Bible Study

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Bible Study

Postby BigIrv9 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:31 am

“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out it out.” (Proverbs 25:2)

“These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.” - Jesus (John 16:25)

“And the disciples came, and said unto Jesus, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? Jesus answered and said unto them, ‘Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given......
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, ‘I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.’ (Matthew 13:10-11,34-35)

“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” (1 Timothy 3:16)

“Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:“ (Colossians 1:26-27)
BigIrv9

Re: Bible Study

Postby PrimeMinister » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 am

Ok...what’s next?
PrimeMinister

Postby Alpha » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:27 am

Cool story, bro.
Alpha

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:41 am

“...SHew you plenty” is that the southern King James version?
Babeinbucland

Postby Crocaneers » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Good stuff Irv.
Crocaneers

Postby bahamian:bucfan » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:53 am

Yeshua (Jesus) speaking........

“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him." John 3:16-17 Amplified bible

Everyone, that is how much our Heavenly Father YHWH (Adonai, God) loves us; that He allowed His one and Only Son to become a sacrifice for us! The least we can do is serve Him by worshiping Him, honoring Him, and by obeying His Laws and commandments!

Our Father is so great, He gave us ALL heavenly blessings from before the foundation of the earth was created (ephesians 1). But, in order to get all these blessings we must obey ALL His laws and commandments (Deut. 28:1-15).

My prayer is that everyone who reads this develops a close personal relationship with YHWH! Folks, read scripture daily and your spirit man will grow. As the the Father said in Jeremiah 33:3 "‘Call out to me, and I will answer you — I will tell you great things,hidden things of which you are unaware.’”
It just makes me smile when I think of all the greatness Adonai (God) bestows on us once we ask Him. Like He said, call out to Him and He will answer!

With the word of God in you, you will be better equipped to defeat the ruler of this world (satan). Because his only job is to kill, seek and destroy. And he goes about constantly looking for people to devour. Folks realize, satan HATES us because God LOVES us so much. Satan is actually jealous of us. And most of his attacks come via the spiritual realm that many people think does not exist. But let me assure you, the spiritual realm is more real than this physical realm that we can see. But like scripture says,
"persons who are of the world would think that things which are spiritual is foolishness".

Scripture also says,
" Use all the armor and weaponry that God provides, so that you will be able to stand against the deceptive tactics of the Adversary. For we are not struggling against human beings, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers governing this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm. So take up every piece of war equipment God provides; so that when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist; and when the battle is won, you will still be standing".
Thus we need to pray on the full armour of God (Helmet of salvation, Breastplate of righteousness, belt of Truth, preparation of gospel on our feet, Shield of faith and your Sword which is the word of God) (ephesians 6).

I highly recommend everyone to pray the full armour of God on them and their family in the morning when you wake and at night before you go to bed (as scripture says, while men slept, the enemy came in and sowed tares).

Through Jesus Christ, we are able to trample the devil and any demonic force that come against us as long as we believe and have faith! In fact, we were given authority over them!

One thing that really blew my mind away is John 14:12-14 when Jesus said,

"Yes, indeed! I tell you that whoever trusts in me will also do the works I do! Indeed, he will do greater ones, because I am going to the Father. In fact, whatever you ask for in my name, I will do; so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me for something in my name, I will do it".

This scripture change my life. Do you guys realize the power that we have as long as we believe, have faith, do God's will and ask in Jesus's name! WOW! I mean, my Lord and savior Jesus Christ did some AMAZING miracles but here He is saying that I am able to do things greater than Him! This is humbling!

Every single person was created with a specific purpose to carry out for Gods Kingdom. But, in order to live in God's purpose for your life, one HAS to be obedient to God. This is the exact obedience that His Son (Jesus) had when He died for all of humanity.

I pray that God has every one (and their family) on this board completely kept in charge by heavenly angels so that they can not even dash their foot against a stone (as in psalms 91) in Jesus matchless name.

Guys I felt compelled to write this for some reason (only could be the Holy Spirit). And it is 3:52 am and I am sleepy and tired. But I have to be obedient.

May God bless you all.
bahamian:bucfan

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:58 am

The Sparrows are here
Jason Bourne

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:17 am

Jason Bourne

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:27 am

Romans 8:38–39

38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
mdb1958

Postby Crocaneers » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Nothing like some Luke 2

In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. (This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.) And everyone went to their own town to register. So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.” So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.

Luke 2:1‭-‬16 NIV

https://bible.com/bible/111/luk.2.1-16.NIV
Crocaneers

Return to Politics and Religion