CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:25 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:That has nothing to do with Russia, except maybe that Russia is a foreign nation like 179 other countries.


Bless your heart...Many if not most of trumphitler’s businesses has Russian money, property or contracts.

After the 2016 presidential election, Trump broke with precedent by refusing to divest his stakes in his businesses. He instead placed his assets in a trust controlled by his two adult sons.

...Critics have since claimed that Trump's properties benefit from his contacts with foreign governments, including his hotel in Washington, which has hosted multiple foreign delegations.

Wait... Russia also has a city named Washington?

The four nations that have booked that hotel in your quote: Kuwait, Saudi Arabi, Turkey and the Phillipenes. So... yeah. Tying this to Russia makes you look silly.

Now, there is certainly some noise to make about improper business practices by an elected official. But then again, is it really any different than the Clinton Foundation receiving donations from foreign nations because she was appointed and not elected as Secretary of State?

I will say, that I do hope these people sue him. And that every politician in DC who has ever has any involvement with a foreign nation where money or favors changed hands with also get sued. That would help the swamp get drained. It’s also why I think the Democratic leadership will stop this before a suit is filed. But I’m willing to be surprised.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3601
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:29 pm

I’d bang her




The puppet master I mean
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6691
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:50 am

:lol:
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11972
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Image
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 am

RedLeader wrote:Image

If only this administration was as good at controlling leaks as the team that's investigating them, amirite?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:17 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Image

If only this administration was as good at controlling leaks as the team that's investigating them, amirite?




www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqlwUXP-ubI
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:35 am

mdb1958 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:If only this administration was as good at controlling leaks as the team that's investigating them, amirite?




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqlwUXP-ubI




Works on squirrels too!
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:11 am

So is this over now?

I know nothing has been released, but it seems most of the news sources have moved on completely. Is it a forgone conclusion that nothing will happen to Trump?
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 5195
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:14 am

uscbucsfan wrote:So is this over now?

I know nothing has been released, but it seems most of the news sources have moved on completely. Is it a forgone conclusion that nothing will happen to Trump?

Patience. We still have half a month to go for the "October Surprise" to hit.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11972
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:21 am

I still don't know why so many conservatives keep whining about this investigation. I thought they were interested in draining the swamp. This thing already has multiple charges and convictions as a result so it looks like it's doing exactly what they were chanting on the campaign trail.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:24 am

Who is whining?
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 5195
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:24 am

uscbucsfan wrote:Who is whining?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11972
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Image
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Gawt damn Russians won't stop trolling American politics.

Russian woman named Elena Alekaseevna Khusyaynova has been indicted for trying to meddle in the 2018 midterm elections, according to NBC News reporter Tom Winter.

According to The Washington Post, Khusyaynova was charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Authorities alleged that she worked on behalf of “Project Lakhta,” an organization attempting to “to sow discord in the U.S. political system.”

The foreign organization had prepared “a scheme to spend in excess of $10 million since the beginning of the year on targeted social media ads and web postings,” Politico reported.

“We are concerned about ongoing campaigns by Russia, China and other foreign actors, including Iran, to undermine confidence in democratic institutions and influence public sentiment and government policies. These activities also may seek to influence voter perceptions and decision making in the 2018 and 2020 U.S. elections,” the Director of National Intelligence said in a statement.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13497
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 586 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Like we need Russians or Chinese to sow political discord. ****ing armatures. :lol:
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11972
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Buc2 wrote:Like we need Russians or Chinese to sow political discord. ****ing armatures. :lol:

:lol:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:14 pm

The FBI, under the guidance of then-director James Comey, used more than one spy in its investigation into former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, the government disclosed in a court filing on Friday.

“The FBI has protected information that would identify the identities of other confidential sources who provided information or intelligence to the FBI” as well as “information provided by those sources,” wrote David M. Hardy, the head of the FBI’s Record/Information Dissemination Section.


Hmmmm.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Word is, Left-leaning outlets are preparing Democrats to be disappointed by the much-anticipated findings of the Robert Mueller probe...


But you didnt hear that from me.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:18 pm

RedLeader wrote:Word is, Left-leaning outlets are preparing Democrats to be disappointed by the much-anticipated findings of the Robert Mueller probe...


But you didnt hear that from me.


Isn’t this about to end? Adam Shaft is going to make sure that the Deep State gets away with everything if these polls stay the same.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:06 am

The Justice Department on Friday filed a complaint against Elena Alekseevna Khusyaynova, a 44-year-old Russian national who, prosecutors allege, was the chief accountant managing the finances for Project Lakhta, Russia’s political influence operation aimed at disrupting elections in the United States and other countries.

Khusyaynova is charged with participating in a conspiracy to disrupt US elections, including the upcoming 2018 midterms. The complaint alleges that Khusyaynova controlled millions of dollars in Project Lakhta’s operating budget, including money spent in the US on domain names, proxy servers, advertisements on social media, and more. The DOJ alleges that she managed the financing of “media and influence activities” directed at the US, the European Union, Ukraine, and Russia itself.

Project Lakhta is an umbrella effort funded by Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Prighozin and the companies he controls, Concord Management and Consulting and Concord Catering. In February, Special Counsel Robert Mueller charged both Concord companies and Prighozin himself with conspiring to interfere in the 2016 US election.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14294
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 665 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:04 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
The Justice Department on Friday filed a complaint against Elena Alekseevna Khusyaynova, a 44-year-old Russian national who, prosecutors allege, was the chief accountant managing the finances for Project Lakhta, Russia’s political influence operation aimed at disrupting elections in the United States and other countries.

Khusyaynova is charged with participating in a conspiracy to disrupt US elections, including the upcoming 2018 midterms. The complaint alleges that Khusyaynova controlled millions of dollars in Project Lakhta’s operating budget, including money spent in the US on domain names, proxy servers, advertisements on social media, and more. The DOJ alleges that she managed the financing of “media and influence activities” directed at the US, the European Union, Ukraine, and Russia itself.

Project Lakhta is an umbrella effort funded by Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Prighozin and the companies he controls, Concord Management and Consulting and Concord Catering. In February, Special Counsel Robert Mueller charged both Concord companies and Prighozin himself with conspiring to interfere in the 2016 US election.



Let me guess, you couldnt find the connection to Hillary or the Dem party, maybe you have to go back 20 years or so...
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:45 am

Brazen331 wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Word is, Left-leaning outlets are preparing Democrats to be disappointed by the much-anticipated findings of the Robert Mueller probe...


But you didnt hear that from me.


Isn’t this about to end? Adam Shaft is going to make sure that the Deep State gets away with everything if these polls stay the same.


They're probably nowhere near done trying to milk this. I'd expect this to go the Benghazi route and drag the thing out for as long as funding is possible.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3607
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:19 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Isn’t this about to end? Adam Shaft is going to make sure that the Deep State gets away with everything if these polls stay the same.


They're probably nowhere near done trying to milk this. I'd expect this to go the Benghazi route and drag the thing out for as long as funding is possible.


They will be done milking the Deep State stuff, but Schiff will go back to milking Russia/Trump collusion to steal election.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:16 am

New investigation has been started:

A company that appears to be run by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist offered to pay women to make false claims against Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the days leading up to the midterm elections—and the special counsel’s office has asked the FBI to weigh in. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” the Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told me in an email on Tuesday.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Zarniwoop » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:19 am

Sadly this is getting to be the new norm in society


Claimants against politicians get celebrity status long before we get to figure out if their claims have any validity

We will see more of this when people are paid to make these false claims because nothing of harm ever comes to them
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6691
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 am

bucfanclw wrote:New investigation has been started:

A company that appears to be run by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist offered to pay women to make false claims against Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the days leading up to the midterm elections—and the special counsel’s office has asked the FBI to weigh in. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” the Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told me in an email on Tuesday.


Has already been largely flagged as a hoax...
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:38 am

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:New investigation has been started:



Has already been largely flagged as a hoax...

By who?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:07 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Has already been largely flagged as a hoax...

By who?


Everyone.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3607
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:09 am

Zarniwoop wrote:Sadly this is getting to be the new norm in society


Claimants against politicians get celebrity status long before we get to figure out if their claims have any validity

We will see more of this when people are paid to make these false claims because nothing of harm ever comes to them

Like I said in the SCOTUS thread, now that the left has done it, the right will follow suit... and... here we go!
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11972
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:20 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:By who?


Everyone.

I'm trying to figure out if he's referring to the allegations being a hoax, which was the point of the investigation, or if the story about women being offered money to make false claims is a hoax.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mountaineer Buc, Rocker and 19 guests