Trump or Clinton

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Your hope for President of our great nation: Trump or Clinton

Clinton
16
40%
Trump
24
60%
 
Total votes : 40

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Alpha » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Nano wrote:If you're burning the flag, you probably don't want to be here anyways.


Trump voter.

And an inbred, non-critical thinker.

Thanks for identifying yourself.
Alpha
 
Posts: 2476
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Alpha » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:30 pm

SDBucs wrote:2005 Hilary proposes punishment for flag burning. Fitting thread as now the question is not Trump or Clinton it's Trump AND Clinton.


Link?

Or is this just more of you speaking out of your Deliverance self?

And please....Fox "News" is not a credible thread...
Alpha
 
Posts: 2476
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Alpha » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:38 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Corsair wrote:
You have a very limited way of looking at the world.

Don't worry, I'll still be here sticking up for your rights when they are taken away, too.


Gee thanks. I wouldn't know what I would do if some liberal in California wasn't sticking up for my rights by posting on a football message board. Oh that's right, I've already served my county and done my part to protect our great nation, our differing opinions, and the freedoms we all enjoy. Just b/c you feel the flag is just a piece of cloth that can be desecrated to protest when you don't get your way doesn't mean everyone feels that way.


Wait...you fought for the "freedoms we all enjoy"?

Corsair was 100% correct.

YOU have a VERY limited way of looking at the world.

And your response only AFFIRMS that.

Being a veteran doesn't absolve you of being a dumb-ass, douche.

Pound sand, ***hole.
Alpha
 
Posts: 2476
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby SDBucs » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:41 pm

Watching a grown man with username "Alpha" and bio "Banging my broad and ****ing with you." act like such a total dunce on here is one of my favorite parts Ive had being a Bucs fan.
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby SDBucs » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Corsair wrote:And watching a brain damaged Thai monger type out alt-right propaganda on his one good arm is one of mine.


Hahahaha and your obsession with Trump comes in at second place on my list. Always coming in second you are

"Brain damaged thai monger" The good ol-tolerant left hahahaha I love you ****ing hypocrites
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:53 pm

SDBucs wrote:
Corsair wrote:And watching a brain damaged Thai monger type out alt-right propaganda on his one good arm is one of mine.


Hahahaha and your obsession with Trump comes in at second place on my list. Always coming in second you are

"Brain damaged thai monger" The good ol-tolerant left hahahaha I love you ****ing hypocrites

Who said I was tolerant?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby RedLeader » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Corsair wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:
But that's the whole issue of disingenuous political discourse. If it's a bad idea, it's a bad idea. I am with you that what Trump tweeted is freaking scary. Holy ****, is it scary. Like Fidel Castro scary. But we should also acknowledge that the same bad idea was had by Hilary. And take some solace in the fact that it was never even put up for a vote because of how un-American it is.

I more than a little tired of people telling me that "Trump could never do that"

"Trump will never run for President"
"Trump will never win a state"
"Trump won't win the primary"
"Trump will never be President"

Who's going to stop him?

A Яepublican Congress that appears to have abandoned their core values?
A conservative SCOTUS with an illegitimate Justice?
A neutered Democratic party that doesn't appear to be willing to stand up to Pelosi, Brazille, Wasserman, etc... never mind Trump?

If I were you I'd stop telling people that "Trump can't do that" and start figuring out ways to stop him, on a grassroots level.


Lol. Trump is still deep in your dome, eh?

I remember all the dire warnings about Obama, too.

Second verse, same as the first.

You're persistent, kid... I'll give you that.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:04 am

Watch over the next four years as every Trump supporter deflects every failure to Obama, and every corruption to Hillary.

We're talking about the current President now Chump, keep up.
Last edited by Corsair on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby HamBone » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:08 am

It might be worth the Trump presidency...just to watch Corsair melt down for the next four years.
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:15 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Alpha » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:15 am

I'd LOVE to have an intelligent conversation with a Trump supporter. One that doesn't hide behind the "I fought for your rights" bullshit. YOU fought for your buddy. I grew up in a military family. For 3 generations. And NONE of them fought for a flag, ***hole.

I could COMPLETELY understand why anyone would vote for him. Hell...my BROTHER voted for him. If you have money and/or are a top 5%/er...it would make sense.

There are a LOT of angry, non-racist, non-bigoted individuals that voted for him. You want CHANGE from the status quo. A CHANGE from the "same old, same old" bullshit that has infected DC for DECADES.

I get it. And I agree.

Yet...His cabinet is FILLED with the same old d-bags that have filled DC for DECADES.

Where is the change? Where is the "new blood" that DC so desperately needs?

He's gonna "drain the swamp"...with what?

Re-fill it with the same old **** that it was filled with 12 years ago!? That's "draining the swamp"!?

Trump...you have a chance...a REAL chance to **** up the establishment. To change DC for REAL.

Make it happen.
Alpha
 
Posts: 2476
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Alpha » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 am

HamBone wrote:It might be worth the Trump presidency...just to watch Corsair melt down for the next four years.


He won't be the only one...
Alpha
 
Posts: 2476
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:34 am

Corsair wrote:Watch over the next four years as every Trump supporter deflects every failure to Obama, and every corruption to Hillary.


OVER AND OVER AND OVER. But that's all they got. They elected an Absolute Sociopathic moron to the presidency and when they reap what they sow they will NEVER take responsibility for it. They never do. The right is morally corrupt and incapable of anything less than total hypocrisy. Trump is the living, breathing, walking proof of that.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Alpha » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:41 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Corsair wrote:Watch over the next four years as every Trump supporter deflects every failure to Obama, and every corruption to Hillary.


OVER AND OVER AND OVER. But that's all they got. They elected an Absolute Sociopathic moron to the presidency and when they reap what they sow they will NEVER take responsibility for it. They never do. The right is morally corrupt and incapable of anything less than total hypocrisy. Trump is the living, breathing, walking proof of that.



The truly amusing part Is going to watch the 'Pubs dance for him and have to support his ridiculousness. Those congressmen/women are gonna have to support his idiocy.

2 years.

Mid-term elections.
Alpha
 
Posts: 2476
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:00 am

2018 is a horse **** for Democrats.

Look for the GOP to gain a filibuster-proof majority.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:44 am

I think you have his attention, Corsair.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The misleading @Corsair is behaving like the failing @NYTimes. Spreading lies. So unfair! Not nice misleading @Corsair, NOT NICE!
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Wharf Rat » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:06 am

deltbucs wrote:
Corsair wrote:There's something poetic about Jill Stein imploring the system to find more votes for Hillary.

If only Jill hadn't spent her last month campaigning for Trump and against Clinton trying to gain that magical 5% government money for the Green party. Maybe that might have made a difference? Now she's scrounging for Hillary?

That's a bitter pill for the tantrum voters I bet. I'd say it's a particularly bitter pill for Democrats who voted for Stein in swing states... ouch.

It seems that you don't understand why she wants a recount. It's not about trying to get Hillary to win. It about fighting for what's right and trying to expose voter fraud. This is an important issue.


Well, then we should also audit California. I'd be interested to see how many illegals voted.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Wharf Rat » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:14 am

Corsair wrote:
@realdonaldtrump

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!


So the PEOTUS is suggesting that protesting should be punishable by removing citizenship?

This doesn't scare anyone?


Yep so scared. Were you as scared when Hillary co-sponsored the Flag Protection Act of 2005?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Prot ... ct_of_2005
Last edited by Wharf Rat on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Wharf Rat » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:22 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Corsair wrote:
So the PEOTUS is suggesting that protesting should be punishable by removing citizenship?

This doesn't scare anyone?


No, because I don't plan burning any American Flags. It is possible to protest without burning the flag. Those on the alt/radical left just resort to this form of protest because it gets a reaction.

A law like this would never pass, and would be difficult to even get introduced to Congress. Hillary Clinton actually co-sponsored a bi-partisan 'Flag Protection' law back in 2005 that would have made burning the American Flag punishable by a $100k fine AND up to 1 year imprisonment.


Agreed, it would never become law. In a 1989 case, Texas v Johnson, the Supreme Court ruled that flag burning was protected by the 1st amendment. It's just another example of a non-politician recording his random thoughts on twitter.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:37 am

Corsair wrote:Яepublican


What is with this? Is it supposed to be a Russian thing? You should stop doing this. It's super douchey. Unless douchey is what you're going for.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:20 am

Corsair wrote:2018 is a horse **** for Democrats.

Look for the GOP to gain a filibuster-proof majority.


You are really rocking it in this thread. When was the last time a sitting President picked up seats in a midterm? Your boy Obama, in his words, "took a shellacking" each time. I guess you are anticipating Trump to be extremely successful to be able to pull off such a feat.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:16 am

Corsair wrote:I more than a little tired of people telling me that "Trump could never do that"

"Trump will never run for President"
"Trump will never win a state"
"Trump won't win the primary"
"Trump will never be President"

Who's going to stop him?

A Яepublican Congress that appears to have abandoned their core values?
A conservative SCOTUS with an illegitimate Justice?
A neutered Democratic party that doesn't appear to be willing to stand up to Pelosi, Brazille, Wasserman, etc... never mind Trump?

If I were you I'd stop telling people that "Trump can't do that" and start figuring out ways to stop him, on a grassroots level.


You know who perpetuated all of those statements you have quoted? The Democrats and the MSM media. Sadly,many on the left believed that stuff along with the rest of the fear mongering that has filled your echo chamber. You'd think after Trump has overcome his critics time after time, you'd start to listen to other voices but it seems that is not the case.

I do agree with you that Democrats need to find ways to challenge Trump at a grassroots level and am glad you see it that way as well. Bernie had that figured out. But sadly that is not what the Democratic party is about anymore because of their leadership (as you stated). Obama, Pelosi,etc have moved them so far left that they are no longer the grassroots party of the everyday American worker they once were. Which is evident this past election when Dems lost their 'blue wall' of WI, MI, and PA.

And you're right, the 2018 mid-terms don't look good for Dems at all. But politics has a way of correcting itself and the Dems will come back more to the middle to regain power. The sooner they figure this out, they better imo.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 9088
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 366 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:52 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Can't defend your Jill Stein propaganda when called out? No biggie. I mean, why bother? You go from being a Ron Paul supporter to a Sanders/Stein fanatic pretty much overnight. By the time the 2018 elections roll around you will probably be supporting David Duke. I'll check back in with you then.

You're acting like Bootz, again. You can't even admit when you've done something stupid. You're making up propaganda that you want me to defend against? LOL!! YOU are the one making up reasons why Stein is pushing for this (or "explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks", as you call it). In case you actually do want to understand the truth, she is pushing for a recount in those states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.
Link:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... sults.html

I love the irony of of you attempting to bash me for supporting candidates with integrity while you openly support racist, xenophobic, divisive, narcissistic, scam artist, etc.. Donald ****ing Trump. LOL!!

And BTW, Ron Paul all but endorsed Jill Stein, himself, and said she's the best on foreign policy.
Link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ill-stein/


You willing to admit that you were conned by Jill Stein yet, many of your fellow Liberals already are? I hope you didn't donate too much to the recount effort. Even if they overturn results in Wisconsin and Michigan it is still not enough for Hillary to win. Election integrity my ass. Perhaps it's time for you to join your fellow Liberals and acknowledge this blatant money grab.

And why is there no recount effort in New Hampshire? The margin there is only 3,000 votes, much less than in the other states she wants recounts in. Especially since she is spending more money on recounting votes than she did for her own campaign, she should want to recount New Hampshire. The margin there is like 8 times less than in Wisconsin.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:35 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:You're acting like Bootz, again. You can't even admit when you've done something stupid. You're making up propaganda that you want me to defend against? LOL!! YOU are the one making up reasons why Stein is pushing for this (or "explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks", as you call it). In case you actually do want to understand the truth, she is pushing for a recount in those states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.
Link:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... sults.html

I love the irony of of you attempting to bash me for supporting candidates with integrity while you openly support racist, xenophobic, divisive, narcissistic, scam artist, etc.. Donald ****ing Trump. LOL!!

And BTW, Ron Paul all but endorsed Jill Stein, himself, and said she's the best on foreign policy.
Link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ill-stein/


You willing to admit that you were conned by Jill Stein yet, many of your fellow Liberals already are? I hope you didn't donate too much to the recount effort. Even if they overturn results in Wisconsin and Michigan it is still not enough for Hillary to win. Election integrity my ass. Perhaps it's time for you to join your fellow Liberals and acknowledge this blatant money grab.

And why is there no recount effort in New Hampshire? The margin there is only 3,000 votes, much less than in the other states she wants recounts in. Especially since she is spending more money on recounting votes than she did for her own campaign, she should want to recount New Hampshire. The margin there is like 8 times less than in Wisconsin.

I'm seriously not sure if you're just ignoring my replies or it's too difficult for you to understand.
From my last 2 responses to you...
deltbucs wrote: Just because she wants to ensure the integrity of the votes in a couple of states that Trump won, you start throwing a hissy fit about how it's in support of Hillary. ****, Stein actually went after Hillary on twitter for joining in the recount effort only after Stein got the ball rolling. Again, this is about ensuring the integrity of the election and finding ways to fix it if there was an issue. This should be a cause that every American should be behind. I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that. Just because Brietbart or InfoWars says that this is to oust Trump doesn't make it true. Do some damn research. Open your mind.

In case you actually do want to understand the truth, she is pushing for a recount in those states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.
Link:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... sults.html
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4082
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby bucfanclw » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Delt, don't you get it? Trump told us over and over about how the whole election system was rigged so it only makes sense that we should trust the results entirely now that he won without winning the popular vote.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Well, this could get really interesting.Bill introduced to block trump's inauguration

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/11 ... 88257.html
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3854
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
You willing to admit that you were conned by Jill Stein yet, many of your fellow Liberals already are? I hope you didn't donate too much to the recount effort. Even if they overturn results in Wisconsin and Michigan it is still not enough for Hillary to win. Election integrity my ass. Perhaps it's time for you to join your fellow Liberals and acknowledge this blatant money grab.

And why is there no recount effort in New Hampshire? The margin there is only 3,000 votes, much less than in the other states she wants recounts in. Especially since she is spending more money on recounting votes than she did for her own campaign, she should want to recount New Hampshire. The margin there is like 8 times less than in Wisconsin.

I'm seriously not sure if you're just ignoring my replies or it's too difficult for you to understand.
From my last 2 responses to you...
deltbucs wrote: Just because she wants to ensure the integrity of the votes in a couple of states that Trump won, you start throwing a hissy fit about how it's in support of Hillary. ****, Stein actually went after Hillary on twitter for joining in the recount effort only after Stein got the ball rolling. Again, this is about ensuring the integrity of the election and finding ways to fix it if there was an issue. This should be a cause that every American should be behind. I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that. Just because Brietbart or InfoWars says that this is to oust Trump doesn't make it true. Do some damn research. Open your mind.

In case you actually do want to understand the truth, she is pushing for a recount in those states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.
Link:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... sults.html


So you take everything this woman says at face value? Her motives are all completely disinterested and pure as the driven snow? But it seems now that the Wisconsin recount is not going well and Trump is gaining votes she doesn't want to recount Pennsylavsnia. But what about the Russians and the fraud? This was the reason for the recount right? Hillary losing had nothing to do with it, according to you.

I want to recount Pennsylvania. Let's get some objective observers into Philadelphia so we can make sure no fraud occurred. I want a nationwide recount. You yourself said this was an important issue. Let's all send a dollar to Jill Stein so we can get it done.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:Well, this could get really interesting.Bill introduced to block trump's inauguration

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/11 ... 88257.html


Very interesting, Babe. I'm sure this bill is going to be extremely effective.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I'm seriously not sure if you're just ignoring my replies or it's too difficult for you to understand.
From my last 2 responses to you...



So you take everything this woman says at face value? Her motives are all completely disinterested and pure as the driven snow? But it seems now that the Wisconsin recount is not going well and Trump is gaining votes she doesn't want to recount Pennsylavsnia. But what about the Russians and the fraud? This was the reason for the recount right? Hillary losing had nothing to do with it, according to you.

I want to recount Pennsylvania. Let's get some objective observers into Philadelphia so we can make sure no fraud occurred. I want a nationwide recount. You yourself said this was an important issue. Let's all send a dollar to Jill Stein so we can get it done.

So we're back in you imagining up your own reason as to why Stein wants the recount again. The thing you accused me of. Stein has repeatedly gone after Clinton. There is zero reason to believe that Stein would want Clinton to win. You're making up your own narrative to throw a hissy fit about. Lol!!
Are your going to pout about SNL doing parodies like they've done for decades like your hero keeps doing? LOL!!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4082
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:38 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
So you take everything this woman says at face value? Her motives are all completely disinterested and pure as the driven snow? But it seems now that the Wisconsin recount is not going well and Trump is gaining votes she doesn't want to recount Pennsylavsnia. But what about the Russians and the fraud? This was the reason for the recount right? Hillary losing had nothing to do with it, according to you.

I want to recount Pennsylvania. Let's get some objective observers into Philadelphia so we can make sure no fraud occurred. I want a nationwide recount. You yourself said this was an important issue. Let's all send a dollar to Jill Stein so we can get it done.

So we're back in you imagining up your own reason as to why Stein wants the recount again. The thing you accused me of. Stein has repeatedly gone after Clinton. There is zero reason to believe that Stein would want Clinton to win. You're making up your own narrative to throw a hissy fit about. Lol!!
Are your going to pout about SNL doing parodies like they've done for decades like your hero keeps doing? LOL!!


I think she would obviously prefer Clinton to win, but that's not the main reason she is doing this. She is doing this for herself, to up her cred with the Liberal establishment for the future, to build a donor base for future elections. Your contention that this is some altruistic attempt to ensure that Russians are not hacking into our elections is naive. Her actions are proving this to be true. Again, NH was decided by 3,000 votes and Michigan was decided by over 10 times that total. Let's see her recount a state that Hillary won to prove your faith in her objective crusade for fair elections.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests