CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:So hitler didn’t happen in a vacuum. He started preparing for the extermination of those not like him way before people realized what was happening. He (and IBM) started printing the cards for those in the camps years before they were actually put into use. And of course it took time to build the ovens while most people simply discounted any of what was happened. And of course if they tried to warn others they were called hysterical/crazy/overreacting etc (sound familiar). The comparison I make to our pos president is that he has many of the traits and desires that Hilter had. He truly wants complete power. So just to be clear, My fear isn’t the concentration camps for Americans, my fear is that trump has primed himself and his friends to a position of power where he can evolve into a dictatorship. He is aided and abetted by the Republican Party. This concern is not hyperbole, it is legit but many are blind to it (just like Germany) and I truly believe it puts our country and democracy in peril.


Please clarify this for me. You mention things Hitler did (printing ID cards and building ovens) to build one side of your argument. However, when you get to Trump, it's all generalities. I'll list them:

- Trump truly wants complete power - What evidence do you have that supports this claim?
- Trump is evolving the US government into a dictatorship - What evidence do you have that supports this claim?
- Trump is aided and abetted by the Republican Party - What crimes has Trump committed that the Republican Party has supported? What evidence of these crimes do you have?

You qualify all of these as not hyperbole, so you are saying that you actually believe these things. My question to you is 'based on what evidence.' It can't be that Hitler built ovens and printed ID cards, since Trump didn't do that. But what specifically has he (Trump) done that convinces you of the three points above? Once you make the evidence clear to me, I'll decide whether that evidences convinces me or I'll respond with my own cogent argument that attempts to refute your claims.

And for the record, any response of 'you can look up the evidence' or 'I don't have time to explain it to you' is what the Wiley College debate team would call 'bad form.'
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:39 pm

If you think something I posted is incorrect Then show me your facts and show me where I am wrong. Unlike you and most others on this board if I am presented with anything that is remoting interesting I want to learn and I will go reserch it. But defending over and over the facts of what I posted, yeah that isn’t going to happen. Call it whatever form you want you simply have not shown yourself to be a partner in good faith in debate so I am not interested in the least in engaging. But you can turn that around, show me evidence that contradicts what I wrote and I will engage from that point.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:54 am

Just catching up on the last couple pages.

Wow. That was the best meltdown I've seen in a while.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5412
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:13 am

Nice. The classic ‘Reductio ad Hitlerum’...


Never gets old. lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:47 am

Babeinbucland wrote:If you think something I posted is incorrect Then show me your facts and show me where I am wrong. Unlike you and most others on this board if I am presented with anything that is remoting interesting I want to learn and I will go reserch it. But defending over and over the facts of what I posted, yeah that isn’t going to happen. Call it whatever form you want you simply have not shown yourself to be a partner in good faith in debate so I am not interested in the least in engaging. But you can turn that around, show me evidence that contradicts what I wrote and I will engage from that point.

I cannot dispute nonexistent 'facts.' Like I said in my last post, I need you to clarify what evidence you have.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:13 am

Fact - BIBL is crazy.

Prove me wrong!
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13828
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 558 times
Been thanked: 599 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:43 am

DreadNaught wrote:Fact - BIBL is crazy.

Prove me wrong!

The voices in her head would like to assure everyone that she is not, in fact, crazy.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 4081
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:45 am

Image
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12367
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:32 am

alright alright fellers, easy
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 3511
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 422 times
Been thanked: 289 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:alright alright fellers, easy


Thank you for that. But the truth is that that would be like trying to calm down a congress of baboons. Lmao

These predictable ones see me post and lose their minds, screeching, jumping up and down, throwing feces. They don’t have the ability to engage in a back and forth discussion and address the salient points so they attack the poster. I get it, its all they have.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby PrimeMinister » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:So hitler didn’t happen in a vacuum. He started preparing for the extermination of those not like him way before people realized what was happening. He (and IBM) started printing the cards for those in the camps years before they were actually put into use. And of course it took time to build the ovens while most people simply discounted any of what was happened. And of course if they tried to warn others they were called hysterical/crazy/overreacting etc (sound familiar). The comparison I make to our pos president is that he has many of the traits and desires that Hilter had. He truly wants complete power. So just to be clear, My fear isn’t the concentration camps for Americans, my fear is that trump has primed himself and his friends to a position of power where he can evolve into a dictatorship. He is aided and abetted by the Republican Party. This concern is not hyperbole, it is legit but many are blind to it (just like Germany) and I truly believe it puts our country and democracy in peril.


Please clarify this for me. You mention things Hitler did (printing ID cards and building ovens) to build one side of your argument. However, when you get to Trump, it's all generalities. I'll list them:

- Trump truly wants complete power - What evidence do you have that supports this claim?
- Trump is evolving the US government into a dictatorship - What evidence do you have that supports this claim?
- Trump is aided and abetted by the Republican Party - What crimes has Trump committed that the Republican Party has supported? What evidence of these crimes do you have?

You qualify all of these as not hyperbole, so you are saying that you actually believe these things. My question to you is 'based on what evidence.' It can't be that Hitler built ovens and printed ID cards, since Trump didn't do that. But what specifically has he (Trump) done that convinces you of the three points above? Once you make the evidence clear to me, I'll decide whether that evidences convinces me or I'll respond with my own cogent argument that attempts to refute your claims.

And for the record, any response of 'you can look up the evidence' or 'I don't have time to explain it to you' is what the Wiley College debate team would call 'bad form.'


Bibl, do you have any supporting evidence for those three claims?
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 9017
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 244 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:alright alright fellers, easy


Thank you for that. But the truth is that that would be like trying to calm down a congress of baboons. Lmao

These predictable ones see me post and lose their minds, screeching, jumping up and down, throwing feces. They don’t have the ability to engage in a back and forth discussion and address the salient points so they attack the poster. I get it, its all they have.


lol
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 3511
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 422 times
Been thanked: 289 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:Just to be clear, you were not able to stay on point and leave me out of it but I do recognize that you made the effort. Now we both know you will not give serious consideration to anything I write but I will reward your effort.

So hitler didn’t happen in a vacuum. He started preparing for the extermination of those not like him way before people realized what was happening. He (and IBM) started printing the cards for those in the camps years before they were actually put into use. And of course it took time to build the ovens while most people simply discounted any of what was happened. And of course if they tried to warn others they were called hysterical/crazy/overreacting etc (sound familiar). The comparison I make to our pos president is that he has many of the traits and desires that Hilter had. He truly wants complete power. So just to be clear, My fear isn’t the concentration camps for Americans, my fear is that trump has primed himself and his friends to a position of power where he can evolve into a dictatorship. He is aided and abetted by the Republican Party. This concern is not hyperbole, it is legit but many are blind to it (just like Germany) and I truly believe it puts our country and democracy in peril.

Secondly the tax bill - most of it being unread by most who voted yes- they have little idea what is actually in it. There isn’t one fiscal evaluation out there by any reputable accounting that says this will help anyone but the wealthy. That intrinsically harms the rest of us. What it does to teachers, farmers, those who work for tips, is abominable and that doesn’t even get into the insurance mandate being destroyed. If you want more info then take a look here https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... ld-change/

So try again to stay on point- what do you disagree with about what I wrote and what support do you have for your beliefs? I still have faith that eventually you can write from an intellectual point of view without devolving into taking shots at me and my belief. Don’t let me down!


Babe, historians have labored for years trying to find some shred of evidence tying Hilter directly to the Holocaust. Not saying that he was not responsible for it, but there is just no paper trail, no document, no signature, nothing.

Evidently, they were not aware that Hitler was colluding with IBM for years to foist it upon us as you have pointed out. Seems strange that Hitler would choose to collaborate with an American company, a nation of race mongrels controlled by Jews from his perspective, but hey, let's go with it. And let's keep our eye on Trump and his interactions with IBM. Maybe that's why he lowered the corporate tax rate? IBM will definitely benefit from this, perhaps they are planning something nefarious together? Because Trump is Hitler's doppleganger, as you have eloquently delineated.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:58 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:
Please clarify this for me. You mention things Hitler did (printing ID cards and building ovens) to build one side of your argument. However, when you get to Trump, it's all generalities. I'll list them:

- Trump truly wants complete power - What evidence do you have that supports this claim?
- Trump is evolving the US government into a dictatorship - What evidence do you have that supports this claim?
- Trump is aided and abetted by the Republican Party - What crimes has Trump committed that the Republican Party has supported? What evidence of these crimes do you have?

You qualify all of these as not hyperbole, so you are saying that you actually believe these things. My question to you is 'based on what evidence.' It can't be that Hitler built ovens and printed ID cards, since Trump didn't do that. But what specifically has he (Trump) done that convinces you of the three points above? Once you make the evidence clear to me, I'll decide whether that evidences convinces me or I'll respond with my own cogent argument that attempts to refute your claims.

And for the record, any response of 'you can look up the evidence' or 'I don't have time to explain it to you' is what the Wiley College debate team would call 'bad form.'


Bibl, do you have any supporting evidence for those three claims?


Of course there is tons of evidence PM. The issue is that as soon as I post said evidence, that instead of someone, anyone posting counter evidence, the baboons will simply start their screeching. So that is why I said to each and every one of them, show me something, anything, to the contrary of what I posted and we can engage in an actual intellectual debate. Not one of them took me up on my good faith offer, instead they devolved back into their predictable attack the poster mode. I am now bored to death with such childish antics and can’t see any valid reason to invest my time and energy in an endeavor that is designed to produce the same results. <shrug>
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Just to be clear, you were not able to stay on point and leave me out of it but I do recognize that you made the effort. Now we both know you will not give serious consideration to anything I write but I will reward your effort.

So hitler didn’t happen in a vacuum. He started preparing for the extermination of those not like him way before people realized what was happening. He (and IBM) started printing the cards for those in the camps years before they were actually put into use. And of course it took time to build the ovens while most people simply discounted any of what was happened. And of course if they tried to warn others they were called hysterical/crazy/overreacting etc (sound familiar). The comparison I make to our pos president is that he has many of the traits and desires that Hilter had. He truly wants complete power. So just to be clear, My fear isn’t the concentration camps for Americans, my fear is that trump has primed himself and his friends to a position of power where he can evolve into a dictatorship. He is aided and abetted by the Republican Party. This concern is not hyperbole, it is legit but many are blind to it (just like Germany) and I truly believe it puts our country and democracy in peril.

Secondly the tax bill - most of it being unread by most who voted yes- they have little idea what is actually in it. There isn’t one fiscal evaluation out there by any reputable accounting that says this will help anyone but the wealthy. That intrinsically harms the rest of us. What it does to teachers, farmers, those who work for tips, is abominable and that doesn’t even get into the insurance mandate being destroyed. If you want more info then take a look here https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... ld-change/

So try again to stay on point- what do you disagree with about what I wrote and what support do you have for your beliefs? I still have faith that eventually you can write from an intellectual point of view without devolving into taking shots at me and my belief. Don’t let me down!


Babe, historians have labored for years trying to find some shred of evidence tying Hilter directly to the Holocaust. Not saying that he was not responsible for it, but there is just no paper trail, no document, no signature, nothing.

Evidently, they were not aware that Hitler was colluding with IBM for years to foist it upon us as you have pointed out. Seems strange that Hitler would choose to collaborate with an American company, a nation of race mongrels controlled by Jews from his perspective.


OMFG! The shock of this kind of ignorance still leaves me stunned.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/black-ibm.html
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Rocker wrote:What damage do you personally believe this administration has caused?

Here is one of the most devastating. How the heck can the republicans be so heartless to cut this? Boggles the mind and the heart

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/ ... index.html
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Babe, historians have labored for years trying to find some shred of evidence tying Hilter directly to the Holocaust. Not saying that he was not responsible for it, but there is just no paper trail, no document, no signature, nothing.

Evidently, they were not aware that Hitler was colluding with IBM for years to foist it upon us as you have pointed out. Seems strange that Hitler would choose to collaborate with an American company, a nation of race mongrels controlled by Jews from his perspective.


OMFG! The shock of this kind of ignorance still leaves me stunned.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/black-ibm.html


It’s in a book, so it must be true.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Rocker » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Rocker wrote:What damage do you personally believe this administration has caused?

Here is one of the most devastating. How the heck can the republicans be so heartless to cut this? Boggles the mind and the heart

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/ ... index.html



The article specifically states that Republicans want to extend funding...
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 4175
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Rocker wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Here is one of the most devastating. How the heck can the republicans be so heartless to cut this? Boggles the mind and the heart

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/ ... index.html



The article specifically states that Republicans want to extend funding...


Would you be willing to pull quote you are referring to as it is not obvious to me. Regardless, over the last two months republican have been given every opportunity to fund this and each and every time have declined.
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
OMFG! The shock of this kind of ignorance still leaves me stunned.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/black-ibm.html


It’s in a book, so it must be true.


Wow. Just wow. Have you always been a holocaust denier, like raised that way or did you stumble accross some new Nazis and think they had a good message?
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Rocker wrote:

The article specifically states that Republicans want to extend funding...


Would you be willing to pull quote you are referring to as it is not obvious to me. Regardless, over the last two months republican have been given every opportunity to fund this and each and every time have declined.


So you link an article then ask someone else to pull a quote from it (btw, it's the last paragraph ;) ) because you failed to read it yourself, likely due to you being in such a rush to bash the other team?

SMDH.That's turrible...

Serious question, do you come here for discussion or to just vent about those mean ol Republicans?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13828
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 558 times
Been thanked: 599 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Rocker » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Rocker wrote:

The article specifically states that Republicans want to extend funding...


Would you be willing to pull quote you are referring to as it is not obvious to me. Regardless, over the last two months republican have been given every opportunity to fund this and each and every time have declined.



Democrats and Republicans skirmished over authorizing the funding this fall in the House, where Republicans wanted to extend funding in exchange for funding cuts to Obamacare. Then in December, Republican Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch and Democratic Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown clashed over whether the government could afford such programs. Hatch, who was one of the initial authors of the legislation, said the government had spent beyond its means and he wants to find a way to extend the program.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 4175
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Rocker wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Would you be willing to pull quote you are referring to as it is not obvious to me. Regardless, over the last two months republican have been given every opportunity to fund this and each and every time have declined.



Democrats and Republicans skirmished over authorizing the funding this fall in the House, where Republicans wanted to extend funding in exchange for funding cuts to Obamacare. Then in December, Republican Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch and Democratic Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown clashed over whether the government could afford such programs. Hatch, who was one of the initial authors of the legislation, said the government had spent beyond its means and he wants to find a way to extend the program.


Thanks for that. It hardly means they want to extend funding for children’s healthcare. In fact it only prove that republicans never wanted to fund the CHIP only that they wanted to take healthcare from others. Using children and healthcare as bargaining chips (no pun intended) is inhumane. And extracting a piece of a sentence, out of the entire article and points within is very disingenuous. So let me ask you a question (as I answered yours, twice.) Why do you think the republicans repeatedly vote no on renewing CHips funding and do you think that will damage some children?
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:18 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Would you be willing to pull quote you are referring to as it is not obvious to me. Regardless, over the last two months republican have been given every opportunity to fund this and each and every time have declined.


So you link an article then ask someone else to pull a quote from it (btw, it's the last paragraph ;) ) because you failed to read it yourself, likely due to you being in such a rush to bash the other team?

SMDH.That's turrible...

Serious question, do you come here for discussion or to just vent about those mean ol Republicans?


Not a Serious Question - Do you have any civility in you to engage in discourse ? Must everything you direct at me be combative or ridiculing? Really? Are you truly that devoid of ability to engage in anything interesting?
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Rocker » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Of course it could harm children’s healthcare.

As I haven’t viewed the voting records, I couldn’t say which side has repeatedly voted no on the issue; but it’s worth noting that the article states that both the President and at least one Republican Senator have taken measures to extend CHIPs.

I’m not sure where you’re extrapolating that Republicans never wanted to fund the program.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 4175
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
It’s in a book, so it must be true.


Wow. Just wow. Have you always been a holocaust denier, like raised that way or did you stumble accross some new Nazis and think they had a good message?


This is the equivalent of yelling racist when you can no longer hold you own in a debate so you resort to a conversation stopper. I actually expected more from you.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Image
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Looks like more subpoenas are being issued as Andrew McCabe's closed-door testimony before Congress has conflicted with the statements of previous witnesses. That now makes it Wray, Rosenstein and McCabe refusing to tell Congress if they used the Clinton-manufactured dossier to spy on the Trump campaign.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Rocker wrote:Of course it could harm children’s healthcare.

As I haven’t viewed the voting records, I couldn’t say which side has repeatedly voted no on the issue; but it’s worth noting that the article states that both the President and at least one Republican Senator have taken measures to extend CHIPs.

I’m not sure where you’re extrapolating that Republicans never wanted to fund the program.


Well, it is from their unwillingness to fund the program. The dems have repeatley asked that it be funded but the pubs say there is no money for it anyone. Truly, they have had opportunity upon opportunity to take adequate action before it is defunded in a very short time and time and time again refuse. So the republicans “saying” they want to fund it is irrelevant to me, it is their behavior that speaks loudly. And their behavior is refusing to fund it.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:58 pm

I think we're all starting to see why Corsair may have abandoned this thread altogether... lol
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 106 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron