**OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:50 pm

They say European crayons are a more refined taste
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 12591
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby WalterGronkite » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:51 pm

RedLeader wrote:The Pentagon announced Wednesday that President Donald J. Trump was nominating Marine Corps Maj. Gen. John K. Love, who is currently serving as the commanding general, 2d Marine Division, at Camp Lejeune, for the appointment to the rank of lieutenant general and for reassignment as the U.S. representative to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Military Committee.



#oohrah.


oohrah sounds more like something you’d say after a couple mins with a lady.

oorah, hoorah, kill, or just say errr.

But I love the motivation....

MB just mad because we don’t share our crayons.
WalterGronkite
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby RedLeader » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:14 am

WalterGronkite wrote:
RedLeader wrote:The Pentagon announced Wednesday that President Donald J. Trump was nominating Marine Corps Maj. Gen. John K. Love, who is currently serving as the commanding general, 2d Marine Division, at Camp Lejeune, for the appointment to the rank of lieutenant general and for reassignment as the U.S. representative to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Military Committee.



#oohrah.


oohrah sounds more like something you’d say after a couple mins with a lady.

oorah, hoorah, kill, or just say errr.

But I love the motivation....

MB just mad because we don’t share our crayons.


MB definitely has a thing for crayons.


Also.. a couple mins?
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Buc2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 am

Bill Maher: 'Bring on the recession' if it means getting rid of Trump
BY JOE CONCHA - 06/11/18 10:24 AM EDT
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39162 ... d-of-trump

Comedian Bill Maher said on his Friday night HBO program that he is hoping for a recession if it means getting rid of President Trump.

"I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point," the host said on his weekly program, "Real Time with Bill Maher."

"By the way, I'm hoping for it because one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So please, bring on the recession," he added.

"Sorry if that hurts people but it's either root for a recession or you lose your democracy," Maher said.


Pretty pathetic thing to say. The dude is worth millions, so a recession certainly won't hurt him like it would average Americans.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 10424
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 885 times
Been thanked: 359 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby RedLeader » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:31 am

Yep. They’re getting desperate...


Apparently not putting many eggs in that whole Mueller thing.. Lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby deltbucs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:32 am

Buc2 wrote:
Bill Maher: 'Bring on the recession' if it means getting rid of Trump
BY JOE CONCHA - 06/11/18 10:24 AM EDT
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39162 ... d-of-trump

Comedian Bill Maher said on his Friday night HBO program that he is hoping for a recession if it means getting rid of President Trump.

"I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point," the host said on his weekly program, "Real Time with Bill Maher."

"By the way, I'm hoping for it because one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So please, bring on the recession," he added.

"Sorry if that hurts people but it's either root for a recession or you lose your democracy," Maher said.


Pretty pathetic thing to say. The dude is worth millions, so a recession certainly won't hurt him like it would average Americans.

****ing team politics, man. He's no better than Trump, himself.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:49 am

The Outsider wrote:
Stuart wrote:

I was on board with obama unitl he said "you didn't build that" ........It made my blood boil, literally f--kin hated him after that and how devisive he became

DJT is more more in your face, but I'd rather know their true colors coming out of the gate than have someone playing everyone and getting nothing done, unless you count taking out the gov't credit card and maxing it out (by that I mean stimulus as well as all the unsustainable programs while taking apart the military)..... having zuckerberg in once a week....etc. his true colors came out towards the end.


What have you built?


The wife wanted a pergola last year so I built that. And then she wanted a raised garden over on the far side of the yard. So, I built that, too. There's probably more. But, those two are in the yard and since I spend most of my awake time in the yard, those two just come to mind.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3460
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:25 pm

Image
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3460
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Provided to you by the US Forestry Service. Yes, Obama planted in there too.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9100
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:03 pm

RedLeader wrote:Yep. They’re getting desperate...


Apparently not putting many eggs in that whole Mueller thing.. Lol.
Maybe McCabe, Mueller, and Comey will turn on Jeff Sessions.




Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dude, thats a stupid thing to say - he's a Republican
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9100
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby The Outsider » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:13 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
The Outsider wrote:
What have you built?


The wife wanted a pergola last year so I built that. And then she wanted a raised garden over on the far side of the yard. So, I built that, too. There's probably more. But, those two are in the yard and since I spend most of my awake time in the yard, those two just come to mind.


How does it make you feel that Obama apparently said you didn't build that?
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 3948
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 am

Trump claims parents of Korean War veterans begged him for help during the campaign.

LOL!!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:50 am

deltbucs wrote:
Trump claims parents of Korean War veterans begged him for help during the campaign.

LOL!!


What is wrong with you?
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9100
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:LOL!!


What is wrong with you?

Even you have to see the humor in that
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Brazen331 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:27 am

The Outsider wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
The wife wanted a pergola last year so I built that. And then she wanted a raised garden over on the far side of the yard. So, I built that, too. There's probably more. But, those two are in the yard and since I spend most of my awake time in the yard, those two just come to mind.


How does it make you feel that Obama apparently said you didn't build that?


How does it make you feel that Obama apparently gave away the Crimea?
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2780
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:43 am

In one of Trump’s latest tweets he states that Democrats are only good at three things: high taxes, high crime and obstruction. Sad!

I think this an unfair characterization of Democrats. Of course Trump is correct in pointing out how proficient Democrats are at those three things; all you have to do is look at any major city like NY, LA, Philly, Chicago, and so on, to see how talented Democrats are at high taxes and high crime.

But Democrats ARE good at other things as well. It’s not like they can only get you taxed, mugged and obstructed and that’s that.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2780
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Rocker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:52 am

Go team go!
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 3508
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby RedLeader » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:14 am

Rocker wrote:Go team go!


Funny we never see this from you when someone is ‘bashing’ Republicans or the right. Lol. Maybe i missed it.

Really though, its almost ironic at this point... how much you guys tend harp about “teams” but always show all the same tendencies.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Rocker wrote:Go team go!


What’s team about it? My first post was probably ridiculing Trump more than anything for his media-chumming, troll comment to agitate reporters on Friday.

And do I really need to be on a team to ridicule the Democratic Party?
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2780
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby deltbucs » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:08 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Rocker wrote:Go team go!


What’s team about it? My first post was probably ridiculing Trump more than anything for his media-chumming, troll comment to agitate reporters on Friday.

And do I really need to be on a team to ridicule the Democratic Party?

I LOLed
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:52 am

Wait. THAT is the level Brazen sees as ridiculing Trump? Wow. He's in deep.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:00 am

bucfanclw wrote:Wait. THAT is the level Brazen sees as ridiculing Trump? Wow. He's in deep.

2 Thessalonians 9-12
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 12591
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:27 pm

https://theweeklylist.org/weekly-list/

Some of you will be too far into denial to understand what this means, but for the rest of you hang on, its gonna get even bumpier before it is over
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4220
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:32 pm

lol, absolute Clownshoes.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Selmon Rules » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:https://theweeklylist.org/weekly-list/

Some of you will be too far into denial to understand what this means, but for the rest of you hang on, its gonna get even bumpier before it is over

I'm no fan of Trumps but how is this site any more reliable than Brietbart??
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
User avatar
Selmon Rules
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:43 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:absolute Clownshoes.


Im Stealing this ... carry on
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Yes. Of course. When you don’t want to be held accountable by the grown ups, then throw a tantrum and try to punish them by leaving them before they can punish you. And again, the uneducated will not grasp the short and long term consequences of this but instead will come up with some fantastical way to spin is a prudent and necessary. SMDFH

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ts-council
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4220
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Rocker » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:52 pm

I don’t think anyone would argue leaving the HRC is a good decision.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 3508
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Rocker wrote:I don’t think anyone would argue leaving the HRC is a good decision.


I don't think the USA leaving is a good thing, but this is more of a statement of protest as the UN Human Rights Council has displayed a notorious anti-Israel agenda for years. That is why the US is leaving.

Why are most of their decisions focused on Israel while far worse human rights offenders like the Saudis and Iranians receiving a pass?

On that note why are the Saudis even on the Council to begin with?

My question for Babe would be why is she anti-Israel?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 12039
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 521 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:07 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Rocker wrote:I don’t think anyone would argue leaving the HRC is a good decision.


I don't think the USA leaving is a good thing, but this is more of a statement of protest as the UN Human Rights Council has displayed a notorious anti-Israel agenda for years. That is why the US is leaving.

Why are most of their decisions focused on Israel while far worse human rights offenders like the Saudis and Iranians receiving a pass?

On that note why are the Saudis even on the Council to begin with?

My question for Babe would be why is she anti-Israel?

Why are you pro-Israel?
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 12591
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 608 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PanteraCanes and 8 guests