Page 215 of 247

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:49 pm
by WalterGronkite
Mountaineer Buc wrote:
WalterGronkite wrote:

We’ve been dropping bombs in the Middle East for 60 years.

So why not turn it up a couple more notches amirite?


No, it’s not. But your post implies it’s all Ben and Michael Bolton’s fault.

They aren’t the reason

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:27 pm
by PrimeMinister
Rocker wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:When Pedophiles aren’t enough you can count on those in the GOP to vote for someone worse.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/21/neo-nazi-wins-republican-nomination-for-illinois-congressional-seat-.html

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones has won the Republican nomination for one of Illinois' congressional seats.


Jones, a Holocaust denier and self-described former leader of the American Nazi Party, won the nomination by running as the sole candidate in Tuesday's GOP primary for the 3rd District outside Chicago.

Jones, 70, will try to unseat the incumbent, Rep. Dan Lipinski, who narrowly edged challenger Marie Newman in the Democratic primary.

The 51-year-old Lipinski will be a strong favorite to retain the seat, which he has held since 2005, and which his father previously held.

The state Republican Party has said it wants nothing to do with Jones, who became the GOP's standard-bearer in the district after five prior failed attempts to win the nomination.

"Even if only myself and my wife voted for me, I'd win the primary because the Republican Party screwed up big time," Jones told The New York Times.

The party, which was not able to find anyone to run against Jones in the primary, says it will try to get an independent to run in the race.

"Arthur Jones is not a real Republican — he is a Nazi whose disgusting, bigoted views have no place in our nation's discourse," Illinois GOP Chairman Tim Schneider said in a statement.


Hold up. The article you quoted refutes your statement. There wasn’t another candidate. Furthermore, Illinois GOP Chairman, as quoted, decried the nomination.

What’s your point?


Damn

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:05 pm
by Mountaineer Buc
WalterGronkite wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:So why not turn it up a couple more notches amirite?


No, it’s not. But your post implies it’s all Ben and Michael Bolton’s fault.

They aren’t the reason

Michael Bolton is a warmonger!

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:09 pm
by uscbucsfan
Mountaineer Buc wrote:
WalterGronkite wrote:
No, it’s not. But your post implies it’s all Ben and Michael Bolton’s fault.

They aren’t the reason

Michael Bolton is a warmonger!

Damn him!

Image

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:29 pm
by The Outsider

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:43 pm
by RedLeader
Image










#theymad

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:29 pm
by The Outsider
RedLeader wrote:Image










#theymad



Somewhat understandably.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:36 pm
by RedLeader
Five Top Leaders Of ISIS Captured By U.S.-Iraqi Coalition

On Wednesday, Iraqi officials announced that an intricate cross-border sting enabled them to capture five senior Islamic State (ISIS) leaders.

The brilliant operation, which took three months for the U.S.-Iraqi coalition to execute, started with the capture of Alwaan al-Ithawi, an Iraqi known by the nom de guerre Abu Zeid al-Iraqi, whom Iraqis say is a top aide to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. An Iraqi intelligence unit tracked al-Ithawi from Syria to the Turkish city of Sakarya. The Iraqis procured an intelligence file on al-Ithawi from the Turks; Turkish security forces arrested him February 15, then extradited him to Iraq.

After al-Ithawi had been interrogated for weeks by Iraqi and American intelligence officials who garnered information including the details and locations of other ISIS leaders, the U.S.-led coalition launched an airstrike in mid-April that killed 39 suspected ISIS members near Hajin, in the Deir el-Zour district.

Following the airstrike, Ithawi contacted several of his ISIS colleagues who had been hiding in Syria and induced them to cross the border.




Hook. Line. Sinker.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:17 pm
by DreadNaught
2018 is so confusing!

Image

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 pm
by Mountaineer Buc
Image

Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to make inroads in the national conversation when voices on your side are saying **** like this?

Sure, you guys on the right have your whackadoos too, but WTF!

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:56 pm
by bucfanclw
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Image

Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to make inroads in the national conversation when voices on your side are saying **** like this?

Sure, you guys on the right have your whackadoos too, but WTF!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/stop-killing-alligators-gatorade/

MB done got caught by a troll meme.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:16 pm
by NYBF
Image

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:23 pm
by Mountaineer Buc
:screaming:

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 am
by mdb1958
The liberals in Cali making super rich business pay for the homeless? Here ya go, wanna guess how it turns out.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:42 am
by bucfanclw
So documents have been found that show AT&T execs that were tied to Cohen magically got a private meeting with Ajit Pai shortly after they made the payments. I'll take a wild guess that this was purely coincidental and there's no concern about pay-to-play now, right?

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 am
by Ken Carson
bucfanclw wrote:So documents have been found that show AT&T execs that were tied to Cohen magically got a private meeting with Ajit Pai shortly after they made the payments. I'll take a wild guess that this was purely coincidental and there's no concern about pay-to-play now, right?


Could be evidence of something, though they definitely didn't get their money's worth with Trump denouncing the AT&T/Time Warner merger.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:11 am
by DreadNaught
Ken Carson wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So documents have been found that show AT&T execs that were tied to Cohen magically got a private meeting with Ajit Pai shortly after they made the payments. I'll take a wild guess that this was purely coincidental and there's no concern about pay-to-play now, right?


Could be evidence of something, though they definitely didn't get their money's worth with Trump denouncing the AT&T/Time Warner merger.


Pretty much a bad deal in every way for AT&T. Didn't get the alleged outcome they paid for, and got a ton of terrible PR in the process.

Obviously not a good look for Trump either as this is exactly what most people hate about American politics in that lobbying/pay-to-play is how things get done. It's a reason independent voters gravitated towards Bernie and away from Hillary.

This will come back to bite Trump on the 2020 campaign trail when he talks about the swamp. Tough to rally against lobbying when your personal lawyer was taking money from AT&T in attempt to gain influence.

Sadly you can't even get facetime w/ 99% of politicians unless you pay the gatekeepers toll. Shameful..

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:44 am
by NYBF
DreadNaught wrote:This will come back to bite Trump on the 2020 campaign trail when he talks about the swamp.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:53 am
by Zarniwoop
DreadNaught wrote:Sadly you can't even get facetime w/ 99% of politicians unless you pay the gatekeepers toll. Shameful..


I posted about this a couple months ago when that congressmen let it slip that he only takes meetings with those who contribute. It was a rare moment of truth from a politician


and it's Troll Toll


Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:17 pm
by deltbucs
Ken Carson wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So documents have been found that show AT&T execs that were tied to Cohen magically got a private meeting with Ajit Pai shortly after they made the payments. I'll take a wild guess that this was purely coincidental and there's no concern about pay-to-play now, right?


Could be evidence of something, though they definitely didn't get their money's worth with Trump denouncing the AT&T/Time Warner merger.

They got net neutrality nix among other things, I'm sure. And curious, when did Trump denounce the merger?

On an unrelated not, we've got bigger issues with the DoJ allowing the Beyer/Mansanto merger. The good news is that I bet we'll see weed prohibition be lifted soon because Big Pharma will own the seeds.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:59 pm
by RedLeader
Gina Haspel, the nominee to run the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), is all but confirmed after winning over the support of three key Senate Democrats — Sen. Mark Warner (VA), Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (ND) and Sen. Bill Nelson (FL) — on Tuesday night.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:25 am
by Alpha
RedLeader wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Right!?

It's shocking to see opinions change from IMMEDIATELY (within a few months) of the deal being done and a few YEARS after the fact.



I suppose you're the guy nominating Hitler for Time Magazine's (fake news), Man of the Year?

****ing retard.


So you really believe more than half of Americans (1 in 2 people on the street) voted for The Trumpster?



Just drown yourself.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:37 am
by Alpha
RedLeader wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Right!?

It's shocking to see opinions change from IMMEDIATELY (within a few months) of the deal being done and a few YEARS after the fact.



I suppose you're the guy nominating Hitler for Time Magazine's (fake news), Man of the Year?

****ing retard.


So you really believe more than half of Americans (1 in 2 people on the street) know enough about the Iran deal to support it?


Yeah. No.

Those are the same people voted for The Trumpster.

The "great unwashed" have NO CONCEPT of foreign policy. World events. Much less abstract concepts like how backing out of the "Iran Deal" will impact US standing and/or foreign policy in the future...or how it impacts our relationship with our European/Asian allies going forward...

The Trumpsters just want to come home after their 8 hour shift at the 7/11 and watch whatever the Walking Dead...or whatever the hot tv show is currently. Maybe after they get done banging their sisters and/or mothers. Or their place of unemployment. Whichever.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:41 am
by RedLeader
Alpha wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
So you really believe more than half of Americans (1 in 2 people on the street) voted for The Trumpster?



Just drown yourself.


Nice comeback... a week later. Lol.


****ing drunk.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:42 am
by RedLeader
Haha.. that was quite the edit..

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:46 am
by RedLeader
Alpha wrote: The Trumpsters just want to come home after their 8 hour shift at the 7/11 and watch whatever the Walking Dead...or whatever the hot tv show is currently. Maybe after they get done banging their sisters and/or mothers. Or their place of unemployment. Whichever.


Lol. This is classic ****... Please continue.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:56 am
by Mountaineer Buc

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 am
by bucfanclw

So vote for who we tell you to vote for or else everything falls apart!

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:06 pm
by Selmon Rules

Moderates really need to get control back in both parties before these far left and right whackos ruin us politically.

Re: Random Political News

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:17 pm
by DreadNaught
Gina Haspel has been confirmed by the Senate to be the next Director of the CIA.

First female CIA Director in history iirc.