CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Link?

Did Fox put out a correction
mdb1958

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:50 pm

mdb1958 wrote:Link?

Did Fox put out a correction

They changed the headline from "forged" to "wrote" after they were called out on it, but never officially issued any correction.
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:18 pm

They should have been upfront about that from jump street.

Now the mouthbreathers can run around saying the whole thing is fake and have us all talking about everything except the fact that Roy Moore is a creeper who's failed upwards all his life.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:They should have been upfront about that from jump street.

Now the mouthbreathers can run around saying the whole thing is fake and have us all talking about everything except the fact that Roy Moore is a creeper who's failed upwards all his life.

Senator Fruit Salad
bucfanclw

Postby Alpha » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:05 am

Rocker wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Corsair cited sources.

Let’s not get too excited here. Corsair did a lot for this sub forum, but citation was never his strong suit.

Uh huh..."citation" is absolutely a criteria for posting your numb-nuts bullshit here.

:roll:

Get over yourself, tool.

EDIT: Citing Breitbart and Fox "News" as fact, isn't exactly "proving the point".
Alpha

Postby deltbucs » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:02 am

Buc2 wrote:
Rocker wrote:https://interc.pt/2C05B1I

Seriously good read by Glenn Greenwald. I’d love to hear y’alls thoughts about it.

This is actually the first I'm hearing of all this. As you may already know, I don't watch any news outlets anymore. I usually just skim through various online news feeds when I have some time and read stories that seem of interest to me. At any rate, this is exactly the type of crap that has turned me away from the news media. This kind of crap should make everyone angry. Not just Trump supporters or conservatives. Everyone. This is the type of thing that should elicit an avalanche of angry letter writing to the directors of these, so-called, news paragons, demanding an explanation. But, alas, it will only garner angry responses from one side of the political spectrum. And we move on.

FoxNews and CNN are much better sources than source of the fake or extremely biased news you usually post. It also seems like you rarely read more than the headline.
deltbucs

Postby PrimeMinister » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:23 am

Seriously good read by Glenn Greenwald. I’d love to hear y’alls thoughts about it.

Thanks. You weren’t lying that was a great read.

CNN is killing themselves. Trump claims they’re “fake news” and now they act like it.
PrimeMinister

Postby Ken Carson » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:52 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:

Thanks. You weren’t lying that was a great read.

CNN is killing themselves. Trump claims they’re “fake news” and now they act like it.

Reading that really made me mad. You can't make that mistake. Let alone have three networks make that mistake. As MB said, his base has been given all they need to completely disregard any negative attention Trump receives on this Russia thing.

As an aside, reading through that was like a greatest hits of old Corsair posts. At least he is here in spirit.
Ken Carson

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:They should have been upfront about that from jump street.

Isn’t it human nature, for a mouth breather or not, to stop responding to repeated cries of wolf? I understand your reluctance to want to dismiss the whole thing as fake, but what about the whole thing has struck you as being genuine so far?

And wouldn’t a Moore victory be the best thing for your side? That way, you can run Kamala Harris, brag about the jettisoning of Franken, and seize the mantle of defender of womanhood, battling against the pedophilic, mall-cruising Republicans who like to chat up 13-year olds at the Orange Julius.

Actually, maybe Franken does not become your sacrificial lamb? I’ll believe his resignation when I see it.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:45 pm

A Russian hacker accused of stealing from Russian banks reportedly confessed in court that he hacked the U.S. Democratic National Committee (DNC) and stole Hillary Clinton’s emails under the direction of agents from Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB).

According to Russian news site The Bell, Konstantin Kozlovsky, a Russian citizen working for a hacker group called Lurk, confessed to hacking Clinton’s emails during a hearing about his arrest in August. An audio recording and minutes from the hearing were posted on Kozlovsky’s Facebook page, and their authenticity was reportedly confirmed by The Bell.

In a handwritten letter that also appears in a photo on his Facebook page, Kozlovsky admits to hacking the DNC on the orders of an FSB agent he called “Ilya.”

Probably nothing.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby The Outsider » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Brazen331 wrote:

Isn’t it human nature, for a mouth breather or not, to stop responding to repeated cries of wolf? I understand your reluctance to want to dismiss the whole thing as fake, but what about the whole thing has struck you as being genuine so far?

And wouldn’t a Moore victory be the best thing for your side? That way, you can run Kamala Harris, brag about the jettisoning of Franken, and seize the mantle of defender of womanhood, battling against the pedophilic, mall-cruising Republicans who like to chat up 13-year olds at the Orange Julius.

Actually, maybe Franken does not become your sacrificial lamb? I’ll believe his resignation when I see it.

The part about Moore winning being best for his side is a large part of the problem with the Republican Party. Too many ***holes in your party are more interested in the good of the party than the good of the country.
The Outsider

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:02 pm

10 trillion
mdb1958

Postby Selmon Rules » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:35 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

The part about Moore winning being best for his side is a large part of the problem with the Republican Party. Too many ***holes in your party are more interested in the good of the party than the good of the country.

This is my problem with politics, it has become more important to win than it is to be right....there is a huge difference
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
Selmon Rules

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:50 pm

If Trump fires Meuller, he must be impeached. That is non-negotiable.

No-one is above the law. I don't care how partisan the investigation is, this investigation reports to Congress, not the president.

If you have a problem with that, you have a problem with separation of powers and the rule of law.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:If Trump fires Meuller, he must be impeached. That is non-negotiable.

No-one is above the law. I don't care how partisan the investigation is, this investigation reports to Congress, not the president.

If you have a problem with that, you have a problem with separation of powers and the rule of law.

Still cant smell the flip flop - all this time? They did this stuff instead of doing a budget. Lot of devious people, thats for sure.
mdb1958

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:23 pm

I'm gonna kick Matt Goetz in the balls. Little punk.

Even the Republicans up here hate him.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Stuff like this could have been going on for eight years and it didnt --------------- and you dont know why.
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:37 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:If Trump fires Meuller, he must be impeached. That is non-negotiable.

Evidently, the investigation must not report to Congress because Congress can’t even get them to turn over the FISA warrant, something they have every right to see, according to separation of powers and rule of law.

Maybe Mueller is going to pull a Comey and send the warrant to the HR department where Peter Strzok can edit it, make it a bit more palatable?
Brazen331

Postby DreadNaught » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:21 am

Is it really that difficult to find a group of investigators that don't have a track record of partisan political actions and donations?

I get there are alot Anti Trumpers out there, but this is a bad look for an "independent investigation", no?
DreadNaught

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:31 am

DreadNaught wrote:Is it really that difficult to find a group of investigators that don't have a track record of partisan political actions and donations?

I get there are alot Anti Trumpers out there, but this is a bad look for an "independent investigation", no?

No. This is nothing more than a GOP attempt to **** up the investigation because they're obviously afraid of what it'll find.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:02 am

DreadNaught wrote:Is it really that difficult to find a group of investigators that don't have a track record of partisan political actions and donations?

Even if Mueller (a Bush appointee) was biased against Republicans, which there's no evidence he is, he can't prosecute anyone for crimes they haven't committed. So why do you really want the investigation ended?
bucfanclw

Postby Zarniwoop » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:39 am

May 3rd, 2056, Washington D.C. (AP) - the team of investigators made a small break in their investigation of the investigators who were investigating the investigation of the reopened investigation of the investigators investigating the investigation of the team investigating the original investigation of the Mueller investigation of former President Donald Trump, apparently one of the secretaries that typed up a transcript once donated $34 to a Republican PAC. This news is thought to be so shocking that Congress is now asking for an investigation of this team’s finding
Zarniwoop

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:27 am

If there was no collusion, If this was nothing more than a partisan witch hunt, there would be no reason to fire the investigator.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:41 am

If we let the mossad handle it, there would already be about sixty in federal prison.
mdb1958

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:If there was no collusion, If this was nothing more than a partisan witch hunt, there would be no reason to fire the investigator.

There is no reason to fire the investigator. But why can’t we investigate how the investigation was instigated? And after we are finally through, let’s let this be the last special prosecutor appointment, ever.

Do away with this ridiculous spectacle from now on. At least Congress can be held accountable, as reprehensible as this body may be, it is superior to the Starrs and Muellers.
Brazen331

Postby Ken Carson » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:If there was no collusion, If this was nothing more than a partisan witch hunt, there would be no reason to fire the investigator.

That's pretty absolute. I'm not saying one way or another what is or isn't true, but there are many reasons to fire an investigator that have nothing to do with what that investigation has found. Misconduct like illegal investigative tactics and/or doctoring/planting evidence would certainly constitute the firing of a lead investigator, for example.
Ken Carson

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Ken Carson wrote:

That's pretty absolute. I'm not saying one way or another what is or isn't true, but there are many reasons to fire an investigator that have nothing to do with what that investigation has found. Misconduct like illegal investigative tactics and/or doctoring/planting evidence would certainly constitute the firing of a lead investigator, for example.

I'll concede that, but we all know that this is an effort to shift focus away from what this investigation is looking into. Its noise.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:

I'll concede that, but we all know that this is an effort to shift focus away from what this investigation is looking into. Its noise.

How would firing Mueller benefit Trump? First, a new prosecutor would have to go back to square 1, prolonging the investigation. And now you have some taint and compromise sullying this prosecution team, a new team would most likely not have that and therefore be more legitimate.

I think you can be fairly assure that Mueller will stay. What does seem more likely is that these rumblings of a firing is more fake-source reporting by a media and political party hoping and praying that Mueller does get fired as the fishing expedition looks like it cannot deliver.
Brazen331

Postby Buc2 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:32 am

If Edgar J. Hoover were still alive, he'd love this Mueller dude.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:36 am

Buc2 wrote:If Edgar J. Hoover were still alive, he'd love this Mueller dude.

I don't think Meuller swings that way.
Mountaineer Buc

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion