CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Sessions is having a PC at 4pm... Word is he is going to recuse himself.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:14 pm

Sessions has recused himself.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:32 pm

It appears that Jared Kushner has also had contact with Russian officials.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Pirate Life » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:25 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
NYBF wrote:
Image




Manchin isn't on the Armed Forces Committee.

http://www.manchin.senate.gov/public/in ... ssignments

Senator Manchin currently serves on the Senate Committee on Appropriations, the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and the Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs.

*edit: My bad, he was on the Armed Forces Committee last year.
Last edited by Pirate Life on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pirate Life
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:44 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Pirate Life » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:45 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Dread...Dude.

"I did not have communications with the Russians..."

So either that is a lie or he DID have communications with the Russians as a normal course of business as a member of the Senate committee.

Which one is a lie? Take your pick.

Never met them.

Met them as a committee member.


Sessions meeting with the Russian Ambassador in his office as well as Ambassadors of various other countries is a matter of public record. The line of questioning in that Senate hearing was in regards to the election and you know it.


One of the meetings with the Russian Ambassador was not in Sessions' office, it was at the Republican National Convention. It certainly bears looking into as that's a strange place to meet with a foreign ambassador and claim it had nothing to do with the campaign. I'd think Sessions would have mentioned it at his hearings and gone over the meeting to show it wasn't campaign related and was something gov't related, social or just happenstance. Instead, he didn't mention it. While it certainly seems the meetings were innocuous enough, the answer he gave was less than truthful. It can be spun that he meant no contacts in his capacity as a member of the campaign, but that's not the question he was asked by Franken when you get down to it. Trying to explain it that way skirts into the "it depends upon what the meaning of 'is' is..." territory.

He had to know he was going to be asked about Russia, you'd think he would have reviewed his schedule over the past year during the campaign to see if he met with anyone in his capacity as a Senator from Russia so he could explain why he met with them.
Pirate Life
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:44 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Wharf Rat » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:06 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
I voted for Obama in '08 :? :?

Please disregard if you didn't intend to include me (a Trump Supporter) in the "you guys" generalization...


I'm not calling you a liar, but you have said this before and it's just difficult to believe. You so adamantly support Trump and his policies/blunders/everything that it's just hard to believe you had that massive of a shift in ideologies.


In all fairness, our choices in 2008 were McCain and Obama. So I can see how a conservative might vote Obama, not knowing what "Change" was really going to mean. Even I almost voted for Obama that year. Although, I ended up voting for Bob Barr.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:16 am

Corsair wrote:It appears that Jared Kushner has also had contact with Russian officials.


In Trump tower.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Wharf Rat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:28 am

Corsair wrote:
Corsair wrote:It appears that Jared Kushner has also had contact with Russian officials.


In Trump tower.



Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:24 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Dread...Dude.

"I did not have communications with the Russians..."

So either that is a lie or he DID have communications with the Russians as a normal course of business as a member of the Senate committee.

Which one is a lie? Take your pick.

Never met them.

Met them as a committee member.


Sessions meeting with the Russian Ambassador in his office as well as Ambassadors of various other countries is a matter of public record. The line of questioning in that Senate hearing was in regards to the election and you know it.

This is a political game of catch 22.

Are you honestly believing that Trump, Flynn and Sessions all colluded with the Russians? Are the Russians responsible for Brexit also? What about the France?

You want to investigate the administration than find some ****ing evidence to base the investigation on other than the fact that two people talked who where allowed to according to there job roles. Like say, an illegal server with 30k deleted emails after a subpoena, or 4 dead Americans including an Ambassador. Which one of those investigations did the AG recuse themselves?

Right now all we know that is factual is that government officials spoke to one another. But those facts have been spun and distorted into grounds for an special prosecutor according partisan democrats.

Sorry, you have to do better...

Moan and groan all you want. The man lied under oath.

Even if there was zero coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia (which I believe is the case) the Attorney General of the United States cannot be trusted.

Character matters
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7757
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 447 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Wharf Rat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:48 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Sessions meeting with the Russian Ambassador in his office as well as Ambassadors of various other countries is a matter of public record. The line of questioning in that Senate hearing was in regards to the election and you know it.

This is a political game of catch 22.

Are you honestly believing that Trump, Flynn and Sessions all colluded with the Russians? Are the Russians responsible for Brexit also? What about the France?

You want to investigate the administration than find some ****ing evidence to base the investigation on other than the fact that two people talked who where allowed to according to there job roles. Like say, an illegal server with 30k deleted emails after a subpoena, or 4 dead Americans including an Ambassador. Which one of those investigations did the AG recuse themselves?

Right now all we know that is factual is that government officials spoke to one another. But those facts have been spun and distorted into grounds for an special prosecutor according partisan democrats.

Sorry, you have to do better...

Moan and groan all you want. The man lied under oath.

Even if there was zero coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia (which I believe is the case) the Attorney General of the United States cannot be trusted.

Character matters


I agree with this post. But I'm wondering if you thought "character matters" when Hillary lied to Congress. Or when Bill lied to a grand jury.

Edit: Not that I gave a **** about Bill getting a blowjob in the oval office, I just didn't like that he lied under oath.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:07 am

Wharf Rat wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:
I'm not calling you a liar, but you have said this before and it's just difficult to believe. You so adamantly support Trump and his policies/blunders/everything that it's just hard to believe you had that massive of a shift in ideologies.


In all fairness, our choices in 2008 were McCain and Obama. So I can see how a conservative might vote Obama, not knowing what "Change" was really going to mean. Even I almost voted for Obama that year. Although, I ended up voting for Bob Barr.

That's actually pretty much the same as Trump voters did this year....voting for him not knowing what "Make 'Merica Great Again" was really going to mean.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 246 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:25 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Sessions meeting with the Russian Ambassador in his office as well as Ambassadors of various other countries is a matter of public record. The line of questioning in that Senate hearing was in regards to the election and you know it.

This is a political game of catch 22.

Are you honestly believing that Trump, Flynn and Sessions all colluded with the Russians? Are the Russians responsible for Brexit also? What about the France?

You want to investigate the administration than find some ****ing evidence to base the investigation on other than the fact that two people talked who where allowed to according to there job roles. Like say, an illegal server with 30k deleted emails after a subpoena, or 4 dead Americans including an Ambassador. Which one of those investigations did the AG recuse themselves?

Right now all we know that is factual is that government officials spoke to one another. But those facts have been spun and distorted into grounds for an special prosecutor according partisan democrats.

Sorry, you have to do better...

Moan and groan all you want. The man lied under oath.

Even if there was zero coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia (which I believe is the case) the Attorney General of the United States cannot be trusted.

Character matters


Sessions rescuing himself from any Russian interference investigation is probably the correct choice from an ethical perspective. But Lynch set a pretty low standard for when an AG should recuse themselves so you'll have to forgive me for using that same level of standards for Sessions.

But partisan Dems and people like you are parsing words and playing political 'gotcha'.

I'd recommend you look up the the definition of perjury and how it relates to 'context' and 'willful intent'.

Sessions as asked by Franken about the fake dossier (which was breaking fakenews at the time) and his role as a campaign surrogate for Trump as to whether he had communications with Russian diplomats.

You're also clearly avoiding or omitting the follow up question from Sen Leahy to Sessions where he specifically asked;

Leahy: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?

Sessions: No.


There is ZERO evidence that Sessions spoke to any Russian diplomat regarding the election. The game being played is obvious. Any person associated with the Trump campaign that had ANY contact with ANY Russian is being distorted/spun into "Trump coordinated with the Russian's to interfere in the election and that's what Hillary lost".

The FACT is there was NEVER any 1-on-1 meeting between Sessions and the Russian Ambassador, nor is there a single shred of EVIDENCE any discussions were about the campaign. The meeting in Sessions office was also attended by two senior DOJ staffers, both of which are retired full bird (O-6) Army Colonels and a matter of public record. I have no doubt that those two staffers have been questioned by the FBI (or whoever is conducting the preliminary investigation in 'Russian Interference') as the contents of that meeting.

The other 'meeting' was unscheduled and informal and attended by a group of people associated w/ the Heritage Foundation.

Russian Ambassador Kislyak has met w/ numerous members of Congress in his role up to and including 22 trips to the WH during the Obama Presidency. He even sat w/ the Democrats during Tuesday nights joint address.

Attacking a persons character b/c your parsing words is petty imo.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:33 am

deltbucs wrote:
Wharf Rat wrote:
In all fairness, our choices in 2008 were McCain and Obama. So I can see how a conservative might vote Obama, not knowing what "Change" was really going to mean. Even I almost voted for Obama that year. Although, I ended up voting for Bob Barr.

That's actually pretty much the same as Trump voters did this year....voting for him not knowing what "Make 'Merica Great Again" was really going to mean.


I agree with this to an extent. It was a 'change' election in 2016 according exit polling data where something like 68% of Americans didn't like the direction of the country. 2008 was very similar after 8 years of GWB.

I think this is why it's so difficult for a same party to retain the WH after 8 years. Bush-41 got elected after 8 years of Reagan, but before that I don't remember a same party candidate getting elected after a sitting 2-term POTUS.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:58 am

Wharf Rat wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Moan and groan all you want. The man lied under oath.

Even if there was zero coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia (which I believe is the case) the Attorney General of the United States cannot be trusted.

Character matters


I agree with this post. But I'm wondering if you thought "character matters" when Hillary lied to Congress. Or when Bill lied to a grand jury.

Edit: Not that I gave a **** about Bill getting a blowjob in the oval office, I just didn't like that he lied under oath.

Moral equivalency does not lessen my point.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7757
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 447 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:38 am

DreadNaught wrote:There is ZERO evidence that Sessions spoke to any Russian diplomat regarding the election.


You keep saying this as if there is a trial. But, this isn't a trial. This would be the investigation stage of the whole thing. And, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but investigations are when the evidence is found if there is any evidence. A lack of evidence is a pretty retarded reason to not have an investigation. You think Dems are being partisan but your partisanship is glaring when you get hyper-defensive at the mere mention that Trump or his team might have been involved with the leaks that benefited him.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:03 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:There is ZERO evidence that Sessions spoke to any Russian diplomat regarding the election.


You keep saying this as if there is a trial. But, this isn't a trial. This would be the investigation stage of the whole thing. And, I'm not sure if you know this or not, but investigations are when the evidence is found if there is any evidence. A lack of evidence is a pretty retarded reason to not have an investigation. You think Dems are being partisan but your partisanship is glaring when you get hyper-defensive at the mere mention that Trump or his team might have been involved with the leaks that benefited him.


The FBI has already begun looking into Russian interference and that is ongoing. My point about an investigation was in regards to the Dems like Pelosi and Schumer calling for a special prosecutor, independent investigations, leading to congressional hearings. I think for that to happen there needs to be some evidence found by the FBI (or any other investigative body) to justify it. Something more than interactions that were consistent with roles people had within the Government.

As of right now there is zero cause/evidence to assign an independent investigation or special prosecutor based on any historical precedent. Starr was appointed during the Clinton years because of a dead WH counsel (Vince Foster) which uncovered the Lewinsky affair, Hillary had 4 dead Americans in Benghazi and an illegal server.

The FBI in coordination with the House Intel committee have more than enough resources to handle the current investigation into Russian interference. If they uncover any evidence associating Trump's administration to Russian interference than I would support appointing an independent investigation ala Ken Starr so the full extent can be known.

I support the truth and transparency even it's at Trumps demise should it come to that. But I don't support political witch hunts based solely on allegations from partisan politicians. Let's not forget that the IC has stated the GOP was targeted by 'Russian hackers' as well. So until the current probes uncover something I don't believe it's justified to blame Trump for the DNC/Podesta stuff and demand any kind of special circumstance be applied.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:52 am

DreadNaught wrote:But I don't support political witch hunts based solely on allegations from partisan politicians.


You can't say this and still be holding that Benghazi banner.

There was definitely reason to investigate what happened at Benghazi. But, if you can't see Benghazi turned into one of the biggest political witch hunts of our time...then you're being willfully obtuse.

As of right now, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation into what happened with the hacks that led to the leaks of government documents and communication. And, it seems more than reasonable that the microscope be aimed towards the individuals who benefited most from those leaks. But, if this investigation fixates on asking the same things over and over and drags out for years and costs tax payers millions upon millions of dollars...then it will become a partisan witch hunt on par with Benghazi ridiculousness.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:01 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:But I don't support political witch hunts based solely on allegations from partisan politicians.


You can't say this and still be holding that Benghazi banner.

There was definitely reason to investigate what happened at Benghazi. But, if you can't see Benghazi turned into one of the biggest political witch hunts of our time...then you're being willfully obtuse.

As of right now, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation into what happened with the hacks that led to the leaks of government documents and communication. And, it seems more than reasonable that the microscope be aimed towards the individuals who benefited most from those leaks. But, if this investigation fixates on asking the same things over and over and drags out for years and costs tax payers millions upon millions of dollars...then it will become a partisan witch hunt on par with Benghazi ridiculousness.


Agreed with the top portion.

As for the bottom portion, it will be exactly like Benghazi. That's not to say it doesn't deserve an investigation, but these normally end up fruitless. If one side finds anything,the other will justify it, if the other side doesn't find anything, they will keep looking forever. It's a no win situation, these need to be reworked in some facet to take the politics out of it. The first step is to not allow any politicians to be involved.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:04 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:The first step is to not allow any politicians to be involved.


Definitely this.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:42 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:As of right now, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation into what happened with the hacks that led to the leaks of government documents and communication. And, it seems more than reasonable that the microscope be aimed towards the individuals who benefited most from those leaks.


What "circumstantial evidence" are specifically referring to? The incoming NSA Director talking to a foreign diplomat, the contents of which has already been reviewed. Or a US Senator and senior member of the Armed Services Committee having a meeting in his office with 2 other senior DOJ staffers present with the Russian Ambassador. Is that the evidence you're referring to? Or something else?

Let's be clear here, there already is an investigation going on and Trump's associates are likely the focus. I'm 100% fine with that. But if the FBI or whoever else continues not to find any collusion between Trump officials and Russian regarding the election than that is where this should end imo. As I said before, the IC has stated there is evidence that the GOP was also attacked. Just because it was not successful doesn't mean the Dems get to sabotage the administration with this Russian hysteria but calling for a Ken Starr type of investigation. That's comparing the murder of the WH counsel to Hillary's campaign having poor InfoSec and IT security.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:02 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:As of right now, there is more than enough circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation into what happened with the hacks that led to the leaks of government documents and communication. And, it seems more than reasonable that the microscope be aimed towards the individuals who benefited most from those leaks.


What "circumstantial evidence" are specifically referring to? The incoming NSA Director talking to a foreign diplomat, the contents of which has already been reviewed. Or a US Senator and senior member of the Armed Services Committee having a meeting in his office with 2 other senior DOJ staffers present with the Russian Ambassador. Is that the evidence you're referring to? Or something else?

Let's be clear here, there already is an investigation going on and Trump's associates are likely the focus. I'm 100% fine with that. But if the FBI or whoever else continues not to find any collusion between Trump officials and Russian regarding the election than that is where this should end imo. As I said before, the IC has stated there is evidence that the GOP was also attacked. Just because it was not successful doesn't mean the Dems get to sabotage the administration with this Russian hysteria but calling for a Ken Starr type of investigation. That's comparing the murder of the WH counsel to Hillary's campaign having poor InfoSec and IT security.


The more you keep deflecting to Banghazi and Starr and whatever else you're thinking about...the more you sound hyper-partisan. It's looking more and more like your boy got into some shady ****. But, he is a shady ****. You might as well come to terms with it...or stay in your little dream world. I'm just trying to help.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:10 pm

So no other "circumstantial evidence"?

You say you want politicians to stay out of it, but still would support an independent investigation being requested by ONLY partisan Democrats based on "circumstantial evidence" you won't/can't specify.

Seems like you're straddling the fence.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby SDBucs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 pm



The Dem here really embodies this board and libs all over

Muh Russians
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm

SDBucs wrote:

The Dem here really embodies this board and libs all over

Muh Russians

No one takes your posts seriously...or even reads them.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 246 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby SDBucs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:02 pm

deltbucs wrote:
SDBucs wrote:

The Dem here really embodies this board and libs all over

Muh Russians

No one takes your posts seriously...or even reads them.



Hahahahahahahaha
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:05 pm

DreadNaught wrote:So no other "circumstantial evidence"?

You say you want politicians to stay out of it, but still would support an independent investigation being requested by ONLY partisan Democrats based on "circumstantial evidence" you won't/can't specify.

Seems like you're straddling the fence.


You seem really worked up about this circumstantial thing. Maybe you should look up the word circumstantial.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby NYBF » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:06 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:So no other "circumstantial evidence"?

You say you want politicians to stay out of it, but still would support an independent investigation being requested by ONLY partisan Democrats based on "circumstantial evidence" you won't/can't specify.

Seems like you're straddling the fence.


You seem really worked up about this circumstantial thing. Maybe you should look up the word circumstantial.


It's when you cut the extra skin off the end of the penis.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:13 pm

deltbucs wrote:No one takes your posts seriously...or even reads them.


Anything over 13 or 14 words from him will turn into an overly emotional tl;dr
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:25 pm

I bet we can put Hillary in Queens at the times of the murders...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 02201.html
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:07 pm

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

This is what Trump and Putin are up to:
Exxon Mobil, under Rex Tillerson, brokered a deal with Russia in 2013 to lease over 60 million acres of Russian land to pump oil out of (which is five times as much land as they lease in this country), but all that Russian oil would go through pipelines in the Ukraine, who heavily tax the proceeds, and Ukraine was applying for admission into NATO at the time.
Putin subsequently invaded Ukraine in 2014, secured the routes to export the oil tax-free by sea, and took control of the port where their Black Sea Naval Fleet is based, by taking the Crimean peninsula from Ukraine by force.
This was Hitler style imperialism that broke every international law in the free world.
After Obama sanctioned Russia for the invasion, Exxon Mobil could only pump oil from approximately 3 of those 60+ million acres. But now Rex Tillerson is soon to be our Secretary of State, and as of today, there's information circulating that Donald Trump will likely unilaterally remove all sanctions against Russia in the coming days or weeks.
The Russian government's oil company, Rosneft, will make half a trillion (500 Billion) dollars from that much untapped oil, all pumped tax-free through Crimea, stolen from Ukraine, now owned by Russia. Putin may have subverted our government just for this deal to go through.
It's gets worse. 19.5% or $20 Billion worth of Russian Oil Giant WAS transferred to new owners in December. The identities of the new owners are unknown. The corporate shell is a Cayman islands registered corporate ditch designed for anonymous ownership."
Fact check away
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 88 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests