CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:12 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Mueller’s wishing he did 21 indictments now after someone actually showed up in court.


You cling to the latest talking point like a starving infant to it's mother's teat.


Funny how quickly you hopped on the Saudi Arabia talking point, shows where your real interest lies and it doesn’t have much to with Russia.

Why can’t we just drop this hypocrital, fake pose about electoral integrity? Liberals never gave 2 shits about Russia until they thought they could use the issue go after Trump.

Maybe now the investigation will start winding down as it’s becoming clear that those in most legal jeopardy are most likely Obama deep-staters.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby The Outsider » Tue May 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
The Outsider wrote:
You cling to the latest talking point like a starving infant to it's mother's teat.




are you new to the thread? that's about 98% of what is posted in here


this entire thread is CNN and Fox talking points


Sure. However some posters are far worse than others.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 3658
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby The Outsider » Tue May 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
The Outsider wrote:
You cling to the latest talking point like a starving infant to it's mother's teat.


Funny how quickly you hopped on the Saudi Arabia talking point, shows where your real interest lies and it doesn’t have much to with Russia.

Why can’t we just drop this hypocrital, fake pose about electoral integrity? Liberals never gave 2 shits about Russia until they thought they could use the issue go after Trump.

Maybe now the investigation will start winding down as it’s becoming clear that those in most legal jeopardy are most likely Obama deep-staters.



That's an article with actual research and investigative journalism behind it. Not a talking point. The 'Obama in jeapordy' crap is the definition of a modern day talking point. Made up bullshit with no evidence backing it up existing purely for the purposes of obfuscation.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 3658
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Tue May 22, 2018 8:18 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:


are you new to the thread? that's about 98% of what is posted in here


this entire thread is CNN and Fox talking points


Sure. However some posters are far worse than others.


“Sure, but look at everyone else doing it too!”

Lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby The Outsider » Tue May 22, 2018 9:31 pm

RedLeader wrote:
The Outsider wrote:
Sure. However some posters are far worse than others.


“Sure, but look at everyone else doing it too!”

Lol.


Yeah, you're one of the one's I was referring to, cupcake.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 3658
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm

The Outsider wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
“Sure, but look at everyone else doing it too!”

Lol.


Yeah, you're one of the one's I was referring to, cupcake.


Then my post stands, sugartits.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:42 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
The Outsider wrote:
You cling to the latest talking point like a starving infant to it's mother's teat.




are you new to the thread? that's about 98% of what is posted in here


this entire thread is CNN and Fox talking points

I don't watch either, so...?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 815 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:49 am

Buc2 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:


are you new to the thread? that's about 98% of what is posted in here


this entire thread is CNN and Fox talking points

I don't watch either, so...?



This post has been rescinded.
Last edited by mdb1958 on Wed May 23, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed May 23, 2018 7:55 am

One could argue Outsider doesnt even really understand what a ’talking point’ is, based on his description... Lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2341
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:36 pm

A civics lesson the left either doesn't want to learn or is just trying hard to ignore.

The anti-Trump deep state is running out of excuses for DOJ
BY BUCK SEXTON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 05/22/18 03:00 PM EDT

The anti-Trump deep state is running out of excuses for DOJ

The Justice Department is not a fourth branch of government. This is an obvious statement of fact, but many senior government officials and their defenders in the media appear to need a reminder. While Congress created the Office of the Attorney General with the Judiciary Act of 1789, they didn’t get around to forming the Department of Justice until 1870.

From day one, DOJ has been an executive branch agency, which means the buck stops with one person: the president. DOJ is not “independent” of the rest of government. It cannot override presidential or congressional authority. To suggest otherwise is to wish for a rogue actor within the federal government that could negate checks and balances.

It would appear many of our elected representatives and their on air emissaries need a basic civics refresher. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), for one, wrote earlier this week on Twitter that “the Justice Department is not an arm of the White House. It is independent and serves the American people.”

This is wrong, and one would hope that a five-term senator would know as much. The president does in fact have authority over the DOJ, he can fire the attorney general for any reason or no reason, and Congress has oversight responsibility for all DOJ activities.

But Sen. Feinstein is not alone in propagating the myth of a DOJ that ultimately answers only to itself. Former CIA Director John Brennan demanded that GOP officials prevent such “harm done to our democracy” that would occur from President Trump meeting with DOJ officials or requesting an investigation of their conduct.

This is just a sampling of powerful Democrats with national-level megaphones who are hellbent on spreading historically and constitutionally illiterate positions in order to prevent greater transparency of the DOJ. As the disclosures about spying on the Trump campaign mount, there is a commensurate effort to effectively mislead the public about not just the facts of Russia-Trump collusion, but who gets access to those very facts based on the very structure of our government.

It is this battle over information that threatens a showdown between a foot-dragging, uncooperative DOJ leadership and Republicans in the White House and Congress who’ve had enough of the stonewalling and selective leaks. Trump’s meeting earlier this week with top DOJ officials may calm this storm for a while, but if recent history is any guide, Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and his staff will quickly resume their defensive crouch the moment disclosure of some uncomfortable truths are at stake.

The real problem here is not Trump or the GOP majority’s overstepping of constitutional or ethical boundaries — it is the escalating fear among the anti-Trump left that the American people will be outraged when they find out what has likely really been going on at the DOJ when it comes to 2016 election and anti-Trump machinations.

With that in mind, the constantly shifting explanations for why information should be kept from Congress in particular are more than suspicious. Add to this the brazen shift in narrative from “there was no spying on the Trump campaign” to “of course there was spying on the Trump campaign” and you have a federal law enforcement bureaucracy that is in danger of losing the trust of the American people.

Despite the Democrats’ current pretenses, DOJ is not the foundation upon which our Republic was built. In fact, few things would be a more clear and present danger to liberty at home than a prosecutorial wing of the government that only answers to the political whims of the moment. The president has every right to request an inquiry into the conduct of the DOJ, and if his actions demand correction, the Congress can impeach and remove him from office. That’s the system we have, and it hasn’t changed just because Trump won an election.

It’s time for one of our most powerful federal agencies to stop playing games. No matter how the Mueller special counsel investigation and all DOJ related Russia-collusion matters end, over the last year there has been tremendous damage done to America’s perception of a nonpartisan justice apparatus.

The only antidote to this affliction is transparency, no matter how difficult or embarrassing that may be for the president’s opponents in the federal bureaucracy. And after all — they do answer to him.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 815 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Wed May 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Buc2 wrote:A civics lesson the left either doesn't want to learn or is just trying hard to ignore.

The anti-Trump deep state

Anything that follows this lead-in is drivel that's not worth reading.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3553
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed May 23, 2018 1:18 pm

absolute drivel.

the special council (Meuller) was appointed by the deputy attorney general (after the current attorney general recused himself) to investigate this because it is part of the now executive branch itself that is under investigation. It is a republican who was appointed by a republican to investigate a republican campaign and they're still whining because the appointed republican is actually investigating and 21 indictments later, here we are.

That article used a Feinstein tweet (she dumber than hell) to build and takedown a strawman for the express purpose of feeding the right wing circle-jerk that is becoming increasingly desperate to make this go away. It ain't.

Funny how nobody cried about a "Deep State" prior to 2017.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 11626
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 583 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:absolute drivel.

the special council (Meuller) was appointed by the deputy attorney general (after the current attorney general recused himself) to investigate this because it is part of the now executive branch itself that is under investigation. It is a republican who was appointed by a republican to investigate a republican campaign and they're still whining because the appointed republican is actually investigating and 21 indictments later, here we are.

That article used a Feinstein tweet (she dumber than hell) to build and takedown a strawman for the express purpose of feeding the right wing circle-jerk that is becoming increasingly desperate to make this go away. It ain't.

Funny how nobody cried about a "Deep State" prior to 2017.


Let’s hope it doesn’t go away. Not until we nail Brennan and Clapper at least. They will work to salvage Obama’s reputation most likely so the lead instigator will most likely get away but let’s get a few deep-state pelts. I’m hoping the Communist former CIA director is one.

Clapper should never have taken that CNN job. How many lies has he told and backtracks has he done so far? Now the line is he was spying on Trump’s campaign for his own good?
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Wed May 23, 2018 6:09 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:absolute drivel.

the special council (Meuller) was appointed by the deputy attorney general (after the current attorney general recused himself) to investigate this because it is part of the now executive branch itself that is under investigation. It is a republican who was appointed by a republican to investigate a republican campaign and they're still whining because the appointed republican is actually investigating and 21 indictments later, here we are.

That article used a Feinstein tweet (she dumber than hell) to build and takedown a strawman for the express purpose of feeding the right wing circle-jerk that is becoming increasingly desperate to make this go away. It ain't.

Funny how nobody cried about a "Deep State" prior to 2017.

So since the Republicans are investigating Trump, can we focus on our own party and let the elephants do their thing?
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Caradoc » Wed May 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:absolute drivel.


Funny how nobody cried about a "Deep State" prior to 2017.


Funny, but 'deep state" has been a concept in existence since the 50's. The current term is new-ish but the idea is old. Guess your facebook feed didn't explain that to you. Or dd you just stop reading at "CNN says Trump said..."
Caradoc
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Caradoc » Wed May 23, 2018 6:19 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Buc2 wrote:A civics lesson the left either doesn't want to learn or is just trying hard to ignore.


Anything that follows this lead-in is drivel that's not worth reading.


Fair, the deep state isn't an anti-Trump thing specifically. A more accurate turn of phrase would be "The Deep State, which is also very anti-Trump"
Caradoc
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby WalterGronkite » Wed May 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Guys, they did it to protect Trump.
WalterGronkite
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Wed May 23, 2018 6:37 pm

WalterGronkite wrote:Guys, they did it to protect Trump.


Leftists always know what's best for everyone.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 11514
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 464 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:34 am

Here’s the thing: you need a clear criminal predicate to spy on a political campaign. Nebulous national security concerns about possible Russian interference in the future does NOT qualify.

Joy Behar and Clapper are wrong. You don’t get to spy on Trump to ‘help’ him.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:29 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:absolute drivel.

the special council (Meuller) was appointed by the deputy attorney general (after the current attorney general recused himself) to investigate this because it is part of the now executive branch itself that is under investigation. It is a republican who was appointed by a republican to investigate a republican campaign and they're still whining because the appointed republican is actually investigating and 21 indictments later, here we are.

That article used a Feinstein tweet (she dumber than hell) to build and takedown a strawman for the express purpose of feeding the right wing circle-jerk that is becoming increasingly desperate to make this go away. It ain't.

Funny how nobody cried about a "Deep State" prior to 2017.

This was addressed in an earlier article I posted here.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2573&start=3570#p291577

Team Mueller should be scrupulously nonpartisan (e.g. no donors to either party or 2016 nominee) or at least look like America (split dialectically between Democrats and Republicans). Instead, as the Daily Caller confirms, Mueller’s 17 prosecutors resemble a local Democratic club.

* 14 are Democrats
* Three are party-unaffiliated
* None is a Republican
* Twelve are Democratic donors
* One also is a Republican donor
* Two maxed out as Hillary Clinton donors
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 815 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:34 am

So according to the deep state, it was a vital national security concern that the people not find out that Andy McCabe spent 70,000 tax-payer dollars on a conference table.

This item was redacted on national security grounds. The deep state is clearly abusing its authority to redact to cover up embarrassing details and perhaps crimes under the guise of ‘national security.’
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri May 25, 2018 8:08 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:absolute drivel.

the special council (Meuller) was appointed by the deputy attorney general (after the current attorney general recused himself) to investigate this because it is part of the now executive branch itself that is under investigation. It is a republican who was appointed by a republican to investigate a republican campaign and they're still whining because the appointed republican is actually investigating and 21 indictments later, here we are.

That article used a Feinstein tweet (she dumber than hell) to build and takedown a strawman for the express purpose of feeding the right wing circle-jerk that is becoming increasingly desperate to make this go away. It ain't.

Funny how nobody cried about a "Deep State" prior to 2017.


... cmon now...
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri May 25, 2018 8:17 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:absolute drivel.

the special council (Meuller) was appointed by the deputy attorney general (after the current attorney general recused himself) to investigate this because it is part of the now executive branch itself that is under investigation. It is a republican who was appointed by a republican to investigate a republican campaign and they're still whining because the appointed republican is actually investigating and 21 indictments later, here we are.

That article used a Feinstein tweet (she dumber than hell) to build and takedown a strawman for the express purpose of feeding the right wing circle-jerk that is becoming increasingly desperate to make this go away. It ain't.

Funny how nobody cried about a "Deep State" prior to 2017.


... cmon now...

Okay, nobody other than conspiracy theorists.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 11626
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 583 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri May 25, 2018 8:22 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
... cmon now...

Okay, nobody other than conspiracy theorists.


yeah, Dwight Eisenhower, the notorious conspiracy theorist
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri May 25, 2018 8:32 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Okay, nobody other than conspiracy theorists.


yeah, Dwight Eisenhower, the notorious conspiracy theorist

The Military Industrial Complex is the deep state? Why would the MIC try to frame this jolly good President who just amped up military contractor spending?

You know what? Let's not do this today. I wanna have a fun day.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 11626
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 583 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri May 25, 2018 9:00 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
yeah, Dwight Eisenhower, the notorious conspiracy theorist

The Military Industrial Complex is the deep state? Why would the MIC try to frame this jolly good President who just amped up military contractor spending?

You know what? Let's not do this today. I wanna have a fun day.


OH WE'RE DOING IT

1950's - the MIC was the beginning and has been the backbone. It was the unsophisticated foundation for our neo-colonial behavior

1960's, 70's, 80's, 90's - it evolved into a slightly more sophisticated way of operating with the CIA / clandestine destabilization of countries / regions

2000 - then at the turn of the century, the MIC, and its power that it had developed since the end of WWII, set the stage for the unleashing of the NSA - putting the clamps on US citizens and turning towards a globalism focus.


Trump may have ramped up military contractor spending, but that doesn't make him some ally of the CURRENT goals of the deep state, which is borderless world / NWO type of **** (I can't believe I'm actually typing any of this with any seriousness... but its the world we live in lol). It's all about profits. Profits used to come from the MIC / oil / resources - now the next gold mine is "elevating" the bottom of the world's citizens, and integrating them into modern economies so that they can buy ****. They're the next resource. And the faster you and I become some faceless, thoughtless consumer, the better
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 25, 2018 9:06 am

beardmcdoug wrote:OH WE'RE DOING IT

Image
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3553
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri May 25, 2018 9:11 am

bucfanclw wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:OH WE'RE DOING IT

Image


lmao!



oh my god the file name too LOL
"https://localtvwiti.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/171009120521-harvey-weinstein-exlarge-tease.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=400&h=225&crop=1"
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am

So Trump tweets ‘spy’ and Comey tweets ‘confidential human source.’ Is there a difference? Does it depend on what your definition of the word is, is?

I think Comey should be asked why he didn’t also offer his help and protect the Clinton campaign from the Russians as well? Why only secretly assist one campaign and not the other? Sound sexist to me.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat May 26, 2018 8:33 am

Brazen331 wrote:So Trump tweets ‘spy’ and Comey tweets ‘confidential human source.’ Is there a difference? Does it depend on what your definition of the word is, is?

I think Comey should be asked why he didn’t also offer his help and protect the Clinton campaign from the Russians as well? Why only secretly assist one campaign and not the other? Sound sexist to me.

If they were spying on Trump all this time, they'd already know there was no collusion and there would be no special council, you weirdo.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 11626
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 583 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cheb, RedLeader, Rocker and 12 guests