CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Mon May 28, 2018 12:54 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:So Trump tweets ‘spy’ and Comey tweets ‘confidential human source.’ Is there a difference? Does it depend on what your definition of the word is, is?

My assumption is that the difference is a spy would be someone that was implanted and a confidential human source is someone that Trump hired that was leaking out information. Like when Trump first took over and there were all kind of leaks about what **** show the White House was.

I’m sorry... was?
Ken Carson

Postby Brazen331 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:So Trump tweets ‘spy’ and Comey tweets ‘confidential human source.’ Is there a difference? Does it depend on what your definition of the word is, is?

My assumption is that the difference is a spy would be someone that was implanted and a confidential human source is someone that Trump hired that was leaking out information. Like when Trump first took over and there were all kind of leaks about what **** show the White House was.

Sounds like another depends on what your definition of the word is, is. Just this last week we had Brennan and Comey go on TV and deny there was a spy on the Trump campaign and Clapper go on TV and admit there was spying.

It’s hard to know which deep-stater to believe when they can’t keep their stories straight.
Brazen331

Postby deltbucs » Mon May 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:My assumption is that the difference is a spy would be someone that was implanted and a confidential human source is someone that Trump hired that was leaking out information. Like when Trump first took over and there were all kind of leaks about what **** show the White House was.

Sounds like another depends on what your definition of the word is, is. Just this last week we had Brennan and Comey go on TV and deny there was a spy on the Trump campaign and Clapper go on TV and admit there was spying.

It’s hard to know which deep-stater to believe when they can’t keep their stories straight.

If it's the deep state out to get Trump then wouldn't it be the RNC that wants to oust Trump so they can have Pence take over? What do the Dems have to gain? You do understand that Hillary doesn't take office if Trump gets impeached and ousted, right?
deltbucs

Postby Brazen331 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:27 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

If it's the deep state out to get Trump then wouldn't it be the RNC that wants to oust Trump so they can have Pence take over? What do the Dems have to gain? You do understand that Hillary doesn't take office if Trump gets impeached and ousted, right?

I’m not sure what you are saying here. But you and MB and the other Libs always use this party-deflection talking point whenever the Federal Bureaucracy (deep state) is mentioned.

It’s always so and so is a Republican or Comey or Mueller or Rosenstein or whoever is already Republican so this investigation is somehow unbiased and legitimate because of some supposed party affiliation.

This has nothing to do with party: Sasse, McCain, Graham, Corker, Romney, the Bushes, George Will...I could go on for hours...are all Republicans.

Tons of Republicans hate and are out to get Trump. I’m wasting my time explaining this because you guys most likely know your party dodge is BS.

The Deep State is about Insider vs. Outsider, about a Federal Bureaucracy not wanting anyone poking around and finding out what’s going on in the cesspool. The Bureaucracy may favor Democrats but they are much more in favor of covering their own asses. This is why the Bureaucracy was out for Trump from the beginning, an outsider threatens the status quo.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon May 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Yeah, you'd think Trump would be outing all sorts of stuff and exposing corruption in government in order to fight back but all he can do is bitch about the news and the investigation that's nailed half his campaign staff.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Rocker » Mon May 28, 2018 5:08 pm

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!one!!!eleven!one!!eleventyone!
Rocker

Postby mdb1958 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Good post Brazen.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:35 pm

MB, I think Trump wants everyone to turn on each other instead of him spilling out all his knowledge. He could declassify documents but he wants Congress to take care of everything - even if it takes a long time.

Plus we wont ever know the full extent because it will get swept under the rug.
mdb1958

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 pm

mdb1958 wrote:MB, I think Trump wants everyone to turn on each other instead of him spilling out all his knowledge. He could declassify documents but he wants Congress to take care of everything - even if it takes a long time.

We can't drain the swamp because it'll fill back up with water?

And why would he wait for Congress? He doesn't need their permission to root out corruption.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:MB, I think Trump wants everyone to turn on each other instead of him spilling out all his knowledge. He could declassify documents but he wants Congress to take care of everything - even if it takes a long time.

We can't drain the swamp because it'll fill back up with water?

And why would he wait for Congress? He doesn't need their permission to root out corruption.

Sure, he will just have his DOJ get right to it. Congress can find wrongs, get reports, bring everything to clarity, but they cant prosecute.

These sneaky bassards knew what they were doin.
mdb1958

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon May 28, 2018 7:00 pm

OR the whole deepstate thing is Bullshit and the administration is terrified of the investigation and what it might find.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Mon May 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:OR the whole deepstate thing is Bullshit and the administration is terrified of the investigation and what it might find.

That mentality, which I'm not totally convinced you believe, is like Hillary (when talking about Bengazi) said why does it really matter anyway?
mdb1958

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon May 28, 2018 9:12 pm

mdb1958 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:OR the whole deepstate thing is Bullshit and the administration is terrified of the investigation and what it might find.

That mentality, which I'm not totally convinced you believe, is like Hillary (when talking about Bengazi) said why does it really matter anyway?

Funny you bring up Benghazi. That investigation lasted for 4 years completely unimpeded.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby WalterGronkite » Mon May 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

Funny you bring up Benghazi. That investigation lasted for 4 years completely unimpeded.

Wasn’t a investigation, it was a *matter* . Better get it right or Loretta Lynch will come choke you out.
WalterGronkite

Postby RedLeader » Tue May 29, 2018 12:19 am

WalterGronkite wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Funny you bring up Benghazi. That investigation lasted for 4 years completely unimpeded.

Wasn’t a investigation, it was a *matter* . Better get it right or Loretta Lynch will come choke you out.

Lol.
RedLeader

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:44 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Yeah, you'd think Trump would be outing all sorts of stuff and exposing corruption in government in order to fight back but all he can do is bitch about the news and the investigation that's nailed half his campaign staff.

OK. Whatever. How Trump may be dealing with government corruption currently has nothing to do with the Bureaucracy’s reaction to his campaign which was what I was addressing.

We can both agree that he hasn’t done much by way of improving the Bureaucracy.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Tue May 29, 2018 7:56 am

Should we start a political meltdown thread?

bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue May 29, 2018 8:00 am

My God, he's getting as incoherent as Terry.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby deltbucs » Tue May 29, 2018 8:22 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:If it's the deep state out to get Trump then wouldn't it be the RNC that wants to oust Trump so they can have Pence take over? What do the Dems have to gain? You do understand that Hillary doesn't take office if Trump gets impeached and ousted, right?

I’m not sure what you are saying here. But you and MB and the other Libs always use this party-deflection talking point whenever the Federal Bureaucracy (deep state) is mentioned.

It’s always so and so is a Republican or Comey or Mueller or Rosenstein or whoever is already Republican so this investigation is somehow unbiased and legitimate because of some supposed party affiliation.

This has nothing to do with party: Sasse, McCain, Graham, Corker, Romney, the Bushes, George Will...I could go on for hours...are all Republicans.

Tons of Republicans hate and are out to get Trump. I’m wasting my time explaining this because you guys most likely know your party dodge is BS.

The Deep State is about Insider vs. Outsider, about a Federal Bureaucracy not wanting anyone poking around and finding out what’s going on in the cesspool. The Bureaucracy may favor Democrats but they are much more in favor of covering their own asses. This is why the Bureaucracy was out for Trump from the beginning, an outsider threatens the status quo.

Oh ok...I don't pay enough attention to which of you guys think that this investigation is the dems out to get trump and which of you thinks it's "the deep state". So like MB said, if trump is fighting against the deep state, what has he done to expose them or fight against them? Or does the deep state just consist of CNN, Rosie O'Donald, the cast of Hamilton/anyone that says anything not flattering about him and him fighting back is throwing a hissy fit on social media like a 15 year-old girl or lying about them turning their cameras off at one of his pep rallies? And why is trump only hissy fitting about dems if this is about the deep state is on both sides?
Last edited by deltbucs on Tue May 29, 2018 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Tue May 29, 2018 8:23 am

Rocker wrote:DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!one!!!eleven!one!!eleventyone!

HA!!
deltbucs

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue May 29, 2018 9:17 am

This is the thread that keeps on giving. It’s pure unadultered awesomeness
Zarniwoop

Postby mdb1958 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:54 am

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Oh ok...I don't pay enough attention to which of you guys think that this investigation is the dems out to get trump and which of you thinks it's "the deep state". So like MB said, if trump is fighting against the deep state, what has he done to expose them or fight against them? Or does the deep state just consist of CNN, Rosie O'Donald, the cast of Hamilton/anyone that says anything not flattering about him and him fighting back is throwing a hissy fit on social media like a 15 year-old girl or lying about them turning their cameras off at one of his pep rallies? And why is trump only hissy fitting about dems if this is about the deep state is on both sides?

Just stay giddy about the party that sticks together - gets nothing done - and makes our country worse off.
mdb1958

Postby deltbucs » Wed May 30, 2018 6:35 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Oh ok...I don't pay enough attention to which of you guys think that this investigation is the dems out to get trump and which of you thinks it's "the deep state". So like MB said, if trump is fighting against the deep state, what has he done to expose them or fight against them? Or does the deep state just consist of CNN, Rosie O'Donald, the cast of Hamilton/anyone that says anything not flattering about him and him fighting back is throwing a hissy fit on social media like a 15 year-old girl or lying about them turning their cameras off at one of his pep rallies? And why is trump only hissy fitting about dems if this is about the deep state is on both sides?

Just stay giddy about the party that sticks together - gets nothing done - and makes our country worse off.

Never change, mdb. Never change.
deltbucs

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:48 am

Babeinbucland wrote:I am for those who oppose fracking, those who support clean energy, those who want to restore voting rights to felons convicted on drug charges, I am for those against gerrymandering, I will support those who are willing to keep abortion a legal option between a woman and her doctor, I will support those who want to raise minimum wage, I would love to support someone who has a path to a single payer health system (but not hopeful about this one), I will support those who support the LGBTQ community, I will support those who support mandatory specific labeling of our food for gmo's, gluten, etc, I will support those who support stopping the Dakota pipeline etc., I support those who support civil rights and equal pay for equal work and certainly I will support those who know that climate change is an immediate threat and will do everything in their power to help with clean power. I am proud to support each and every one of these stances.

Who else on this board is willing to put their beliefs out as clearly as I did?

Corsair wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I seriously LOLed when I saw such a huge Hildog fan start this off by opposing to fracking. You can't make this stuff up!

Which is more harmful, coal or fracking? If you had a binary choice between the two, which would you chose? Or would you choose to power our country with "synchronized basket weaving" and "positive vibes, dude" even though you know it would never work? Was Hillary going to destroy the Paris Climate deal? Was she going to rollback everything Obama did? Does settling for a candidate who approves of fracking mean that you can't see it would be a sizeable improvement over the guy who is destroying every regulation to keep our air, water and planet clean?

Today of all days is not the day to be tearing down the Dem climate platform. The alternative was much worse, and we can see that in today's EO.

Speaking of fracking, it appears there is no correlation between fracking and increased CH4 (methane) in ground water. I saw an article published in May 8, 2018 about the Univ. of Cincinnati study on fracking and groundwater contamination...

https://www.energyindepth.org/first-eve ... published/

That article got me to looking for info from a non-energy related website and I found this article from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce from back in March 2016. Not sure why Energy In Depth (and others) is just now reporting on it. Anyway, below is the U.S. Chamber article in full. I included a clickable link to the Master's thesis sited within the article. There are numerous other links within the article as well, but you'll need to go to the article to click on them if you want. I just don't have the time this morning to add them all.

'No Evidence' that Fracking Contaminates Water, Declares University of Cincinnati Research
MAR 11, 2016 - 3:45PM
SEAN HACKBARTH
Senior Editor, Digital Content

The University of Cincinnati has been under pressure ever since news came out that a two-year study by the school’s geology department concluded that there’s no evidence that hydraulic fracturing contaminates groundwater.

Word that there wouldn’t be any publicity of the study because anti-fracking sponsors stopped funding after learning of its findings drew attention from local Ohio news outlets, state officials, and national energy advocates like Energy In Depth and here at Above the Fold.

The university eased some of this pressure by releasing the data and findings of the study in the form of a master’s thesis, a member of the research team.

The conclusion is clear and straightforward: There is “no evidence for natural gas contamination from shale oil and gas mining in any of the sampled groundwater wells of our study.”

How the University of Cincinnati study was structured makes it a valuable piece of evidence for fracking’s safety. Water samples were taken from wells and analyzed before fracking took place to establish a baseline of the amount of natural gas/methane (CH4) already in the water. Samples were also taken while fracking took place as well as after fracking was finished. By using isotopic analysis--with a stable isotope ratio mass spectrometer the university purchased with a federal grant—scientists determined if methane in the water samples came from natural sources or as a result of fracking.

Jackie Stewart at Energy In Depth pulls out four quotes from the master’s thesis that highlight the study’s findings that fracking didn’t contaminate drinking water:

* “We found no positive relationship between CH4 concentration in groundwater and proximity to active gas well sites, and we found no significant change in CH4 concentration, isotopic composition of CH4, pH, or conductivity in water wells during the study period.”

* “The water wells were sampled two or more times both before and after natural gas extraction activities began nearby. None of the measured parameters significantly varied in these groundwater wells before or after drilling or natural gas production.”
* “Over the course of the study, regularly monitored groundwater wells did not undergo a significant change in either δ13C-CH4 or δ2H-CH4 values.”

* “[N]o relationship was found between CH4 concentration and proximity to natural gas wells”

Other studies have shown that fracking is safe, but a curious wrinkle is this study was partly funded by fracking opponents and relied on the help of a local Ohio anti-fracking group, Carroll Concerned Citizens. When the results didn’t offer ammunition for pushing anti-fracking policies, the study’s funders picked up and ran. Professor Amy Townsend-Small, the head of the study, said:

I’m really sad to say this but some of our funders, the groups that had given us funding in the past, were a little disappointed in our results…. They feel that fracking is scary and so they were hoping our data could point to a reason to ban it.

Stewart notes on EID that the university has submitted the study as a paper to a peer-reviewed, science journal, but scientific publishing can be a long, drawn out process. It could be months or years before we saw the paper. It’s good the university released the research it has so the public can continue to learn that when done safely hydraulic fracturing provides access to abundant energy.

What say you, BIBL?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:56 am

I'm curious to find out where the funding for this study came from. I've got some guesses. That's the thing about scientific studies. Many of them produce bullshit, bought results.

Edit: Funny....The first results I get for funding are that some of the funding was from an anti-fracking group and the articles are saying that because of that, the results of the study were suppressed.
deltbucs

Postby Ken Carson » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:08 am

deltbucs wrote:I'm curious to find out where the funding for this study came from. I've got some guesses. That's the thing about scientific studies. Many of them produce bullshit, bought results.

Edit: Funny....The first results I get for funding are that some of the funding was from an anti-fracking group and the articles are saying that because of that, the results of the study were suppressed.

That's perfect.
Ken Carson

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:02 am

lol! who cares about the friggin methane!

This study measured whether ONE chemical, methane, was present in wells near fracking sites.

Shaking methane (and other natural gases) out of the ground is the PURPOSE of fracking - that's the **** they're trying to capture - so of course they're going to do a good job of sequestering that **** - its the whole reason they're there.

What this study, or seemingly everybody around this conversation is not talking about - which is the entire concern about fracking in my opinion - is the millions of gallons of fracking fluid that they pump into the ground to force the gases out.

Some background about fracking fluid:
"The oil and gas industry approximates that the chemical additives make up only 1% of the fluid injected into a bore hole for use in hydraulic fracturing. However, it’s important to remember that 1% of 5 million gallons (approximate amount of total fluid injected) means that 50,000 gallons of chemicals in the fracturing fluid are used for a single unconventional stimulation job. For example, some Ohio Utica wells have been shown to use 25,000-27,000 gallons of petroleum distillate, 6,000 gallons of surfactant, and 9,000-31,000 gallons of gelling agent (various fracking chemicals and additives)."

And a conclusion from paper titled "Control and Modeling of Fluid Leakoff During Hydraulic Fracturing" published in Journal of Petroleum Technology by Society of Petroleum Engineers, a study funded by Halliburton (so you know this isn't exactly a biased figure)
"During the process, fracturing fluid leakoff (loss of fracturing fluid from the fracture channel into the surrounding permeable rock) occurs. If not controlled, it can exceed 70% of the injected volume."

So what of these additives, 70% of which leak into the environment during this process?
(from wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_additives_for_hydraulic_fracturing )

CAS Number Chemical Constituent Commercial use [8]
9003-05-8 poly(2-prop-enamide) EOR friction reducer
7647-01-0 Hydrochloric acid Pre-fracturing to clean perforations, water pH adjuster
14808-60-7 Crystalline Silica (Quartz) Proppant
111-30-8 Glutaraldehyde Biocide
7647-14-5 Sodium Chloride Chem tracer
7727-37-9 Nitrogen Waterless hydraulic fracturing
2634-33-5 1,2-Benzisothiazolin-2-one / 1,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one Insecticide Spray, Stain Remover
95-63-6 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene Automatic Transmission Sealer
123-91-1 1,4-Dioxane Wood Parquet Adhesive
3452-07-1 1-eicosene No record
629-73-2 1-hexadecene No record
112-88-9 1-octadecene No record
1120-36-1 1-tetradecene Stain Remover
10222-01-2 2,2 Dibromo-3-nitrilopropionamide, a biocide No record
27776-21-2 2,2'-azobis-{2-(imidazlin-2-yl)propane}-dihydrochloride No record
73003-80-2 2,2-Dibromomalonamide No record
15214-89-8 2-Acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulphonic acid sodium salt polymer No record
46830-22-2 2-acryloyloxyethyl(benzyl)dimethylammonium chloride No record
52-51-7 2-Bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol Deodorant, Conditioner
111-76-2 2-Butoxy ethanol Engine Cleaner
1113-55-9 2-Dibromo-3-Nitriloprionamide (2-Monobromo-3-nitriilopropionamide) No record
104-76-7 2-Ethyl Hexanol Diesel Fuel Treatment
67-63-0 2-Propanol / Isopropyl Alcohol / Isopropanol / Propan-2-ol Damar Varnish, Gloss
26062-79-3 2-Propen-1-aminium, N,N-dimethyl-N-2-propenyl-chloride, homopolymer Volumizing Conditioner
9003-03-6 2-propenoic acid, homopolymer, ammonium salt Moisturizer, Sunscreen
25987-30-8 2-Propenoic acid, polymer with 2 p-propenamide, sodium salt / Copolymer of acrylamide and sodium acrylate No record
71050-62-9 2-Propenoic acid, polymer with sodium phosphinate (1:1) No record
66019-18-9 2-propenoic acid, telomer with sodium hydrogen sulfite No record
107-19-7 2-Propyn-1-ol / Propargyl alcohol No record
51229-78-8 3,5,7-Triaza-1-azoniatricyclo[3.3.1.13,7]decane, 1-(3-chloro-2-propenyl)-chloride, Clean Pressed Powder
115-19-5 3-methyl-1-butyn-3-ol No record
127087-87-0 4-Nonylphenol Polyethylene Glycol Ether Branched / Nonylphenol ethoxylated / Oxyalkylated Phenol Chrome Wheel Cleaner
64-19-7 Acetic acid Silicone Sealant
68442-62-6 Acetic acid, hydroxy-, reaction products with triethanolamine No record
108-24-7 Acetic Anhydride No record
67-64-1 Acetone Solvent, Clear Finish Gloss
38193-60-1 Acrylamide – sodium 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonate copolymer Moisture, Lotion
25085-02-3 Acrylamide – Sodium Acrylate Copolymer or Anionic Polyacrylamide No record
25987-30-8 2-Propenoic acid, polymer with 2-propenamide, sodium salt No record
69418-26-4 Acrylamide polymer with N,N,N-trimethyl-2[1-oxo-2-propenyl]oxy Ethanaminium chloride No record
15085 −02-3 Acrylamide-sodium acrylate copolymer No record
68551-12-2 Alcohols, C12-C16, Ethoxylated (a.k.a. Ethoxylated alcohol) Floor Cleaner, Stain Remover
64742-47-8 Aliphatic Hydrocarbon / Hydrotreated light distillate / Petroleum Distillates / Isoparaffinic Solvent / Paraffin Solvent / Napthenic Solvent Tar Remover, Lubricant
64743-02-8 Alkenes No record
68439-57-6 Alkyl (C14-C16) olefin sulfonate, sodium salt Car Wash, Dog Shampoo
9016-45-9 Alkylphenol ethoxylate surfactants Engine Cleaner, Rubber Sealant
1327-41-9 Aluminum chloride Antiperspirant
73138-27-9 Amines, C12-14-tert-alkyl, ethoxylated No record
71011-04-6 Amines, Ditallow alkyl, ethoxylated No record
68551-33-7 Amines, tallow alkyl, ethoxylated, acetates No record
1336-21-6 Ammonia Stripper, Glue, Tire Repair
631-61-8 Ammonium acetate Haircolor Shine
68037-05-8 Ammonium Alcohol Ether Sulfate No record
7783-20-2 Ammonium bisulfate Ant Killer, Weed & Moss Control
10192-30-0 Ammonium bisulfite No record
12125-02-9 Ammonium chloride Brass & Copper Polish, Bleach
7632-50-0 Ammonium citrate No record
37475-88-0 Ammonium Cumene Sulfonate No record
1341-49-7 Ammonium hydrogen-difluoride Wheel Cleaner, Glass Etching
6484-52-2 Ammonium nitrate Moisture Control, Ink Cartridge
7727-54-0 Ammonium Persulfate / Diammonium peroxidisulphate Latex Paint, Maximizing Powder
1762-95-4 Ammonium Thiocyanate Liquid Hide Glue
7664-41-7 Aqueous ammonia Paint Stripper, Caulk
121888-68-4 Bentonite, benzyl(hydrogenated tallow alkyl) dimethylammonium stearate complex / organophilic clay Wine clearing agent, "Detox" Product
71-43-2 Benzene Fuel System Cleaner, Degreaser
119345-04-9 Benzene, 1,1'-oxybis, tetratpropylene derivatives, sulfonated, sodium salts Toilet Cleaner, Rust Neutralizer
74153-51-8 Benzenemethanaminium, N,N-dimethyl-N-[2-[(1-oxo-2-propenyl)oxy]ethyl]-, chloride, polymer with 2-propenamide No record
10043-35-3 Boric acid Roach Killer, Stain Remover
1303-86-2 Boric oxide / Boric Anhydride Carpenters Glue
71-36-3 Butan-1-ol Interior/Exterior Paint
68002-97-1 C10 – C16 Ethoxylated Alcohol Floor Finish Remover, Degreaser
68131-39-5 C12-15 Alcohol, Ethoxylated Graffiti Remover, Radiator Flush
10043-52-4 Calcium chloride Chlorinating Sanitizer, Ice Melt
124-38-9 Carbon dioxide Penetrant, Lubricator
68130-15-4 Carboxymethylhydroxypropyl guar No record
9012-54-8 Cellulase / Hemicellulase Enzyme
9004-34-6 Cellulose
10049-04-4 Chlorine dioxide
77-92-9 Citric Acid
94266-47-4 Citrus Terpenes
61789-40-0 Cocamidopropyl betaine
68155-09-9 Cocamidopropylamine Oxide
68424-94-2 Coco-betaine
7758-98-7 Copper(II) sulfate
31726-34-8 Crissanol A-55
14808-60-7 Crystalline Silica (Quartz)
7447-39-4 Cupric chloride dihydrate
1120-24-7 Decyldimethyl Amine
2605-79-0 Decyl-dimethyl Amine Oxide
3252-43-5 Dibromoacetonitrile
25340-17-4 Diethylbenzene
111-46-6 Diethylene glycol
22042-96-2 Diethylenetriamine penta (methylenephonic acid) sodium salt
28757-00-8 Diisopropyl naphthalenesulfonic acid
68607-28-3 Dimethylcocoamine, bis(chloroethyl) ether, diquaternary ammonium salt
7398-69-8 Dimethyldiallylammonium chloride
25265-71-8 Dipropylene glycol
139-33-3 Disodium Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetate
5989-27-5 D-Limonene
123-01-3 Dodecylbenzene
27176-87-0 Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid
42504-46-1 Dodecylbenzenesulfonate isopropanolamine
50-70-4 D-Sorbitol / Sorbitol
37288-54-3 Endo-1,4-beta-mannanase, or Hemicellulase
149879-98-1 Erucic Amidopropyl Dimethyl Betaine
89-65-6 Erythorbic acid, anhydrous
54076-97-0 Ethanaminium, N,N,N-trimethyl-2-[(1-oxo-2-propenyl)oxy]-, chloride, homopolymer
107-21 −1 Ethane-1,2-diol / Ethylene Glycol
9002-93-1 Ethoxylated 4-tert-octylphenol
68439-50-9 Ethoxylated alcohol
126950-60-5 Ethoxylated alcohol
67254-71-1 Ethoxylated alcohol (C10-12)
68951-67-7 Ethoxylated alcohol (C14-15)
68439-46-3 Ethoxylated alcohol (C9-11)
66455-15-0 Ethoxylated Alcohols
84133-50-6 Ethoxylated Alcohols (C12-14 Secondary)
68439-51-0 Ethoxylated Alcohols (C12-14)
78330-21-9 Ethoxylated branch alcohol
34398-01-1 Ethoxylated C11 alcohol
61791-12-6 Ethoxylated Castor Oil
61791-29-5 Ethoxylated fatty acid, coco
61791-08-0 Ethoxylated fatty acid, coco, reaction product with ethanolamine
68439-45-2 Ethoxylated hexanol
9036-19-5 Ethoxylated octylphenol
9005-67-8 Ethoxylated Sorbitan Monostearate
9004-70-3 Ethoxylated Sorbitan Trioleate
64-17-5 Ethyl alcohol / ethanol
100-41-4 Ethyl Benzene
97-64-3 Ethyl lactate
9003-11-6 Ethylene Glycol-Propylene Glycol Copolymer (Oxirane, methyl-, polymer with oxirane)
75-21-8 Ethylene oxide
5877-42-9 Ethyloctynol
68526-86-3 Exxal 13
61790-12-3 Fatty Acids
68188-40-9 Fatty acids, tall oil reaction products w/ acetophenone, formaldehyde & thiourea
9043-30-5 Fatty alcohol polyglycol ether surfactant
7705-08-0 Ferric chloride
7782-63-0 Ferrous sulfate, heptahydrate
50-00-0 Formaldehyde
29316-47-0 Formaldehyde polymer with 4,1,1-dimethylethyl phenolmethyl oxirane
153795-76-7 Formaldehyde, polymers with branched 4-nonylphenol, ethylene oxide and propylene oxide
75-12-7 Formamide
64-18-6 Formic acid
110-17-8 Fumaric acid
65997-17-3 Glassy calcium magnesium phosphate
111-30-8 Glutaraldehyde
56-81-5 Glycerol / glycerine
9000-30-0 Guar Gum
64742-94-5 Heavy aromatic petroleum naphtha
9025-56-3 Hemicellulase
7647-01-0 Hydrochloric Acid / Hydrogen Chloride / muriatic acid Toilet Bowl Cleaner
7722-84-1 Hydrogen peroxide
79-14-1 Hydroxy acetic acid
35249-89-9 Hydroxyacetic acid ammonium salt
9004-62-0 Hydroxyethyl cellulose
5470-11-1 Hydroxylamine hydrochloride
39421-75-5 Hydroxypropyl guar
35674-56-7 Isomeric Aromatic Ammonium Salt
64742-88-7 Isoparaffinic Petroleum Hydrocarbons, Synthetic
64-63-0 Isopropanol
98-82-8 Isopropylbenzene (cumene)
68909-80-8 Isoquinoline, reaction products with benzyl chloride and quinoline
8008-20-6 Kerosene
64742-81-0 Kerosine, hydrodesulfurized
63-42-3 Lactose
64742-95-6 Light aromatic solvent naphtha
1120-21-4 Light Paraffin Oil
14807-96-6 Magnesium Silicate Hydrate (Talc)
1184-78-7 methanamine, N,N-dimethyl-, N-oxide
67-56-1 Methanol
68891-11-2 Methyloxirane polymer with oxirane, mono (nonylphenol) ether, branched
8052-41-3 Mineral spirits / Stoddard Solvent
141-43-5 Monoethanolamine
44992-01-0 N,N,N-trimethyl-2[1-oxo-2-propenyl]oxy Ethanaminium chloride
64742-48-9 Naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy
91-20-3 Naphthalene
38640-62-9 Naphthalene bis(1-methylethyl)
93-18-5 Naphthalene, 2-ethoxy-
68909-18-2 N-benzyl-alkyl-pyridinium chloride
68139-30-0 N-Cocoamidopropyl-N,N-dimethyl-N-2-hydroxypropylsulfobetaine
7727-37-9 Nitrogen, Liquid form
68412-54-4 Nonylphenol Polyethoxylate
121888-66-2 Organophilic Clays
64742-65-0 Petroleum Base Oil
64741-68-0 Petroleum naphtha
70714-66-8 Phosphonic acid, (phosphonomethyl)iminobis2,1-ethanediylnitrilobis(methylene)tetrakis-, ammonium salt
8000-41-7 Pine Oil
60828-78-6 Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), a-[3,5-dimethyl-1-(2-methylpropyl)hexyl]-w-hydroxy-
25322-68-3 Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), a-hydro-w-hydroxy / Polyethylene Glycol
24938-91-8 Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), α-tridecyl-ω-hydroxy-
51838-31-4 Polyepichlorohydrin, trimethylamine quaternized
56449-46-8 Polyethlene glycol oleate ester
62649-23-4 Polymer with 2-propenoic acid and sodium 2-propenoate
9005-65-6 Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Monooleate
61791-26-2 Polyoxylated fatty amine salt
127-08-2 Potassium acetate
12712-38-8 Potassium borate
1332-77-0 Potassium borate
20786-60-1 Potassium Borate
584-08-7 Potassium carbonate
7447-40-7 Potassium chloride
590-29-4 Potassium formate
1310-58-3 Potassium Hydroxide
13709-94-9 Potassium metaborate
24634-61-5 Potassium sorbate
112926-00-8 Precipitated silica / silica gel
57-55-6 Propane-1,2-diol, or Propylene glycol
107-98-2 Propylene glycol monomethyl ether
68953-58-2 Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
62763-89-7 Quinoline,2-methyl-, hydrochloride
15619-48-4 Quinolinium, 1-(phenylmethl),chloride
7631-86-9 Silica, Dissolved
5324-84-5 Sodium 1-octanesulfonate
127-09-3 Sodium acetate
95371-16-7 Sodium Alpha-olefin Sulfonate
532-32-1 Sodium benzoate
144-55-8 Sodium bicarbonate
7631-90-5 Sodium bisulfate
7647-15-6 Sodium bromide
497-19-8 Sodium carbonate
7647-14-5 Sodium Chloride
7758-19-2 Sodium chlorite
3926-62-3 Sodium chloroacetate
68-04-2 Sodium citrate
6381-77-7 Sodium erythorbate / isoascorbic acid, sodium salt
2836-32-0 Sodium Glycolate
1310-73-2 Sodium Hydroxide
7681-52-9 Sodium hypochlorite
7775-19-1 Sodium Metaborate .8H2O
10486-00-7 Sodium perborate tetrahydrate
7775-27-1 Sodium persulfate
9003-04-7 Sodium polyacrylate
7757-82-6 Sodium sulfate
1303-96-4 Sodium tetraborate decahydrate
7772-98-7 Sodium thiosulfate
1338-43-8 Sorbitan Monooleate
57-50-1 Sucrose
5329-14-6 Sulfamic acid
112945-52-5 Synthetic Amorphous / Pyrogenic Silica / Amorphous Silica
68155-20-4 Tall Oil Fatty Acid Diethanolamine
8052-48-0 Tallow fatty acids sodium salt
72480-70-7 Tar bases, quinoline derivs., benzyl chloride-quaternized
68647-72-3 Terpene and terpenoids
68956-56-9 Terpene hydrocarbon byproducts
533-74-4 Tetrahydro-3,5-dimethyl-2H-1,3,5-thiadiazine-2-thione (a.k.a. Dazomet)
55566-30-8 Tetrakis(hydroxymethyl)phosphonium sulfate (THPS)
75-57-0 Tetramethyl ammonium chloride
64-02-8 Tetrasodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetate
68-11-1 Thioglycolic acid
62-56-6 Thiourea
68527-49-1 Thiourea, polymer with formaldehyde and 1-phenylethanone
108-88-3 Toluene
81741-28-8 Tributyl tetradecyl phosphonium chloride
68299-02-5 Triethanolamine hydroxyacetate
112-27-6 Triethylene glycol
52624-57-4 Trimethylolpropane, Ethoxylated, Propoxylated
150-38-9 Trisodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetate
5064-31-3 Trisodium Nitrilotriacetate
7601-54-9 Trisodium orthophosphate
57-13-6 Urea
25038-72-6 Vinylidene Chloride/Methylacrylate Copolymer
7732-18-5 Water Deionized water
1330-20-7 Xylene Carburetor Cleaner, Asphalt Primer
068604-95-5 Aliphatic acids Wall & Trim Enamel
078330-20-8 Aliphatic Ethoxylated Alcohols Leather Cleaner
000000-33-9 Alkyl aryl polyethoxy alcohols Coppersmiths Polish
000000-17-6 Alkylaryl Sulfonate Detergent, Stain Remover
064742-47-8 Distillates, petroleum, hydrotreated light Tar Remover, Sealant
000110-43-0 Methyl n-amyl & ethyl ketones Hobby Cement, Sealant
Oxyalkylated alkylphenol
Petroleum distillate blend
Polyethoxylated alkanol
Polymeric Hydrocarbons
Salt of amine-carbonyl condensate
Salt of fatty acid/polyamine reaction product
Sugar
Surfactant blend

The idea that this study somehow proves fracking is safe because they didn't find gaseous freaking methane (an ebullient gas, mind you - meaning it wants to rise out of the water) in wells is such a freaking red herring its hard to believe that there's even a hoopla around the funding, results, etc.... it's really mind blowing actually. Has noone pointed out this obvious point? If I were sitting in here master's defense I would have been sure to ask her to comment about this array of 750 other chemicals and have her acknowledge that they did not address those whatsoever and made her point out this obvious limitation of her research and made her state, outloud, for the audience to hear and understand, that while this is a nice finding, it makes NO statement, whatsoever, about the overall environmental safety / impact of fracking
beardmcdoug

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:34 am

deltbucs wrote:I'm curious to find out where the funding for this study came from. I've got some guesses. That's the thing about scientific studies. Many of them produce bullshit, bought results.

Had you bothered to actually read any of the stuff/links I posted, you'd know where the funding came from. In this particular study, the funding came from anti-fracking groups.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Buc2 wrote:

Had you bothered to actually read any of the stuff/links I posted, you'd know where the funding came from. In this particular study, the funding came from anti-fracking groups.

Had you bothered to actually read my post, you'd read what I said. Some of the funding was from anti-fracking groups. Sorry for checking multiple sources. Don't know why I'd do something like that.
deltbucs

Postby The Outsider » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:48 pm

I'm sitting here reading this and wondering: what the hell was going through my mind to make me think I could actually have a discussion in here?
The Outsider

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion