CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:FOLLOW THE MONEY.

This is what Trump and Putin are up to:
Exxon Mobil, under Rex Tillerson, brokered a deal with Russia in 2013 to lease over 60 million acres of Russian land to pump oil out of (which is five times as much land as they lease in this country), but all that Russian oil would go through pipelines in the Ukraine, who heavily tax the proceeds, and Ukraine was applying for admission into NATO at the time.
Putin subsequently invaded Ukraine in 2014, secured the routes to export the oil tax-free by sea, and took control of the port where their Black Sea Naval Fleet is based, by taking the Crimean peninsula from Ukraine by force.
This was Hitler style imperialism that broke every international law in the free world.
After Obama sanctioned Russia for the invasion, Exxon Mobil could only pump oil from approximately 3 of those 60+ million acres. But now Rex Tillerson is soon to be our Secretary of State, and as of today, there's information circulating that Donald Trump will likely unilaterally remove all sanctions against Russia in the coming days or weeks.
The Russian government's oil company, Rosneft, will make half a trillion (500 Billion) dollars from that much untapped oil, all pumped tax-free through Crimea, stolen from Ukraine, now owned by Russia. Putin may have subverted our government just for this deal to go through.
It's gets worse. 19.5% or $20 Billion worth of Russian Oil Giant WAS transferred to new owners in December. The identities of the new owners are unknown. The corporate shell is a Cayman islands registered corporate ditch designed for anonymous ownership."
Fact check away

I thought everyone has understood this for months. Like back when Tillerson was nominated. I mean, I'm sure that Trump supporters plugged their ears or tried to justify it, but why do you think the CEO of Exxon gets appointed to Secretary of State?
deltbucs

Postby Buc2 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Meet the U.S. attorney who will oversee the Russia probe now that Sessions is recused
Sari Horwitz
Washington Post

When former attorney general Eric Holder Jr. came under fire for leaks of classified information about the Obama administration's role in authorizing cyberattacks against Iran, he turned to a veteran federal prosecutor - a Republican - to help head his investigation into who was leaking.

That same federal prosecutor, Rod Rosenstein, is being tapped again, this time by President Donald Trump's attorney general, to oversee another high-profile case, the FBI's investigation into Russian meddling and any links between Russian officials and Trump's associates.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself Thursday from the investigation and designated his acting deputy attorney general, the second-highest-ranking official in the Justice Department, to oversee the probe. But the responsibility is expected to soon fall to Rosenstein, 52, the longest-serving U.S. attorney, whose Senate confirmation hearing to become deputy attorney general is set for Tuesday.

Rosenstein, the sole holdover U.S. attorney from the George W. Bush administration, is widely respected by Democrats and Republicans for his experience working on sensitive cases in the face of political pressure, according to attorneys he has worked with during his nearly three decades in the department.

"I cannot imagine a more challenging environment in which to be the deputy attorney general than what we have now," said Jason Weinstein, a former Justice Department official who worked with Rosenstein during the administrations of Bush and Obama. "And I cannot imagine a better person for the job at this time than Rod. He is not political at all. In every decision he makes - and I've seen him make some very difficult ones - the only question he really cares about is what is right and what is just."

A Philadelphia native, Rosenstein began working as a trial attorney in the public integrity section of President George H.W. Bush's Justice Department after graduating from Harvard Law School, where he was an editor of the Harvard Law Review, and clerking for Judge Douglas Ginsburg of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

Soon afterward, President Bill Clinton's deputy attorney general hired Rosenstein to be his counsel. During the Clinton administration, Kenneth Starr tapped him to be his associate independent counsel on the investigation into the business dealings of the Clintons and their associates in the Whitewater Development Corp.

Rosenstein stayed on into the George W. Bush administration and in 2005, Bush appointed him U.S. attorney for the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, where he remained through Barack Obama's administration.

"He came in under one administration, stayed under another and is now being elevated under yet another," said George Terwilliger III, the former deputy attorney general and acting attorney general under George H.W. Bush. "That tells you everything about the consummate professional that he is."

Continued...
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:20 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:FOLLOW THE MONEY.

This is what Trump and Putin are up to:
Exxon Mobil, under Rex Tillerson, brokered a deal with Russia in 2013 to lease over 60 million acres of Russian land to pump oil out of (which is five times as much land as they lease in this country), but all that Russian oil would go through pipelines in the Ukraine, who heavily tax the proceeds, and Ukraine was applying for admission into NATO at the time.
Putin subsequently invaded Ukraine in 2014, secured the routes to export the oil tax-free by sea, and took control of the port where their Black Sea Naval Fleet is based, by taking the Crimean peninsula from Ukraine by force.
This was Hitler style imperialism that broke every international law in the free world.
After Obama sanctioned Russia for the invasion, Exxon Mobil could only pump oil from approximately 3 of those 60+ million acres. But now Rex Tillerson is soon to be our Secretary of State, and as of today, there's information circulating that Donald Trump will likely unilaterally remove all sanctions against Russia in the coming days or weeks.
The Russian government's oil company, Rosneft, will make half a trillion (500 Billion) dollars from that much untapped oil, all pumped tax-free through Crimea, stolen from Ukraine, now owned by Russia. Putin may have subverted our government just for this deal to go through.
It's gets worse. 19.5% or $20 Billion worth of Russian Oil Giant WAS transferred to new owners in December. The identities of the new owners are unknown. The corporate shell is a Cayman islands registered corporate ditch designed for anonymous ownership."
Fact check away

I thought everyone has understood this for months. Like back when Tillerson was nominated. I mean, I'm sure that Trump supporters plugged their ears or tried to justify it, but why do you think the CEO of Exxon gets appointed to Secretary of State?

I have been clear on Tillerson since he was nominated. This was posted for those right wingers who insist on have their heads so far up their ass that they insist on ignoring what is right in front of them.
Babeinbucland

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I thought everyone has understood this for months. Like back when Tillerson was nominated. I mean, I'm sure that Trump supporters plugged their ears or tried to justify it, but why do you think the CEO of Exxon gets appointed to Secretary of State?

I have been clear on Tillerson since he was nominated. This was posted for those right wingers who insist on have their heads so far up their ass that they insist on ignoring what is right in front of them.

That's fine, Babe. But I'm with delt here in that it seemed like you were presenting this as new information.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:I have been clear on Tillerson since he was nominated. This was posted for those right wingers who insist on have their heads so far up their ass that they insist on ignoring what is right in front of them.

That's fine, Babe. But I'm with delt here in that it seemed like you were presenting this as new information.

I knew those informed would recognize it and those that were uninformed would not. It nevered crossed my mind that anyone would see it the way you and Delt did. Naive on my part I guess.
Babeinbucland

Postby deltbucs » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:48 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:That's fine, Babe. But I'm with delt here in that it seemed like you were presenting this as new information.

I knew those informed would recognize it and those that were uninformed would not. It nevered crossed my mind that anyone would see it the way you and Delt did. Naive on my part I guess.

Funny...I don't remember you having any issue when Obama appointed Robert Califf to the head of the FDA. For the past decade before he got appointed, this ***hole had only be trying to do every thing he could to deregulate the FDA and try to push approvals for drugs through as fast as he could.

Just like how Trump appoints some ***hole to head up the EPA, but the same people complaining about that didn't care when Obama's FDA was corrupt as ****.
deltbucs

Postby SDBucs » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:55 pm

It's weird all the double standards the left does like that.

Strange how NOW they care if a sec of state uses the position for money. Didn't matter when they voted.
SDBucs

Postby deltbucs » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:30 pm

SDBucs wrote:It's weird all the double standards the left does like that.

Strange how NOW they care if a sec of state uses the position for money. Didn't matter when they voted.

Kind of like how now you don't care about that stuff?
deltbucs

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:50 pm

deltbucs wrote:

This is called "Walking into it"
mightyleemoon

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:28 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

Funny...I don't remember you having any issue when Obama appointed Robert Califf to the head of the FDA. For the past decade before he got appointed, this ***hole had only be trying to do every thing he could to deregulate the FDA and try to push approvals for drugs through as fast as he could.

Just like how Trump appoints some ***hole to head up the EPA, but the same people complaining about that didn't care when Obama's FDA was corrupt as ****.

Then your memory has failed you. I was furious about that appointment. I viewed him as it Pharma's puppet. I also deeply disgusted and furious when Obama solidified that choice with signing the Monsanto Protection act. They were two of the biggest failures of his presidency in my opinion.
Babeinbucland

Postby deltbucs » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:46 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Funny...I don't remember you having any issue when Obama appointed Robert Califf to the head of the FDA. For the past decade before he got appointed, this ***hole had only be trying to do every thing he could to deregulate the FDA and try to push approvals for drugs through as fast as he could.

Then your memory has failed you. I was furious about that appointment. I viewed him as it Pharma's puppet. I also deeply disgusted and furious when Obama solidified that choice with signing the Monsanto Protection act. They were two of the biggest failures of his presidency in my opinion.

Weird. I just searched and didn't see any post from you about it. Not sure how that makes me the one with the failing memory.
deltbucs

Postby Wharf Rat » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:00 pm

deltbucs wrote:

Lol
Wharf Rat

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:04 pm

According to some of the Wikileaks CIA docs that are coming out today, the CIA can "spoof" another country's spying. IOW, they can make it LOOK like the Russians did a hack but it was actually the CIA hacking. Interesting.

This is the latest high-profile leak of information by WikiLeaks, which last fall published emails stolen from Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta. U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that Russian government hackers stole those emails and provided them to WikiLeaks.

WikiLeaks said the documents show the CIA’s ability to bypass the encryption of popular messenger applications, including WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram and Confide by hacking the smartphones they run on and collecting audio and message traffic before the applications encrypt the user’s texts.

The site said the documents also show how the CIA developed other mobile hacking technologies, including the ability to activate the camera and microphone of a target’s smartphone covertly and surreptitiously retrieve a target’s geolocation, audio and text communications.

WikiLeaks said one of the documents also shows how the CIA developed a program to hack internet-connected televisions in conjunction with British intelligence. The attacks can place Samsung smart TVs in a fake off mode, so the owner believes the television is switched off, while in reality it is functioning as a bug and recording conversations in the room, WikiLeaks said.

**Full story**

I hate seeing all of our spy secrets get out like this. But, by the same token, I also hate seeing our spy stuff misused.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:59 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Then your memory has failed you. I was furious about that appointment. I viewed him as it Pharma's puppet. I also deeply disgusted and furious when Obama solidified that choice with signing the Monsanto Protection act. They were two of the biggest failures of his presidency in my opinion.

Weird. I just searched and didn't see any post from you about it. Not sure how that makes me the one with the failing memory.

Meh, I am thinking due to the time all of that occurred it was on the other board. Regardless, your lack of search skills and failing memory are poor evidence of proof of my beliefs. I do think its really cute that this is so important to you that you are investing your time on it. Must be nice to have that kind of time available to invest in me. I'm flattered lol
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:26 pm

So, I'm incredibly curious, are there any conservatives on this board that will want charges brought against Trump if the Intel agencies find proof that he with his team colluded with Russia to tamper with the election? Any of you? Any of you at all?
Babeinbucland

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Do you honestly think that any conservative will engage in an honest conversation with you?
Zarniwoop

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:21 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:Do you honestly think that any conservative will engage in an honest conversation with you?

Fortunately not everyone on this board tries to achieve Dickdom like you do. And Well, you are in engaging in conversation with me so are you having a dishonest conversation? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Babeinbucland

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:40 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:So, I'm incredibly curious, are there any conservatives on this board that will want charges brought against Trump if the Intel agencies find proof that he with his team colluded with Russia to tamper with the election? Any of you? Any of you at all?

Of course I'd support charges if there was some recording, email, or some other evidence that tied Trump to Russian interference in the election.

Let me ask a question, what would it take for you to drop this Trump-Russia conspiracy narrative? If the bipartisan House Intel Committee completes there investigation and hearings and continue to not find any evidence, would that be good enough? I mean it's been 4 months since the election and both Comey and Clapper have recently said that there no evidence of any Trump Russia collusion, yet I have no doubt you believe they just haven't looked hard enough but will find that smoking gun any day now...
DreadNaught

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:12 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Weird. I just searched and didn't see any post from you about it. Not sure how that makes me the one with the failing memory.

Meh, I am thinking due to the time all of that occurred it was on the other board. Regardless, your lack of search skills and failing memory are poor evidence of proof of my beliefs. I do think its really cute that this is so important to you that you are investing your time on it. Must be nice to have that kind of time available to invest in me. I'm flattered lol

It's really easy to search posting history on here. And since Califf's nomination and confirmation both happened in the last 18 months, it's not like delt had to consult microfiche from the National Archives.
Ken Carson

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:13 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:So, I'm incredibly curious, are there any conservatives on this board that will want charges brought against Trump if the Intel agencies find proof that he with his team colluded with Russia to tamper with the election? Any of you? Any of you at all?

Let me ask a question, what would it take for you to drop this Trump-Russia conspiracy narrative? If the bipartisan House Intel Committee completes there investigation and hearings and continue to not find any evidence, would that be good enough? I mean it's been 4 months since the election and both Comey and Clapper have recently said that there no evidence of any Trump Russia collusion, yet I have no doubt you believe they just haven't looked hard enough but will find that smoking gun any day now...

How long did it take for conservatives to give up on Benghazi? Figure that plus a day.
Ken Carson

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:49 am

DreadNaught wrote:

Of course I'd support charges if there was some recording, email, or some other evidence that tied Trump to Russian interference in the election.

Good to know you see that there is an actual problem with a recording, email or some other evidence that ties Trump to Russia.

As for me I would have an easier time entertaining the idea that it was a conspiracy narrative if there wasn't so much lying going on from Trumps appointees or if almost every single one of Trumps appointees didn't have deep ties and monetary interest in Russia and its oil. And just for the record and clarity, CLapper did not say there was no evidence, He said he was not aware of any evidence. YUGE difference. As for Comey, he has been asked to testify, it will be very interesting to see what he has to say when he is under oath. If you understood the dots that connect this administration to Russia, Putin, Oil and money, if you really understood who these players are then you might be a whole lot more concerned for our country and the position this idiot of a puppet is putting the US in.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:54 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

It's really easy to search posting history on here. And since Califf's nomination and confirmation both happened in the last 18 months, it's not like delt had to consult microfiche from the National Archives.

Welp, you are dead on on the timeline. It does seem like so much longer. I can't care enough though about when I said it or where I posted it to invest the time or energy into trying to prove it. Que Sera Sera lol
Babeinbucland

Postby Rocker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:56 am

Basic.
Rocker

Postby HamBone » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:42 am

Rocker wrote:Basic.

In all fairness...she was probably out on a field problem with her NG unit while being out on maneuvers on the CG cutter she was stationed on.
HamBone

Postby Buc2 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:07 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

Yeah...I'm not sure why anyone would bother wasting any of their time on the crap you post.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

How long did it take for conservatives to give up on Benghazi? Figure that plus a day.

mightyleemoon

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

SMDH..

It's sad to me that people would compare an attack on a US Embassy resulting in the death of 4 Americans, including a US Ambassador to this Trump-Russia narrative.

The best thing Dems have been able to come with is that Sessions and Flynn had a conversation (which is 100% legal) with Russian diplomats.

Babe wants to talk about Trump and his administration's business interests w/ Russia and that we should connect dots, since she can't connect them herself and only speaks in innuendos. Yet she doesn't say a word about Uranian One where Hillary profited millions, or Bill's $500k speaking fee in Russia, or Posesta's business w/ Russia. None of that is speculation where we have to connect dots. Let's compare business interests in Russia to see if the outrage is valid here.

Trump wants Russian oil? Oh the horror!!!! It's almost like Babe forgets the wars and proxy wars in the middle east these past 16 years in Iraq, Syria, Libia, etc where Bush, Hillary, and Obama have been bombing the **** out of these countries and overthrowing governments. Does Babe ever think of WHY Hillary/Obama wanted Gaddafi out of Libya or Assad out of Syria? But Trump wanting Russian oil is what has her hot and bothered? Gimmie a break.

If Trump uses his office for pay to play that would a disappointment and I would hope the details were made public so people knew, just like Hillary's p2p was exposed. But for Babe to get outraged by something she 'thinks' is happening and turn blind eye to what WE ALL know did happened w/ the Clintons just makes her a hypocrite.

I still don't know what exactly it is that people like Babe really believe regarding Trump, the Russians, and the election. Is it that Trump wants the oil, so he brokered a deal w/ Putin for Russia to interfere in the election by hacking Podesta's emails? And that a 70yr old US Senator from Alabama was in on it scheme also? I'm no Perry Mason, but that seems thin to me...
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:43 pm

bucfanclw

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:50 pm

DreadNaught wrote:SMDH..

It's sad to me that people would compare an attack on a US Embassy resulting in the death of 4 Americans, including a US Ambassador to this Trump-Russia narrative.

Nobody is comparing the loss of life to hacking.

They are comparing the political witch hunts.

Do you really not get that?
mightyleemoon

Postby Pirate Life » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:17 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Trump wants Russian oil? Oh the horror!!!! It's almost like Babe forgets the wars and proxy wars in the middle east these past 16 years in Iraq, Syria, Libia, etc where Bush, Hillary, and Obama have been bombing the **** out of these countries and overthrowing governments. Does Babe ever think of WHY Hillary/Obama wanted Gaddafi out of Libya or Assad out of Syria? But Trump wanting Russian oil is what has her hot and bothered? Gimmie a break.

In regards to Libya, that was a push by the French and the British more than the US. US was party to it as a NATO action.

DreadNaught wrote:If Trump uses his office for pay to play that would a disappointment and I would hope the details were made public so people knew, just like Hillary's p2p was exposed.

Certainly appears that he already is - he still hasn't truly divested himself from his companies. Which, in the case of the Trump Hotel in DC does break the terms of the lease (we can quibble about it breaking the law or not). Since the election, there's been a parade of foreign dignitaries holding events at the hotel and booking rooms there. Same with members of Congress. He increased the fees at Mar-a-Lago after his election and he's told members of his golf club in New Jersey that by being members they will get to see gov't in action - he bragged about them getting to see the parade of people coming to interview for cabinet positions. While not all of these are 'pay-to-play' in the traditional sense, he is doing things that certainly appear like he is trying to cash in on being elected in every way that he can. Not sure about you, but that's certainly in the same skeezy neighborhood as the Clintons and their foundation.

DreadNaught wrote:I still don't know what exactly it is that people like Babe really believe regarding Trump, the Russians, and the election. Is it that Trump wants the oil, so he brokered a deal w/ Putin for Russia to interfere in the election by hacking Podesta's emails? And that a 70yr old US Senator from Alabama was in on it scheme also? I'm no Perry Mason, but that seems thin to me...

That 70 year old US Senator was one of Trump's first allies in the election.Sessions threw his lot in with Trump well before anyone else in the 'establishment' did. Sessions also stuck by Trump and defended him when practically every other republican was doing the Macarena to distance themselves from him when the "Grab them by the *****" tape came out. Toss in Sessions meeting with the Russian ambassador at the convetion and in private in his office (I've yet to see any reports that there were two DOJ officials at the meeting as you claimed earlier, however I do admit only a cursory search and am relying on reports from Sessions' office that no notes were taken at the meeting that they are aware of and even if they were they would be unsure of where to locate them source here: http://www.npr.org/2017/03/02/518087571/washington-post-reporter-on-jeff-sessions-meetings-with-russian-ambassador) Toss in Sessions' change of heart on Russia from 2015 to 2016 and it certainly is a curiosity.
Pirate Life

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion