Trump or Clinton

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Your hope for President of our great nation: Trump or Clinton

Clinton
40%
Trump
60%

Total votes : 40

Re: Trump or Clinton

Postby deltbucs » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:27 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:So we're back in you imagining up your own reason as to why Stein wants the recount again. The thing you accused me of. Stein has repeatedly gone after Clinton. There is zero reason to believe that Stein would want Clinton to win. You're making up your own narrative to throw a hissy fit about. Lol!!
Are your going to pout about SNL doing parodies like they've done for decades like your hero keeps doing? LOL!!

I think she would obviously prefer Clinton to win, but that's not the main reason she is doing this. She is doing this for herself, to up her cred with the Liberal establishment for the future, to build a donor base for future elections. Your contention that this is some altruistic attempt to ensure that Russians are not hacking into our elections is naive. Her actions are proving this to be true. Again, NH was decided by 3,000 votes and Michigan was decided by over 10 times that total. Let's see her recount a state that Hillary won to prove your faith in her objective crusade for fair elections.

Holy ****, guy. This all started because you said that I was the one pretending to be in Stein's mind knowing what she's thinking. The irony could not be more thick. I've repeatedly backed up my argument with facts and you are making assumptions based on nothing. I'll type slower this time to see if you can understand....
Stein is pushing for a recount in those specific states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. If there is a study done that shows that is likely the case in NH, there's nothing to show that she's wouldn't do the same there.
Stein has never been easier on Clinton that Trump. I'd even argue that she's gone after Clinton more...INCLUDING THE FACT THAT SHE JUST WENT AFTER CLINTON for only joining the recount effort after Stein got the ball rolling. Yet you somehow think that she is doing this in support of Clinton. You have no idea what you're talking about. Period.
deltbucs

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:46 am

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
I think she would obviously prefer Clinton to win, but that's not the main reason she is doing this. She is doing this for herself, to up her cred with the Liberal establishment for the future, to build a donor base for future elections. Your contention that this is some altruistic attempt to ensure that Russians are not hacking into our elections is naive. Her actions are proving this to be true. Again, NH was decided by 3,000 votes and Michigan was decided by over 10 times that total. Let's see her recount a state that Hillary won to prove your faith in her objective crusade for fair elections.

Holy ****, guy. This all started because you said that I was the one pretending to be in Stein's mind knowing what she's thinking. The irony could not be more thick. I've repeatedly backed up my argument with facts and you are making assumptions based on nothing. I'll type slower this time to see if you can understand....
Stein is pushing for a recount in those specific states because a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers believe they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. If there is a study done that shows that is likely the case in NH, there's nothing to show that she's wouldn't do the same there.
Stein has never been easier on Clinton that Trump. I'd even argue that she's gone after Clinton more...INCLUDING THE FACT THAT SHE JUST WENT AFTER CLINTON for only joining the recount effort after Stein got the ball rolling. Yet you somehow think that she is doing this in support of Clinton. You have no idea what you're talking about. Period.

Maybe you would know what you are talking about if you would actually read the post you are responding to first. I clearly said she is doing this to further her own interests, not in support of Clinton. I only said she would prefer Clinton over Trump, which is obvious to everyone except you I guess.

You might be right in your assertion that Trump is a fraud, but for you to then not call this ideologue out and to shill for her reveals you to be a hypocrite at best or a moron at worst. She got no ball rolling here; the only thing this huckster accomplished was a personal 120,000 name donor list which was her goal all along. Why is she not recounting Pennsylvania now? She has the money to do it. These are Democrat computer scientists and lawyers you speak of, arn't they? The only fraud here is Jill Stein and she already accomplished her goal.

Watch the interview she gave yesterday with Chris Wallace. The woman is a liar, railing on about black people in Detroit leaving the top of their ballots blank as if there is some conspiracy there. I left the top of my ballot blank, too. I certainly was not going to vote for her pathetic ass.
Brazen331

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 am

So, Stein does what Trump said he would do and Republicans get pissed and Democrats are totally behind it.

Classic.
mightyleemoon

Postby Corsair » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Stein is pushing for a federal recount for Pennysylvania today.
Corsair

Postby deltbucs » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Holy ****, guy. This all started because you said that I was the one pretending to be in Stein's mind knowing what she's thinking. The irony could not be more thick. I've repeatedly backed up my argument with facts and you are making assumptions based on nothing. I'll type slower this time to see if you can understand....

Maybe you would know what you are talking about if you would actually read the post you are responding to first. I clearly said she is doing this to further her own interests, not in support of Clinton. I only said she would prefer Clinton over Trump, which is obvious to everyone except you I guess.

You might be right in your assertion that Trump is a fraud, but for you to then not call this ideologue out and to shill for her reveals you to be a hypocrite at best or a moron at worst. She got no ball rolling here; the only thing this huckster accomplished was a personal 120,000 name donor list which was her goal all along. Why is she not recounting Pennsylvania now? She has the money to do it. These are Democrat computer scientists and lawyers you speak of, arn't they? The only fraud here is Jill Stein and she already accomplished her goal.

Watch the interview she gave yesterday with Chris Wallace. The woman is a liar, railing on about black people in Detroit leaving the top of their ballots blank as if there is some conspiracy there. I left the top of my ballot blank, too. I certainly was not going to vote for her pathetic ass.

She's been hammering away at Hillary and the democratic establishments for years and she's still doing it. You're just making up the fact that you think that she is trying to gain their support. The are no facts to back this up. Quite the opposite. Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Do some damn research (outside of Breitbart and InfoWars). Open your mind.
deltbucs

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Corsair wrote:Stein is pushing for a federal recount for Pennysylvania today.

Good. I read a day or 2 ago that she was stopping her push because of a million dollar bond that would have to be posted before beginning. She has raised millions more for this effort that she did for her 2012 and 2016 Presidential runs combined. If people are giving her money specifically to count votes then every penny should be spent on counting votes. If she does that it's all good. None of this money should be used for a future run for Mayor of Chicago or anything along that line.
Brazen331

Postby HamBone » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:This was not cool at all.

But that in no way justifies this.

GREENVILLE, Miss. — Mississippi authorities have made an arrest in the burning of an African-American church spray-painted with the words, “Vote Trump.”
Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain says Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, who is African-American, is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship.

McClinton was arrested Wednesday. Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, was burned and vandalized Nov. 1, a week before the presidential election.

It was not immediately clear whether McClinton is represented by an attorney.

Greenville is a Mississippi River port city of about 32,100 people, and about 78 percent of its residents are African-American.

After the fire, Hopewell congregants began worshipping in a chapel at predominantly white First Baptist Church of Greenville.

Fire Chief Ruben Brown told The Associated Press the sanctuary of Hopewell M.B Church sustained heavy damage in the fire, while the kitchen and pastor’s office received water and smoke damage.

The words “Vote Trump” were also spray-painted on an outside wall of the church.
HamBone

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Interesting.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby deltbucs » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:54 am

HamBone wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:This was not cool at all.

But that in no way justifies this.

GREENVILLE, Miss. — Mississippi authorities have made an arrest in the burning of an African-American church spray-painted with the words, “Vote Trump.”
Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain says Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, who is African-American, is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship.

McClinton was arrested Wednesday. Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, was burned and vandalized Nov. 1, a week before the presidential election.

It was not immediately clear whether McClinton is represented by an attorney.

Greenville is a Mississippi River port city of about 32,100 people, and about 78 percent of its residents are African-American.

After the fire, Hopewell congregants began worshipping in a chapel at predominantly white First Baptist Church of Greenville.

Fire Chief Ruben Brown told The Associated Press the sanctuary of Hopewell M.B Church sustained heavy damage in the fire, while the kitchen and pastor’s office received water and smoke damage.

The words “Vote Trump” were also spray-painted on an outside wall of the church.

Good to see that it looks like they caught the person that did it.
deltbucs

Previous

Return to Politics and Religion