Trump or Clinton

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Your hope for President of our great nation: Trump or Clinton

Clinton
40%
Trump
60%

Total votes : 40

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby NYBF » Wed May 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Kress wrote:
NYBF wrote:You know what would be great?
NYBF

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed May 04, 2016 1:54 pm

VauntedTampa2 wrote:Something G-rated: I've only met one person who will admit they're voting for Clinton.
Something not G-rated: I went with Trump... and it felt like playing the "would you rather" game....would you rather finger your mom, or go down on your sister. Yuck.

In the real world, I haven't met a single person who has admitted that they will vote for Trump. Not. One. There's clowns on the internet that claim Trump is their guy...but outside of the internet...not one.

The "Would you rather" game is how it looks like Clinton will be landing votes.
mightyleemoon

Postby uscbucsfan » Wed May 04, 2016 1:59 pm

There should be an other option...I'll add my vote to that.
uscbucsfan

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed May 04, 2016 2:04 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:There should be an other option...I'll add my vote to that.

This. I won't be voting for either of these candidates. I'll be going third party. This poll is invalid without a 3rd party/other option.

Also, something tells me 3rd party options are going to get more votes this year than they ever have before.
mightyleemoon

Postby Wooden Indian » Wed May 04, 2016 2:31 pm

LP Candidate, prolly McAffe or Johnson
Wooden Indian

Postby EastBayBucsFan » Wed May 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on
EastBayBucsFan

Postby Terp » Wed May 04, 2016 3:05 pm

I will be submitting a write-in ballot for Deez Nuts.
Terp

Postby deltbucs » Wed May 04, 2016 4:13 pm

This
NYBF wrote:You know what would be great?

and this
deltbucs

Postby HamBone » Wed May 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but, but, but we wanted more free stuff!!!

Realx...whoever wins will continue the trend of spending the nation into oblivion.
HamBone

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed May 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Millennials

mightyleemoon

Postby Caradoc » Wed May 04, 2016 8:40 pm

deltbucs wrote:
SDBucs wrote:Clinton is literally the definition of corrupt politician.

How can anybody in their right mind not see this/vote for her?

I mean I'm a Trump guy but even Bernie vs Clinton I go Bernie every day of the week.

Clinton IS corruption. She cannot win this and should not, the public has woken up.

$200,000 in "speaking fees", are you ****ing kidding me? It's called a legal bribe.

Close relations with KKK grand dragon? Oh right the media didn't cover this now did they.

20+ years in this incompetent government, a member of numerous scandals.

What the hell do people see in this bitch?

You know that the same guy, George Soros, funds both Kasich and Hilary? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trump is also the definition of corruptions. He been corrupting politicians by donating large sums of money to them for decades. ****....He's donated a ton of money to the Clintons.

But on the corruption front at least he hasn't sold out our country to foreign governments. Or handed over state secrets via an idiotic e-mail server solely to be able to hid his criminally corrupt activities.
Caradoc

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed May 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Corsair wrote:
SDBucs wrote:Clinton is literally the definition of corrupt politician.

Trump is literally the definition of the one who has been corrupting the politicians. He's the one who has been paying the speaking fees to get access to politicians. He's the one who has benefited from sending jobs overseas. He will sink this economy, he will start wars, he will make money from all of it.

Perfectly stated
Babeinbucland

Postby Caradoc » Wed May 04, 2016 8:42 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:

This. I won't be voting for either of these candidates. I'll be going third party. This poll is invalid without a 3rd party/other option.

Also, something tells me 3rd party options are going to get more votes this year than they ever have before.

Caradoc

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed May 04, 2016 8:44 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
VauntedTampa2 wrote:Something G-rated: I've only met one person who will admit they're voting for Clinton.
Something not G-rated: I went with Trump... and it felt like playing the "would you rather" game....would you rather finger your mom, or go down on your sister. Yuck.

In the real world, I haven't met a single person who has admitted that they will vote for Trump. Not. One. There's clowns on the internet that claim Trump is their guy...but outside of the internet...not one.

The "Would you rather" game is how it looks like Clinton will be landing votes.

Sadly, I know several. Terrifying.
Babeinbucland

Postby NYBF » Wed May 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Caradoc wrote:

There are so many scenes from that episode that perfectly mimic this election.

For example: Every Trump speech ever:

Also, the end result of this election:

If you're fortunate enough to subscribe to a tv provider that has FXX, feel free to watch more about how The Simpsons called this 20 years ago:
http://www.simpsonsworld.com/video/3178 ... 9625027835
NYBF

Postby Corsair » Wed May 04, 2016 9:30 pm

NYBF wrote:
Caradoc wrote:

There are so many scenes from that episode that perfectly mimic this election.

For example: Every Trump speech ever:

Also, the end result of this election:

If you're fortunate enough to subscribe to a tv provider that has FXX, feel free to watch more about how The Simpsons called this 20 years ago:
http://www.simpsonsworld.com/video/3178 ... 9625027835

C'mon guys... I think the Mods do a good enough job around here but lets not take advantage of how not cluttered our forums generally are. We've all done a pretty good job of being specific enough so that everyone knows where different subject matter belongs.

Therefore, Mods can we get the above post moved to the correct thread?
Corsair

Postby Grim Reaper » Wed May 04, 2016 9:34 pm

No real USFL fan would ever vote for Trump...
Grim Reaper

Postby deltbucs » Thu May 05, 2016 8:52 am

Caradoc wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Trump is also the definition of corruptions. He been corrupting politicians by donating large sums of money to them for decades. ****....He's donated a ton of money to the Clintons.

But on the corruption front at least he hasn't sold out our country to foreign governments. Or handed over state secrets via an idiotic e-mail server solely to be able to hid his criminally corrupt activities.

Because our voters haven't been stupid enough to give him a chance to....
deltbucs

Postby Kress » Thu May 05, 2016 9:10 am

NYBF wrote: You know what would be great?
Kress

Postby bucfanclw » Thu May 05, 2016 10:57 am

...then enjoy a nice Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster.
bucfanclw

Postby Tampabayfan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Can I go with neither? I've always voted on the conservative side because I think most liberals are hypocrites. I also am a huge supporter of the military, which is never a priority of liberals other than downsizing it. I do not like Trump. I absolutely hate Hillary. I do not agree with her on any level and I think telling every women out there it's ok to stay with a lying, cheating, sob husband if it serves your own personal gain is sickening. I would support her more if she left his sorry ass and built her career on her own. The fact that America has to decide between Trump and Hillary is just depressing. I'm losing hope that we can get someone in office worth a damn. If I vote, it will be for Trump just because I can't take another 4 years of liberal bullcrap. I really rather have a candidate with common sense, high morals, intelligence, and leadership skills. Instead we get dumb and dumber.
Tampabayfan

Postby Caradoc » Thu May 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Tampabayfan wrote:Can I go with neither? I've always voted on the conservative side because I think most liberals are hypocrites. I also am a huge supporter of the military, which is never a priority of liberals other than downsizing it. I do not like Trump. I absolutely hate Hillary. I do not agree with her on any level and I think telling every women out there it's ok to stay with a lying, cheating, sob husband if it serves your own personal gain is sickening. I would support her more if she left his sorry ass and built her career on her own. The fact that America has to decide between Trump and Hillary is just depressing. I'm losing hope that we can get someone in office worth a damn. If I vote, it will be for Trump just because I can't take another 4 years of liberal bullcrap. I really rather have a candidate with common sense, high morals, intelligence, and leadership skills. Instead we get dumb and dumber.

Over the past 25 years or so, with the consistent betrayal of their voters/base by the GOP elites, the Republicans and Democrats have effectively become one party, pretending to have actual differences to provide the illusion of choice. While Trump is a clown, he is no less qualified than the race hustler, er, "Community Organizer" that was elected before him. And he will at least put a pause in the continual aggregation of power by the Democrat-Republican elite establishment. Hopefully enough of a pause to wake some people up and do something before we are completely powerless.
Caradoc

Postby Corsair » Thu May 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Caradoc wrote:
Tampabayfan wrote:Can I go with neither? I've always voted on the conservative side because I think most liberals are hypocrites. I also am a huge supporter of the military, which is never a priority of liberals other than downsizing it. I do not like Trump. I absolutely hate Hillary. I do not agree with her on any level and I think telling every women out there it's ok to stay with a lying, cheating, sob husband if it serves your own personal gain is sickening. I would support her more if she left his sorry ass and built her career on her own. The fact that America has to decide between Trump and Hillary is just depressing. I'm losing hope that we can get someone in office worth a damn. If I vote, it will be for Trump just because I can't take another 4 years of liberal bullcrap. I really rather have a candidate with common sense, high morals, intelligence, and leadership skills. Instead we get dumb and dumber.

Over the past 25 years or so, with the consistent betrayal of their voters/base by the GOP elites, the Republicans and Democrats have effectively become one party, pretending to have actual differences to provide the illusion of choice. While Trump is a clown, he is no less qualified than the race hustler, er, "Community Organizer" that was elected before him. And he will at least put a pause in the continual aggregation of power by the Democrat-Republican elite establishment. Hopefully enough of a pause to wake some people up and do something before we are completely powerless.

You know what else would shake up Washington? Electing a chimpanzee would also show that we are tired of the establishment politics and said chimpanzee might make a couple good decisions while in office. Don't let what your vote "represents" help you make the decision to vote for a con artist. Trump "represents" a break from the norm in your mind, but in politics he will rig the system for Wall Street, big business, and will alienate our allies and possibly even start a couple real wars from twitter beefs.

War crimes, neutering the media , nuclear proliferation, xenophobia, "rounding up muslims", building a wall... are these also the ethics that you subscribe to? Because the person who you want to be president does. That sure will shake up Washington.
Corsair

Postby HamBone » Fri May 06, 2016 8:32 am

Corsair wrote:
Caradoc wrote:

You know what else would shake up Washington? Electing a chimpanzee would also show that we are tired of the establishment politics and said chimpanzee might make a couple good decisions while in office. Don't let what your vote "represents" help you make the decision to vote for a con artist. Trump "represents" a break from the norm in your mind, but in politics he will rig the system for Wall Street, big business, and will alienate our allies and possibly even start a couple real wars from twitter beefs.

War crimes, neutering the media , nuclear proliferation, xenophobia, "rounding up muslims", building a wall... are these also the ethics that you subscribe to? Because the person who you want to be president does. That sure will shake up Washington.

Calm down...if Trump wins you will continue to receive free stuff.
HamBone

Postby deltbucs » Fri May 06, 2016 8:39 am

HamBone wrote:
Corsair wrote:

You really are acting like a 12 year old.
deltbucs

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri May 06, 2016 8:48 am

HamBone wrote:
Corsair wrote:

Says the guy who wants a Free Government.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby HamBone » Fri May 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
HamBone wrote:

Says the guy who wants a Free Government.

Your reading comprehension sux...or you are purposely misrepresenting my statement.
HamBone

Postby Corsair » Fri May 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Corsair

Postby HamBone » Fri May 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Corsair wrote:Image

Oh, look...an "I know you are...but, what am I" arguement. Lol
HamBone

Postby The Outsider » Fri May 06, 2016 9:39 pm

I'm probably going to write myself in. I could do a better job than the two jackoffs who seem to have locked up their respective nominations.
The Outsider

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion