Trump Supporters.

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Shut the **** up, SD.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7701
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby SDBucs » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Alt-Right has a minority group of racephobes who have resulted in making the Alt-Right known as a racephobe group.

Islam has a minoriy group of killers and radicals who have been protected by #NotAllIslam making Islam the #religionofpeace.

You were very quick to attack alt-right for its small vocal group of racephobes, why don't you hold Islam to the same standard? Because they're brown? Racephobe.

Meanwhile everybody and their mothers has disavowed the Alt-Right and left to find a new name and greener pastures, why won't the peaceful majority of Muslims do the same?
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Shut the **** up, SD.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7701
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby SDBucs » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:


Telling a black woman to shut the bleep up?

In 2016?

Haven't you heard? That's both sex and racephobic
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby NYBF » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Didn't you say you were leaving?
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 3425
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 332 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Nano » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:29 pm

SDBucs wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:


Telling a black woman to shut the bleep up?

In 2016?

Haven't you heard? That's both sex and racephobic

No wonder you won't shut up
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 5772
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby SDBucs » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:35 pm

NYBF wrote:Didn't you say you were leaving?


Slow day thought I'd swing by to see what dumb comment Alpha was making and one thing led to another

I mean have you guys seen the dudes profile bio
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Corsair » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:53 pm

This is happening in DC, in 2016.



Seems like the alt-Яight's extremists are celebrating in our own capital.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5232
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:03 pm

At first I was thinking that they're just doing it to piss people off.

Then I listened to what he was saying.

That fascist **** is disgusting.

Edited video, but still... that **** is not OK. It is not conservatism, and it is not acceptable.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7701
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Corsair » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:27 pm



I was going to ask SDBucs if he was on a Delta flight over the holidays, but we all know that isn't him.

That guy was clapping.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5232
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
It's hard to feel sorry for a group that feels discriminated against while they rally to the cause of a woman who refused to do her job and grant a marriage license. I don't give a **** about liberal or conservative morals. I just think everyone should be treated equally and fairly. Christians or Muslims or Mormons or Atheists should not be allowed to call upon their religious beliefs as an excuse to discriminate against a group of people. Christians believe this nation should have laws that adhere to Christian beliefs, and that's bullshit. As soon as Muslims start stepping up to try and force Muslim principles on everyone else they'll have to feel ridiculed as well.

Everyone. Should. Be. Treated. Equally.

Apparently, that makes me a liberal to this crowd. Whatever. I don't care about ideological nonsense. Full equality on the house. That's what I support.

Full equality means that a Jewish bakery can't refuse to do a Hitler's birthday cake with swastika candles for a group of white nationalists. I'm obviously not equating gay marriage with Nazis, but both fall under the banner of discrimination that you regard as full and extended to everyone.

Personally, I think that particular bakery should be allowed to refuse, and if the Nazis want to make a stink about it so that no Nazis and Nazi sympathizers ever go there again, awesome. They can go to he German bakery down the street. It is when the government steps in and fines the bakery $400,000 to ensure they won't be discriminating again that I have a problem.

Furthermore, you yet again did not address the issues that I raised about the Obama administration forcing Catholic churches to cover birth control for their employees (which is a violation of their beliefs), the fact that many Christians can't understand why their tax money supports an organization that performs abortions (which is a violation of their beliefs), the fact that many Christians are routinely treated as morons for believing that an intelligent creator designed the world (and the PC police don't blow the whistle on that), or the fact that they are repeatedly told that Muslims aren't what the worst of radical Islamists show in the news, but are then judged as guilty by the same people, who cite the worst offenders within Christianity as evidence.

I'm telling you this as a Democrat Christian. Whether you choose to listen is up to you.


You are a DINO and we are all aware of it. As well you are incorrect in the analogy you made above and the reason you are incorrect is because that would be hate speech and that is not legal in this country. So try another analogy :roll:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3456
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3456
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby HamBone » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:Full equality means that a Jewish bakery can't refuse to do a Hitler's birthday cake with swastika candles for a group of white nationalists. I'm obviously not equating gay marriage with Nazis, but both fall under the banner of discrimination that you regard as full and extended to everyone.

Personally, I think that particular bakery should be allowed to refuse, and if the Nazis want to make a stink about it so that no Nazis and Nazi sympathizers ever go there again, awesome. They can go to he German bakery down the street. It is when the government steps in and fines the bakery $400,000 to ensure they won't be discriminating again that I have a problem.

Furthermore, you yet again did not address the issues that I raised about the Obama administration forcing Catholic churches to cover birth control for their employees (which is a violation of their beliefs), the fact that many Christians can't understand why their tax money supports an organization that performs abortions (which is a violation of their beliefs), the fact that many Christians are routinely treated as morons for believing that an intelligent creator designed the world (and the PC police don't blow the whistle on that), or the fact that they are repeatedly told that Muslims aren't what the worst of radical Islamists show in the news, but are then judged as guilty by the same people, who cite the worst offenders within Christianity as evidence.

I'm telling you this as a Democrat Christian. Whether you choose to listen is up to you.


You are a DINO and we are all aware of it. As well you are incorrect in the analogy you made above and the reason you are incorrect is because that would be hate speech and that is not legal in this country. So try another analogy :roll:


"Hate speech" is illegal?
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Brazen331 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Corsair wrote:Hey SDBucs!

I just wanted to share something with you. Remember how you cried about the election being rigged?

I think you might be right, I found some more evidence for you:

Three Wisconsin precincts revise vote totals after caught padding Donald Trump’s numbers

November 25, 2016

Even as Wisconsin officials say they’re preparing for a statewide recount of the 2016 vote totals after third party candidate Jill Stein raised enough funds to cover the cost of it, the nation is left to wonder whether it might result in Hillary Clinton being named the winner of the state. But before the recount has even begun, evidence of either gross negligence or foul play has been exposed in three Wisconsin precincts – which had resulted in quite a number of phantom votes given to Donald Trump – and the vote totals have been revised accordingly.

The story goes like this: after Wisconsin posted its voting totals, various internet users who looked at the numbers noticed the same discrepancy. Three precincts in Outagamie County were each claiming that more people had voted in the presidential race than had voted at all. That’s not possible, of course. So after it became a minor online controversy, those precincts each revised their totals. The result: more than a thousand imaginary votes for Donald Trump came off the board from those three precincts alone, as first noted by Dan Solomon of Fast Company.

Here’s the explanation which local officials offered to an ABC News affiliate to explain the discrepancy: “In order to give election returns to the Outagamie County Clerk’s office as quickly as possible the Chief Inspector added together the votes from the election machine tapes. An error was made while keying the numbers on the calculator during this process resulting in an incorrect number of votes reported on Election night.”

But for this to be believed, one would have to accept that the same honest error was made in three precincts – and that in all of them, Donald Trump was a huge beneficiary of that math error. Moreover, Hillary Clinton’s vote totals didn’t change at all in these three precincts. It was simply a matter of three precincts padding Donald Trump’s totals with imaginary votes that they now acknowledge never really existed.

It’s worth noting that these three precincts only got caught because the extra votes they gave to Donald Trump just happened to push the presidential vote totals above the overall vote totals in those precincts, making it easily spotted by online gawkers. If this same Trump vote-padding method has been used in other precincts and it didn’t result in upside down numbers in those totals, then there is no way for it to have been spotted yet. But if so, the impending Jill Stein recount effort (for which she’s still fundraising will certainly expose all of it.


I'm down with this. Let's not stop with this state but let's do a recount in all 50. Let's see how what Hillary's pop. vote lead really is or if it even exists. This stuff happens all the time in precincts in places like Chicago and Philadelphia and it's not necessarily a mistake. Let's recount the District of Columbia while we are at it. I know the place is Liberal but what was it like 96 percent of the vote to Clinton? Trump got 12 percent of the black vote nationwide. Maybe there's a bit of a discrepancy here.

I'll send some cash to Jill Stein if she is sincere about making sure every vote is recorded accurately.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1878
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:16 pm

HamBone wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
You are a DINO and we are all aware of it. As well you are incorrect in the analogy you made above and the reason you are incorrect is because that would be hate speech and that is not legal in this country. So try another analogy :roll:


"Hate speech" is illegal?


Of course depends on context and intent. If someone goes into a Jewish bakery and tries to get them to bake a nazi cake it could and most likely would be seen as a hate crime. I should have used that phrase as opposed to hate speech but here is an interesting article on the grey areas http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... over-hate/
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3456
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby HamBone » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
HamBone wrote:
"Hate speech" is illegal?


Of course depends on context and intent. If someone goes into a Jewish bakery and tries to get them to bake a nazi cake it could and most likely would be seen as a hate crime. I should have used that phrase as opposed to hate speech but here is an interesting article on the grey areas http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... over-hate/



Lol...ordering a cake is now a hate crime.
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Brazen331 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:55 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
HamBone wrote:
"Hate speech" is illegal?


Of course depends on context and intent. If someone goes into a Jewish bakery and tries to get them to bake a nazi cake it could and most likely would be seen as a hate crime. I should have used that phrase as opposed to hate speech but here is an interesting article on the grey areas http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... over-hate/


If Tila Tequila went to an Orthodox Jewish bakery and ordered a wedding cake with a mixed-race lesbian couple on top doing a Nazi salute would that be a hate crime or would the bakery be homophobic if they refused the request?
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1878
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:56 am

HamBone wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Of course depends on context and intent. If someone goes into a Jewish bakery and tries to get them to bake a nazi cake it could and most likely would be seen as a hate crime. I should have used that phrase as opposed to hate speech but here is an interesting article on the grey areas http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... over-hate/



Lol...ordering a cake is now a hate crime.

:roll:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3456
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Alpha » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:07 am

Corsair wrote:

I was going to ask SDBucs if he was on a Delta flight over the holidays, but we all know that isn't him.

That guy was clapping.
Wharf Rat wrote:
Alpha wrote:
The fact of the matter is you're a homophobic, racist, douche.


Show us the evidence that supports such a claim.

I don't always agree with what Ken says, but I know enough to know he isn't any of those things. I suspect you're just an angry little bitch, and lashing out at your imagined enemy makes you feel better.











We'll start here...but I can keep going, if you like.

And he's not MY enemy. He's EVERYONE'S enemy. And it says a lot about you that you can't recognize that.
Alpha
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Alpha » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:18 am

SDBucs wrote:
Alpha wrote:At the end of the day...if you REALLY believe the humans lived with dinosaurs...that we can and will "build a wall" to keep illegal immigrants out of the country (or a 'fence' as Drumph is now saying) there really is no discussion to be had. You are a ****ing moron. Yes...your boy has "won" an election. And this will set our county back DECADES...but so be it. The "will of the people" and all that.

You reap what you sow. I'm sure you thumpers will be thrilled...

Welcome to 1816.


You leave the country yet? Or are you a bunch of hot air like all the hollywood stars who didn't leave?



I'm a Jew. I don't need to leave the country (or perhaps I have) because (according to Drumph and his goons), I control it. And Hollywood. And the banks. And if THAT'S true...you're really fucked.

Listen SD...I appreciate that you're some hayseed from South Dakota. My kids were born to rule your inbred offspring who probably haven't "ventured off the farm" yet. I'm sure you're proud as hell that Drumph has won. Of course, when his new tax laws end up costing you and your brood money...don't come whining to this board about how you and your food stamp reduction has made your life difficult.

Deaf ears, brother....
Alpha
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Wharf Rat » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:33 am

Alpha wrote:
Corsair wrote:

I was going to ask SDBucs if he was on a Delta flight over the holidays, but we all know that isn't him.

That guy was clapping.

Alpha wrote:
The fact of the matter is you're a homophobic, racist, douche.


Wharf Rat wrote:Show us the evidence that supports such a claim.

I don't always agree with what Ken says, but I know enough to know he isn't any of those things. I suspect you're just an angry little bitch, and lashing out at your imagined enemy makes you feel better.



We'll start here...but I can keep going, if you like.

And he's not MY enemy. He's EVERYONE'S enemy. And it says a lot about you that you can't recognize that.


Not sure what a random cheerleading redneck has to do with anything. So, yes please, keep going.

Why is he your enemy? What makes him everyone's enemy? Sounds like you've been spending too much time digesting the fear mongering, left wing propaganda that's coming from CNN and MSNBC. Can you think for yourself? Or do you wait for the media to tell you what to think?

Edit: Now that I think about it, you know what's hilarious? You're that dude from the video, except from the opposite side of the spectrum. You are the same idiot.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Brazen331 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:04 am

Alpha wrote:
SDBucs wrote:
You leave the country yet? Or are you a bunch of hot air like all the hollywood stars who didn't leave?



I'm a Jew. I don't need to leave the country (or perhaps I have) because (according to Drumph and his goons), I control it. And Hollywood. And the banks. And if THAT'S true...you're really fucked.

Listen SD...I appreciate that you're some hayseed from South Dakota. My kids were born to rule your inbred offspring who probably haven't "ventured off the farm" yet. I'm sure you're proud as hell that Drumph has won. Of course, when his new tax laws end up costing you and your brood money...don't come whining to this board about how you and your food stamp reduction has made your life difficult.

Deaf ears, brother....


What did the Jews do to deserve this? Do you think any racial or ethnic group wants to own up to your ass? You could at least have the decency to keep whatever it is you are to yourself.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1878
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Ken Carson » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Alpha wrote:
<quotes random video that has nothing to do with anything>

We'll start here...but I can keep going, if you like.

And he's not MY enemy. He's EVERYONE'S enemy. And it says a lot about you that you can't recognize that.


Please, continue with your evidence that I am a homophobic, racist douche. And when I say continue, what I mean is "start."

And kenda, if being a DINO means calling out my own party when we deserve it, then fine, I'll wear the mantle with pride.

You and the rest of the enlightened liberals just let Alpha keep giving Democrats a good name. It's been working amazingly for us lately.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Jonny » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:51 pm

@Ken: Sorry pal, nobody on the left gives a damn that you are a moderate Democrat. The goalposts have changed now, time to take it far left.

You are one of those that assumes that compromises on multiple freedoms will net a better society; that is what being a moderate really means. So when you get attacked for raising concerns over encroachment of some of the freedoms that YOU find sensible, it is irony at its finest for a spectator like me. One innocent assumption most "moderates" make is, they assume moderates will always be in the majority.
Image
User avatar
Jonny
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:01 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Jonny wrote:@Ken: Sorry pal, nobody on the left gives a damn that you are a moderate Democrat. The goalposts have changed now, time to take it far left.

You are one of those that assumes that compromises on multiple freedoms will net a better society; that is what being a moderate really means. So when you get attacked for raising concerns over encroachment of some of the freedoms that YOU find sensible, it is irony at its finest for a spectator like me. One innocent assumption most "moderates" make is, they assume moderates will always be in the majority.

Change Democrat to Republican and left to right and this post is still accurate.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7701
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Alpha » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:40 am

STILL waiting for Drumph to "drain the swamp". With the same ol' Pols that have filled it for years.

Trickle Down Economics (i.e. "Voodoo Economics"...thanks Ferris) Take 2.
Alpha
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Wharf Rat » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:06 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Jonny wrote:@Ken: Sorry pal, nobody on the left gives a damn that you are a moderate Democrat. The goalposts have changed now, time to take it far left.

You are one of those that assumes that compromises on multiple freedoms will net a better society; that is what being a moderate really means. So when you get attacked for raising concerns over encroachment of some of the freedoms that YOU find sensible, it is irony at its finest for a spectator like me. One innocent assumption most "moderates" make is, they assume moderates will always be in the majority.

Change Democrat to Republican and left to right and this post is still accurate.


Agreed. They really are the same idiot.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby MJW » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:40 am

Wharf Rat wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Change Democrat to Republican and left to right and this post is still accurate.


Agreed. They really are the same idiot.


The libertarians figured this out already and proceed accordingly. One of their many admirable qualities.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 6075
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby SDBucs » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Alpha wrote:
SDBucs wrote:
You leave the country yet? Or are you a bunch of hot air like all the hollywood stars who didn't leave?



I'm a Jew. I don't need to leave the country (or perhaps I have) because (according to Drumph and his goons), I control it. And Hollywood. And the banks. And if THAT'S true...you're really fucked.

Listen SD...I appreciate that you're some hayseed from South Dakota. My kids were born to rule your inbred offspring who probably haven't "ventured off the farm" yet. I'm sure you're proud as hell that Drumph has won. Of course, when his new tax laws end up costing you and your brood money...don't come whining to this board about how you and your food stamp reduction has made your life difficult.

Deaf ears, brother....


San Diego get it right sister
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Jonny » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Jonny wrote:
Do you think there is an obligation for US Government to figure out a solution for automation causing unemployment? Unless you are a Keynesian or a Marxist, there is no reason to be concerned about changing trends in Industry. Technological advancement has always displaced workers out of work and made some professions irrelevant. The onus is always on the individual to recognize where the market is heading and be prepared with a plan B. Taxi companies are going bankrupt because of Uber and Lyft. Nobody sensible gives a **** about their problems and rightfully so. Apply the same logic everywhere.

You cannot equate an individual with a taxi company.

To answer your question, the government is absolutely obliged to intervene whenever the market it protects fails.

That's all I can say about that right now.


Okay, how about the horse-drawn carriages that went out of business because of automobiles? There are thousands of examples where technology has reduced manual labor. You word my question poorly, I asked if the government has an obligation to find solution. You are insinuating that the government controls the market, which it doesn't and shouldn't. Unlike socialism, Capitalism is a system that operates organically. Government should protect it from a defense of private property stand point, but not control the market to achieve a set outcome like you seem to imply.
Image
User avatar
Jonny
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:01 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 26 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RedLeader and 5 guests