CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Clinton would not be President. Paul Ryan would and that's as far down that crazy road I'll go.

What I'm waiting for now is Manafort looking for immunity in exchange for spilling the beans.

I also am waiting for the GOP to throw Trump under the bus to save their own asses, but I don't think that happens until after Mueller reports to Congress.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Corsair wrote:
Corsair wrote:

From Jan 10th 2017.

We know it was granted for Carter Page and Paul Manafort. Any guesses on the other two (maybe they didn't get approved or maybe they did)?

General Flynn is a good guess, and Kushner as well.

Don't rule out Barron Trump. I hear he is good with computers.
Brazen331

Postby RedLeader » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Civil war.

Thankfully, the left is grossly unarmed so this will be easy. ;)
RedLeader

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Everyone with more than a passive interest in this needs to go back and watch the Comey testimony again.

Everything we are learning now, Comey knew about when he testified.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Corsair wrote:There's not going to be a civil war.

I like your optimism
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Clinton would not be President. Paul Ryan would and that's as far down that crazy road I'll go.

What I'm waiting for now is Manafort looking for immunity in exchange for spilling the beans.

I also am waiting for the GOP to throw Trump under the bus to save their own asses, but I don't think that happens until after Mueller reports to Congress.

Paul Ryan is compromised too. So then Pelosi is next. But seriously, if the election were proven to be fraudulent then the linage of the present admistration cannot be followed. I am guessing another election would be the only true and fair way. BUT the republicans are in power so I am sure they will find a way to hold onto the office.
Babeinbucland

Postby Corsair » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:54 pm

The ONLY way Clinton were to become president is if she challenged the election and through a full investigation and accounting she could prove that she indeed won the required votes.

I don't see that happening, ever.

But I'm also not going down this line of succession rabbit hole, either.
Corsair

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Clinton would not be President. Paul Ryan would and that's as far down that crazy road I'll go.

Paul Ryan is compromised too. So then Pelosi is next. But seriously, if the election were proven to be fraudulent then the linage of the present admistration cannot be followed. I am guessing another election would be the only true and fair way. BUT the republicans are in power so I am sure they will find a way to hold onto the office.

You've put the cart so far ahead of the horse, the horse can't see it.

What we know now is that Flynn and Manafort are fucked. We also know that Kushner is standing by to be fucked.

We know Comey said both to the President and Congress that the President himself was not directly under investigation. There's still no evidence that has changed.

Mueller is investigating the whole damned thing including Trump's firing of Comey which the President himself admitted was due to the "Russia thing".

Wait. For. Mueller.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Rocker » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:04 am

Babeinbucland wrote:If trump rigged the election Pence is not the next in line as he is part of the rigged administration. So Clinton would be president. That or Civil war.

Shirley, you can't be serious.
Rocker

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:08 am

RedLeader wrote:Civil war.

I see this little meme around town sometimes. And, whoever thought it up hasn't lived in the real world. Most of my family votes liberal and most of them have guns and are damn good shots. And most of the musicians I know vote liberal and plenty of them have firearms.

That one is an eye roller.
mightyleemoon

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 am

Babeinbucland wrote:

Actually, as far as I can tell, there's nothing in the law that would say a fraudulent election would negate succession. Unless that fraudulent election meant the vote count was wrong. That's probably the only way to unring the bell...and it isn't happening. Your best case is Trump getting impeached because of fraud and Pence taking office. THEN you people will have to work on getting him impeached so that you can get Ryan into office.

Have fun with that.
mightyleemoon

Postby deltbucs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:24 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:If it's found that Trump rigged the election, then Pence will be President. That or a civil war.

If trump rigged the election Pence is not the next in line as he is part of the rigged administration. So Clinton would be president. That or Civil war.

We know that Hillary rigged the primaries, so wouldn't that make Bernie the president following your logic?
deltbucs

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:44 am

deltbucs wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:If trump rigged the election Pence is not the next in line as he is part of the rigged administration. So Clinton would be president. That or Civil war.

We know that Hillary rigged the primaries, so wouldn't that make Bernie the president following your logic?

Wait. I'd like to recant my doubt and hop on board this train, please.
mightyleemoon

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:58 am

Babeinbucland wrote:

bucfanclw

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:11 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Civil war.

