could have gone either way. Both parties put up the worst possible candidate and one of those blind squirrels had no choice but to find a nut. Then, while one team's blind squirrel is gnawing on our nuts, the other team is being criticized for being the shitty side when, in fact, there is no **** free zone. Democrats were forced to walk out of this one with a mandate to take a long, hard look at themselves in a mirror. Meanwhile, Republicans walked out of this one with the impression that the next Febreze scent will be that of their morning ****. They have no idea that they, too, need to take a similar long, hard look in the mirror. Or, at least a long, hard look at the turd they just dropped into office. Because, spin it anyway you want, but thus far we have the furthest thing from a populist sitting in the White House. We have nothing but more corporate fuckery dictating what happens with our country.
Last edited by mightyleemoon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:03 am

You haven't been paying attention if you believe this was a matter of a blind squirrel finding a nut... lol.

Besides that, I believe you're in the wrong thread, mlm... This one here is all about how Russia won Trump the election.

Try to keep up.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:08 am

RedLeader wrote:You haven't been paying attention if you believe this was a matter of a blind squirrel finding a nut... lol.

Besides that, I believe you're in the wrong thread, mlm... This one here is all about how Russia won Trump the election.

Try to keep up.


This was absolutely about a blind squirrel finding a nut. You might think Trump was a great option for America. But, you are in the minority. Most of his votes came from the "He's not Hillary" camp. And, most of Hillary's votes came from the "She's not Trump" camp.

Yea, both of these idiots had actual supporters. But, the majority of the country went to the polls in disgust. So, yea, one of them HAD to win. The majority of the country wanted None Of The Above.

Also, I'm in the thread where this was posted....followed by a half dozen comments about establishment and what policies put or kept individuals from office.

DreadNaught wrote:Here are some items that caused Hillary to lose that had nothing to do w/ emails, Russians, hacking, or foreign influence.

Hillary stopped campaigning in the rust belt where Dems lost WI, MI, and PA for the first time in decades
Hillary campaign messaging was nothing more than "Trump is unfit"
The biased MSM convincing people "polling data" made Hillary a lock to be POTUS therefore some of her supporters may not have shown up.
Far left Democratic policies have abandoned the moderate 'working man' that was once it's base.
Those policies have gerrymandered Democrats into populated coastal cities (evidence by the electoral map)
Hillary being a status quo candidate in what was a 'change election' based on exit polling data
Trump being able to tap into the rise in populism in the western world, while Hillary represents global establishment politics

I could go on and on, but the point is that Hillary lost b/c she deserved to lose. Trump was not a difficult candidate to defeat, so to sit here after the fact the cry about a hacked gmail account from your detestable campaign manager that simply exposed the filth of her inner circle is a poor argument. I don't even know what the real argument is? Are you saying that people were exposed to the truth and it made them not want to vote for Hillary?

I'd stick to the Trump-Russia collusion stuff b/c this 'hackers influenced the election' narrative is weak AF. Like you said, At least if any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion arises there is path to impeachment. But saying Podesta's emails influenced people to not vote for Hillary just sounds like partisan sour grapes.


I hope you're now all caught up.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:34 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:"far left policies" are not what cost Hillary the working class. I know that must be a fun idea for the right, but that's bullshit.

The working man knows full well that Republicans and Democrats don't give a **** about him. They live in their little Washington bubble and enjoy cocktail parties on the corporate dime while real people are suffering out there.

Trump somehow figured this out and smashed the Republican party with it. Bernie was on the way to the same, but unfortunately for him, Clinton had her hooks in the party leadership. Cowardice by Democratic voters sealed the deal.

The country had a chance to completely reject the entire establishment of both parties between Sanders and Trump. It would possibly have been the most historic election since Dewey and Truman or McKinley and Bryan.

But Hillary decided it was her turn. The country was forced to choose between more of the same and a radical change. The dumb bitch let herself be the establishment candidate and walked into a populist wave.

Russia is window dressing and a convenient excuse. They meddled. But it's hubris for Democrats to think that they lost because Putin said "I peek dat vun."

By the way, Sanders is currently polled as the most popular politician in Washington. A dubious honor, but indicative of the buyer's remorse the country is having right now.


... That was a Fox News poll.


I agree MB, for clarification I didn't mean to imply that moderate Dems in the rust belt are now swayed by the Republicans, or even conservative ideology. Imho there is growing trend in politics that goes beyond Rep v Dem, and that is populism vs global establishment. As you mentioned Sanders and Trump were able to tap into that populist wave, so it's not Right v Left thing. In fact Sanders was the first to really harness the populist movement and when the DNC/Hillary railroaded him in the primaries Trump picked up alot of that momentum. I don't believe Sanders would have lost MI or PA and certainly would've won every blue state Hillary did. Looking back at the electoral map, I don't see how any Dem could honestly argue that Sanders would not have been a more successful candidate than Hillary or even Trump in a general election.

Getting back to moderates. We don't really care about the SJW issues from the zealots on the far left or right. We want safety, security, and every citizen the right to be treated fairly and make a better life through hard work. So a message that puts the focus on THIS country and it's citizens (populism) will resonate much better then what the political establishment has become in the USA. Hillary represented that establishment and nothing could change that.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13190
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 am

mightyleemoon wrote:This was absolutely about a blind squirrel finding a nut. You might think Trump was a great option for America. But, you are in the minority. Most of his votes came from the "He's not Hillary" camp. And, most of Hillary's votes came from the "She's not Trump" camp.


Spoken like a true Hillary supporter. Lol.

Firstly, do you have any data to back up your assertions, or is this just more regurgitated rhetoric from you?

Secondly, DN's quote you posted seems to directly contradict your notion that this was all just happenstance, which was my point... I suggest you read it again, and as I said before, try to keep up.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 am

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote: most of Hillary's votes came from the "She's not Trump" camp.


Spoken like a true Hillary supporter. Lol.

Image
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:21 am

I'm going to start referring to RedLeader as Aguoyo due to his proclivity to miss the point.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby acaton » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 am

sanka wrote:Trump will resign soon....Like Obama said he is not fit to be president and he has been right.

Now that is some funny **** right there.


Hey how about a one year voluntary BucZone ban on this one?


In?
Image

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
User avatar
acaton
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:11 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 am

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:This was absolutely about a blind squirrel finding a nut. You might think Trump was a great option for America. But, you are in the minority. Most of his votes came from the "He's not Hillary" camp. And, most of Hillary's votes came from the "She's not Trump" camp.


Spoken like a true Hillary supporter. Lol.

Firstly, do you have any data to back up your assertions, or is this just more regurgitated rhetoric from you?

Secondly, DN's quote you posted seems to directly contradict your notion that this was all just happenstance, which was my point... I suggest you read it again, and as I said before, try to keep up.


Really? His post contradicted mine? That's weird. I wonder if that has anything to do with my post being made in disagreement to his premise or not. How can we know?
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 190 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests