CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:02 am

President Donald Trump ordered on Monday that the Department of Justice (DOJ) declassify and release the Carter Page FISA application and all text messages related to the Russia investigation from top DOJ and FBI officials who have come under intense scrutiny for alleged bias.

This could get interesting.

In other news, Obama seen chain smoking again.
RedLeader

Postby RedLeader » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:10 am

Suppose we shouldve seen this coming yesterday... lol

RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:43 pm

RedLeader wrote:President Donald Trump ordered on Monday that the Department of Justice (DOJ) declassify and release the Carter Page FISA application and all text messages related to the Russia investigation from top DOJ and FBI officials who have come under intense scrutiny for alleged bias.

This could get interesting.

In other news, Obama seen chain smoking again.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said documents from the federal Russia probe would not immediately be released, just days after he ordered them to be made public, citing concerns by the U.S. Justice Department that doing so could harm the investigation.
bucfanclw

Postby RedLeader » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Well this thread certainly seemed to cool down again...
RedLeader

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Will the Democrats who were against the declassification of those documents now be all "Wait wait. Maybe we should declassify those documents!"

Maybe Trump is ****ing with them.
mightyleemoon

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:45 pm

RedLeader wrote:Well this thread certainly seemed to cool down again...

So you're saying it's not getting interesting and Obama put down the cigarettes?
bucfanclw

Postby RedLeader » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Well this thread certainly seemed to cool down again...

So you're saying it's not getting interesting and Obama put down the cigarettes?

No, im saying it is getting interesting, and yet, things have really cooled down in this thread... strangely enough.

Where did I lose you?

You know, you really need things explained to you a lot for an ‘engineer’.... lol
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:49 pm

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So you're saying it's not getting interesting and Obama put down the cigarettes?

No, im saying it is getting interesting, and yet, things have really cooled down in this thread... strangely enough.

Where did I lose you?

You know, you really need things explained to you a lot for an ‘engineer’.... lol

So we just have 2 different definitions of "interesting". My definition is that there is something worth talking about. Your definition apparently means nothing is happening.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:26 pm

Wow.

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby RedLeader » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Good grief. How is this thread all the way down in the middle of page 2?!... lol

Is Mueller taking a sabbatical or something?

Doesn't he realize he has Trump on the ropes?!

#stillwaitingformueller
RedLeader

Postby RedLeader » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Oh, wait... here's some apparent news...

(CNN)The expected departure of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is a massive moment in the ongoing Justice Department investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and will spawn a series of equally large reverberations in political Washington.

Updated 5:18 PM ET, Mon September 24, 2018

bucfanclw wrote: So we just have 2 different definitions of "interesting". My definition is that there is something worth talking about. Your definition apparently means nothing is happening.

Indeed.... lol
RedLeader

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Sorry, Red. I forgot to post that Manafort flipped.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby RedLeader » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Sorry, Red. I forgot to post that Manafort flipped.

Sorry, bud... It looks like you might be a bit behind on recent developments as well..

I googled Manafort news, and the top hit was:

"Obama Administration Lawyer Is Now Caught Up in the Mueller Investigation's Web"
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:11 pm

I hope they investigate him thoroughly and completely and if he is guilty they procescute him to the fullest extent of the law. If he is guilty he was a party to harming our country and I don’t care who he is, he should be held accountable.

See how that works? Country first. Something this regime actively works against.
Babeinbucland

Postby RedLeader » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:15 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:I hope they investigate him thoroughly and completely and if he is guilty they procescute him to the fullest extent of the law. If he is guilty he was a party to harming our country and I don’t care who he is, he should be held accountable.

See how that works? Country first. Something this regime actively works against.

Funny you're just now coming around to comment... lol

I suppose all that salacious SCOTUS news has you distracted.

Carry on, babe. we all know you only follow what you're told to follow.. lol
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:00 pm

RedLeader wrote:Oh, wait... here's some apparent news...

(CNN)The expected departure of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is a massive moment in the ongoing Justice Department investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and will spawn a series of equally large reverberations in political Washington.

bucfanclw wrote: So we just have 2 different definitions of "interesting". My definition is that there is something worth talking about. Your definition apparently means nothing is happening.

Indeed.... lol

So your story was from yesterday. Surely he's been cut loose by now... right? Because that would certainly be news worth talking about. Got any details of his firing?
bucfanclw

Postby RedLeader » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:17 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Oh, wait... here's some apparent news...

Indeed.... lol

So your story was from yesterday. Surely he's been cut loose by now... right? Because that would certainly be news worth talking about. Got any details of his firing?

Haha. You’re such an obvious schmuck, and you know it.
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:25 pm

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So your story was from yesterday. Surely he's been cut loose by now... right? Because that would certainly be news worth talking about. Got any details of his firing?

Well if you know you lost your argument on it's merit, you can always fall back to posts like this. That's why we keep you around. For the lulz.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:25 am

Meanwhile, 3 years later in the real world, the U.S. economy is booming, ISIS is being thrown out of cities all across the Middle East, Russia is being quiet, immigrants are still immigrating to the U.S., the UN is still functioning, and WWIII has not started.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:52 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Well if you know you lost your argument on it's merit, you can always fall back to posts like this. That's why we keep you around. For the lulz.

Deep State Rod has his meeting tomorrow. I don’t think he will be fired before the midterms.
Brazen331

Postby RedLeader » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:23 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Wait. Are you denying there’s been some pretty significant developments in this story in the last week or so? Ones that EVERY major news outlet reported on... and yet somehow went largely ignored in this very thread.

Or are you really trying to say that something is not worth discussing unless and until it actually happens? Lol. Is that what your trying to hang your tiny little hat on?

(Please dont make me go back and pull your posts where you’ve commented on less.)

Bottomline, you’ll ignore any story that disrupts your fragile little narative here, or try to down play it. Thats it.

Like I said. Obvious...
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:04 pm

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Well if you know you lost your argument on it's merit, you can always fall back to posts like this. That's why we keep you around. For the lulz.

Wait. Are you denying there’s been some pretty significant developments in this story in the last week or so? Ones that EVERY major news outlet reported on... and yet somehow went largely ignored in this very thread.

Or are you really trying to say that something is not worth discussing unless and until it actually happens? Lol. Is that what your trying to hang your tiny little hat on?

(Please dont make me go back and pull your posts where you’ve commented on less.)

Bottomline, you’ll ignore any story that disrupts your fragile little narative here, or try to down play it. Thats it.

Like I said. Obvious...

So what major development happened that you feel is not getting enough play here? That rumors swirled that Rosenstein might get fired? I'm trying to follow here what got you to run so quick to this thread and act surprised that there's no discussion going on while all the latest news has been centered on the Kavanaugh confirmation.
bucfanclw

Postby RedLeader » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:10 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Like I said. Obvious...

So what major development happened that you feel is not getting enough play here? That rumors swirled that Rosenstein might get fired? I'm trying to follow here what got you to run so quick to this thread and act surprised that there's no discussion going on while all the latest news has been centered on the Kavanaugh confirmation.

You mean besides the CNN headline I posted calling this a 'massive moment in the investigation' isn't enough? lol..

Perhaps you'd like to start with why Rosentein is in this position to begin with? Or why he was about to resign over it... Or what it all means to the investigation if he's ousted, one way or the other... If anything, him possibly 'getting fired' is the least of if, you nitwit.

And all of this has been going down since last week, so please don't act like this just happened, and I'm running "so quick" to this thread. Listen, I can give a ****... I was just surprised to see this thread all the way down on the page 2, when just a few weeks ago your people were making bets about Trump resigning before the year ends.

But I think you've proven my point enough...

Nothing to see here, indeed.
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:57 pm

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So what major development happened that you feel is not getting enough play here? That rumors swirled that Rosenstein might get fired? I'm trying to follow here what got you to run so quick to this thread and act surprised that there's no discussion going on while all the latest news has been centered on the Kavanaugh confirmation.

You mean besides the CNN headline I posted calling this a 'massive moment in the investigation' isn't enough? lol..

Perhaps you'd like to start with why Rosentein is in this position to begin with? Or why he was about to resign over it... Or what it all means to the investigation if he's ousted, one way or the other... If anything, him possibly 'getting fired' is the least of if, you nitwit.

And all of this has been going down since last week, so please don't act like this just happened, and I'm running "so quick" to this thread. Listen, I can give a ****... I was just surprised to see this thread all the way down on the page 2, when just a few weeks ago your people were making bets about Trump resigning before the year ends.

CNN had a clickbait headline? Well damn, guess it's time to take this serious! As far as people taking bets Trump would resign by the end of the year, while I'm not one of them... you do realize it's still September, right?

Yeesh! At this point you could give CNN pointers on sensationalizing.
bucfanclw

Postby RedLeader » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:56 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

CNN had a clickbait headline? Well damn, guess it's time to take this serious! As far as people taking bets Trump would resign by the end of the year, while I'm not one of them... you do realize it's still September, right?

Yeesh! At this point you could give CNN pointers on sensationalizing.

Wow. You sure are real defensive about all of this. Haha.

That said, are you saying you haven't jumped on a ‘clickbait headline’ with less bite than this before? In this very thread, no less? Lol.

Not to mention that EVERY major outlet was reporting on it.

Anyway, deflection noted, chump. I suggest you move on before embarrasing yourself further.
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Meanwhile back to Russia - Judge rules Dems can now sue trumphitler

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... emoluments
Babeinbucland

Postby Ken Carson » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:42 am

Babeinbucland wrote:Meanwhile back to Russia - Judge rules Dems can now sue trumphitler

That has nothing to do with Russia, except maybe that Russia is a foreign nation like 179 other countries.
Ken Carson

Postby HamBone » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:24 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Meanwhile back to Russia - Judge rules Dems can now sue trumphitler

That has nothing to do with Russia, except maybe that Russia is a foreign nation like 179 other countries.

So, you ADMIT that Russia is a foreign nation?!
HamBone

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Ken Carson wrote:

Bless your heart...Many if not most of trumphitler’s businesses has Russian money, property or contracts.

After the 2016 presidential election, Trump broke with precedent by refusing to divest his stakes in his businesses. He instead placed his assets in a trust controlled by his two adult sons.

...Critics have since claimed that Trump's properties benefit from his contacts with foreign governments, including his hotel in Washington, which has hosted multiple foreign delegations.
Babeinbucland

Postby Buc2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Bless her heart.

Don't tread on me
Buc2

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion