CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:42 am

Buc2 wrote:If Edgar J. Hoover were still alive, he'd love this Mueller dude.

He'd love Comey much more. The FBI basically functioned as a right-wing political organization under Hoover, spying on MLK and a trove of other atrocities. Comey bought politics back to the bureau big time; I don't believe it functioned this way when Mueller ran it, back when he was building not tearing down his reputation.

Hoover of course was much more nefarious than Comey but Hoover never put his thumb on the election scale like Comey did unless you believe he was involved in the JFK assassination. And he never gummed up the works of the nation like Comey has down by his leaking and manipulating to get a special counsel appointed to investigate his firing, something the Prez has the constitutional right to do.

Remember Comey's testimony before Congress? He spent the whole time detailing how Trump is a habitual liar; he had to write everything down because Trump never tells the truth. Yet, he takes Trump at his word in that Lester Holt interview when he said 'this Russia thing' because it benefits him. Comey is the ultimate villain here; in many ways, he has out-Hoovered Hoover and I do think he may very well swing that way. His tweets are definitely extremely gay.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:28 pm

It's pretty crazy that the right wing media has got their base believing that a former FBI director that is a lifelong Republican (Comey) got fired for his role in an investigation that was started by Republicans and then had another lifelong Republican (Mueller) appointed to continue said investigation by yet another lifelong Republican (Rosenstein) is all somehow a politically-biased witch hunt against Republicans.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:03 pm

It's no secret that the establishment Repubs don't like Trump either. That's where the #nevertrump started.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:04 pm

It's pretty crazy how Russia has us doing exactly what they want us to do.
Ken Carson

Postby Buc2 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Ken Carson wrote:It's pretty crazy how Russia has us doing exactly what they want us to do.

Argue/fight among ourselves? Yep.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby acaton » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:09 pm

It takes a Democrat to believe it.

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
acaton

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:It's pretty crazy how Russia has us doing exactly what they want us to do.

Argue/fight among ourselves? Yep.

We've abandoned governing the country to start a political civil war. That's all they ever wanted out of anything they did. And they've gotten it, regardless of what happens next. But the way I see it, the investigation is just the beginning. Because if it finds 'something,' it'll be downplayed or disputed. If it finds nothing, people will demand it start again and go deeper. And if it finds something between nothing and something (nomething?), both sides will feel vindicated to do whatever the hell they want and we sink to the seventh circle of government hell.

And all because neither side wants to be an adult. 'You first' has never sounded more juvenile.
Ken Carson

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:58 pm

bucfanclw wrote:It's pretty crazy that the right wing media has got their base believing that a former FBI director that is a lifelong Republican (Comey) got fired for his role in an investigation that was started by Republicans and then had another lifelong Republican (Mueller) appointed to continue said investigation by yet another lifelong Republican (Rosenstein) is all somehow a politically-biased witch hunt against Republicans.

Don’t forget about the life-long Republican John McCain. He pimped that phony dossier like the second coming of Heidi Fleiss and was beyond instrumental in getting the Justice Department to start a fishing expedition of an investigation based on fraudulent evidence.
Brazen331

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Poor Clewy, the lightbulb just wont turn on...
mdb1958

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:29 pm

The denial/ignorance on this board is astonishing.

FACTS:

FBI warned (as did the Attorney General separately) that Russia would contact the Trump team and try to interfere in the election. They directed trump to report any contact by the Russians.

1. Trump and his team - instead of listening to our outstanding men and women in the FBI - the Trump team met with Kremlin contacts at least 30 times during the 2016 presidential campaign, 25 of those meetings taking place after Trump became the Republican nominee. They took those meetings despite repeated FBI warnings at the time that Russian officials would try to contact them and that they should report any such outreach to the bureau.

2. Trump and his insane clown posse then lied about it - apparently amnesia is contagious

3. Trump supporters then say Russia is a great nation and Putin is our friends.

4. Trump supporter put their hands over their ears and say loudly nah nah nah nah nah Hilary Clinton nah nah nah nah nah Hilarys emails nah nah nah nah nah

5. Trump and his followers then attack the crediabiliy of the FBI (unpresendented in our history by a sitting president)

6. Trump’s cult followers then say there is no proof of any collusion (because the FBI sucks)

7. Trump’s lackeys cannot explain though why folks would plead guilty (but those same lackeys are sure trump is sqeaky clean) :roll:

8. Coming soon: trump’s worshippers are STUNNED, STUNNED I TELL YOU, when trump is found guilty of having broken many laws, internationally, nationally and the state level. But they are absolutely certain it is a vast left wing conspiracy.

9. 2018 The saner among us, weaponize our vote and get these corrupt demonic, sociopathic, narcissistic, disgusting, sub humans out of goverment

10.The country takes a decade to recover, because you know, Obama

11. Attack Bibl (except PMI and Delta who will attack Kenda :lol: ) for gender, Intelligence, supposed age, spelling, grammar blah blah blah (none of course address the above, but hey, thats all some of you have- bring it)

http://verifiedpolitics.com/fbi-just-re ... ng-russia/
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Buc2 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Look! Corsair is back!

Oh. Wait.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:If Trump fires Meuller, he must be impeached. That is non-negotiable.

No-one is above the law. I don't care how partisan the investigation is, this investigation reports to Congress, not the president.

If you have a problem with that, you have a problem with separation of powers and the rule of law.

Maybe Mueller is going to pull a Comey and send the warrant to the HR department where Peter Strzok can edit it, make it a bit more palatable?

In 1968, Mueller enlisted in the USMC serving in Vietnam. He received a Bronze Star, a Purple Heart, the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry, and two Navy Commendation Medals. A week before 9/11, he was sworn in as the director of the FBI under President George W. Bush. The Senate confirmed him unanimously even though he was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the time.For any responsible American to believe that Bob Mueller has anything other than the best interest of our freedom,in mind is either blind or complicit in the smear campaign against him.The GOP is the ones who will be in tatters after this idiocy and utterly subversive attempt to discredit and malign a true American hero by a pathological lying predator.
Babeinbucland

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 pm

mdb1958 wrote:Poor Clewy, the lightbulb just wont turn on...

High Ohm rating
bucfanclw

Postby Rocker » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:12 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Poor Clewy, the lightbulb just wont turn on...

High Ohm rating

Stop resisting!
Rocker

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Babeinbucland

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:The denial/ignorance on this board is astonishing.

FACTS:

a bunch of things that aren't facts

Please just let the investigation finish and don't read or post anything else about Russia until after Trump is in prison.
Ken Carson

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:22 am

Ken Carson wrote:

FACTS:

a bunch of things that aren't facts

Please just let the investigation finish and don't read or post anything else about Russia until after Trump is in prison.

And I see you posted nothing of substance, just a post to tell ME what to post and when to post it. Yeah good luck with that. Oh and good talk :roll:
Babeinbucland

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:15 am

FACTS:

FBI warned (as did the Attorney General separately) that Russia would contact the Trump team and try to interfere in the election. They directed trump to report any contact by the Russians.

1. Trump and his team - instead of listening to our outstanding men and women in the FBI - the Trump team met with Kremlin contacts at least 30 times during the 2016 presidential campaign, 25 of those meetings taking place after Trump became the Republican nominee. They took those meetings despite repeated FBI warnings at the time that Russian officials would try to contact them and that they should report any such outreach to the bureau.

2. Trump and his insane clown posse then lied about it - apparently amnesia is contagious

4. Trump supporter put their hands over their ears and say loudly nah nah nah nah nah Hilary Clinton nah nah nah nah nah Hilarys emails nah nah nah nah nah

5. Trump and his followers then attack the crediabiliy of the FBI (unpresendented in our history by a sitting president)

6. Trump’s cult followers then say there is no proof of any collusion (because the FBI sucks)

7. Trump’s lackeys cannot explain though why folks would plead guilty (but those same lackeys are sure trump is sqeaky clean) :roll:

8. Coming soon: trump’s worshippers are STUNNED, STUNNED I TELL YOU, when trump is found guilty of having broken many laws, internationally, nationally and the state level. But they are absolutely certain it is a vast left wing conspiracy.

9. 2018 The saner among us, weaponize our vote and get these corrupt demonic, sociopathic, narcissistic, disgusting, sub humans out of goverment

11. Attack Bibl (except PMI and Delta who will attack Kenda :lol: ) for gender, Intelligence, supposed age, spelling, grammar blah blah blah (none of course address the above, but hey, thats all some of you have- bring it)

Jill Stein is being investigated for collusion with Russia. I know you are not a hypocrite so please prove me right and make a similar post about her. We are talking Russia here, the most dangerous and evil nation ever.
Brazen331

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:43 am

I finally figured it out.
Corsair+Bootz=BIBL
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:00 am

Brazen331 wrote:

FACTS:

Jill Stein is being investigated for collusion with Russia. I know you are not a hypocrite so please prove me right and make a similar post about her. We are talking Russia here, the most dangerous and evil nation ever.

I am sure she is being investigated and it would surprise me at all if she is up to her ears in that. But she is not the president and she has not caused nearly the damage that this dangerous joke of an administration has caused. AND she has nothing to do with my post or your denial of the facts contained within.
Babeinbucland

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:04 am

Donald Trump's national security adviser has accused Russia of "a sophisticated campaign of subversion" to undermine free and open societies.

You don't say...
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Rocker » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:04 am

What damage do you personally believe this administration has caused?
Rocker

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:21 am

Rocker wrote:What damage do you personally believe this administration has caused?

Are you asking me?
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:21 am

Over the course of our nation’s history, we have faced inflection points — times when we had to decide who we are as a country and what we stand for. Now is such a time. Beyond policy disagreements and partisan gamesmanship, there is something much more fundamental hanging in the balance. Will we remain faithful to our country’s core values?

Our founding documents set forth the values that make us who we are, or at least who we aspire to be. I say aspire to be because we haven’t always lived up to our founding ideals — even at the time of our founding. When the Declaration of Independence proclaimed that all men are created equal, hundreds of thousands of African Americans were being enslaved by their fellow Americans.

Not so long ago, all across the Jim Crow South, our country’s definition was defiled by lynchings, the systematic disenfranchisement of African-American voters, and the burning of freedom riders’ buses. And still today, we have yet to realize fully our nation’s promise of equal justice.

But while we have too often fallen short, we have remained dedicated to our defining principles in our resolve to form a more perfect union. These principles have remained if not fully who we are, at least who we seek to be.

Despite our differences, we as Americans have long held a shared vision of what our country means and what values we expect our leaders to embrace. Today, our continued commitment to these unifying principles is needed more than ever.

What are the values that unite us? You don’t have to look much further than the Preamble to our Constitution, just 52 words, to find them:

“We the people of the United States” (we are a democratic republic, not a dictatorship) “in order to form a more perfect union” (we are a work in progress dedicated to a noble pursuit) “establish justice” (we revere justice as the cornerstone of our democracy) “insure domestic tranquility” (we prize unity and peace, not divisiveness and discord), “provide for the common defense” (we should never give any foreign adversary reason to question our solidarity) “promote the general welfare” (we care about one another; compassion and decency matter) “and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity” (we have a responsibility to protect not just our own generation, but future ones as well).

Our forefathers packed a lot into that single sentence. Our Bill of Rights is similarly succinct in guaranteeing individual liberties — rights that we have come to take for granted but without vigilance can erode and slip away, such as freedom of speech (our right to protest and be heard); freedom of religion (the essential separation between how one worships and the power of the state); and freedom of the press (a democratic institution essential to informing the public and holding our leaders accountable).

Our shared values include another essential principle, and that’s the rule of law — the promise that the law applies equally to everyone, that no person is above it, and that all are entitled to its protection. This concept of equal protection recognizes that our country’s strength comes from honoring, not weaponizing, the diversity that springs from being a nation of Native Americans and immigrants of different races, religions and nationalities.

The rule of law depends not only on things that are written down, but also on important traditions and norms, such as apolitical law enforcement. That’s why Democratic and Republican administrations alike, at least since Watergate, have honored that the rule of law requires a strict separation between the Justice Department and the White House on criminal cases and investigations. This wall of separation is what ensures the public can have confidence that the criminal process is not being used as a sword to go after one’s political enemies or as a shield to protect those in power. It’s what separates us from an autocracy.

And there is something else that separates us from an autocracy, and that’s truth. There is such a thing as objective truth. We can debate policies and issues, and we should. But those debates must be based on common facts rather than raw appeals to emotion and fear through polarizing rhetoric and fabrications.

Not only is there such a thing as objective truth, failing to tell the truth matters. We can’t control whether our public servants lie to us. But we can control whether we hold them accountable for those lies or whether, in either a state of exhaustion or to protect our own political objectives, we look the other way and normalize an indifference to truth.

We are not living in ordinary times, and it is not enough for us to admire our nation’s core values from afar. Our country’s history is littered with individuals and factions who have tried to exploit our imperfections, but it is more powerfully marked by those whose vigilance toward a more perfect union has prevailed.

So stand up. Speak out. Our country needs all of us to raise our collective voices in support of our democratic ideals and institutions. That is what we stand for. That is who we are. And with a shared commitment to our founding principles, that is who we will remain.

Sally Q. Yates is former acting attorney general of the United States.
Babeinbucland

Postby Rocker » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:30 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Rocker wrote:What damage do you personally believe this administration has caused?

Are you asking me?

Yes.
Rocker

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 am

Madam, you are no Corsair! humpf!
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:36 am

The damage is extensive not just for right now but for the future.

First of all we have been isolated from our allies - this alone presents a clear and present danger
We are no longer seen as a stable nation by the world
Our leader is seen as a dangerous buffoon worldwide
He, out of childish spite, has either obliterated or tried to obliterate all the good that Obama did do
Such as: now we can have fracking in the national parks, and oil drilling.
He has rolled back so many anti-pollution laws that it is staggering
This tax bill will allow oil drilling in Alaska
Our health care system is getting ready to be dismantled because in the tax bill is a provision that obliterates the mandate. The mandate is what kept premiums low. Get ready to pay more because of this, a lot more.
By refusing to repudiate racists and bigots his actions condone their behavior. Bullying in schools have increased dramatically since he took office.
His anti Muslim rhetoric puts our safety in peril as radicals use his hate speech to radicalize others against us. I truly believe that this is going to show up as a terror attack on our soil within a year.
He had attempted to undermine our intelligence agencies. This has ramifications world wide as well when we need to garner intelligence from other countries or share ours with them (Russia is the exception of course :roll: )
His support of a pedophile models that THAT is okay - of course if you believe all those women are lying or paid shills then you can overlook this one
This administration has potentially colluded with a foreign goverment to undermine our country. The very fact that we are in chaos about this right now has hurt us on more levels than I can adequately explain - but it is damaging beyond comprehension.

These are just off the top of my head, Any google on the danger trump presents I am sure will offer an eloquence and clarity that is better than anything I can write.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:42 am

Buc2 wrote:Look! Corsair is back!

Oh. Wait.

Buc2 wrote:I finally figured it out.
Corsair+Bootz=BIBL

Buc2 wrote:Madam, you are no Corsair! humpf!

Per usual your posts contain no substance, no critical thinking and worst of all they weren’t funny. But you were trying so hard to get my attention I felt bad not giving you some. :roll:
Babeinbucland

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:43 am

Babeinbucland wrote:Over the course of our nation’s history, we have faced inflection points — times when we had to decide who we are as a country and what we stand for. Now is such a time. Beyond policy disagreements and partisan gamesmanship, there is something much more fundamental hanging in the balance. Will we remain faithful to our country’s core values?

Sally Q. Yates is former acting attorney general of the United States.

This is very well thought out and written. Sadly I think it is lost on most
Zarniwoop

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:

The damage is extensive not just for right now but for the future.

First of all we have been isolated from our allies - this alone presents a clear and present danger
We are no longer seen as a stable nation by the world
Our leader is seen as a dangerous buffoon worldwide
He, out of childish spite, has either obliterated or tried to obliterate all the good that Obama did do
Such as: now we can have fracking in the national parks, and oil drilling.
He has rolled back so many anti-pollution laws that it is staggering
This tax bill will allow oil drilling in Alaska
Our health care system is getting ready to be dismantled because in the tax bill is a provision that obliterates the mandate. The mandate is what kept premiums low. Get ready to pay more because of this, a lot more.
By refusing to repudiate racists and bigots his actions condone their behavior. Bullying in schools have increased dramatically since he took office.
His anti Muslim rhetoric puts our safety in peril as radicals use his hate speech to radicalize others against us. I truly believe that this is going to show up as a terror attack on our soil within a year.
He had attempted to undermine our intelligence agencies. This has ramifications world wide as well when we need to garner intelligence from other countries or share ours with them (Russia is the exception of course :roll: )
His support of a pedophile models that THAT is okay - of course if you believe all those women are lying or paid shills then you can overlook this one
This administration has potentially colluded with a foreign goverment to undermine our country. The very fact that we are in chaos about this right now has hurt us on more levels than I can adequately explain - but it is damaging beyond comprehension.

I'm just surprised this wasn't copied from somewhere else tbh.

I don't think there is single fact anywhere in that diatribe. Certainly none that would cause "extensive damage" to our country unless one considers not advancing the leftist agenda to be damaging.

I don't really care who people want to credit, but we're a year in and the economy is doing great, unemployment is continuing to decrease, illegal border crossings are way down, and we are dropping less munitions in less countries. Despite the hysteria the Country is doing pretty good right now when you look at the aforementioned issues most people care about (Economy, Jobs, Immigration, Foreign Policy/Wars).

I get you hate Trump, lots of people do. The chicken little routine may be cute in the echo chamber of #TheResistance but just makes you seem unhinged outside of it.
DreadNaught

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion