CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Listen, I get it. You're angry. Your party woefully let you down. You bet on the wrong horse and are grasping for answers. If this board lets you sort through that a bit, so be it.

But I STRONGLY suggest taking a hard, long (sit down Lachy) look at your own party, and at Hilary, and ask yourself why you're in the inenviable positions you're currently in?

It's actually pretty ****ing hilarious to see you and Corsair still so in the dark over it all. A couple of Hilary mouthpieces desperately seeking answers and looking for someone to blame.

Her party let her down.
Your party is letting America down.

Brilliantly stated.<insert golf clap here>
Babeinbucland

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
Her party let her down.
Your party is letting America down.

Brilliantly stated.<insert golf clap here>

I always thought a golfclap was a sarcastic thing
beardmcdoug

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:09 am

mightyleemoon

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:11 am

Or, if you prefer...

mightyleemoon

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:36 am

mightyleemoon wrote:Or, if you prefer...

lol this is literally exactly what I imagined. nice.
beardmcdoug

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am

DreadNaught

Postby UbuntuBuc » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:13 am

UbuntuBuc

Postby RedLeader » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:37 am

that's not where she wanted those inserted, guys...
RedLeader

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:59 am

WTF is that supposed to be?

The top picture is random

The middle picture is obviously shopped.

And the last picture, if legit, is likely from about 8 years ago when she was secretary of state. How did I guess? Long hair. Her hair was short during the campaign.

I'm not sure what the point of this is supposed to be other than to divert attention from the fact that Russia fucked around with the US in the last election.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:00 am

We should totally get Hillary out of office NOW!
bucfanclw

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:33 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:WTF is that supposed to be?

The top picture is random

The middle picture is obviously shopped.

And the last picture, if legit, is likely from about 8 years ago when she was secretary of state. How did I guess? Long hair. Her hair was short during the campaign.

I'm not sure what the point of this is supposed to be other than to divert attention from the fact that Russia fucked around with the US in the last election.

The point is that the trumpkins either are too ignorant to understand, would rather stay in denial, or couldn't care less as long as they make their greedy ass money. That leaves the rest of us suffer the consequences. I remain astonished and profoundly devastated that there are that many of their ilk able to drag their knuckles along the ground to get to the voting both.Yes comrad red leader, talking to you here.
Babeinbucland

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:38 am

How long will words like "trumpkins" and reversed R's stick around? It's as juvenile as "libtards" and "cucks".
PrimeMinister

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:51 am

PrimeMinister wrote:How long will words like "trumpkins" and reversed R's stick around? It's as juvenile as "libtards" and "cucks".

Well, do you have a better name for them? Yes, i agree it is juvenile but I entertain myself endlessly with trumpkins lol

However, I do find I Libtards deplorable because it is a derivative of retard and for folks that love a Down's syndrome kid it is as hurtful as the racist crap so many post on this board. But folks here will always hurl names at each other so que sera, sera.
Babeinbucland

Postby HamBone » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Lol...devastated
HamBone

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:20 pm

HamBone wrote:Lol...devastated

Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Sooooo remember Monica Crowley? You know the woman who trump wanted on his national security counsel? Sadly she had a bad habit of plagerizing so much that she couldn't get over the low bar for trumps cabinet, and THAT is saying something. Well, turns out that according to her official filing on the U.S. government website, "Monica Crowley will now be acting as a foreign agent of Viktor Pinchuk, a businessman in Ukraine".

But I understand this is just another coincidental Russian connection for the tin foil folks. :roll:
Babeinbucland

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:09 pm

So Monica Crowley (who's sister is the widow of the late Alan Colmes - a lifelong Democratic pundit) is also a Russian agent?

This is the smoking gun!!!! Trump is DOOMED!!!

Just so I can keep track of who is working for the Russians according to Babe;

Trump
Bannon
Sessions
Kushner (Ivanka by default I suppose)
Crowley
Flynn

I'm sure I missed a few, so I will keep a running list. After all, any communication w/ anything Russian (or Ukraine in this case) = Russian agent for Putin
DreadNaught

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:Sooooo remember Monica Crowley? You know the woman who trump wanted on his national security counsel? Sadly she had a bad habit of plagerizing so much that she couldn't get over the low bar for trumps cabinet, and THAT is saying something. Well, turns out that according to her official filing on the U.S. government website, "Monica Crowley will now be acting as a foreign agent of Viktor Pinchuk, a businessman in Ukraine".

But I understand this is just another coincidental Russian connection for the tin foil folks. :roll:

Russia is the Ukraine again?
Ken Carson

Postby HamBone » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
HamBone wrote:Lol...devastated

Lol
HamBone

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Sooooo remember Monica Crowley? You know the woman who trump wanted on his national security counsel? Sadly she had a bad habit of plagerizing so much that she couldn't get over the low bar for trumps cabinet, and THAT is saying something. Well, turns out that according to her official filing on the U.S. government website, "Monica Crowley will now be acting as a foreign agent of Viktor Pinchuk, a businessman in Ukraine".

Russia is the Ukraine again?

I will leave it in your capable hands to figure out who Victor Pinchuk is in relation to Russia and the Ukraine ;)
Pssssst there is a pic of him standing next to Hilary CLinton that you are NOT going to wanna miss!
Babeinbucland

Postby RedLeader » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Somewhere, on some forum, someone has a "**** my crazy mother-in-law says" thread going on for this lady... lol
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:29 pm

RedLeader wrote:Somewhere, on some forum, someone has a "**** my crazy mother-in-law says" thread going on for this lady... lol

Really?? THAT was the game your brought? Meh C'mon man you are boring all of us to tears! As usual, disappointed in you, but not surprised, I don't think you have ever even given me a good giggle much less any kind of laugh. Pitiful really.
Babeinbucland

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:29 am

RedLeader wrote:Somewhere, on some forum, someone has a "**** my crazy mother-in-law says" thread going on for this lady... lol

Top vote for government educated! At the moment because they're so many who qualify.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:30 am

Its like a bunch of Jason Bournes who never find out there was anything wrong with them...
mdb1958

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:10 am

mdb1958 wrote:

Top vote for government educated! At the moment because they're so many who qualify.

beardmcdoug

Postby Buc2 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:12 am

Babeinbucland wrote:

Really?? THAT was the game your brought? Meh C'mon man you are boring all of us to tears! As usual, disappointed in you, but not surprised, I don't think you have ever even given me a good giggle much less any kind of laugh. Pitiful really.

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby NYBF » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:27 am

UbuntuBuc wrote:Image

NYBF

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:36 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

Now make one for yourself Jason.
mdb1958

Postby RedLeader » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:26 am

Great. Now we got MDB thinking Jason Bourne is a real guy...

This Russian spy thing is a slippery slope, folks.

Trust no one!!
RedLeader

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:28 pm

So it seems former acting CIA Director and Clinton ally has backed up what MANY have stated. There is "no evidence that Trump associates cooperated with Russians". He also casts serious doubts as the legitimacy of the pissgate dossier that got some of you all hot and bothered.

Now Hillary supporters and Anti-Trumpers in the IC are publicly stating there is no evidence despite "a lot of people looking for it" I'm curious how long this narrative will continue without EVIDENCE to support it? When will folks like Babe and Corsair stop conflating Russian interference and Trump-Russia collusion?

I won't hold my breath...

LINK via NBC.com

Former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell, who endorsed Hillary Clinton and called Donald Trump a dupe of Russia, cast doubt Wednesday night on allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Morell, who was in line to become CIA director if Clinton won, said he had seen no evidence that Trump associates cooperated with Russians. He also raised questions about the dossier written by a former British intelligence officer, which alleged a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. His comments were in sharp contrast to those of many Clinton partisans — such as former communications director Jennifer Palmieri — who have stated publicly they believe the Trump campaign cooperated with Russia's efforts to interfere in the election against Clinton.

Morell said he had learned that the former officer, Christopher Steele, paid his key Russian sources, and interviewed them through intermediaries. "On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire, at all," Morell said at an event sponsored by the Cipher Brief, an intelligence web site. "There's no little campfire, there's no little candle, there's no spark. And there's a lot of people looking for it."

Morell pointed out that former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said on Meet the Press on March 5 that he had seen no evidence of a conspiracy when he left office January 20. "That's a pretty strong statement by General Clapper," Morell said.

About the dossier, Morell said, "Unless you know the sources, and unless you know how a particular source acquired a particular piece of information, you can't judge the information — you just can't." The dossier "doesn't take you anywhere, I don't think," he said. He continued: "I had two questions when I first read it. One was, How did Chris talk to these sources? I have subsequently learned that he used intermediaries. "And then I asked myself, why did these guys provide this information, what was their motivation? And I subsequently learned that he paid them. That the intermediaries paid the sources and the intermediaries got the money from Chris. And that kind of worries me a little bit because if you're paying somebody, particularly former FSB officers, they are going to tell you truth and innuendo and rumor, and they're going to call you up and say, 'hey, let's have another meeting, I have more information for you,' because they want to get paid some more. "I think you've got to take all that into consideration when you consider the dossier." Another former CIA officer in the room pointed out that the CIA also pays its sources. "But we know who the source us and we know how they got the information," Morell responded.
DreadNaught

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion