Trump or Clinton

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Your hope for President of our great nation: Trump or Clinton

Clinton
16
40%
Trump
24
60%
 
Total votes : 40

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:57 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:It seems that you don't understand why she wants a recount. It's not about trying to get Hillary to win. It about fighting for what's right and trying to expose voter fraud. This is an important issue.


You are so smart. Thank you for explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks.

It's funny that you think that repeating her words is explicating her psychology. The simple minds of Trump supporters....
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:25 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
You are so smart. Thank you for explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks.

It's funny that you think that repeating her words is explicating her psychology. The simple minds of Trump supporters....


No ulterior motive here but to fight for what's right and expose voter fraud? Why doesnt she want a recount in every state? Why should we only be concerned about swing states? We are doing what's right and exposing voter fraud here. Illinois actually flipped an election through voter fraud back in 1960 according to many historians. Why don't we do a recount there to find out if there is still any voter fraud going on?

I mean, you informed us that she said this isn't about Hillary Clinton. So who cares if she won Illinois by a landslide? We are just trying to do what's right and expose some voter fraud here. And this can't be about Jill Stein either can it? She's Green so she must be good and pure and beyond corruption. She can't be trying increase her gravitas with progressives for a run at a more reachable political office here, can she? Oh no, perish the thought. She is just trying to do what's right while attempting to expose some voter fraud. That's all. This, as you have informed us, is an important issue.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby sanka » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Trump in 4 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:It's funny that you think that repeating her words is explicating her psychology. The simple minds of Trump supporters....


No ulterior motive here but to fight for what's right and expose voter fraud? Why doesnt she want a recount in every state? Why should we only be concerned about swing states? We are doing what's right and exposing voter fraud here. Illinois actually flipped an election through voter fraud back in 1960 according to many historians. Why don't we do a recount there to find out if there is still any voter fraud going on?

I mean, you informed us that she said this isn't about Hillary Clinton. So who cares if she won Illinois by a landslide? We are just trying to do what's right and expose some voter fraud here. And this can't be about Jill Stein either can it? She's Green so she must be good and pure and beyond corruption. She can't be trying increase her gravitas with progressives for a run at a more reachable political office here, can she? Oh no, perish the thought. She is just trying to do what's right while attempting to expose some voter fraud. That's all. This, as you have informed us, is an important issue.


Brazen331 wrote:You are so smart. Thank you for explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks.

LOL!! You can't make this stuff up, folks. Only a Trump supporter...

Image
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:59 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
No ulterior motive here but to fight for what's right and expose voter fraud? Why doesnt she want a recount in every state? Why should we only be concerned about swing states? We are doing what's right and exposing voter fraud here. Illinois actually flipped an election through voter fraud back in 1960 according to many historians. Why don't we do a recount *there to find out if there is still any voter fraud going on?

I mean, you informed us that she said this isn't about Hillary Clinton. So who cares if she won Illinois by a landslide? We are just trying to do what's right and expose some voter fraud here. And this can't be about Jill Stein either can it? She's Green so she must be good and pure and beyond corruption. She can't be trying increase her gravitas with progressives for a run at a more reachable political office here, can she? Oh no, perish the thought. She is just trying to do what's right while attempting to expose some voter fraud. That's all. This, as you have informed us, is an important issue.


Brazen331 wrote:You are so smart. Thank you for explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks.

LOL!! You can't make this stuff up, folks. Only a Trump supporter...

Image


Can't defend your Jill Stein propaganda when called out? No biggie. I mean, why bother? You go from being a Ron Paul supporter to a Sanders/Stein fanatic pretty much overnight. By the time the 2018 elections roll around you will probably be supporting David Duke. I'll check back in with you then.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:09 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:

LOL!! You can't make this stuff up, folks. Only a Trump supporter...

Image


Can't defend your Jill Stein propaganda when called out? No biggie. I mean, why bother? You go from being a Ron Paul supporter to a Sanders/Stein fanatic pretty much overnight. By the time the 2018 elections roll around you will probably be supporting David Duke. I'll check back in with you then.

You're acting like Bootz, again. You can't even admit when you've done something stupid. You're making up propaganda that you want me to defend against? LOL!! YOU are the one making up reasons why Stein is pushing for this (or "explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks", as you call it). In case you actually do want to understand the truth, she is pushing for a recount in those states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.
Link:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... sults.html

I love the irony of of you attempting to bash me for supporting candidates with integrity while you openly support racist, xenophobic, divisive, narcissistic, scam artist, etc.. Donald ****ing Trump. LOL!!

And BTW, Ron Paul all but endorsed Jill Stein, himself, and said she's the best on foreign policy.
Link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ill-stein/
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:09 am

sanka wrote:Trump in 4 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

He's going to stop spray painting himself orange?
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:39 am

@realdonaldtrump

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!


So the PEOTUS is suggesting that protesting should be punishable by removing citizenship?

This doesn't scare anyone?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:33 am

Corsair wrote:
@realdonaldtrump

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!


So the PEOTUS is suggesting that protesting should be punishable by removing citizenship?

This doesn't scare anyone?


No, because I don't plan burning any American Flags. It is possible to protest without burning the flag. Those on the alt/radical left just resort to this form of protest because it gets a reaction.

A law like this would never pass, and would be difficult to even get introduced to Congress. Hillary Clinton actually co-sponsored a bi-partisan 'Flag Protection' law back in 2005 that would have made burning the American Flag punishable by a $100k fine AND up to 1 year imprisonment.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 7528
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 316 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Nano » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:13 pm

If you're burning the flag, you probably don't want to be here anyways.
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 5507
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby HamBone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Corsair wrote:
@realdonaldtrump

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!


So the PEOTUS is suggesting that protesting should be punishable by removing citizenship?

This doesn't scare anyone?


It certainly is troubling...burning the flag is a legal from of protest. It may be an ***hole thing to do...but, being an ***hole is protected under the Constitution.
HamBone
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:44 pm

As American citizens, burning the flag is a protest protected by first amendment rights.

When you start throwing protestors in jail for protesting you are bordering autocracy. Then you villianize the media and neuter them. Then you gerrymander the elections while inventing new voting restrictions because "2 million (fake) illegal votes were cast" and the next thing you know, Republicans won't stand up to Trump's third term.

Unless legislators stand up to him (like you guys keep hoping for) we are going down a dangerous path.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Nano wrote:If you're burning the flag, you probably don't want to be here anyways.

So it's ok to jail protestors and strip them of their citizenship?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:48 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Corsair wrote:
So the PEOTUS is suggesting that protesting should be punishable by removing citizenship?

This doesn't scare anyone?


No, because I don't plan burning any American Flags.


You have a very limited way of looking at the world.

Don't worry, I'll still be here sticking up for your rights when they are taken away, too.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby HamBone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Corsair wrote:As American citizens, burning the flag is a protest protected by first amendment rights.

When you start throwing protestors in jail for protesting you are bordering autocracy. Then you villianize the media and neuter them. Then you gerrymander the elections while inventing new voting restrictions because "2 million (fake) illegal votes were cast" and the next thing you know, Republicans won't stand up to Trump's third term.

Unless legislators stand up to him (like you guys keep hoping for) we are going down a dangerous path.


Trump's third term? That's about as likely as Obama's third term was...
HamBone
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby SDBucs » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:58 pm

2005 Hilary proposes punishment for flag burning. Fitting thread as now the question is not Trump or Clinton it's Trump AND Clinton.
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby HamBone » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:33 pm

SDBucs wrote:2005 Hilary proposes punishment for flag burning. Fitting thread as now the question is not Trump or Clinton it's Trump AND Clinton.


The difference is that Hillary is not the President-elect...
HamBone
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:51 pm

HamBone wrote:
SDBucs wrote:2005 Hilary proposes punishment for flag burning. Fitting thread as now the question is not Trump or Clinton it's Trump AND Clinton.


The difference is that Hillary is not the President-elect...


Thank goodness.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 7528
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 316 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Corsair wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
No, because I don't plan burning any American Flags.


You have a very limited way of looking at the world.

Don't worry, I'll still be here sticking up for your rights when they are taken away, too.


Gee thanks. I wouldn't know what I would do if some liberal in California wasn't sticking up for my rights by posting on a football message board. Oh that's right, I've already served my county and done my part to protect our great nation, our differing opinions, and the freedoms we all enjoy. Just b/c you feel the flag is just a piece of cloth that can be desecrated to protest when you don't get your way doesn't mean everyone feels that way.
Last edited by DreadNaught on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 7528
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 316 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Corsair wrote:As American citizens, burning the flag is a protest protected by first amendment rights.

When you start throwing protestors in jail for protesting you are bordering autocracy. Then you villianize the media and neuter them. Then you gerrymander the elections while inventing new voting restrictions because "2 million (fake) illegal votes were cast" and the next thing you know, Republicans won't stand up to Trump's third term.

Unless legislators stand up to him (like you guys keep hoping for) we are going down a dangerous path.


Autocracy?? Third term? C'mon now Corsair, Trump is NOT going to be able to rewrite the Constitution (even if he wanted) any more the liberals are with their meaningless petition to do away with the electoral collage. You sound just like those on the right when they thought Obama considered himself a King. It's all rhetoric being fed to scare those that blindly follow an ideology.

Trump said their should be consequences for burning the flag, which is something that had bi-partisan support by your champion Hillary Clinton. Like I posted before, such proposal would never even make it the floor of the House, just like Clinton's didn't.

IN regards the media, they made their bed by colluding with the Clinton campaign/DNC during the election cycle. Perhaps had they done their job and NOT played favorites they wouldn't be in this situation.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 7528
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 316 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:57 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Corsair wrote:
You have a very limited way of looking at the world.

Don't worry, I'll still be here sticking up for your rights when they are taken away, too.


Gee thanks. I wouldn't know what I would do if some liberal in California wasn't sticking up for my rights by posting on a football message board. Oh that's right, I've already served my county and done my part to protect our great nation, our differing opinions, and the freedoms we all enjoy. Just b/c you feel the flag is just a piece of cloth that can be desecrated to protest when you don't get your way doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

Well, that's sad.

You spent all that time in the military, and now you are willing to give up on basic freedoms? Why, are those freedoms not important? Because you aren't currently protesting? It's a slippery slope.

I thought people who fought for their country usually say "I don't agree with what you are saying, but I fought for your right to say it."

Not you though? You don't think people have the right to protest because "not everybody feels that way".

It worries me that a soon to be sitting president is floating the idea of jailing people for protest, or taking away their citizenship.

I guess I'm alone. Not even progressives want to stand up.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Corsair wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Gee thanks. I wouldn't know what I would do if some liberal in California wasn't sticking up for my rights by posting on a football message board. Oh that's right, I've already served my county and done my part to protect our great nation, our differing opinions, and the freedoms we all enjoy. Just b/c you feel the flag is just a piece of cloth that can be desecrated to protest when you don't get your way doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

Well, that's sad.

You spent all that time in the military, and now you are willing to give up on basic freedoms? Why, are those freedoms not important? Because you aren't currently protesting? It's a slippery slope.

I thought people who fought for their country usually say "I don't agree with what you are saying, but I fought for your right to say it."

Not you though? You don't think people have the right to protest because "not everybody feels that way".

It worries me that a soon to be sitting president is floating the idea of jailing people for protest, or taking away their citizenship.

I guess I'm alone. Not even progressives want to stand up.


I don't equate burning the Flag to a "basic freedom", not did I EVER say people don't have the right to protest. In fact I fully support the right to peacefully assemble and make your issue heard. It's a core American principle/freedom that makes our country great. But all acts of protest are not equal imo nor should they all fall under the broad umbrella of "basic freedoms". I think it's a slippery slope because people are saying all forms of protests should be protected by the 1A. I'm not sure if pissing on the graves in Arlington National Cemetery is against the law, but if it's not I would hope someone that thinks like you wouldn't resort to such an tactic to 'protest' because it's protected under the 1st Amendment. When it comes desecrating symbols that represent our freedoms, I personally would not of have issue if there were some clarity on what is ok and what isn't. It saddens me when I see people burning the flag because of what it represents to me and what I know countless of people have sacrificed for that piece of cloth and what it stands for. But I also know not everyone shares my opinion, so I'll support what I believe in and imagine you'll do the same.

But fear not, your right burn our flag will not be taken away regardless of what Trump mentions on social media, just like it wasn't when Hillary proposed fining people $100k AND putting them in prison with an actual law, and not just some tweet.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 7528
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 316 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:51 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Can't defend your Jill Stein propaganda when called out? No biggie. I mean, why bother? You go from being a Ron Paul supporter to a Sanders/Stein fanatic pretty much overnight. By the time the 2018 elections roll around you will probably be supporting David Duke. I'll check back in with you then.

You're acting like Bootz, again. You can't even admit when you've done something stupid. You're making up propaganda that you want me to defend against? LOL!! YOU are the one making up reasons why Stein is pushing for this (or "explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks", as you call it). In case you actually do want to understand the truth, she is pushing for a recount in those states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.
Link:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... sults.html

I love the irony of of you attempting to bash me for supporting candidates with integrity while you openly support racist, xenophobic, divisive, narcissistic, scam artist, etc.. Donald ****ing Trump. LOL!!

And BTW, Ron Paul all but endorsed Jill Stein, himself, and said she's the best on foreign policy.
Link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ill-stein/


Do you even read the articles you link? Ron Paul said he could see how a progressive would vote for Jill Stein. He did not endorse her. A Libertarian is the exact opposite of a Progressive. Like Ron Paul is going to endorse someone who is in favor of reparations for slavery, wants to free Mumia Abu Jamal and various other cop killers, wants single-payer socialized healthcare, wants the taxpayers to fund free college education for everyone in the nation...the whole notion is absurd.

I guess they both said good things about Edward Snowden, but Ron Paul would not make him Secretary of State like Jill Stein wants to. Ron Paul is actually a sane political thinker with sound ideas whether you agree with them or not while Jill Stein is a raving maniac. It's asinine to equate the two.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:You're acting like Bootz, again. You can't even admit when you've done something stupid. You're making up propaganda that you want me to defend against? LOL!! YOU are the one making up reasons why Stein is pushing for this (or "explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks", as you call it). In case you actually do want to understand the truth, she is pushing for a recount in those states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.
Link:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... sults.html

I love the irony of of you attempting to bash me for supporting candidates with integrity while you openly support racist, xenophobic, divisive, narcissistic, scam artist, etc.. Donald ****ing Trump. LOL!!

And BTW, Ron Paul all but endorsed Jill Stein, himself, and said she's the best on foreign policy.
Link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ill-stein/


Do you even read the articles you link? Ron Paul said he could see how a progressive would vote for Jill Stein. He did not endorse her. A Libertarian is the exact opposite of a Progressive. Like Ron Paul is going to endorse someone who is in favor of reparations for slavery, wants to free Mumia Abu Jamal and various other cop killers, wants single-payer socialized healthcare, wants the taxpayers to fund free college education for everyone in the nation...the whole notion is absurd.

I guess they both said good things about Edward Snowden, but Ron Paul would not make him Secretary of State like Jill Stein wants to. Ron Paul is actually a sane political thinker with sound ideas whether you agree with them or not while Jill Stein is a raving maniac. It's asinine to equate the two.

Jesus, dude. I didn't say he endorsed Stein. I don't know how hard that is to understand. I seriously laughed out loud at a Trump supporter telling me that another candidate is a raving manic. Seriously, thank you for that.

Anyways, how about we get back on topic here and you tell me how I am the one that can't defend my Jill Stein propaganda while I'm supporting my argument with links and facts and you're the one ironically "explicating the psychology of Jill Stein for us lay folks". Just because she wants to ensure the integrity of the votes in a couple of states that Trump won, you start throwing a hissy fit about how it's in support of Hillary. ****, Stein actually went after Hillary on twitter for joining in the recount effort only after Stein got the ball rolling. Again, this is about ensuring the integrity of the election and finding ways to fix it if there was an issue. This should be a cause that every American should be behind. I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that. Just because Brietbart or InfoWars says that this is to oust Trump doesn't make it true. Do some damn research. Open your mind.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Corsair wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Gee thanks. I wouldn't know what I would do if some liberal in California wasn't sticking up for my rights by posting on a football message board. Oh that's right, I've already served my county and done my part to protect our great nation, our differing opinions, and the freedoms we all enjoy. Just b/c you feel the flag is just a piece of cloth that can be desecrated to protest when you don't get your way doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

Well, that's sad.

You spent all that time in the military, and now you are willing to give up on basic freedoms? Why, are those freedoms not important? Because you aren't currently protesting? It's a slippery slope.

I thought people who fought for their country usually say "I don't agree with what you are saying, but I fought for your right to say it."

Not you though? You don't think people have the right to protest because "not everybody feels that way".

It worries me that a soon to be sitting president is floating the idea of jailing people for protest, or taking away their citizenship.

I guess I'm alone. Not even progressives want to stand up.

The problem with your argument is that you don't care that Hillary co-sponsored a bill to make it a criminal offense, but when Trump does it's a huge problem. You can't have it both ways.

Personally, I honestly don't feel strongly about the subject. I don't think that the laws/constitution should change on this issue....no matter which side of the isle is sponsoring the bill. I don't think it should be a punishable.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Who said I didn't have a problem with it no matter who sponsors the bill? I don't care if Bernie Sanders wrote the bill, I'd be against it. I simply don't want to respond to the deflection attempts made.

Trump, the President, is the issue right now. Trump is the one trying to deligitimize the fourth estate, Trump is the one who is spreading rumors to help him enact stricter voting laws and Trump is the one who wants to throw protestors in jail or renounce their citizenship.

What do these things all have in common, Delt? Each and every one of them could derail our fragile democracy. But your still hung up on your hatred of Hillary (or me, I can't tell).
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:32 am

Corsair wrote:Who said I didn't have a problem with it no matter who sponsors the bill? I don't care if Bernie Sanders wrote the bill, I'd be against it. I simply don't want to respond to the deflection attempts made.

Trump, the President, is the issue right now. Trump is the one trying to deligitimize the fourth estate, Trump is the one who is spreading rumors to help him enact stricter voting laws and Trump is the one who wants to throw protestors in jail or renounce their citizenship.

What do these things all have in common, Delt? Each and every one of them could derail our fragile democracy. But your still hung up on your hatred of Hillary (or me, I can't tell).


The fourth estate hardly needs Trump, they are delegitimizing themselves just fine on their own. To your second point, how is Trump trying to enact stricter voting laws? If he is trying to get voters to do anything more than show an ID I will be behind you 100 percent.

3rd, Trump cannot take away anyone's citizenship no matter what they do. He cannot throw anyone in jail for burning a flag either. He tweets like 16-year old girl with all the exclamation points. Such dramatic tweets and you responses to these tweets are overflowing with drama as well. I think, for your sake, you should stop following his Twitter feed.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Ken Carson » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Corsair wrote:Who said I didn't have a problem with it no matter who sponsors the bill? I don't care if Bernie Sanders wrote the bill, I'd be against it. I simply don't want to respond to the deflection attempts made.


But that's the whole issue of disingenuous political discourse. If it's a bad idea, it's a bad idea. I am with you that what Trump tweeted is freaking scary. Holy ****, is it scary. Like Fidel Castro scary. But we should also acknowledge that the same bad idea was had by Hilary. And take some solace in the fact that it was never even put up for a vote because of how un-American it is.
Image
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Corsair » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Corsair wrote:Who said I didn't have a problem with it no matter who sponsors the bill? I don't care if Bernie Sanders wrote the bill, I'd be against it. I simply don't want to respond to the deflection attempts made.


But that's the whole issue of disingenuous political discourse. If it's a bad idea, it's a bad idea. I am with you that what Trump tweeted is freaking scary. Holy ****, is it scary. Like Fidel Castro scary. But we should also acknowledge that the same bad idea was had by Hilary. And take some solace in the fact that it was never even put up for a vote because of how un-American it is.

I more than a little tired of people telling me that "Trump could never do that"

"Trump will never run for President"
"Trump will never win a state"
"Trump won't win the primary"
"Trump will never be President"

Who's going to stop him?

A Яepublican Congress that appears to have abandoned their core values?
A conservative SCOTUS with an illegitimate Justice?
A neutered Democratic party that doesn't appear to be willing to stand up to Pelosi, Brazille, Wasserman, etc... never mind Trump?

If I were you I'd stop telling people that "Trump can't do that" and start figuring out ways to stop him, on a grassroots level.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Alpha » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Corsair wrote:
@realdonaldtrump

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!


So the PEOTUS is suggesting that protesting should be punishable by removing citizenship?

This doesn't scare anyone?


It damn sure should.

But it won't.

Because: Ignorance.
Alpha
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 66 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Corsair, NYBF, PanteraCanes, Rocker, uscbucsfan and 4 guests