Trump Supporters.

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Trump Supporters.

Postby McFan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 am

SDBucs wrote:Alpha graduated from Harvard and currently teaches neurosurgery at MIT.

Just in case anyone is wondering why he has the "credentials" to label people as idiots.

No credentials necessary. Merely thinking a technical school such as MIT would need a teacher of neurosurgery, pretty much proved is point with you.
McFan

Postby deltbucs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 am

McFan wrote:
SDBucs wrote:Alpha graduated from Harvard and currently teaches neurosurgery at MIT.

Just in case anyone is wondering why he has the "credentials" to label people as idiots.

No credentials necessary. Merely thinking a technical school such as MIT would need a teacher of neurosurgery, pretty much proved is point with you.

That's pretty damn funny.
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:26 pm

One day these people that voted for the guy that tells it like it is because they are tired of lying politicians are going to realize that they got conned by a con man, right? I mean, you can only be so gullible, right?

deltbucs

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:49 pm

I mean, to be fair, I think you're allowed at least 9 shots in one round of golf
beardmcdoug

Postby deltbucs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:19 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:I mean, to be fair, I think you're allowed at least 9 shots in one round of golf

Ha!
That reminds me, I wonder what Trump's actually handicap would be. I know he's supposed to be like the biggest cheater to ever step foot on a blade of Bermuda.
deltbucs

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:35 pm

deltbucs wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:I mean, to be fair, I think you're allowed at least 9 shots in one round of golf

Ha!
That reminds me, I wonder what Trump's actually handicap would be. I know he's supposed to be like the biggest cheater to ever step foot on a blade of Bermuda.

hahah wouldn't surprise me
beardmcdoug

Postby Corsair » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Did you know:

Trump and Kim Jong-Un are the first two heads of state to score the first hole in one at a golf resort that they own.

Yeah, I don't believe it either. I wonder if one or both of them are known liars?
Corsair

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:39 pm

deltbucs wrote:

Ha!

I've actually heard from a couple of good sources that he's a really good golfer. They said he looks terrible playing and is "not and honest golfer", but he's legitimately a 3-4 handicap, which shocked me.

I guess if you play enough, you get pretty good.
uscbucsfan

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:01 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Ha!

I've actually heard from a couple of good sources that he's a really good golfer. They said he looks terrible playing and is "not and honest golfer", but he's legitimately a 3-4 handicap, which shocked me.

It is common knowledge that he is a very good golfer. His swing does look awkward to me but that might be a function of being 70 years old and overweight.
Brazen331

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:

It is common knowledge that he is a very good golfer. His swing does look awkward to me but that might be a function of being 70 years old and overweight.

It's "common knowledge" that he's a multi-billionaire, but none of us know if that's really true anymore. I heard he was a good golfer, but until I heard it from people I know with first hand knowledge, I wasn't sure.
uscbucsfan

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:09 pm

My wife has the ugliest golf swing I have ever seen in person. She beats me all the time. Her bowling swing is pretty jacked up too. She whips me at the bowling alley.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Nano » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Corsair wrote:Did you know:

Trump and Kim Jong-Un are the first two heads of state to score the first hole in one at a golf resort that they own.

Yeah, I don't believe it either. I wonder if one or both of them are known liars?

Kim Jong-Un I can believe, as he is glorious leader that is perfect in every way. In fact, he actually invented golf...

Donald Trump has been nothing but an evil liar so far though, so he's definitely lying though.
Nano

Postby Corsair » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:My wife... beats me all the time. Her... swing is pretty jacked. She whips me

Is this a cry for help? :shock:

Cough twice if you need us to call somebody.
Corsair

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Nano wrote:
Corsair wrote:Did you know:

Kim Jong-Un I can believe, as he is glorious leader that is perfect in every way. In fact, he actually invented golf...

Donald Trump has been nothing but an evil liar so far though, so he's definitely lying though.

It's the father of Kim Jong Un who is the greatest golfer ever. He recorded 3 straight holes-in-one the first time he ever played. Found the sport to be too easy so he gave it up.
Brazen331

Postby McFan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:12 am

uscbucsfan wrote:I've actually heard from a couple of good sources that he's a really good golfer. They said he looks terrible playing and is "not and honest golfer", but he's legitimately a 3-4 handicap, which shocked me.

Its not that he plays enough, its just he ALWAYS keeps his own score ...
McFan

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:15 am

Still got a long way to go to beat out Ike and Gerald Ford for the Presidential Golf title.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:12 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Still got a long way to go to beat out Ike and Gerald Ford for the Presidential Golf title.

Which POTUS has the tree named after them at Augusta National?
DreadNaught

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Still got a long way to go to beat out Ike and Gerald Ford for the Presidential Golf title.

I honestly don't know without Google.

Edit: I shouldn't have been surprised.
Last edited by Mountaineer Buc on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

I honestly don't know without Google.

It was the first one you listed. There's a lot of avid golfers in my office...
bucfanclw

Postby Corsair » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Funny story:

Alex Jones wants the media to be "respectful of my family" regarding the custody battle he is going through.

“I urge the press to be respectful and responsible and to show due deference to the process of the law and respect boundaries defined for this case so that a fair result can be found,” Jones said in a statement, according to Business Insider. “Above all this is a private matter.”

“This is about my family and only my family. I have endeavored very faithfully for three years to keep this circumstance confidential for the sake of my children to protect their innocence.”

Yeah, except Karma is a bitch. A bad bitch.
Corsair

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Corsair wrote:Funny story:

Alex Jones wants the media to be "respectful of my family" regarding the custody battle he is going through.

“I urge the press to be respectful and responsible and to show due deference to the process of the law and respect boundaries defined for this case so that a fair result can be found,” Jones said in a statement, according to Business Insider. “Above all this is a private matter.”

“This is about my family and only my family. I have endeavored very faithfully for three years to keep this circumstance confidential for the sake of my children to protect their innocence.”

Yeah, except Karma is a bitch.

Did you read about his statements re: marijuana? He testified in court that he uses it every year to test its strength. Apparently it's too strong now and somehow Soros is responsible.
bucfanclw

Postby Corsair » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Of course he is. Where does George Soros find the time to fund and organize all these protests, buy up and hack all the voting machines, cultivate a string of pizza/pedophilia establishments, and now manipulate the marijuana genome?

I'm calling it now, Soros has successfully (and illegally) begun cloning himself to multiply the effects of his nefarious hobbies.

::ducks incoming Alex Jones sweaty rant about chemtrails::
Corsair

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 am

So I looked thru this and it seems I didnt feel the need to say much.
mdb1958

Previous

Return to Politics and Religion