CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Wharf Rat » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:26 am

Does it make a difference that James Clapper and Chris Coons have gone on record as saying that there is no hard evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia? Is it time to give it a rest? Or are we going to continue to beat this dead horse for the next 4 years?
Wharf Rat

Postby Buc2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:52 am

Wharf Rat wrote:Does it make a difference that James Clapper and Chris Coons have gone on record as saying that there is no hard evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia? Is it time to give it a rest? Or are we going to continue to beat this dead horse for the next 4 years?

Yes.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:46 am

Wharf Rat wrote:Does it make a difference that James Clapper and Chris Coons have gone on record as saying that there is no hard evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia? Is it time to give it a rest? Or are we going to continue to beat this dead horse for the next 4 years?

If you're expecting the Democrats to be any less PoliticalWitchHunty than the Republicans...then you're going to have a bad time.
mightyleemoon

Postby Wharf Rat » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:43 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:

If you're expecting the Democrats to be any less PoliticalWitchHunty than the Republicans...then you're going to have a bad time.

Lol fair enough.
Wharf Rat

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:40 pm

And most of you who voted for this idiot will be too ignorant to understand the danger this imposes on all of us because you were too stupid to understand the dangers in voting for the sociopath that is now our president. You won't even be able to comprehend this simple chart And so all you have left is to try to attack me and talk about why others should join you :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

Trump and Putin, via Administration Officials
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 pm

2. Trump and Putin, via Michael Flynn

Last edited by Babeinbucland on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Trump and Putin, via Campaign Advisers

Last edited by Babeinbucland on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Trump and Putin, via Paul Manafort

Last edited by Babeinbucland on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Trump and Putin, via Business Ties

Last edited by Babeinbucland on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Trump and Putin, via Felix Sater
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Trump and Putin, via Trump Family Members

Babeinbucland

Postby RedLeader » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:20 pm

We are through the looking glass, here, people!
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:40 pm

RedLeader wrote:We are through the looking glass, here, people!

Yes, exactly the response I would expect from you. Like I said...too many ofyou are simply too ignorant to understand the depth of this. And of course you cannot see it for what it is because then you would be forced to admit you had a part in getting this sociopath elected and now we are all going to suffer for it. Smdh
Babeinbucland

Postby RedLeader » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
RedLeader wrote:We are through the looking glass, here, people!

Yes, exactly the response I would expect from you. Like I said...too many ofyou are simply too ignorant to understand the depth of this. And of course you cannot see it for what it is because then you would be forced to admit you had a part in getting this sociopath elected and now we are all going to suffer for it. Smdh

Actually, I blame the Left. They canabalized themselves. I mean, how the **** did you lose to this "sociopath", anyway?

You actually oughta be ashamed of yourself. You were one of the staunchest defenders and proudest supporters of Hillary on these here boards.. all the while allowing her trample the only real shot you had at beating Trump. You let your own party dupe you into the wrong candidate, and lost.

Oh, but now you have charts...

Get the **** outta here with that ****, you Trump enabler!
RedLeader

Postby Corsair » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:40 pm

So now we know that Michael Flynn was working as a foreign agent for the past year, lobbying for Turkish interests while he had security clearance to be Donnie's NSA.

If you are still talking about Hillary at this point, you're desperately behind.
Last edited by Corsair on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corsair

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:55 pm

RedLeader wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

Actually, I blame the Left. They canabalized themselves. I mean, how the **** did you lose to this "sociopath", anyway?

You actually oughta be ashamed of yourself. You were one of the staunchest defenders and proudest supporters of Hillary on these here boards.. all the while allowing her trample the only real shot you had at beating Trump. You let your own party dupe you into the wrong candidate, and lost.

Trying to focus on Hillary, who was pummeled by sexism,innuendo, misogyny and outright slander, does not strengthen your position or care. It only makes your reek more of the stench you elected. Blaming this on the left is a boat that won't float. You voted for him, you agree with his racist, sociopatholgy says much more about you than being a Hillary supporter will every say about me.
Babeinbucland

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:13 am

Corsair wrote:If you are still talking about Hillary at this point, you're desperately behind.
Bootz2004

Postby RedLeader » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:02 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Trying to focus on Hillary, who was pummeled by sexism,innuendo, misogyny and outright slander, does not strengthen your position or care. It only makes your reek more of the stench you elected. Blaming this on the left is a boat that won't float. You voted for him, you agree with his racist, sociopatholgy says much more about you than being a Hillary supporter will every say about me.

Babeinbucland wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Listen, I get it. You're angry. Your party woefully let you down. You bet on the wrong horse and are grasping for answers. If this board lets you sort through that a bit, so be it.

But I STRONGLY suggest taking a hard, long (sit down Lachy) look at your own party, and at Hilary, and ask yourself why you're in the inenviable positions you're currently in?

It's actually pretty ****ing hilarious to see you and Corsair still so in the dark over it all. A couple of Hilary mouthpieces desperately seeking answers and looking for someone to blame.
RedLeader

Postby Corsair » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Pence says he didn't know about Flynn's lobbying work for Turkey. Rep. Cummings sent him a letter about it in Nov:

It's fun to watch this administration be caught in lie after lie. Drip, drip, drip...
Corsair

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:57 am

Corsair wrote:Pence says he didn't know about Flynn's lobbying work for Turkey. Rep. Cummings sent him a letter about it in Nov:

It's fun to watch this administration be caught in lie after lie. Drip, drip, drip...

If you're still talking about Flynn at this point, you're deperately behind.
Brazen331

Postby Corsair » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Russian Connection

Trump advisor Roger Stone communicated with Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0 during the campaign

By Alex Lubben on Mar 12, 2017

Roger Stone, President Trump’s longtime advisor, has admitted to exchanging what he claims are “completely innocuous” messages with the hacker or hackers who claim to have infiltrated the DNC during the 2016 presidential campaign. He told the Washington Times that he corresponded on Twitter with “Guccifer 2.0,” the self-described “hacktivist” from Romania who claims responsibility for the breach of the DNC’s email servers last summer.

Stone wrote an article about the hacks for Breitbart in August of last year. On Saturday, Stone dismissed his contact with the hacker as “cursory,” and having taken place “after he releases the D.N.C. stuff.” Stone is under investigation for his connections to the Russians.

Innocuous or not, Stone’s disclosure adds to an ever-growing list of Trump campaign officials and allies now linked to Russia during the 2016 campaign.

Michael Flynn: The retired Army lieutenant general and early Trump campaign surrogate resigned as national security advisor on Feb. 13, just 24 days after taking the job, after it was revealed that he spoke to Russia’s ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, about sanctions before taking office.

Jared Kushner: The president’s son-in-law and senior adviser joined Flynn in an undisclosed meeting he held with Kislyak at Trump Tower in the run-up to Inauguration Day, according to the New York Times.

Paul Manafort: Last August, Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort was named in an investigation by Ukrainian authorities looking into the $12.7 million he received between 2007 and 2012 from Ukraine’s pro-Russian former president, Viktor Yanukovych. He’s also under investigation by the FBI for his ties to Russia.

Carter Page: Page, a low-level Trump campaign advisor, is among the many Trump advisors to have met with Kislyak during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. “I’m not going to deny that I talked with him,” said on “All In With Chris Hayes.” “I will say that I never met him anywhere outside of Cleveland, let’s just say that much.”

J.D. Gordon: Gordon, another Trump campaign advisor, was in the meeting with Page and Kislyak in Cleveland, where he served as national security policy representative for the Republican National Convention. He later admitted that he pushed to water down the language in the GOP’s draft policy Ukraine from calling for the “providing lethal defense weapons” to the Ukrainian army to fend off Russian-backed separatists, to “providing appropriate assistance.”

Michael Cohen: Trump’s person lawyer Michael Cohen is accused of hand-delivering a “peace plan for Russia and Ukraine” to then-national security adviser Michael Flynn, which included the lifting of sanctions against the Kremlin. Cohen was also named in the controversial, and unsubstantiated, dossier that was leaked in January.

Jeff Sessions: President Trump’s attorney general withheld information about at least two meetings wtih Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during last year’s election campaign, during his confirmation hearing in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Though Sessions says the meetings were taken in his capacity as a U.S. senator, financial records uncovered by the Wall Street Journal and ABC News show he used campaign funds for his visit with Kislyak.

drip, drip, drip
Corsair

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Corsair wrote:
Russian Connection

Trump advisor Roger Stone communicated with Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0 during the campaign

By Alex Lubben on Mar 12, 2017

Roger Stone, President Trump’s longtime advisor, has admitted to exchanging what he claims are “completely innocuous” messages with the hacker or hackers who claim to have infiltrated the DNC during the 2016 presidential campaign. He told the Washington Times that he corresponded on Twitter with “Guccifer 2.0,” the self-described “hacktivist” from Romania who claims responsibility for the breach of the DNC’s email servers last summer.

Stone wrote an article about the hacks for Breitbart in August of last year. On Saturday, Stone dismissed his contact with the hacker as “cursory,” and having taken place “after he releases the D.N.C. stuff.” Stone is under investigation for his connections to the Russians.

Innocuous or not, Stone’s disclosure adds to an ever-growing list of Trump campaign officials and allies now linked to Russia during the 2016 campaign.

Michael Flynn: The retired Army lieutenant general and early Trump campaign surrogate resigned as national security advisor on Feb. 13, just 24 days after taking the job, after it was revealed that he spoke to Russia’s ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, about sanctions before taking office.

Jared Kushner: The president’s son-in-law and senior adviser joined Flynn in an undisclosed meeting he held with Kislyak at Trump Tower in the run-up to Inauguration Day, according to the New York Times.

Paul Manafort: Last August, Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort was named in an investigation by Ukrainian authorities looking into the $12.7 million he received between 2007 and 2012 from Ukraine’s pro-Russian former president, Viktor Yanukovych. He’s also under investigation by the FBI for his ties to Russia.

Carter Page: Page, a low-level Trump campaign advisor, is among the many Trump advisors to have met with Kislyak during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. “I’m not going to deny that I talked with him,” said on “All In With Chris Hayes.” “I will say that I never met him anywhere outside of Cleveland, let’s just say that much.”

J.D. Gordon: Gordon, another Trump campaign advisor, was in the meeting with Page and Kislyak in Cleveland, where he served as national security policy representative for the Republican National Convention. He later admitted that he pushed to water down the language in the GOP’s draft policy Ukraine from calling for the “providing lethal defense weapons” to the Ukrainian army to fend off Russian-backed separatists, to “providing appropriate assistance.”

Michael Cohen: Trump’s person lawyer Michael Cohen is accused of hand-delivering a “peace plan for Russia and Ukraine” to then-national security adviser Michael Flynn, which included the lifting of sanctions against the Kremlin. Cohen was also named in the controversial, and unsubstantiated, dossier that was leaked in January.

Jeff Sessions: President Trump’s attorney general withheld information about at least two meetings wtih Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during last year’s election campaign, during his confirmation hearing in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Though Sessions says the meetings were taken in his capacity as a U.S. senator, financial records uncovered by the Wall Street Journal and ABC News show he used campaign funds for his visit with Kislyak.

drip, drip, drip

lol boy these crazy kids just love to put their hands over their ears and "na na na na na na na" How they cling to their denial is quite impressive
Babeinbucland

Postby HamBone » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:42 am

The Kremlin is claiming Hillary's campaign team met with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign.
HamBone

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:44 am

RedLeader wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

Babeinbucland wrote:

Listen, I get it. You're angry. Your party woefully let you down. You bet on the wrong horse and are grasping for answers. If this board lets you sort through that a bit, so be it.

But I STRONGLY suggest taking a hard, long (sit down Lachy) look at your own party, and at Hilary, and ask yourself why you're in the inenviable positions you're currently in?

It's actually pretty ****ing hilarious to see you and Corsair still so in the dark over it all. A couple of Hilary mouthpieces desperately seeking answers and looking for someone to blame.

Her party let her down.
Your party is letting America down.
mightyleemoon

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:36 am

HamBone wrote:The Kremlin is claiming Hillary's campaign team met with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign.

That would be some ****.

We'll see if that's legit. Part of me hopes that it is.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:05 am

In a wide-ranging interview Sunday at her home in Alpine, where she lives with her husband — who was a possible nominee for U.S. solicitor general — and their four children, Conway, who managed Trump’s presidential campaign before taking the job as one of the president's closest advisers, suggested that the alleged monitoring of activities at Trump’s campaign headquarters at Trump Tower in Manhattan may have involved far more than wiretapping.

“What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other,” Conway said as the Trump presidency marked its 50th day in office during the weekend. “You can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets — any number of ways.”

Conway went on to say that the monitoring could be done with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” adding: “We know this is a fact of modern life.”

Good thing we've got Kellyanne on the case. Sounds like she's hot on the trail of that evil Obama's surveillance practices.
bucfanclw

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 pm

"Met with the Ambassador"... "Did business with Russian company prior to assuming current position"... Jesus ****ing Christ what year do y'all live in? Is that something you're trying to scare people with? Seriously? It's one of the other 3 super powers of the 20/21th century... Not some fuckin rogue pariah state like North Korea... Fuckin good they're doing business with Russia, fuckin good they're meeting with them... That's what you SHOULD be doing... Not treating them like radioactive waste. The ****ing 21st century enemy is China and if you don't realize that, you're behind
beardmcdoug

Postby RedLeader » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:36 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:"Met with the Ambassador"... "Did business with Russian company prior to assuming current position"... Jesus ****ing Christ what year do y'all live in? Is that something you're trying to scare people with? Seriously? It's one of the other 3 super powers of the 20/21th century... Not some fuckin rogue pariah state like North Korea... Fuckin good they're doing business with Russia, fuckin good they're meeting with them... That's what you SHOULD be doing... Not treating them like radioactive waste. The ****ing 21st century enemy is China and if you don't realize that, you're behind

Dude, did you not see the ****ing charts earlier?

This **** is fo'real, man!!
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:05 pm

RedLeader wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:"Met with the Ambassador"... "Did business with Russian company prior to assuming current position"... Jesus ****ing Christ what year do y'all live in? Is that something you're trying to scare people with? Seriously? It's one of the other 3 super powers of the 20/21th century... Not some fuckin rogue pariah state like North Korea... Fuckin good they're doing business with Russia, fuckin good they're meeting with them... That's what you SHOULD be doing... Not treating them like radioactive waste. The ****ing 21st century enemy is China and if you don't realize that, you're behind

Dude, did you not see the ****ing charts earlier?

This **** is fo'real, man!!

I agree. I totally didn't believe it until my fridge suddenly transformed into a screen and showed me. I think one of Obama's spies pushed the wrong button. It's crazy that these are the times we're living in.
bucfanclw

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:41 pm

OMG I am seeing the errors of my ways!! Of course a reality show, bankruptcy filing, epitome of rape culture president would never, could never do anything deeply corrupted, greedy and self serving. I clearly have misunderstood this whole thing!
Babeinbucland

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion