Sexual harassment thread

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Sexual harassment thread

Postby NYBF » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 am

Buc2 wrote:The media doesn't seem too interested in this book. And here I thought #MeToo was trending?

They're about as interested in that as the multiple allegations against the president. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NYBF

Postby RedLeader » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 am

Buc2 wrote:The media doesn't seem too interested in this book. And here I thought #MeToo was trending?

Is that really the title of the book? Lol.
RedLeader

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:48 am

NYBF...always trying so hard to make everything Trump. :lol:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:08 am

There’s more hypocrisy in this movement than most

Sadly the real victims are being lost
Zarniwoop

Postby PrimeMinister » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 am

DreadNaught wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:
Who is that?

Two very popular child actors from the 80's.

I looked at the link to find names, but saw none. What are their names? Don’t think I ever watched their shows.
PrimeMinister

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:50 am

Cory Haim

Cory Feldman

I think
Zarniwoop

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 pm

yup, Feldmen left, Haim right
beardmcdoug

Postby NYBF » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:Cory Haim

Cory Feldman

I think

NYBF

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Buc2 wrote:NYBF...always trying so hard to make everything Trump. :lol:

What would you like us to do, Buc2? Remove Clinton from office?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:52 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Buc2 wrote:NYBF...always trying so hard to make everything Trump. :lol:

What would you like us to do, Buc2? Remove Clinton from office?

What would people like done to Weinstein? Spacey? Hoffman? HW Bush? Or any of the other 60+ men accused since Weinstein? My meme only serves as a reminder that there are plenty that came before him. Why the smartass question?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby NYBF » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:What would you like us to do, Buc2? Remove Clinton from office?

What would people like done to Weinstein? Spacey? Hoffman? HW Bush? Or any of the other 60+ men accused since Weinstein? My meme only serves as a reminder that there are plenty that came before him. Why the smartass question?

Someone else did it, so it's OK!

*murders Buc2*

*drives off in a white Bronco driven by MB*
NYBF

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:11 am

:roll:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 am

Did you really expect different?
Zarniwoop

Postby NYBF » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:29 am

Zarniwoop wrote:Did you really expect different?

No, I didn't.
NYBF

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:57 am

Zarniwoop wrote:Did you really expect different?

No, I didn't.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 am

One woman's take on the #metoo movement...

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:34 am

Kick him in the nuts! Kick him in the nuts!!!
Zarniwoop

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:00 pm

I lasted 42 seconds listening to that harpie.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Ken Carson » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Was hoping there would be a link in the video to the Salma Hayek lesbian sex scene.
Ken Carson

Postby bucfanclw » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:13 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:I lasted 42 seconds listening to that harpie.

That's 42 more seconds than she deserves.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Next up: Michael Douglas

His story

Her story
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby RedLeader » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Aziz Anzari (sp) too...

#metoomuch
RedLeader

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:27 am

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/25/kevin-spaceys-brother-claims-actor-is-worse-than-his-nazi-rapist-father.html

Kevin Spacey's brother is speaking out about the abuse he said he suffered at the hand of his father in an explosive interview with The Sun on Wednesday.

Randy Fowler claimed his father, who he calls the "Creature" due to his alleged depraved behavior, was a Nazi sympathizer who raped him over 50 times before the age of 14-years-old.

anybody else noticing the trend that many of these pedophiles, or people who are very fucked up mentally, or the celebrities that have big drug problems, or the ones that have gender dysphoria or sexual identity issues, almost uniformly, are people who were sexually abused from an early early age?
beardmcdoug

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:41 am

beardmcdoug wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/25/kevin-spaceys-brother-claims-actor-is-worse-than-his-nazi-rapist-father.html

Kevin Spacey's brother is speaking out about the abuse he said he suffered at the hand of his father in an explosive interview with The Sun on Wednesday.

Randy Fowler claimed his father, who he calls the "Creature" due to his alleged depraved behavior, was a Nazi sympathizer who raped him over 50 times before the age of 14-years-old.

anybody else noticing the trend that many of these pedophiles, or people who are very fucked up mentally, or the celebrities that have big drug problems, or the ones that have gender dysphoria or sexual identity issues, almost uniformly, are people who were sexually abused from an early early age?

So what you're saying is sexually assaulting kids increases the probability of causing adverse effect in their behavior as they grow up?
DreadNaught

Postby NYBF » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:49 am

DreadNaught wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/25/kevin-spaceys-brother-claims-actor-is-worse-than-his-nazi-rapist-father.html

So what you're saying is sexually assaulting kids increases the probability of causing adverse effect in their behavior as they grow up?

NYBF

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 am

DreadNaught wrote:

right, and about 90% of cultural icons exhibit at least one of those deficiencies. the point is, this degenerate **** that we see on stage, in the news, this garbage culture isn't the manifestation of "freedom of expression", its a symptom of child rape.

wouldn't you say it's quite shocking to find out that the most defining cultural aspects of the most advanced civilized nation in human history is behavior caused by child rape?
beardmcdoug

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:21 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

right, and about 90% of cultural icons exhibit at least one of those deficiencies. the point is, this degenerate **** that we see on stage, in the news, this garbage culture isn't the manifestation of "freedom of expression", its a symptom of child rape.

wouldn't you say it's quite shocking to find out that the most defining cultural aspects of the most advanced civilized nation in human history is behavior caused by child rape?

I'd need you to unpack that question a bit more when you have time for me to respond. What specific cultural aspects are derived from child rape?
DreadNaught

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:34 am

DreadNaught wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

I'd need you to unpack that question a bit more when you have time for me to respond. What specific cultural aspects are derived from child rape?

alright - getting back into this - rereading your question though, what do you mean? I was basically saying that most of what we see in our mainstream culture (hypersexualization - teen idols twerking rubbing their crotch on stage in front of thousands of impressionable young girls, glorification of opiod use - targeted at teens, glorification of rap culture/aggressiveness/violence/no personal responsibility mindset/need to "take control" in basic forms/destruction of the family unit - aimed at young kids, the recent push for gender neutrality/nonbinary/confused/gender-dysphoria aimed at kids, encouraged by media puppets like angelia, adele, pink, the smiths, megan fox, charlize theron, tobey macguire, lieve schrieber); and then the personal life issues that all of these people who push this **** in their movies or music - the mental breakdowns (lohan, britney, cyrus, bynes, feldman, michael jackson), the drug overdoses, the erratic behavior, the failed relationships...

all the defining features of our culture, and the people who push it, exhibit behavior, and push behavior, that heavily overlaps with the type of behavior one exhibits after being sexually assaulted early in life. and now each day, surprise surprise, more and more celebrities are coming out saying they have been sexually abuse since a young age. It's like all these people have the same dog collar on and they're being walked around being told to do and act the same way, and push the same garbage on to the general public, and they're all just noticing that they all happen to have that same, behavior-altering dog collar on - and the "dog collar" is some form of sexual abuse since an early age.

and these people define how the next generation acts and what they think (sadly - but it is the reality). a bunch of people with SERIOUS mental health problems caused by SERIOUS crimes - crimes that we're finding out, are and were systematic in their perpetration and cover up - from the media, to the justice system, to the political realm, to motherfucking black ops.

so back to my original statement... don't you think its quite a shock, to realize that the single most common denominator of the pervasive culture of the most advanced civilization in human history, and the behavior of those that create it and push its themes onto future generations, is ****ing sexual assault and child molestation?

the whole of society takes their behavioral cues from people who are either fucked up child molestors or people that are fucked up because they've been molested - that's my point. and that's pretty freaking mind blowing...
beardmcdoug

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:51 pm

I see where you're coming from Beardmcdoug, but I think you're focusing on a small part of a larger picture. I believe it snowballs from bad parenting that includes- but is not limited to- the instances of molestation you pointed out.

Edit to add: Last time I looked it up something like 80% of people in the state penitentiary were from single parent households. That would be an example of the larger picture I'm referring to.
Sammich

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:59 pm

RedLeader wrote:Aziz Anzari (sp) too...

#metoomuch

For anybody that hasn't read the reports and stories from the Aziz accuser he did nothing wrong. He took her out to a nice dinner and then took her back to his place. He began coming on to her. When she told him no he stopped. Her complaint is that he didn't read her cues and stop before she had to say it. Apparently it's a crime to not be able to read a person's mind.

#metoomuch indeed
Sammich

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion