Trumps resignation

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Trumps resignation

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:59 pm

NavyBuc wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
The damage he is doing is real. I hope we will survive, but when an impulsive infant, who apparently has no prefrontal cortex, is in charge, hope that a stable, level headed adult intervenes, is all I have left.

A lot of the "damage" is overblown by the media. CNN and other outlets have become so obsessed with him it's hard to figure out decipher truth from reality anymore. That's why I've actually tuned out the news. I'll go to yahoo (who was voted most non-biased press coverage a few years ago) to get updates on newsy items, but that's all I'll pay attention to.

I've vented my frustration on Trump the person who I think is an arrogant egomaniac and who is just a very bad person overall, but there's a different between a person's personality and the job they do as President. Not to compare Trump to Bellichick, but I think Bellichick is just as big a douchebag as Trump, but I view him differently as a coach than as a person. And as long as he keeps our country safe and our economy in good shape, I'll just go about my business. If he gets in trouble with the law, then I expect him to be thrown out. But let me know when that happens. In the meantime I'll tune out the media, do my job, and unlike some idiots, hope our country does well under him because it's a good thing when our country is in good shape.

I agree with lots of what you just wrote and it ALL makes sense
Babeinbucland

Postby uscbucsfan » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:13 pm

NavyBuc wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
The damage he is doing is real. I hope we will survive, but when an impulsive infant, who apparently has no prefrontal cortex, is in charge, hope that a stable, level headed adult intervenes, is all I have left.

A lot of the "damage" is overblown by the media. CNN and other outlets have become so obsessed with him it's hard to figure out decipher truth from reality anymore. That's why I've actually tuned out the news. I'll go to yahoo (who was voted most non-biased press coverage a few years ago) to get updates on newsy items, but that's all I'll pay attention to.

Yahoo leans pretty left. Some claim they've become hard left.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/yahoo-screen-0

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/yahoo-news/
uscbucsfan

Postby Cheb » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Cheb wrote:
And none of that matters.

Really, Cheb,You truly don’t think any of it matters? I think the lurching from one scandal to another, almost on a daily basis, matters greatly to the security, stability and integrity of our very nation. Maybe you meant something else and I misinterpreted?

The cascade of never-ending scandals with this administration is like standing under a waterfall. Another few drops of moisture just adds to it. They don't make a difference.

Those issues you posted are relatively small potatoes within the grander context of this presidency. I agree with you that none of them are good for Trump and none of them are particularly good for America. But none of them mean that impeachment is nigh, nor will any of them change anyone's feelings on Mr Trump, the Republican party, or the state of the nation.
Cheb

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Cheb wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Really, Cheb,You truly don’t think any of it matters? I think the lurching from one scandal to another, almost on a daily basis, matters greatly to the security, stability and integrity of our very nation. Maybe you meant something else and I misinterpreted?

The cascade of never-ending scandals with this administration is like standing under a waterfall. Another few drops of moisture just adds to it. They don't make a difference.

Those issues you posted are relatively small potatoes within the grander context of this presidency. I agree with you that none of them are good for Trump and none of them are particularly good for America. But none of them mean that impeachment is nigh, nor will any of them change anyone's feelings on Mr Trump, the Republican party, or the state of the nation.

Oh I gotcha now.
Babeinbucland

Postby Phantom Phenom » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:So if he resigns, and I am thinking he most certainly will within the next year, he will craft his melt down as: although everybody loved him, there was no way he could overcome the fake news, the democrats witch hunt by all those in the democratic corrupt Mueller witch hunt. (Even though almost all of them are republicans).
He will also sight that he can no longer put his family through this corrupt, joke of a witch hunt and there is no way he can be president because the mean democrats will not allow him to do his job.

Book it, Dano.

Meet y’all back here then.

:D :D :buttmoon: :buttmoon:
Phantom Phenom

Postby Selmon Rules » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:48 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Selmon Rules wrote:I'm no fan of Trump but posting about how he will be the end of America as we know it is idiotic.... We survived Nixon and the system fixed itself (as best it could) and we continued on.... This too shall pass

The damage done during the Nixon years was real also.... And yet, we're still here
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
Selmon Rules

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:08 am

Selmon Rules wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

The damage done during the Nixon years was real also.... And yet, we're still here

And spending time sustaining the damage and then rectifying it takes years away from us that we could be progressing. I don’t just want to survive this sociopath, I want us on the road to thriving for our infrastructure, environmentally, socially and economically. Sadly most are ignorant of the actual damage being done and that Trumphitlers damage will take 4-7 years to repair and that is simply tragic.
Babeinbucland

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:47 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Selmon Rules wrote:The damage done during the Nixon years was real also.... And yet, we're still here

And spending time sustaining the damage and then rectifying it takes years away from us that we could be progressing. I don’t just want to survive this sociopath, I want us on the road to thriving for our infrastructure, environmentally, socially and economically. Sadly most are ignorant of the actual damage being done and that Trumphitlers damage will take 4-7 years to repair and that is simply tragic.

What damage is being done, though, that specifically effects your life? Is your paycheck lower? Job gone? Do you feel less safe from all the terrorist attacks we're having in the U.S.? Are riots going on outside your yard?

I hear this word "damage" and how the world is ending, yet I have yet to hear anyone say this damage is destroying their life to the point where they can't function anymore.

I go back to what I said before....I don't like Trump the person, but "Trump the President" isn't destroying my life or anyone's life around me. I don't see riots in the streets or The Great Depression going on or nuclear war on the horizon. His approval rating is about normal for a President. One party doesn't like the job he's doing, the other party does. Sounds a lot like Obama. You know you're doing a bad job when your own party turns on you like the Democrats did with Carter and republicans with Bush. I would just say if you don't like it, tune it out.
NavyBuc

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:52 am

NavyBuc wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

What damage is being done, though, that specifically effects your life? Is your paycheck lower? Job gone? Do you feel less safe from all the terrorist attacks we're having in the U.S.? Are riots going on outside your yard?

I hear this word "damage" and how the world is ending, yet I have yet to hear anyone say this damage is destroying their life to the point where they can't function anymore.

Instead of asking me how it is affecting me personally (besides how unsafe I feel from racists in my country), I would encourage you to do some research on how this regime is affecting the United State’s in all the areas above that I named. Once you do some actual research I suspect you might be horrified. There is a lot going on that without research most are unaware of what is actually happening nationally and abroad for us. Although we are starting to experience some of the effects of this regimes damage now, most of it will be experienced in the next 2-5 years, much like Bush’s failed policies were not felt until years 3-8. Here is a pretty competent article on the consequences of this regimes bumbling https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 670087002/
Babeinbucland

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:18 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:

Instead of asking me how it is affecting me personally (besides how unsafe I feel from racists in my country), I would encourage you to do some research on how this regime is affecting the United State’s in all the areas above that I named. Once you do some actual research I suspect you might be horrified. There is a lot going on that without research most are unaware of what is actually happening nationally and abroad for us. Although we are starting to experience some of the effects of this regimes damage now, most of it will be experienced in the next 2-5 years, much like Bush’s failed policies were not felt until years 3-8. Here is a pretty competent article on the consequences of this regimes bumbling https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 670087002/

I hear this every single Presidency, though. I heard the same song and dance from 2008-2016. "Obama's policies will ruin our country.....Obamacare is the Armageddon.....the debt crisis is caused by Obama and will ruin our country." Now it's the same exact thing with a different party. Opinion articles from USA Today and CNN how we're being weakened and tariffs are going to ruin our country. Of course they're going to write that. Their agenda is to make the President look bad. Every time there's a specific party in the White House, the other party cries to the heavens that the world is ending. The world is ending when that President's own party starts also screaming to the heavens (and that started to happen during the last two years under Bush before his 8 years was up or Jimmy Carter at the end of 1980).

I just disagree with this whole notion that things in this country are so bad right now because of Trump. I don't like the tarrifs, either, and his coziness with Russia, but I don't think it's going to ruin the country like some think. And if Trump is corrupt and breaks rules, then that's what Mueller is for and I would hope he'd be thrown out of office. And that may very well happen. If it does, then it's President Pence.
NavyBuc

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:35 am

The differences when Obama was in office you didn’t hear other democracies thinking that he was a child who had no impulse control. Again I think you would serve yourself best by doing some research. You could just Google how is trump hurting America and probably come up with some really interesting information. Also Remember that the news we get in the United States is it the same news around the world take a look at what other leaders in other countries that you admire are saying about this regime. It will be eye-opening.I guess what I am saying overall is I’m not looking at this from how I personally am suffering under this regime, I am looking at this as how my country is being harmed by not having a leader with morals, integrity, intelligence, vision, stability and most importantly a deep love for this country.
Babeinbucland

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:The differences when Obama was in office you didn’t hear other democracies thinking that he was a child who had no impulse control. Again I think you would serve yourself best by doing some research. You could just Google how is trump hurting America and probably come up with some really interesting information. Also Remember that the news we get in the United States is it the same news around the world take a look at what other leaders in other countries that you admire are saying about this regime. It will be eye-opening.I guess what I am saying overall is I’m not looking at this from how I personally am suffering under this regime, I am looking at this as how my country is being harmed by not having a leader with morals, integrity, intelligence, vision, stability and most importantly a deep love for this country.

I guess the difference in the way I think is that I really don't care what other countries think about us or our President. If they hate us, they hate us. If they think he's a child, then they're probably right. He is a little baby. But then again, I care more about the job he does with our country and the shape our country is in moreso than the way other countries view us. And yes, I did some research, but I searched it on both sides and found articles and stats of how he's hurting America and how he's also helping America and there's cases to be made on both sides. So which should I believe? It's all partisan politics. You could search "How Obama hurt America" and find lots of numbers and stats that support that, too, and vice versa. If the policies he does ends up hurting America, then we'll see it happen soon, people will vote him out of office and we move on with life. If they don't hurt us and the economy keeps surging, you will probably see him in office for four more years. I always say it's not a bad thing if a President gets voted in for four more years because that means he's doing a pretty decent job with the country. Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Jr. and Obama all had solid first terms in office and had the country in good shape which was why they got their second terms.
NavyBuc

Postby Selmon Rules » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:48 pm

I have friends who think Obama was the worst president in history and other who think Trump has already claimed the throne as worst in history.... Oddly enough it seems to be the Trump fanboys who think Obama was worst and Obama fanboys who believe the same about Trump....

The sooner you stop freaking out about things that "might" or "could" happen, the better off you will be....

And if you think racism is Trumps fault, you're more oblivious than I thought. You do know idiots do things like wipe a swastika in the dust on a car with obviously left leaning bumper stickers to get a rise out of people.... Just sayin
Last edited by Selmon Rules on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selmon Rules

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Selmon Rules wrote:I have friends who think Obama was the worst president in history and other who think Trump has already claimed the throne as worst in history.... Oddly enough it seems to be the Trump fanboys who think Obama was worst and Obama fanboys who believe the same about Trump....

This is exactly my point. It's all partisan right now. People are believing what they want, reading what they want, seeing what they want.The only people's opinion that matters are the independents in this country who will decide his fate in two years. Strangely enough, they are pretty split with polls showing his approval among independents anywhere from 43-51%. I guess Mueller's facts matter as well as he's the one who could end Trump's Presidency if Trump is found to have broken the law.
NavyBuc

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:15 pm

So the noose tightens, I say he resigns -either before the republicans who finally decide to run from the sinking ship, and thus impeach him or because a blue wave drowns him and the democrats do what the republicans should have done. So look for the speech I outlined at the beginning of this thread. Only a matter of time. I say he resigns before the end of the year.

Anyone wanna bet???
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Wait for....oh forget it.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Selmon Rules wrote:I have friends who think Obama was the worst president in history and other who think Trump has already claimed the throne as worst in history.... Oddly enough it seems to be the Trump fanboys who think Obama was worst and Obama fanboys who believe the same about Trump....

The sooner you stop freaking out about things that "might" or "could" happen, the better off you will be....

And if you think racism is Trumps fault, you're more oblivious than I thought. You do know idiots do things like wipe a swastika in the dust on a car with obviously left leaning bumper stickers to get a rise out of people.... Just sayin

1. Friends who think Obama blah blah blah is quite different than the point you missed that I was saying leaders of other countries. MANY leaders of other countries.
2.I am freaking out about what IS happening RIGHT NOW, out in the open, something many on this board cannot see with their heads buried so far in the sand
3. I have never said racism is trumphitler s fault. It isnt, he simply exploits and inflames what is already there and legitimizes it and worse normalizes it.
4. I don’t have any bumper stickers on my car but I do have a bucs sticker.

What else ya got?
Babeinbucland

Postby Rocker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:07 am

Bigly.
Rocker

Postby Selmon Rules » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:12 am

Babeinbucland wrote:

1. Friends who think Obama blah blah blah is quite different than the point you missed that I was saying leaders of other countries. MANY leaders of other countries.
2.I am freaking out about what IS happening RIGHT NOW, out in the open, something many on this board cannot see with their heads buried so far in the sand
3. I have never said racism is trumphitler s fault. It isnt, he simply exploits and inflames what is already there and legitimizes it and worse normalizes it.

What else ya got?

You remind me of someone I know here in Naples, goes into hysterics because she is apparently the only one who can see what is really happening right now.... Every president is going to cause the fall of civilization as we know it according to some hysterical people but we seem to manage to not fall apart somehow....
Selmon Rules

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:48 am

Babeinbucland wrote:Only a matter of time. I say he resigns before the end of the year.

Anyone wanna bet???

Yes, I will make a board bet with you that Trump does not resign at anytime in 2018. Here are my terms once/if we get to the ball dropping to bring in 2019 and Trump is still POTUS;

1) You won't create any new threads in the 'Politics and Religion' sub forum at Buczone for any reason.

2) You won't post any memes, pics, gifs, or images of any kind unless it's in a thread with "meme" or "pic" in the title.

3) You won't use the words "Nazi", "Hitler", "Reich", "Supremacist", or "Nationalist" here at Buczone.

These conditions would apply until a new POTUS is sworn in not named Trump.
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:40 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Only a matter of time. I say he resigns before the end of the year.

Anyone wanna bet???

Yes, I will make a board bet with you that Trump does not resign at anytime in 2018. Here are my terms once/if we get to the ball dropping to bring in 2019 and Trump is still POTUS;

1) You won't create any new threads in the 'Politics and Religion' sub forum at Buczone for any reason.

2) You won't post any memes, pics, gifs, or images of any kind unless it's in a thread with "meme" or "pic" in the title.

3) You won't use the words "Nazi", "Hitler", "Reich", "Supremacist", or "Nationalist" here at Buczone.

Take the bet, bibl!

EDIT: although DN, you need to give terms if you lose the bet.
bucfanclw

Postby Zarniwoop » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:47 am

DreadNaught wrote:

Anyone wanna bet???

Lol, she’ll never agree to that

If it helps entice you Babe, I’ll sign onto the bet too. You can get a 2 for 1.
Zarniwoop

Postby Stuart » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:53 am

you'd probably get a lot of folks to kick in on that bet against babie

might want to start a gofundme page
Stuart

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:15 am

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Take the bet, bibl!

That is for her to decide I thought, and then up to me to accept.

My terms are NOT that restrictive imo. It's just an attempt to de-troll her posting habits. She'd still be able to post in the numerous threads already created, she'd still be able to copy/paste memes from her FB feed here but just in the appropriate place, and she'd have to omit her favorite buzzwords.
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:27 am

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Take the bet, bibl!

My terms are NOT that restrictive imo. It's just an attempt to de-troll her posting habits. She'd still be able to post in the numerous threads already created, she'd still be able to copy/paste memes from her FB feed here but just in the appropriate place, and she'd have to omit her favorite buzzwords.

Seems fair to me.
bucfanclw

Postby Ken Carson » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:44 am

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Take the bet, bibl!

So basically she can only post the Kendra-Cleo post in TD?
Ken Carson

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:59 am

Ken Carson wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

So basically she can only post the Kendra-Cleo post in TD?

lol.. Not unless she's incapable becoming a more rational contributor. She would still be able to post in any thread and any forum.

She just can't create new threads in the politics and religion sub-forum, spam discussion threads with her FB memes, or use a few of her favorite buzzwords.

None of those restrictions would have much of an effect on 99% of the folks who post here.
DreadNaught

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:01 am

Selmon Rules wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:1. Friends who think Obama blah blah blah is quite different than the point you missed that I was saying leaders of other countries. MANY leaders of other countries.

What else ya got?

You remind me of someone I know here in Naples, goes into hysterics because she is apparently the only one who can see what is really happening right now.... Every president is going to cause the fall of civilization as we know it according to some hysterical people but we seem to manage to not fall apart somehow....

So ya got nothing.
Babeinbucland

Postby Stuart » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:02 am

oh **** , babie got allowed back on the interweb for her lunch break. :soapbox:
Stuart

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:07 am

DreadNaught wrote:

Anyone wanna bet???

And deprive myself the pleasure of how ya’ll fall apart and meltdown when I do the above?? Sorry not taking a chance on giving up my considerable power lol 8-)
Babeinbucland

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion