Random Political News

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Random Political News

Postby Caradoc » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:40 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
What's Chicago's problem?

Not enough Democrats running things.
Caradoc

Postby Corsair » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:

Hmm, I wonder:

Justice Department Announces Findings of Investigation into Chicago Police Department
Justice Department Finds a Pattern of Civil Rights Violations by the Chicago Police Department

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice- ... department

Chicago, get that consent decree

On Jan. 13, I joined then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and others to announce the findings of the U.S. Department of Justice's investigation of the Chicago Police Department. At that news conference, I spoke honestly about how and why I believe a federal consent decree is in the best interest of both the citizens of Chicago and the brave women and men of CPD who serve and protect those citizens.

On March 10, at the request of President Donald Trump, I resigned as U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Illinois. Upon resigning, I released an open letter listing five things that, in my view, should be done to help stem the decades-old violence epidemic plaguing our South and West sides. The first thing on my short list was "get that consent decree."

Since then, Justice and the city have plodded a slow retreat. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has long expressed concern about the wisdom of federal bureaucrats micromanaging local police. And that tepidness has now enabled the city's pivot away from its commitment to federal oversight.

I understand and to a degree even share Sessions' concern. The federal consent decree process can be arduous, invasive, difficult and long. It should be used only judiciously and where absolutely necessary to fix systemic constitutional failings.

Every city is different; every police department is different; every situation is different. CPD's problems are deep and entrenched, and they have to be viewed in context. In every decade since the 1960s, major controversies of excessive force and broken accountability have plagued Chicago police. And in decade after decade, local politicians and administrations have made reform commitments and launched reform initiatives, but those commitments and initiatives, despite often good intentions, have never stuck. Through no fault of the many wonderful women and men of CPD, vagaries and shifting winds of local politics, power and priorities have let them and the people of Chicago down.

The fundamental reason we have to have a consent decree is this: The breadth of changes necessary at CPD, coupled with the sheer size of CPD, mean that reform will take years. Even with a consent decree, a strong judge and great independent monitor, it will be years — five, seven, maybe more — before the ship has turned in a way that is meaningful and sure to stick.

To me, that means the oversight has to be taken out of the context of local politics, which change, and local priorities, which shift, and put into the context of a separate sovereign with a lifetime appointment in the form of a U.S. District Court judge.

That is not big government micromanaging; that is good government, local and federal, working together and manifesting the checks and balances at the heart of our Constitution. That is exactly what our Constitution was designed to allow us to accomplish, together, as a society. The Chicago Police Department situation is a textbook example of when a federal consent decree is the right thing for everyone.

What's at stake here is not just constitutional policing and community trust. Lives are at stake. People are dying every day from gun violence. Children are dying.

Law enforcement is not the entire solution, but it's a big part. We cannot abide more years of our police not having the training, supervision, infrastructure or support they need to thrive. Now is our chance to get this right.

Keep fighting. Get that consent decree.

Zach Fardon served as the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Illinois from 2013 to 2017.
Corsair

Postby Ken Carson » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Corsair wrote:
Caradoc wrote: any time they are being mocked even a little

“Solved the refugee problem in Europe,” submitted in June.

“FBI stats don’t lie n—–. You hood rats account for more that 50% of the murder, rape, robbery, and assault in the USA.”
“I just like dancing when n—— are getting beat down by the cops.”
“Just installed a new alarm at my house, works perfectly,” submitted in June.

More here:

I guess if that's the guy you want to defend, have at it.

When you say these things in a public forum don't you waive your right to a "reasonable expectation of privacy" under the law? If he had said the same downtown on 5th and main, could he complain that someone recognized him while he recited hate speech to illicit a reaction from his audience?

If that was graffiti, would it be vandalism or would it be a hate crime?

I know you guys think trolling is cool and stuff, but if his identity was released and he lost his job and was forced to follow around a record of saying despicable things to people for the rest of his life because of his conduct online... I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. The way it is described, his identity was discovered through his reddit responses that corroborated his locations and experiences, not through any illegal or nefarious means.

It's the repercussions of Freedom of Speech. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and when your opinion is known you have no defense if people don't like your opinion and choose to distance themselves from your speech. I've heard it described as "personal responsibility" by someone, can't quite remember who said it, tho.

The guy is an absolute POS, but CNN tracking down his identity and threatening to expose him is unbelievable when they were fighting so hard against Peter Thiel and giving Gawker platform after platform when they outed Thiel and posted Hulk Hogan's sex tape under the banner of the First Amendmant.

Either you are for threatening people if you don't like what they say or you are against it. Or you are a hypocrite who, like all the other hypocrites, are for it and against it only when those thins align with your own beliefs.
Ken Carson

Postby Corsair » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Actually, like the Kathy Griffin situation it's a clear cut case of freedom of speech.

He can say whatever he wants to in a public forum, and he has no recourse when he is attributed to those comments. He was literally "broadcasting" his trolling attempts online, he has no "reasonable expectation of privacy" under the law. Despite what you may think, it isn't illegal for CNN to reveal his identity. I respect that he has the right to say whatever he wants, no matter how vile (just like KG)... but the reaction to his free speech is not something he can complain about.

From what I understand CNN was able to identify him by his careless posts on reddit which revealed his identity by revealing times/location information that was available to the public. After CNN contacted him, he deleted his entire reddit posting history. CNN may have been doing him a favor by letting him know that his identity was attainable.

The crux of this story was the apology of a repentant online troll, seems like a fair story for CNN to publish. Any perceived threat is up to the reader. The person identified has contacted CNN since the published story and gone on the record that there was no perceived threat from CNN.
Corsair

Postby Corsair » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:29 pm

GOP political strategy overheard at /pol:

The future of the Republican party is funny.
Corsair

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:11 am

Corsair wrote:GOP political strategy overheard at /pol:

Spend 1 day on /pol/ and you'll realize what a throwaway post that is
beardmcdoug

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:13 am

Corsair wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

Hmm, I wonder:

Justice Department Announces Findings of Investigation into Chicago Police Department
Justice Department Finds a Pattern of Civil Rights Violations by the Chicago Police Department

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice- ... department

Chicago, get that consent decree

On Jan. 13, I joined then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and others to announce the findings of the U.S. Department of Justice's investigation of the Chicago Police Department. At that news conference, I spoke honestly about how and why I believe a federal consent decree is in the best interest of both the citizens of Chicago and the brave women and men of CPD who serve and protect those citizens.

On March 10, at the request of President Donald Trump, I resigned as U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Illinois. Upon resigning, I released an open letter listing five things that, in my view, should be done to help stem the decades-old violence epidemic plaguing our South and West sides. The first thing on my short list was "get that consent decree."

Since then, Justice and the city have plodded a slow retreat. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has long expressed concern about the wisdom of federal bureaucrats micromanaging local police. And that tepidness has now enabled the city's pivot away from its commitment to federal oversight.

I understand and to a degree even share Sessions' concern. The federal consent decree process can be arduous, invasive, difficult and long. It should be used only judiciously and where absolutely necessary to fix systemic constitutional failings.

Every city is different; every police department is different; every situation is different. CPD's problems are deep and entrenched, and they have to be viewed in context. In every decade since the 1960s, major controversies of excessive force and broken accountability have plagued Chicago police. And in decade after decade, local politicians and administrations have made reform commitments and launched reform initiatives, but those commitments and initiatives, despite often good intentions, have never stuck. Through no fault of the many wonderful women and men of CPD, vagaries and shifting winds of local politics, power and priorities have let them and the people of Chicago down.

The fundamental reason we have to have a consent decree is this: The breadth of changes necessary at CPD, coupled with the sheer size of CPD, mean that reform will take years. Even with a consent decree, a strong judge and great independent monitor, it will be years — five, seven, maybe more — before the ship has turned in a way that is meaningful and sure to stick.

To me, that means the oversight has to be taken out of the context of local politics, which change, and local priorities, which shift, and put into the context of a separate sovereign with a lifetime appointment in the form of a U.S. District Court judge.

That is not big government micromanaging; that is good government, local and federal, working together and manifesting the checks and balances at the heart of our Constitution. That is exactly what our Constitution was designed to allow us to accomplish, together, as a society. The Chicago Police Department situation is a textbook example of when a federal consent decree is the right thing for everyone.

What's at stake here is not just constitutional policing and community trust. Lives are at stake. People are dying every day from gun violence. Children are dying.

Law enforcement is not the entire solution, but it's a big part. We cannot abide more years of our police not having the training, supervision, infrastructure or support they need to thrive. Now is our chance to get this right.

Keep fighting. Get that consent decree.

Zach Fardon served as the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Illinois from 2013 to 2017.

No im not talking about the civilian/police dynamics I'm talking about the epidemic of black-on-black and gang violence there
beardmcdoug

Postby Ken Carson » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:17 am

Corsair wrote:Actually, like the Kathy Griffin situation it's a clear cut case of freedom of speech.

He can say whatever he wants to in a public forum, and he has no recourse when he is attributed to those comments. He was literally "broadcasting" his trolling attempts online, he has no "reasonable expectation of privacy" under the law. Despite what you may think, it isn't illegal for CNN to reveal his identity. I respect that he has the right to say whatever he wants, no matter how vile (just like KG)... but the reaction to his free speech is not something he can complain about.

From what I understand CNN was able to identify him by his careless posts on reddit which revealed his identity by revealing times/location information that was available to the public. After CNN contacted him, he deleted his entire reddit posting history. CNN may have been doing him a favor by letting him know that his identity was attainable.

The crux of this story was the apology of a repentant online troll, seems like a fair story for CNN to publish. Any perceived threat is up to the reader. The person identified has contacted CNN since the published story and gone on the record that there was no perceived threat from CNN.

It would be like the Kathy Griffin thing if her identity wasn't known and the Trump administration extorted her with the threat of ruining her career unless she apologized.

Kathy Griffin intentionally got her video out to as wide an audience as possible, while some online poster was going to be outed nationally in shame.

I'm sure you would think it extremely petty if Donald had the FBI scouring internet message boards and threatening people with exposure or otherwise extorting them for posting unflattering images of him.
Ken Carson

Postby bucfanclw » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:41 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Corsair wrote:Actually, like the Kathy Griffin situation it's a clear cut case of freedom of speech.

It would be like the Kathy Griffin thing if her identity wasn't known and the Trump administration extorted her with the threat of ruining her career unless she apologized.

Kathy Griffin intentionally got her video out to as wide an audience as possible, while some online poster was going to be outed nationally in shame.

I'm sure you would think it extremely petty if Donald had the FBI scouring internet message boards and threatening people with exposure or otherwise extorting them for posting unflattering images of him.

Except the guy posted his apology before CNN was able to get in contact with him. Afterwards, he called them, verified his identity to them, and they agreed to respect his privacy. Could it be some crazy blackmail going on behind the scenes? Sure, but I really don't see what CNN would have to benefit from such a deal. It's not like people would suddenly stop trolling CNN because they forced one guy to apologise. There's really no end game there. I'm more prone to believe CNN wanted to profile the kind of people that generate stuff at T_D, tried to contact him since he put so much personal info up on the public board, he panicked when he heard the voicemail, and the rest is history.
bucfanclw

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:42 am

CNN is hilarious....aren't they the ones who used all their massive resources but couldn't find who leaked the questions to Clinton for the CNN debate?

so they aren't good at finding relevant materials but they can use their resources successfully to find a guy who makes a stupid gif?

Boy, if I were a Dem, specifically a Sanders supporter, I certainly wouldn't give CNN my money or time.
Zarniwoop

Postby bucfanclw » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:54 am

Zarniwoop wrote:CNN is hilarious....aren't they the ones who used all their massive resources but couldn't find who leaked the questions to Clinton for the CNN debate?

so they aren't good at finding relevant materials but they can use their resources successfully to find a guy who makes a stupid gif?

Boy, if I were a Dem, specifically a Sanders supporter, I certainly wouldn't give CNN my money or time.

I know it's the cool thing to hate on CNN, and I frankly don't even watch them, but how much resources are used to find the guy that was being openly pointed out and congratulated for the POTUS using his gif? The funny thing is, had he not jumped up and claimed credit (Which was incorrect to begin with since it wasn't his gif that was tweeted), then he could have avoided this whole thing. The guy wanted attention and fame until he actually got it.
bucfanclw

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:16 pm

bucfanclw wrote:Which was incorrect to begin with since it wasn't his gif that was tweeted

Lol...so, CNN didn't even that part right?
HamBone

Postby Corsair » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:31 pm

White House Warns CNN That Critical Coverage Could Cost Time Warner Its Merger
By Eric Levitz

It’s quite possible that Donald Trump would never have become president were it not for CNN. The network nurtured the reality star’s campaign in its infancy, broadcasting entire stump speeches, uninterrupted by correction or commentary. And it is likely that the president would be little more than a cultural artifact — a walking reminder of 1980s nihilism — were it not for the network’s president Jeffrey Zucker, who reintroduced Trump to the American public as a no-nonsense businessman in NBC’s The Apprentice.

But CNN is a journalistic enterprise. Or, at least, it plays one on TV. And so when a politician spews vicious, obvious lies on a near-daily basis — and directs a good portion of that venom at the free press itself — CNN’s anchors and reporters feel compelled to correct and condemn such mendacity. And that makes the president feel “betrayed.”

So, now, his administration is openly threatening to punish the network by sending the Justice Department after its parent company. As the New York Times reports:

Mr. Trump’s allies argue that it is CNN’s conduct that is unbecoming. Starting on last year’s campaign trail, the president and his aides have accused the network of bias and arrogance, an offensive that heated up again in January after CNN reported on the existence of a secret dossier detailing a series of lurid accusations against Mr. Trump. The network’s reporters now routinely joust with Mr. Trump’s press aides, and Jim Acosta, a White House correspondent, recently denounced the administration’s use of off-camera briefings as an affront to American values.

White House advisers have discussed a potential point of leverage over their adversary, a senior administration official said: a pending merger between CNN’s parent company, Time Warner, and AT&T. Mr. Trump’s Justice Department will decide whether to approve the merger, and while analysts say there is little to stop the deal from moving forward, the president’s animus toward CNN remains a wild card.

This detail is buried 12 paragraphs into a feature on CNN’s combative relationship with Trump. Which is bizarre, given that it’s an open confession of corruption by a senior White House official. It hardly matters whether the administration follows through on its threat: The White House is extorting a news network in the pages of the New York Times. The fact that this didn’t strike the paper as headline material is a testament to how thoroughly Trump has already succeeded in eroding our expectations for good governance.

Shortly after the mogul’s election, Vox’s Matt Yglesias posited politically motivated interference in the Time Warner–AT&T merger as a frightening hypothetical — a development that would signal America’s descent into kleptocracy.

Trump is not going to crush the free media in one fell swoop. But big corporate media does face enough regulatory matters that even a single exemplary case would suffice to induce large-scale self-censorship. AT&T, for example, is currently seeking permission from antitrust authorities to buy Time Warner — permission that Time Warner executives might plausibly fear is contingent on Trump believing that CNN has covered him “fairly.”

It’s worth noting that CNN has already allowed the desire to appease Trump (and his voters) to undermine its journalistic integrity. The network literally pays Trump associates Corey Lewandowski and Jeffrey Lord to lie to its audience on the president’s behalf — even as it cut ties with Reza Aslan for profanely criticizing the president on social media.

While this is the first time the administration has publicly declared its interest in using the Justice Department as a tool for stifling dissent, Trump has been encouraging Time Warner to discipline its news network for months now. In February, the Wall Street Journal reported that senior White House adviser (and Trump son-in-law) Jared Kushner “complained to Gary Ginsberg, executive vice-president of corporate marketing and communications at CNN’s parent Time Warner, about what Mr. Kushner feels is unfair coverage slanted against the president.”

On the campaign trail, Trump vowed to block Time Warner’s desired merger “because it’s too much concentration of power in the hands of too few.”

If that sentiment were genuine, it would be worth applauding. There’s considerable evidence that corporate consolidation in general — and media concentration, in particular — has been bad for our economy and our democracy. But the Trump administration has signaled an appreciation for the virtues of monopolies, appointing a former lobbyist with an affinity for big business as the Justice Department’s head of antitrust enforcement.

And the White House is perfectly comfortable with media consolidation — when such mergers increase the bandwidth of pro-Trump outlets. Earlier this year, the FCC relaxed rules on how many local stations a single owner can control. Shortly thereafter, Sinclair Broadcast Group purchased Tribune Media — thereby gaining ownership of enough local television stations to reach 70 percent of American households. Sinclair is run by a big-dollar GOP donor, and forced its local affiliates to skew their coverage in Trump’s favor throughout the 2016 campaign.

If the White House blocks the Time Warner–AT&T deal, it will not be out of a desire to enhance competition, but to limit free speech.

To be sure, there’s reason to doubt that Trump will make good on that threat — this White House’s bark tends to be louder than its bite. In an interview with the Times, Zucker claims that the merger is not something he thinks about and that Time Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes has never brought that subject to his attention.

But when a president with an ardent, white-nationalist following barks, it’s reasonable to fear that someone else might use their teeth. While Zucker isn’t worried about antitrust enforcement, he told the Times that he is worried for his staff’s personal safety:

The level of threats against CNN employees, he said, has spiked this year. Mr. Trump, he said, “has caused us to have to take steps that you wouldn’t think would be necessary because of the actions of the president of the United States.”

Over the weekend, Trump tweeted a GIF that portrayed him battering a wrestling figure with the CNN logo for a head. The creator of that clip turned out to be a neo-Nazi Reddit user who had posted a list of all the Jews that work at CNN. The network’s Andrew Kaczynski tracked down that user and extracted an apology. Kaczynski declined to reveal the figure’s identity, but suggested that he retained the right to do so, if the shit-poster resumed his “ugly behavior on social media.”

That threat did not sit well with the alt-right, who saw it as an attempt to restrict free speech through intimidation. Thus, some Trumpists decided to express their principled opposition to such intimidation, by threatening to kill Kaczynski and his family. As BuzzFeed reports:

For now, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, Kaczynski and his family are the subject of an ongoing harassment campaign that includes the publication of personal information and death threats. And earlier today, the pro-Trump social media personality Michael Cernovich announced a protest outside Kaczynski’s New York home.

The White House is openly threatening to punish a (barely) adversarial outlet through selective regulatory enforcement. White nationalist Trump supporters are threatening to kill investigative reporters and assembling outside their homes.

Donald Trump has been president for less than six months.

Should the president be leveraging the free market and business mergers for his own self interests?
Corsair

Postby Rocker » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:00 pm

CNNs conduct of late has been unbecoming; and they certainly have their fair share of bias and arrogance; as do all major news networks. That part of the article I have no issue with.

I would also argue that CNNs coercive threats against the Redditor at least toe the line of illegal, and some would say cross it. Not a good look for the network, either way.

Much of the rest of the article is combative and contains at least as much assumption as it does factual reporting.

As always, I for one, remain ever grateful for your linking to the original article and writer.
Rocker

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:41 am

Lock her up?? Loretta Lynch that is. Funny how the Russia stories have practically vanished, for all intents and purposes, after the investigations uncovered all the DNC corruption and nothing on Trump.

New holes in Loretta Lynch’s story on the Hillary probe
By Paul Sperry July 6, 2017 | 7:03pm

When former Attorney General Loretta Lynch testified last year about her decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information, she swore she never talked to “anyone” on the Clinton campaign.
The Senate Judiciary Committee, which has launched a bipartisan investigation into Lynch for possible obstruction of justice, recently learned of the existence of a document indicating Lynch assured the political director of Clinton’s campaign she wouldn’t let FBI agents “go too far” in probing the former secretary of state. Lynch’s lawyer says she is cooperating with committee investigators, who are seeking answers to several questions, as well as relevant documents. Among other things, they want to know if she or any of her Justice Department staff “ever communicated with Amanda Renteria,” who headed Clinton’s political operations during the campaign.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby HamBone » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:44 am

Buc2 wrote:Lock her up?? Loretta Lynch that is. Funny how the Russia stories have practically vanished, for all intents and purposes, after the investigations uncovered all the DNC corruption and nothing on Trump.

New holes in Loretta Lynch’s story on the Hillary probe
By Paul Sperry July 6, 2017 | 7:03pm

When former Attorney General Loretta Lynch testified last year about her decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information, she swore she never talked to “anyone” on the Clinton campaign.
The Senate Judiciary Committee, which has launched a bipartisan investigation into Lynch for possible obstruction of justice, recently learned of the existence of a document indicating Lynch assured the political director of Clinton’s campaign she wouldn’t let FBI agents “go too far” in probing the former secretary of state. Lynch’s lawyer says she is cooperating with committee investigators, who are seeking answers to several questions, as well as relevant documents. Among other things, they want to know if she or any of her Justice Department staff “ever communicated with Amanda Renteria,” who headed Clinton’s political operations during the campaign.

This just reinforces my opinion that the political class are corrupt and power hungry...
HamBone

Postby Corsair » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:15 pm

The state of the US in geo-politics:

Corsair

Postby HamBone » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Corsair wrote:The state of the US in geo-politics:

Is this like the picture CNN tweeted that supposedly shows the Polish First Lady dissing the President by not shaking his hand...only to find out she did shake his hand several seconds later?
HamBone

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:39 pm

No this is SERIOUS business

Duh
Zarniwoop

Postby HamBone » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:No this is SERIOUS business

Duh

Well...you're fake news!!
HamBone

Postby Alpha » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:37 am

Anyone else completely and utterly embarrassed by what this alleged "president" has turned our country into? We have become an international pariah and Trump is Putin's play-thing now...

What a ****ing joke.
Alpha

Postby Zarniwoop » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:09 am

No
Zarniwoop

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:39 am

Alpha wrote:Anyone else completely and utterly embarrassed by what this alleged "president" has turned our country into? We have become an international pariah and Trump is Putin's play-thing now...

What a ****ing joke.

Sorry Alpha, but your post pretty much sums it up on where the embarrassment lies. The political biased news and the social media chortlings of people just basking in their self anointed power that does nothing but hinder any positive steps for this country.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 am

If it weren't for the global power and directives behind all of this, there wouldnt even be a wisp of interest thrown at what people thought about Trump.

People choose to ignore this so they can feel important.
mdb1958

Postby Buc2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Watch Macron push his way through the leaders to stand next to Trump. He starts at the top just right of center and moves laterally and down to Trump who is front left. There is a gap in the photo at the top right where he was supposed to stand. Not sure why he wanted to be seen next to Trump in their group photo so bad but it was an interesting moment.

Fast forward to the 1:46 mark on the embedded video or click in the link below.
https://youtu.be/v6mkZXP_1e8?t=1m46s

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Corsair » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Alpha wrote:Anyone else completely and utterly embarrassed by what this alleged "president" has turned our country into? We have become an international pariah and Trump is Putin's play-thing now...

What a ****ing joke.

Pretty much.

He badmouthed our intelligence on foreign soil, he undermined our free press in front of the whole world. He even joked with Putin (who kills journalists) about the problems of having a free press. The G-20 became a G-19 this week and we looked isolated and shunned in front of the world. In one trip he's done worlds more damage than Obama's so called "apology tour" that the 'pubs used as the gold standard for "making America look weak on the world stage".

After our elections were attacked he promised to work WITH the foreign entity that attacked us.

The guy can't speak out loud without making America look like idiots. He stands in front of a podium and speaks at about a fifth grade level (sit down mdb).

He inserted his unqualified daughter to sit at the table with world leaders because he doesn't have the stamina the rest of the world leaders have.

He is the worst president in my lifetime and its only been 6 months.

It's all worth it to see the "so called" republicans around here blindly bask in his idiocy.
Last edited by Corsair on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corsair

Postby SDBucs » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Remember when we were told Trump would spread hate and violence?

We've seen a lot of it.. but from what side? Oh right, the left.
SDBucs

Postby SDBucs » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Corsair wrote:

What a ****ing joke.

because he doesn't have the stamina the rest of the world leaders have.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
SDBucs

Postby SDBucs » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:55 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Corsair wrote:GOP political strategy overheard at /pol:

Spend 1 day on /pol/ and you'll realize what a throwaway post that is

See a guy like him will hop on the_donald or pol, take a brief glance, find some retarded post, and air it out as representative of the entire board.
SDBucs

Postby SDBucs » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:CNN is hilarious....aren't they the ones who used all their massive resources but couldn't find who leaked the questions to Clinton for the CNN debate?

But I thought it was Trump who cheated in the elections!

Oh wait it's the Dems projecting as per usual

Russia! Oh hey uranium and podesta

Cheating elections! Oh hey CNN questions and super delegates

Violence! Oh hey baseball game

I mean at what point do you just get tired of living in denial
SDBucs

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion