CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Alpha » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:47 am

bucfanclw wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Who is Dave Willis?

And whats he talkin' bout?

LMFAO!

+8
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:52 am

bucfanclw wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:I thought everyone was getting along just fine until Alpha came along.

Not sure if serious

In his fucked up "mind"...he IS serious.

And that makes it even FUNNIER.

The reasoning behind his "thinking" (as it were), is that the 3 Stooges only pay attention to what they are saying and disregard anyone else.

Thus, "everyone" is getting along.

See how this works?

Simple.
Alpha

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:48 am

deltbucs wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Alpha was Hillary your choice for president or are you just happy rolling along boastfully saying you live here and dont have to support a president.

MB?
Delt?
on and on?
etc?

I'm not happy saying I live here and don't support a president, but it's a fact. I wasn't happy about saying it about Obama, either....nor am I happy saying that I don't support almost all of The House and Senate. That said, I wasn't completely embarrassed by Obama. I didn't hide my passport when I was out of the country, because I don't want people to think that I'm some ignorant redneck that actually supports 45. I don't and haven't supported almost all of Washington for quite a while, but at least there wasn't a ****ing clown leading the **** show until a year ago.

Edit: And I know English is hard for you, but how could you think "Hillary was my choice" for president? LOL!!

I asked the question because there doesnt seem to be an "is" with you guys that dont support the president, just was/us/them/coulda been.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:07 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:"They're laughing at us, folks."

Yes they are and they have been for some time now.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:02 am

With Obama, he got America more divided than it has ever been. His platform of open and transparent/transform America rhetoric. Quietly loaded the DOJ with progressives, court systems with judges and lawyers. Whatever the progressives stand for, (its got to be hundreds of personal things) they all divide our country and whats wrong with it in their opinion. Ironically the people who would drag your headless body through the streets agree with you.

Now he is traveling all around internationally telling everybody how the world should be. So when I think of us and them its the world view and the United states view and the people in the United states arent going to be happy with how it turns out when financial advertisers try to circumvent the government to get their agenda met. Now it looks like they are moving up on a larger scale with Bank of America and others? messing around with the 2nd amendment.

Without the 2nd, there is no 1st... There is no rising up.

BMD, I'd like you to eloquently re-write this. I'll pay ya Saturday when we meet up at the country club.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:22 am

bucfanclw wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Who is Dave Willis?

And whats he talkin' bout?

Umm, you might need to reinstall/uncorrupt your hard-drive.
mdb1958

Postby The Outsider » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:58 am

Jesus mdb, what planet do you live on?
The Outsider

Postby deltbucs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:47 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I'm not happy saying I live here and don't support a president, but it's a fact. I wasn't happy about saying it about Obama, either....nor am I happy saying that I don't support almost all of The House and Senate. That said, I wasn't completely embarrassed by Obama. I didn't hide my passport when I was out of the country, because I don't want people to think that I'm some ignorant redneck that actually supports 45. I don't and haven't supported almost all of Washington for quite a while, but at least there wasn't a ****ing clown leading the **** show until a year ago.

Edit: And I know English is hard for you, but how could you think "Hillary was my choice" for president? LOL!!

I asked the question because there doesnt seem to be an "is" with you guys that dont support the president, just was/us/them/coulda been.

Can anyone translate for me?
deltbucs

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:49 am

deltbucs wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

Can anyone translate for me?

People who don't think like mdb are communists.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby deltbucs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:51 am

The Outsider wrote:Jesus mdb, what planet do you live on?

LOL!! Love me some mdb!
deltbucs

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:40 am

Why is it, when I hope for an intellectual response by those who continually profess to be, I always get let down. Clewy's "whats he talkin about" has to win the most pitiful of the day award.
mdb1958

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:55 am

mdb1958 wrote:Why is it, when I hope for an intellectual response by those who continually profess to be, I always get let down. Clewy's "whats he talkin about" has to win the most pitiful of the day award.

Different strokes for different folks I guess
Zarniwoop

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:07 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Why is it, when I hope for an intellectual response by those who continually profess to be, I always get let down. Clewy's "whats he talkin about" has to win the most pitiful of the day award.

Do you think Delt understands that you can "not" support a president and still not disrespect him?
mdb1958

Postby Rocker » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:09 am

Posts write something has do to with how maybe it you.

How’s the mimosas treating you this morning?
Rocker

Postby The Outsider » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:22 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

Do you think Delt understands that you can "not" support a president and still not disrespect him?

I think even the most basic idiot understands that. However, why does Donald Trump deserve anyone's respect?

Answer that for me, and for the record I'm not considering "Because he's President." to be a valid answer. President is a job title and titles don't transform personalities, morals, and ethics.
The Outsider

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:31 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

Ephesians 6:12
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:51 am

The Outsider wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

I think even the most basic idiot understands that. However, why does Donald Trump deserve anyone's respect?

Answer that for me, and for the record I'm not considering "Because he's President." to be a valid answer. President is a job title and titles don't transform personalities, morals, and ethics.

Let's say you work for a large company. When your CEO walks in to the same room do you show them respect? If so, are you respecting them personally? Or are you respecting their position?

Or let's say you rolled through a stop sign and get pulled over by a cop. Would you show some level of respect as they approached? Are you respecting them personally, or b/c of the job/title they hold?

I don't believe anyone is arguing you have to respect the President (or anyone else) on a personal level if you have reasons that they don't deserve that respect. But that doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't be respectful of their position.

Hell, there a ton of public personas I don't respect as people based on what they do/don't stand for. But I still respect the position they hold and job they were hired/elected to perform.
DreadNaught

Postby The Outsider » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:58 am

DreadNaught wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

Let's say you work for a large company. When your CEO walks in to the same room do you show them respect? If so, are you respecting them personally? Or are you respecting their position?

Or let's say you rolled through a stop sign and get pulled over by a cop. Would you show some level of respect as they approached? Are you respecting them personally, or b/c of the job/title they hold?

I don't believe anyone is arguing you have to respect the President (or anyone else) on a personal level if you have reasons that they don't deserve that respect. But that doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't be respectful of their position.

Hell, there a ton of public personas I don't respect as people based on what they do/don't stand for. But I still respect the position they hold and job they were hired/elected to perform.

As for the first point, I don't work for the President.

To the second point, I show a basic level of respect to police officers who pull me over because in that specific situation the have the ability to negatively impact my life.

I respect the position of President, I didn't like it when people made **** up about or just talked **** on Obama or Bush. Two Presidents I never voted for. But they were normal Presidents in a normal situation with pretty normal administrations. This President is not normal, this administration is not normal, and what is going on in this country is not normal. I refuse to normalize it by treating Donald Trump like he's anything but a farce, or the biggest mistake in American politics in my lifetime.

Time will tell if I'm wrong or not. I don't think I am, but I won't be afraid to admit it if I am.
The Outsider

Postby NYBF » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:05 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

mdb1958 wrote:Image
NYBF

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:08 am

Check.

Mate.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:13 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

I'm not sure what he thinks....what i'm really wondering about is how many more times you can miss a reference?

Zarniwoop

Postby NYBF » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:19 am

(he probably still won't get it)
NYBF

Postby Buc2 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Spoiler:
This is an opinion piece. If you hate Trump, you won't believe any of it, so don't bother reading.

Comey’s last stand for the deep state
BY MARK PENN, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 04/14/18 10:45 AM EDT 2,614 THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

They were among the most powerful men of the last decade. They commanded armies of armed agents, had the ability to bug and wiretap almost anyone, and had virtually unlimited budgets. They were the leadership of the FBI, the CIA and the director of national intelligence under President Obama. Each day, it becomes clearer that they are the real abusers of power in this drama.

The book by former FBI Director James Comey and the daily hyperbolic John Brennan sound bites are perhaps the final reveal of just how much hubris and vitriol they had. Comey's book, according to reports, contains nothing new of legal consequence to Trump (while suggesting that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has something to worry about), but it unmasks the hatred that Comey had for Donald Trump from the beginning. It impeaches Comey's fitness to have ever held high, nonpartisan office.

Whether you are a Democrat who can't stand Trump, a Hillary Clinton supporter who feels robbed by Comey, or a Trump supporter, any use of wiretapping and vast prosecutorial machinery against our political campaigns and sitting presidents always has to be viewed skeptically and should meet the highest standards of conduct and impartiality. The post-election actions of these former officials makes suspect their actions as officials.

It was, after all, Comey who went to the president during the transition seeking a one-on-one meeting to tell him about the inflammatory dossier, but who critically omitted telling the president that the dossier was a product of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. These facts, he knew, if revealed at that moment in January, would have ended further inquiry. This was no effort to inform the president and douse the fires of unverified and salacious information, but one to inflame the president and spread the stories everywhere.

Continued... http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... deep-state
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Commander Bubbles » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:

The world don’t move to the beat of just one drum...
Commander Bubbles

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:26 pm

So.

Cohen had 3 clients. President Trump for the Stormy Daniels affair, Former GOP Deputy Finance Chair Elliott Broidy who knocked up a prostitute and paid her 1.6 million dollar abortion, and......Sean Hannity...for reasons unknown.

Hannity denies he ever retained Cohen, but still thinks whatever he discussed with him is privileged.

Mrs. Hannity is no doubt interested now.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:So.

Cohen had 3 clients. President Trump for the Stormy Daniels affair, Former GOP Deputy Finance Chair Elliott Broidy who knocked up a prostitute and paid her 1.6 million dollar abortion, and......Sean Hannity...for reasons unknown.

Hannity denies he ever retained Cohen, but still thinks whatever he discussed with him is privileged.

MMFA and others on the left have been going after Hannity for years in effort to deplatform him like they do with every effective conservative voice. Those efforts have increased moreso since he hitched his wagon to Trump during the 2016 primaries. I've yet to see any skeletons exposed thus far, but maybe this time will be different.

Thus far it looks like a smear job (like your post was laid out). But maybe Seany boy has some baby momma somewhere or something else he's hiding.

Not sure what this has to do with Russia or election interference either way. We all know Hannity is just a cheerleader for Team Trump these days so him retaining Trump's personal lawyer isn't a surprise. Hannity is basically on the Trump payroll if you listen to a word he speaks.
DreadNaught

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:So.

Now we have Progressives posting about porn stars and Michael Cohen in the Russia thread. Can we now declare finally that Mueller has given up trying to prove his mandate and has gone the Lewinsky route? Too bad Corsair isn’t here to change the thread title to the Stormy Daniels Affair.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm

What's that saying? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:56 pm

I love how the ONLY thing that can be investigated is Russia.

That's literally not how law enforcement wotks.

Meuller goes about his Russia investigation and finds evidence of a crime by Cohen...enough evidence for a warrant, mind you. And what doe he do? He's not investigating Cohen so he hands it off to the FBI. Just like any small town sheriff would.

Perhaps we should fire the current FBI Director for acting on Mueller's referral?

The Russia thing will just have to wait for Mueller.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:16 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:I love how the ONLY thing that can be investigated is Russia.

That's literally not how law enforcement wotks.

Meuller goes about his Russia investigation and finds evidence of a crime by Cohen...enough evidence for a warrant, mind you. And what doe he do? He's not investigating Cohen so he hands it off to the FBI. Just like any small town sheriff would.

Perhaps we should fire the current FBI Director for acting on Mueller's referral?

The Russia thing will just have to wait for Mueller.

You are just ignoring the main point. The principles involved in this all knew Russia was BS from the start. Obama just wanted a special prosecutor in place during Trump’s Presidency to find something, anything. Russia collusion was just a vehicle to get there. Always was.

No one is saying law enforcement can’t investigate whatever they want. But we can point out the hypocrisy, the lies and machinations undergone to get to this point. This was all planned from the beginning. Maybe you find a way to impeach Trump, maybe you don’t.
Brazen331

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion