Bible Study

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Bible Study

Postby BigIrv9 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:31 am

“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out it out.” (Proverbs 25:2)

“These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.” - Jesus (John 16:25)

“And the disciples came, and said unto Jesus, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? Jesus answered and said unto them, ‘Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given......
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, ‘I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.’ (Matthew 13:10-11,34-35)

“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” (1 Timothy 3:16)

“Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:“ (Colossians 1:26-27)
BigIrv9

Re: Bible Study

Postby PrimeMinister » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 am

Ok...what’s next?
PrimeMinister

Postby Alpha » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:27 am

Cool story, bro.
Alpha

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:41 am

“...SHew you plenty” is that the southern King James version?
Babeinbucland

Postby Crocaneers » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Good stuff Irv.
Crocaneers

Postby bahamian:bucfan » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:53 am

Yeshua (Jesus) speaking........

“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him." John 3:16-17 Amplified bible

Everyone, that is how much our Heavenly Father YHWH (Adonai, God) loves us; that He allowed His one and Only Son to become a sacrifice for us! The least we can do is serve Him by worshiping Him, honoring Him, and by obeying His Laws and commandments!

Our Father is so great, He gave us ALL heavenly blessings from before the foundation of the earth was created (ephesians 1). But, in order to get all these blessings we must obey ALL His laws and commandments (Deut. 28:1-15).

My prayer is that everyone who reads this develops a close personal relationship with YHWH! Folks, read scripture daily and your spirit man will grow. As the the Father said in Jeremiah 33:3 "‘Call out to me, and I will answer you — I will tell you great things,hidden things of which you are unaware.’”
It just makes me smile when I think of all the greatness Adonai (God) bestows on us once we ask Him. Like He said, call out to Him and He will answer!

With the word of God in you, you will be better equipped to defeat the ruler of this world (satan). Because his only job is to kill, seek and destroy. And he goes about constantly looking for people to devour. Folks realize, satan HATES us because God LOVES us so much. Satan is actually jealous of us. And most of his attacks come via the spiritual realm that many people think does not exist. But let me assure you, the spiritual realm is more real than this physical realm that we can see. But like scripture says,
"persons who are of the world would think that things which are spiritual is foolishness".

Scripture also says,
" Use all the armor and weaponry that God provides, so that you will be able to stand against the deceptive tactics of the Adversary. For we are not struggling against human beings, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers governing this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm. So take up every piece of war equipment God provides; so that when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist; and when the battle is won, you will still be standing".
Thus we need to pray on the full armour of God (Helmet of salvation, Breastplate of righteousness, belt of Truth, preparation of gospel on our feet, Shield of faith and your Sword which is the word of God) (ephesians 6).

I highly recommend everyone to pray the full armour of God on them and their family in the morning when you wake and at night before you go to bed (as scripture says, while men slept, the enemy came in and sowed tares).

Through Jesus Christ, we are able to trample the devil and any demonic force that come against us as long as we believe and have faith! In fact, we were given authority over them!

One thing that really blew my mind away is John 14:12-14 when Jesus said,

"Yes, indeed! I tell you that whoever trusts in me will also do the works I do! Indeed, he will do greater ones, because I am going to the Father. In fact, whatever you ask for in my name, I will do; so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me for something in my name, I will do it".

This scripture change my life. Do you guys realize the power that we have as long as we believe, have faith, do God's will and ask in Jesus's name! WOW! I mean, my Lord and savior Jesus Christ did some AMAZING miracles but here He is saying that I am able to do things greater than Him! This is humbling!

Every single person was created with a specific purpose to carry out for Gods Kingdom. But, in order to live in God's purpose for your life, one HAS to be obedient to God. This is the exact obedience that His Son (Jesus) had when He died for all of humanity.

I pray that God has every one (and their family) on this board completely kept in charge by heavenly angels so that they can not even dash their foot against a stone (as in psalms 91) in Jesus matchless name.

Guys I felt compelled to write this for some reason (only could be the Holy Spirit). And it is 3:52 am and I am sleepy and tired. But I have to be obedient.

May God bless you all.
bahamian:bucfan

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:58 am

The Sparrows are here
Jason Bourne

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:17 am

Jason Bourne

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:27 am

Romans 8:38–39

38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
mdb1958

Postby Crocaneers » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Nothing like some Luke 2

In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. (This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.) And everyone went to their own town to register. So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.” So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.

Luke 2:1‭-‬16 NIV

https://bible.com/bible/111/luk.2.1-16.NIV
Crocaneers

Postby bahamian:bucfan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:16 am

Hi everyone,
Looking at world events and based on scripture; it is very obvious to me that the ruler of the world and the spirit of the anti christ is very busy. Murders, sexual immorality, idol worshipping, men becoming lover of self, etc are rampant. The other day when I saw that Dwayn Wade's 11 year old son is being celebrated for his identity with homosexuals at a pride parade; I had to ask the Lord to please forgive them.

I really would like for this thread to be more active with true sound doctrinal discussions and teachings.

My prayer is that as much people as possible get to be in Paradise with God and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for eternity.

So I have a topic for discussion. In Ephesians 6:12 it says For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Based on this, everything that happens (bad) is govern by the spiritual realm. As I result when I pray, I speak for example against the spirit of sickness/weakness in the name of Jesus to destroy an illness.

Did you guys know this is how to fight our battles? Are there any other believers here that does this? Anything you want to add or ask, please do.

Let us all grow in faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

May God (of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob) bless you all.
Last edited by bahamian:bucfan on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby TheChefO » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:41 am

I'm not nearly the Christian I should be.

Nor Father, Nor Husband.

But I am striving to do better.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against
principalities,
against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

Did you guys know this is how to fight our battles?
Are there any other believers here that does this?
Anything you want to add or ask, please do.

Indeed.
Not to the extent I should.
Thanks for posting and bumping this thread.
TheChefO

Postby bahamian:bucfan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:21 pm

TheChefO wrote:I'm not nearly the Christian I should be.

Nor Father, Nor Husband.

But I am striving to do better.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against
principalities,
against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

Did you guys know this is how to fight our battles?
Are there any other believers here that does this?
Anything you want to add or ask, please do.

Indeed.
Not to the extent I should.
Thanks for posting and bumping this thread.

You are welcome my brother. But it is not me, I am just being obedient to the Spirit.

Sincerely read/study the Word every day and you will be amazed in how you grow spiritually. Your prayer life grows, your faith grows, your gifts grows, you start to walk in your purpose etc.
Our Father's army needs more uncompromising soldiers! We need to show the ruler of this world that greater is HE that is in us than he that is in the world!

But thank you for responding.

God bless you my brother.

Postby TheChefO » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:08 am

bahamian:bucfan wrote:Sincerely read/study the Word every day and you will be amazed in how you grow spiritually. Your prayer life grows, your faith grows, your gifts grows, you start to walk in your purpose etc.
Our Father's army needs more uncompromising soldiers! We need to show the ruler of this world that greater is HE that is in us than he that is in the world!

Struggling with this on a daily basis... Always coming back to Jesus flipping tables in the Temple.
TheChefO

Postby bahamian:bucfan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:42 am

TheChefO wrote:
bahamian:bucfan wrote:Sincerely read/study the Word every day and you will be amazed in how you grow spiritually. Your prayer life grows, your faith grows, your gifts grows, you start to walk in your purpose etc.

Struggling with this on a daily basis... Always coming back to Jesus flipping tables in the Temple.

Struggling with this on a daily basis Are you talking about reading scripture?

Always coming back to Jesus flipping tables in the Temple. Can you explain what you mean by this please?

Postby TheChefO » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:42 pm

bahamian:bucfan wrote:
TheChefO wrote:

Always coming back to Jesus flipping tables in the Temple. Can you explain what you mean by this please?

The daily walk. Putting God first in everything I do. "How should this look? What should I say? What is the right way and wrong way to view this, that or the other."

As you said, reading scripture absolutely, but more than that:

I hope you didn't take my post as anything other than offering my humble failures.

As for the tables, it's often heard, said, and re-enforced the phrase and gist of "turn the other cheek", but there was/is more to it than that which is often glossed over.
TheChefO

Postby bahamian:bucfan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:59 pm

TheChefO wrote:
bahamian:bucfan wrote:

The daily walk. Putting God first in everything I do. "How should this look? What should I say? What is the right way and wrong way to view this, that or the other."

That is too much pressure my brother. Doing the will of YHWH should NEVER feel like work or like a burden. Now, you never said that above BUT if I was thinking like that, it would be too much work and it would just drive me away from YHWH instead of closer to Him.
The thing is that you have to WANT ABBA in your life. After that, get in scripture, and gradually you go from creeping, to crawling, to walking, to jogging, to running and then to flying spiritually!
You would then AUTOMATICALLY (with out even thinking about it), start being the light our Father wants us to be.

For instance, I was a very frequent participant on the "Safe for work" thread. I would look, post and lust after some of those pictures. But, I'm not even sure when it happened, I could not tell you the last time I've been there. You see, as you grow spiritually, the Ruach Ha'Kodesh (Holy Spirit) convicts you more and you just stop doing things that are "of the flesh".

I'm just saying brother, don't worry about how to act, speak etc; once you get the Word in you, you automatically become more like Yeshua. Like it says in Romans 8: YHWH for knew us, and He predestined us to be like His Son Yeshua. He then called us (but this is where you have to answere Him either yes or no). After calling, He then justified (forgiving us of ALL our sins). And finally He glorifies us! This is one of my favorite scriptures!

[/color]
As you said, reading scripture absolutely, but more than that:

As it pertain to scripture, again do not put too much pressure on your self. Ask the Father to help you. I'll even recommend simply reading a Proverb every day (until you grow spiritually and start CRAVING more of YHWH's Word). There are 31 of them so you can read one a day for a month.

Believe me, as you grow spiritually, you again automatically become fill with more courage. Just think, as a believer, the SAME Spirit that raised Yeshua from the dead is the exact same spirit working in believers. In John 14: 12-14 Yeshua Himself said that as long as we believe in Him and do things in His name; that we are able to do even GREATER works than Him! He said because the Father is glorified through the Son! Man, that rite their is one of THE most powerful scripture. All the GREAT things Yeshua did, as long as I believe and have faith and do it in His name; I am able to do greater works/miracles than Him! Just typing this I have to say Lord, I thank You! WOW!

But yea, we have the power and authority to defeat ANYTHING that the enemy send! Again, our weapons are powered by YHWH!

I hope you didn't take my post as anything other than offering my humble failures.

I did not take your post for anything other than what you were explaining to me. My brother, you are human. We all fall short of the glory of God! That is why we all have to repent daily! Yeshua is THE ONLY person to and who will ever walk this earth that did not fail or sin!

As for the tables, it's often heard, said, and re-enforced the phrase and gist of "turn the other cheek", but there was/is more to it than that which is often glossed over.

You are correct. There is way too MANY scriptures that people either misquote or use out of context. That is why scripture says that people perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 6) and that we are to study to show our self approve (can't remember where to find it now).

But may YHWH bless you and keep you May you grow spiritually in Messiah Yeshua's name.
Last edited by bahamian:bucfan on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby TheChefO » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:12 pm

Thank you for the words of encouragement!

We will have to get back to doing our family Sabbath scriptures and bible study tomorrow night!

I really appreciate the well thought out spiritual kick in the pants! :)

:drinkingcheers:
TheChefO

Postby bahamian:bucfan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:52 pm

TheChefO wrote:Thank you for the words of encouragement!

We will have to get back to doing our family Sabbath scriptures and bible study tomorrow night!

I really appreciate the well thought out spiritual kick in the pants! :)

My brother, you are more than welcomed. As believers we are supposed to encourage one another (in love/agape).

I love the fact that you AND your family will be observing shabbat and reading scripture.

Like Joshua said, as for me and my family ; we will serve Adonai.

My brother, I thank YHWH, for allowing the Holy Spirit to touch you.

Postby TheChefO » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:47 pm

Proverbs 16 New International Version (NIV)
16 To humans belong the plans of the heart,
but from the Lord comes the proper answer of the tongue.

2 All a person’s ways seem pure to them,
but motives are weighed by the Lord.

3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans.

4 The Lord works out everything to its proper end—
even the wicked for a day of disaster.

5 The Lord detests all the proud of heart.
Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.

6 Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for;
through the fear of the Lord evil is avoided.

7 When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone’s way,
he causes their enemies to make peace with them.

8 Better a little with righteousness
than much gain with injustice.

9 In their hearts humans plan their course,
but the Lord establishes their steps.

10 The lips of a king speak as an oracle,
and his mouth does not betray justice.

11 Honest scales and balances belong to the Lord;
all the weights in the bag are of his making.

12 Kings detest wrongdoing,
for a throne is established through righteousness.

13 Kings take pleasure in honest lips;
they value the one who speaks what is right.

14 A king’s wrath is a messenger of death,
but the wise will appease it.

15 When a king’s face brightens, it means life;
his favor is like a rain cloud in spring.

16 How much better to get wisdom than gold,
to get insight rather than silver!

17 The highway of the upright avoids evil;
those who guard their ways preserve their lives.

18 Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.

19 Better to be lowly in spirit along with the oppressed
than to share plunder with the proud.

20 Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers,[a]
and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.

21 The wise in heart are called discerning,
and gracious words promote instruction.[b]

22 Prudence is a fountain of life to the prudent,
but folly brings punishment to fools.

23 The hearts of the wise make their mouths prudent,
and their lips promote instruction.[c]

24 Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

25 There is a way that appears to be right,
but in the end it leads to death.

26 The appetite of laborers works for them;
their hunger drives them on.

27 A scoundrel plots evil,
and on their lips it is like a scorching fire.

28 A perverse person stirs up conflict,
and a gossip separates close friends.

29 A violent person entices their neighbor
and leads them down a path that is not good.

30 Whoever winks with their eye is plotting perversity;
whoever purses their lips is bent on evil.

31 Gray hair is a crown of splendor;
it is attained in the way of righteousness.

32 Better a patient person than a warrior,
one with self-control than one who takes a city.

33 The lot is cast into the lap,
but its every decision is from the Lord.
TheChefO

Postby TheChefO » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Psalm 36

I have a message from God in my heart
concerning the sinfulness of the wicked:[b]
There is no fear of God
before their eyes.

2 In their own eyes they flatter themselves
too much to detect or hate their sin.
3 The words of their mouths are wicked and deceitful;
they fail to act wisely or do good.
4 Even on their beds they plot evil;
they commit themselves to a sinful course
and do not reject what is wrong.

5 Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
6 Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
You, Lord, preserve both people and animals.
7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
8 They feast on the abundance of your house;
you give them drink from your river of delights.
9 For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light.

10 Continue your love to those who know you,
your righteousness to the upright in heart.
11 May the foot of the proud not come against me,
nor the hand of the wicked drive me away.
12 See how the evildoers lie fallen—
thrown down, not able to rise!
TheChefO

Postby Crocaneers » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Good reads as we head into holy week.

Thanks for the encouraging verses.

ChefO - struggling is tough. I just read a great message on the topic..

Unmitigated Genius: https://mailchi.mp/gatherministries.com ... wez78es1vv
Crocaneers

Postby bahamian:bucfan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:16 pm

Crocaneers wrote:Good reads as we head into holy week.

Thanks for the encouraging verses.

ChefO - struggling is tough. I just read a great message on the topic..

Unmitigated Genius: https://mailchi.mp/gatherministries.com ... wez78es1vv

Croc, I really lie what you posted.

I especially like this part:
"by doing the simple things Jesus taught: meditate, pray, study, fast, serve, confess, repent, worship, celebrate. He does everything else. Of course, the more we do, the better—though, even one of those, even imperfectly done, allows the Spirit to introduce some of his genius into our lives. When we fail to do even a little, though, it doesn’t: “The unspiritual self, just as it is by nature, can’t receive the gifts of God’s Spirit”

Once we do what Yeshua did, we CAN NOT go wrong! And like it says, the more we do, the better! And like wise, if we reject he Spirit, well the spirit can not help us!

Be encouraged everyone.

God Bless!

Postby Rocker » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:48 am

Psalms 133:1

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity!

God Bless.
Rocker

Postby TheChefO » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 am

Psalm 39

1 I said, “I will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin; I will put a muzzle on my mouth while in the presence of the wicked.”
2 So I remained utterly silent, not even saying anything good. But my anguish increased;
3 my heart grew hot within me. While I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue:

4 “Show me, Lord, my life’s end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is.
5 You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Everyone is but a breath, even those who seem secure.
6 “Surely everyone goes around like a mere phantom; in vain they rush about, heaping up wealth without knowing whose it will finally be.

7 “But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you.
8 Save me from all my transgressions; do not make me the scorn of fools.
9 I was silent; I would not open my mouth, for you are the one who has done this.

10 Remove your scourge from me; I am overcome by the blow of your hand.
11 When you rebuke and discipline anyone for their sin, you consume their wealth like a moth - surely everyone is but a breath.
12 “Hear my prayer, Lord, listen to my cry for help; do not be deaf to my weeping. I dwell with you as a foreigner, a stranger, as all my ancestors were.

13 Look away from me, that I may enjoy life again before I depart and am no more.”
TheChefO

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Notre Dame Cathedral is burning down!
mdb1958

Postby TheChefO » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:52 pm

Psalm 41
1 Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the Lord delivers them in times of trouble.
2 The Lord protects and preserves them—they are counted among the blessed in the land—he does not give them over to the desire of their foes.
3 The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

4 I said, “Have mercy on me, Lord; heal me, for I have sinned against you.”
5 My enemies say of me in malice, “When will he die and his name perish?”
6 When one of them comes to see me, he speaks falsely, while his heart gathers slander; then he goes out and spreads it around.

7 All my enemies whisper together against me; they imagine the worst for me, saying,
8 “A vile disease has afflicted him; he will never get up from the place where he lies.”
9 Even my close friend, someone I trusted, one who shared my bread, has turned[b] against me.

10 But may you have mercy on me, Lord; raise me up, that I may repay them.
11 I know that you are pleased with me, for my enemy does not triumph over me.
12 Because of my integrity you uphold me and set me in your presence forever.

13 Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting.
Amen and Amen.
TheChefO

Postby Crocaneers » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:50 pm

Chef

I'm enjoying the Psalms posts.

Thank you
Crocaneers

Postby TheChefO » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 am

Crocaneers wrote:Chef

I'm enjoying the Psalms posts.

Thank you

Psalm 42

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?
My tears have been my food day and night, while people say to me all day long, “Where is your God?”

These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go to the house of God under the protection of the Mighty One with shouts of joy and praise among the festive throng.
Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
My soul is downcast within me; therefore I will remember you from the land of the Jordan, the heights of Hermon—from Mount Mizar.

Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me.
By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me—a prayer to the God of my life.
I say to God my Rock,“Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?”

My bones suffer mortal agony as my foes taunt me, saying to me all day long, “Where is your God?”
Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
TheChefO

Postby TheChefO » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:58 am

Psalm 43
1 Vindicate me, my God, and plead my cause against an unfaithful nation.
Rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked.
2 You are God my stronghold. Why have you rejected me?
Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?

3 Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me;
let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
4 Then I will go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight.
I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God.

5 Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Last edited by TheChefO on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheChefO

Next

Return to Politics and Religion