Trump Supporters.

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby McFan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 am

SDBucs wrote:Alpha graduated from Harvard and currently teaches neurosurgery at MIT.

Just in case anyone is wondering why he has the "credentials" to label people as idiots.


No credentials necessary. Merely thinking a technical school such as MIT would need a teacher of neurosurgery, pretty much proved is point with you.
User avatar
McFan
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:04 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby deltbucs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 am

McFan wrote:
SDBucs wrote:Alpha graduated from Harvard and currently teaches neurosurgery at MIT.

Just in case anyone is wondering why he has the "credentials" to label people as idiots.


No credentials necessary. Merely thinking a technical school such as MIT would need a teacher of neurosurgery, pretty much proved is point with you.

That's pretty damn funny.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5029
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby deltbucs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:26 pm

One day these people that voted for the guy that tells it like it is because they are tired of lying politicians are going to realize that they got conned by a con man, right? I mean, you can only be so gullible, right?


Image
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5029
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:49 pm

I mean, to be fair, I think you're allowed at least 9 shots in one round of golf
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 3012
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 362 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby deltbucs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:19 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:I mean, to be fair, I think you're allowed at least 9 shots in one round of golf

Ha!
That reminds me, I wonder what Trump's actually handicap would be. I know he's supposed to be like the biggest cheater to ever step foot on a blade of Bermuda.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5029
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:35 pm

deltbucs wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:I mean, to be fair, I think you're allowed at least 9 shots in one round of golf

Ha!
That reminds me, I wonder what Trump's actually handicap would be. I know he's supposed to be like the biggest cheater to ever step foot on a blade of Bermuda.


hahah wouldn't surprise me
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 3012
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 362 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Corsair » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Did you know:

Trump and Kim Jong-Un are the first two heads of state to score the first hole in one at a golf resort that they own.

Yeah, I don't believe it either. I wonder if one or both of them are known liars?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:39 pm

deltbucs wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:I mean, to be fair, I think you're allowed at least 9 shots in one round of golf

Ha!
That reminds me, I wonder what Trump's actually handicap would be. I know he's supposed to be like the biggest cheater to ever step foot on a blade of Bermuda.


I've actually heard from a couple of good sources that he's a really good golfer. They said he looks terrible playing and is "not and honest golfer", but he's legitimately a 3-4 handicap, which shocked me.

I guess if you play enough, you get pretty good.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:01 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Ha!
That reminds me, I wonder what Trump's actually handicap would be. I know he's supposed to be like the biggest cheater to ever step foot on a blade of Bermuda.


I've actually heard from a couple of good sources that he's a really good golfer. They said he looks terrible playing and is "not and honest golfer", but he's legitimately a 3-4 handicap, which shocked me.

I guess if you play enough, you get pretty good.


It is common knowledge that he is a very good golfer. His swing does look awkward to me but that might be a function of being 70 years old and overweight.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2850
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:
I've actually heard from a couple of good sources that he's a really good golfer. They said he looks terrible playing and is "not and honest golfer", but he's legitimately a 3-4 handicap, which shocked me.

I guess if you play enough, you get pretty good.


It is common knowledge that he is a very good golfer. His swing does look awkward to me but that might be a function of being 70 years old and overweight.


It's "common knowledge" that he's a multi-billionaire, but none of us know if that's really true anymore. I heard he was a good golfer, but until I heard it from people I know with first hand knowledge, I wasn't sure.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:09 pm

My wife has the ugliest golf swing I have ever seen in person. She beats me all the time. Her bowling swing is pretty jacked up too. She whips me at the bowling alley.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13185
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 628 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Nano » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Corsair wrote:Did you know:

Trump and Kim Jong-Un are the first two heads of state to score the first hole in one at a golf resort that they own.

Yeah, I don't believe it either. I wonder if one or both of them are known liars?

Kim Jong-Un I can believe, as he is glorious leader that is perfect in every way. In fact, he actually invented golf...


Donald Trump has been nothing but an evil liar so far though, so he's definitely lying though.
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 7409
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Corsair » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:My wife... beats me all the time. Her... swing is pretty jacked. She whips me

Is this a cry for help? :shock:

Cough twice if you need us to call somebody.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Nano wrote:
Corsair wrote:Did you know:

Trump and Kim Jong-Un are the first two heads of state to score the first hole in one at a golf resort that they own.

Yeah, I don't believe it either. I wonder if one or both of them are known liars?

Kim Jong-Un I can believe, as he is glorious leader that is perfect in every way. In fact, he actually invented golf...


Donald Trump has been nothing but an evil liar so far though, so he's definitely lying though.


It's the father of Kim Jong Un who is the greatest golfer ever. He recorded 3 straight holes-in-one the first time he ever played. Found the sport to be too easy so he gave it up.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2850
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby McFan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:12 am

uscbucsfan wrote:I've actually heard from a couple of good sources that he's a really good golfer. They said he looks terrible playing and is "not and honest golfer", but he's legitimately a 3-4 handicap, which shocked me.

I guess if you play enough, you get pretty good.


Its not that he plays enough, its just he ALWAYS keeps his own score ...
User avatar
McFan
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:04 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:15 am

Still got a long way to go to beat out Ike and Gerald Ford for the Presidential Golf title.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13185
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 628 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:12 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Still got a long way to go to beat out Ike and Gerald Ford for the Presidential Golf title.


Which POTUS has the tree named after them at Augusta National?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 12721
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 526 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Still got a long way to go to beat out Ike and Gerald Ford for the Presidential Golf title.


Which POTUS has the tree named after them at Augusta National?

I honestly don't know without Google.

Edit: I shouldn't have been surprised.
Last edited by Mountaineer Buc on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13185
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 628 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Which POTUS has the tree named after them at Augusta National?

I honestly don't know without Google.

It was the first one you listed. There's a lot of avid golfers in my office...
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Corsair » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Funny story:

Alex Jones wants the media to be "respectful of my family" regarding the custody battle he is going through.

“I urge the press to be respectful and responsible and to show due deference to the process of the law and respect boundaries defined for this case so that a fair result can be found,” Jones said in a statement, according to Business Insider. “Above all this is a private matter.”

“This is about my family and only my family. I have endeavored very faithfully for three years to keep this circumstance confidential for the sake of my children to protect their innocence.”



Yeah, except Karma is a bitch. A bad bitch.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Corsair wrote:Funny story:

Alex Jones wants the media to be "respectful of my family" regarding the custody battle he is going through.

“I urge the press to be respectful and responsible and to show due deference to the process of the law and respect boundaries defined for this case so that a fair result can be found,” Jones said in a statement, according to Business Insider. “Above all this is a private matter.”

“This is about my family and only my family. I have endeavored very faithfully for three years to keep this circumstance confidential for the sake of my children to protect their innocence.”



Yeah, except Karma is a bitch.

Did you read about his statements re: marijuana? He testified in court that he uses it every year to test its strength. Apparently it's too strong now and somehow Soros is responsible.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby Corsair » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Of course he is. Where does George Soros find the time to fund and organize all these protests, buy up and hack all the voting machines, cultivate a string of pizza/pedophilia establishments, and now manipulate the marijuana genome?

I'm calling it now, Soros has successfully (and illegally) begun cloning himself to multiply the effects of his nefarious hobbies.

::ducks incoming Alex Jones sweaty rant about chemtrails::
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 am

So I looked thru this and it seems I didnt feel the need to say much.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9494
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Previous

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Rocker and 2 guests