Trump or Clinton

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Your hope for President of our great nation: Trump or Clinton

Clinton
40%
Trump
60%

Total votes : 40

Trump or Clinton

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue May 03, 2016 10:18 pm

And go.
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Babeinbucland

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby Nano » Tue May 03, 2016 11:22 pm

Jason Licht
Nano

Postby VauntedTampa2 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Something G-rated: I've only met one person who will admit they're voting for Clinton.
Something not G-rated: I went with Trump... and it felt like playing the "would you rather" game....would you rather finger your mom, or go down on your sister. Yuck.
VauntedTampa2

Postby Crocaneers » Tue May 03, 2016 11:38 pm

I'm going with the experience factor .. not the party ... I seriously don't get the love for Trump, and thoughts he would do anything more than turn DC into a Reality show.

I think there does need to be an option to see who wont vote
Crocaneers

Postby Wesmon » Wed May 04, 2016 1:05 am

Trump and Hillary are the only choices? You should edit your poll.
Wesmon

Postby Wesmon » Wed May 04, 2016 1:06 am

Crocaneers wrote:I'm going with the experience factor .. not the party ... I seriously don't get the love for Trump, and thoughts he would do anything more than turn DC into a Reality show.

I think there does need to be an option to see who wont vote

I won't vote for either of em but I will be voting.
Wesmon

Postby SDBucs » Wed May 04, 2016 2:41 am

Clinton is literally the definition of corrupt politician.

How can anybody in their right mind not see this/vote for her?

I mean I'm a Trump guy but even Bernie vs Clinton I go Bernie every day of the week.

Clinton IS corruption. She cannot win this and should not, the public has woken up.

$200,000 in "speaking fees", are you ****ing kidding me? It's called a legal bribe.

Close relations with KKK grand dragon? Oh right the media didn't cover this now did they.

20+ years in this incompetent government, a member of numerous scandals.

What the hell do people see in this bitch?

You know that the same guy, George Soros, funds both Kasich and Hilary? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SDBucs

Postby Wenchy » Wed May 04, 2016 6:18 am

Here's the thing, I don't like Trump at all, but I loathe Hillary. If someone held a gun to my head and told me those were my only two choices, I would have to vote for Trump. But I'm certain that afterwards, I would feel like going home and taking a bleach bath.
Wenchy

Postby deltbucs » Wed May 04, 2016 8:12 am

SDBucs wrote:Clinton is literally the definition of corrupt politician.

How can anybody in their right mind not see this/vote for her?

I mean I'm a Trump guy but even Bernie vs Clinton I go Bernie every day of the week.

Clinton IS corruption. She cannot win this and should not, the public has woken up.

$200,000 in "speaking fees", are you ****ing kidding me? It's called a legal bribe.

Close relations with KKK grand dragon? Oh right the media didn't cover this now did they.

20+ years in this incompetent government, a member of numerous scandals.

What the hell do people see in this bitch?

You know that the same guy, George Soros, funds both Kasich and Hilary? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trump is also the definition of corruptions. He been corrupting politicians by donating large sums of money to them for decades. ****....He's donated a ton of money to the Clintons.
deltbucs

: Trump or Clinton

Postby paco74 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:14 am

Wenchy wrote:Here's the thing, I don't like Trump at all, but I loathe Hillary. If someone held a gun to my head and told me those were my only two choices, I would have to vote for Trump. But I'm certain that afterwards, I would feel like going home and taking a bleach bath.

I hear this a lot...and I mean a lot.

My response is simple, why cut off your nose to spite your face?

I'm a Bernie man, but if my choices are a moderate progressive exuding "status quo" vibes vs Trump (no adjectives needed), then I have to go Hillary.

The repercussions of a Trump presidency could be disastrous, and I don't mean in the long run.

I admit that there are some things I agree with Trump on,common sense stuff, not the off the wall Trump rhetoric, but he is too much of a loose cannon. No thanks.
paco74

Postby Zarniwoop » Wed May 04, 2016 8:23 am

Wenchy wrote:Here's the thing, I don't like Trump at all, but I loathe Hillary. If someone held a gun to my head and told me those were my only two choices, I would have to vote for Trump. But I'm certain that afterwards, I would feel like going home and taking a bleach bath.

^
Zarniwoop

Postby NYBF » Wed May 04, 2016 8:39 am

You know what would be great?
NYBF

Postby DreadNaught » Wed May 04, 2016 8:45 am

This poll sucks
DreadNaught

Postby HamBone » Wed May 04, 2016 8:56 am

Wesmon wrote:
I won't vote for either of em but I will be voting.

This
HamBone

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed May 04, 2016 9:22 am

Hillary is the personification of everything Trump is campaigning against. (aside from her being white and rich)

Trump is the personification of everyone funding Hillary and the personification of what Sanders is campaigning against.

America is the personification of everything Mike Judge wrote about.

I'm going to need $2,000,000 and 5 one way tickets to Frankfurt.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Kress » Wed May 04, 2016 9:26 am

NYBF wrote:You know what would be great?
Kress

Postby Buc2 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:28 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Hillary is the personification of everything Trump is campaigning against. (aside from her being white and rich)

Trump is the personification of everyone funding Hillary and the personification of what Sanders is campaigning against.

It doesn't cost that much to go from WV to KY. :ninja:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed May 04, 2016 9:30 am

Buc2 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Hillary is the personification of everything Trump is campaigning against. (aside from her being white and rich)

It doesn't cost that much to go from WV to KY. :ninja:

:cussingblack: :cussing: :birdiedoublered: :jumpinganger: :fire:
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Corsair » Wed May 04, 2016 11:12 am

Trump is literally the definition of the one who has been corrupting the politicians. He's the one who has been paying the speaking fees to get access to politicians. He's the one who has benefited from sending jobs overseas. He will sink this economy, he will start wars, he will make money from all of it.
Corsair

Postby Wenchy » Wed May 04, 2016 11:18 am

Corsair wrote:

Trump is literally the definition of the one who has been corrupting the politicians. He's the one who has been paying the speaking fees to get access to politicians. He's the one who has benefited from sending jobs overseas. He will sink this economy, he will start wars, he will make money from all of it.

I'll take "The Dead Zone" plot for $200, Alex.
Wenchy

Postby Corsair » Wed May 04, 2016 11:21 am

You'll also vote for a nuclear Suadi Arabia. And the most sexist president of our lifetime.
Corsair

Postby Wenchy » Wed May 04, 2016 11:23 am

Corsair wrote: And the most sexist president of our lifetime.

But I said don't think I can bring myself to vote for Hillary.
Wenchy

Postby SDBucs » Wed May 04, 2016 11:28 am

Corsair wrote:

You are so uninformed. Where along the way has Trump expressed desire for war? What of his policies do you think will tank the economy? Hmmm. I wonder, as a logical person, who would know macroeconomic policy better. The politician who didnt have a real job for 30 years, the corrupt politician, or the master of business and real estate. I wonder.

Wow so you're telling me Trump benefitted from overseas labor? Wow. So he found a way to lower costs and did so? But hurr durr America first right? Here is a crazy concept. It is and was completely illogical to put that labor here due to costs and conditions. But by making it more profitable to operate in America, Trump not only gets to bring the labor back here but so do countless other corporations. Crazy idea. Business is about profits. You can want American made products but still be looking to maximize profits.

So you're telling me also that the multibillionaire, who for decades and decades has expressed disdain for our political system, who is quoted decades ago saying he'r consider running if he felt things got bad enough, who literally got fined for flying his American flag too high, whos message is "America first", that this guy is only in it for the money. Come on.
Last edited by SDBucs on Wed May 04, 2016 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
SDBucs

Postby Corsair » Wed May 04, 2016 11:30 am

Wenchy wrote:
Corsair wrote: And the most sexist president of our lifetime.

But I said don't think I can bring myself to vote for Hillary.

Funny.
But I find it hard to believe that women would rally behind Trump. Talk about not understanding a candidate and how it affects your own interests.
Corsair

Postby Wenchy » Wed May 04, 2016 11:35 am

Corsair wrote:
Wenchy wrote:But I said don't think I can bring myself to vote for Hillary.

Funny.
But I find it hard to believe that women would rally behind Trump. Talk about not understanding a candidate and how it affects your own interests.

Whoa! I totally misread that "sexist" comment before. I thought you had written "sexiest" as a joke and were just using bad grammar, haha.

Anyway, I don't support Trump. Honestly, I don't support any of them.
Wenchy

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed May 04, 2016 11:39 am

SDBucs wrote:
Corsair wrote:

You are so uninformed. Where along the way has Trump expressed desire for war? What of his policies do you think will tank the economy? Hmmm. I wonder, as a logical person, who would know macroeconomic policy better. The politician who didnt have a real job for 30 years, the corrupt politician, or the master of business and real estate. I wonder.

Wow so you're telling me Trump benefitted from overseas labor? Wow. So he found a way to lower costs and did so? But hurr durr America first right? Here is a crazy concept. It is and was completely illogical to put that labor here due to costs and conditions. But by making it more profitable to operate in America, Trump not only gets to bring the labor back here but so do countless other corporations. Crazy idea. Business is about profits. You can want American made products but still be looking to maximize profits.

So you're telling me also that the multibillionaire, who for decades and decades has expressed disdain for our political system, who is quoted decades ago saying he'r consider running if he felt things got bad enough, who literally got fined for flying his American flag too high, that this guy is only in it for the money. Come on.

You have a handful of false assumptions here.

Not only has he spoken in favor of war, he has spoken of killing noncombatants which is a war crime.

Trump's tax strategy is a continuation and expansion of supply side economic theory which over the last 35 years has led to the loss of the middle class. Businesses need customers.

No trade policy by Trump or even Sanders will "bring back" those manufacturing jobs. Manufacturing capacity has increased in the US despite the decline of manufacturing labor. Trump can only renegotiate Trade deals that can greater benefit US manufacturers and grow the economy (to some extent) and this is by far the most reasonable thing he is campaigning on.

Donald Trump is not an altruistic man. Nothing in his history suggests any consideration for anyone other than himself. (no big deal in the business community) He is in it for himself.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Jimmy McGill » Wed May 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Most politicians make promises but don'tr keep them. What scares me about Hillary is that she'll keep hers.
Jimmy McGill

Postby RedLeader » Wed May 04, 2016 12:14 pm

RedLeader

Postby Jessie's Girl » Wed May 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Jessie's Girl

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed May 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Mountaineer Buc

Next

Return to Politics and Religion