I see this little meme around town sometimes. And, whoever thought it up hasn't lived in the real world. Most of my family votes liberal and most of them have guns and are damn good shots. And most of the musicians I know vote liberal and plenty of them have firearms.

data strongly supports RLs contention

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/06/ ... ownership/
Zarniwoop

Postby Buc2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:42 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

Fake news. ;)
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

I'm sure the survey is iron clad. Just doesn't mesh with real world experience. I do know a few left wing anti-gun types. But, not many.
mightyleemoon

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:51 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

I'm sure the survey is iron clad. Just doesn't mesh with my real world experience. I do know a few left wing anti-gun types. But, not many.

you know better
beardmcdoug

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:00 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
I'm sure the survey is iron clad. Just doesn't mesh with my real world experience. I do know a few left wing anti-gun types. But, not many.

you know better

The only real world experience anyone actually realizes is their own. Mine contradicts the meme.
mightyleemoon

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:42 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
you know better

The only real world experience anyone actually realizes is their own. Mine contradicts the meme.

sure, but one's range of world experiences is limited be each's decisions. your "range" might be giving you a skewed sample. I suppose it just comes down to whether you're interested in objective truth or what you want to believe is the truth; I don't care either way, just reminding you that I've seen more prudent posts from you lol
beardmcdoug

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:43 am

An excellent article on the many options

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... oesnt-say/
Babeinbucland

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:08 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:If it's found that Trump rigged the election, then Pence will be President. That or a civil war.

If trump rigged the election Pence is not the next in line as he is part of the rigged administration. So Clinton would be president. That or Civil war.

Is there a precedent for that? I'm shooting from the hip, but I'd assume we'd have to follow the constitution and move down the line until we hit at least Paul Ryan...
Ken Carson

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 am

Babeinbucland wrote:An excellent article on the many options

Didn't realize there was another page since my post. Thanks for the article. Based on reading it, I can't see how we get anything other than a President Pence out of it unless we can prove there were actual votes tampered with. Collision with Russian operatives on social media channels is probably a bridge too far, though I do appreciate that Hilary hasn't given up yet.
Ken Carson

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

sure, but one's range of world experiences is limited be each's decisions. your "range" might be giving you a skewed sample. I suppose it just comes down to whether you're interested in objective truth or what you want to believe is the truth; I don't care either way, just reminding you that I've seen more prudent posts from you lol

If it's just the same to you, I'll continue to occasionally interject my personal experience as a part of my posting habits...prudence isn't a concern of mine.
mightyleemoon

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:37 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:An excellent article on the many options

Didn't realize there was another page since my post. Thanks for the article. Based on reading it, I can't see how we get anything other than a President Pence out of it unless we can prove there were actual votes tampered with. Collision with Russian operatives on social media channels is probably a bridge too far, though I do appreciate that Hilary hasn't given up yet.

It just seems like energy would be better spent trying to find a viable candidate to displace the Trump nonsense.
mightyleemoon

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:50 am

Ken Carson wrote: Collision with Russian operatives

There are a few hot Russian operatives Id like to collide with...several times in quick succession
Zarniwoop

Postby Corsair » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

Except it wouldn't be R vs D.

It would be armed insurrectionists against the police and military.

Guess who loses...
Corsair

Postby Corsair » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Micheal Cohen got himself in trouble today.

He was scheduled to speak in a closed session with the Senate Intel committee, but before he arrived he gave a statement to the press that was a blanket denial of any wrong doing.

Problem was, he had an agreement with the committee not to speak to the press. So they canceled.

They are now going to subpoena him for an OPEN testimony in the coming days. It's believed his closed testimony was going to contradict the statement he gave to the press.
Corsair

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Corsair wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

Except it wouldn't be R vs D.

It would be armed insurrectionists against the police and military.

Guess who loses...

Nonsense. Plenty of people could take out a .50 cal turret mounted Humvee with a Glock 19.
mightyleemoon

Postby Corsair » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:44 pm

For those wondering:

Yes, Manafort was under FISA surveillance during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

I wonder if there are any meetings recorded from that weekend?
Corsair

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion