Random terrorism news

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:35 pm

Justice Dept is opening a "Civil rights investigation" into this incident.

This could very well be homicide, attempted homicide, and a hate crime.

VA has the death penalty.

No word yet if this will be considered "domestic terrorism" despite crossing state lines with (possible) intent to do harm.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby sanka » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:10 pm

If this was a Islamic march chanting death to America....Trump reaction will be different....Brazen won't be talking out of his ass like he always do....oh just couple of folks in a 350 million pop. So no big deal lol
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3461
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby sanka » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Why do people respond to these losers? Let them rally just ignore them...they want attention and they are getting it right now....
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3461
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby PrimeMinister » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Not sure how this isn't domestic terrorism.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 6041
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 151 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Wharf Rat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:53 pm

sanka wrote:Brazen won't be talking out of his ass like he always do....oh just couple of folks in a 350 million pop. So no big deal lol


Come on man, that's a blatant misrepresentation of what he was saying. He was saying that a few idiots (white supremacists/Nazis whatever you want to call them) hardly represent the 350 million citizens who live in this country.


sanka wrote:Why do people respond to these losers? Let them rally just ignore them...they want attention and they are getting it right now....


I agree. They have just as much right to demonstrate as anyone else does. If people had just left them alone and gone on about their day, I doubt anyone would have even known that these idiots were even demonstrating today.
Last edited by Wharf Rat on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 166 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:15 am

NYBF wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Slow news day for you? I really don't see the need for a hissy fit over a couple dozen new-nazis. We have like 360 million people in the country.

And we went through this routine a year ago, didn't we? The President denounced David Duke, doesn't that count as denouncing white extremism? Maybe you should go cry wolf over something else? There is a Russia thread you can click on, for example. Don't get distracted.


You're OK with nazis killing people in America because there's not a lot of them?


Where did I say I was OK with murder? I was responding to Corsair's insinuation that Trump is a white sipremust.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:18 am

sanka wrote:If this was a Islamic march chanting death to America....Trump reaction will be different....Brazen won't be talking out of his ass like he always do....oh just couple of folks in a 350 million pop. So no big deal lol

If this was an Antifa March your ass would probably be breaking windows and throwing rocks.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby sanka » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:11 am

Wharf Rat wrote:
I agree. They have just as much right to demonstrate as anyone else does. If people had just let them alone and gone on about their day, I doubt anyone would have even known that these idiots were even demonstrating today.


Correct.
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3461
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby sanka » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:12 am

Brazen331 wrote:
sanka wrote:If this was a Islamic march chanting death to America....Trump reaction will be different....Brazen won't be talking out of his ass like he always do....oh just couple of folks in a 350 million pop. So no big deal lol

If this was an Antifa March your ass would probably be breaking windows and throwing rocks.

What is Antifa?
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3461
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:59 am

Wharf Rat wrote:
sanka wrote:Brazen won't be talking out of his ass like he always do....oh just couple of folks in a 350 million pop. So no big deal lol


Come on man, that's a blatant misrepresentation of what he was saying. He was saying that a few idiots (white supremacists/Nazis whatever you want to call them) hardly represent the 350 million citizens who live in this country.


sanka wrote:Why do people respond to these losers? Let them rally just ignore them...they want attention and they are getting it right now....


I agree. They have just as much right to demonstrate as anyone else does. If people had just let them alone and gone on about their day, I doubt anyone would have even known that these idiots were even demonstrating today.


Correct. The big difference between these peopke and a protest involving leftist loons is that violence and looting is not a given.

If you just leave them alone and let them wave their swastikas for a few hours they'll leave with little or no incident.

It's not like Antifa where the entire purpose of the march is to loot and cause mayhem. If the WN movement is growing much of the blame should be placed on Progressives who cannot tolerate and seek to stifle any speech that is not leftist in substance.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:34 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Wharf Rat wrote:
Come on man, that's a blatant misrepresentation of what he was saying. He was saying that a few idiots (white supremacists/Nazis whatever you want to call them) hardly represent the 350 million citizens who live in this country.




I agree. They have just as much right to demonstrate as anyone else does. If people had just let them alone and gone on about their day, I doubt anyone would have even known that these idiots were even demonstrating today.


Correct. The big difference between these peopke and a protest involving leftist loons is that violence and looting is not a given.

If you just leave them alone and let them wave their swastikas for a few hours they'll leave with little or no incident.

It's not like Antifa where the entire purpose of the march is to loot and cause mayhem. If the WN movement is growing much of the blame should be placed on Progressives who cannot tolerate and seek to stifle any speech that is not leftist in substance.

Now take this post and rearrange the labels. It'll still work.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 8655
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:31 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Correct. The big difference between these peopke and a protest involving leftist loons is that violence and looting is not a given.

If you just leave them alone and let them wave their swastikas for a few hours they'll leave with little or no incident.

It's not like Antifa where the entire purpose of the march is to loot and cause mayhem. If the WN movement is growing much of the blame should be placed on Progressives who cannot tolerate and seek to stifle any speech that is not leftist in substance.

Now take this post and rearrange the labels. It'll still work.


Sure it will. The reason I used labels in this post is because I do believe there is more labeling going on with the left right now. You may disagree, but whether you agree or not, I am not referring to you or people like you here.

There is an extremely loud and antagonistic minority element on the left that is becoming so polarizing that some people may begin to really feel threatened by it. And fear is the best emotion for these WN groups to exploit. It's really the only way to make their message receptive to people who are not already wanting it.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby NYBF » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:54 am

Brazen331 wrote:
NYBF wrote:
You're OK with nazis killing people in America because there's not a lot of them?


Where did I say I was OK with murder? I was responding to Corsair's insinuation that Trump is a white sipremust.


Brazen331 wrote:I really don't see the need for a hissy fit over a couple dozen new-nazis. We have like 360 million people in the country.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Selmon Rules » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:17 am

sanka wrote:Why do people respond to these losers? Let them rally just ignore them...they want attention and they are getting it right now....

^^^^ This

Why not treat this type of group like the proverbial tree that falls in the forest? If nobody had shown up to counter-protest, would it have been a blip on the national news radar?? Would tensions have risen so sharply that some moron felt running over them necessary???

Before anyone goes off on the possibility that I am siding with the white supremists, don't, because I'm not. They're living in some other world that I am not familiar with. While I don't agree with their views, they have the right to assemble and say what they want to say and in fact, unpopular speech is what free speech is supposed to protect anyway.

Just let them be that group over in the corner that everyone ignores....
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
User avatar
Selmon Rules
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:58 pm

So, if I understand the whole Charlottesville thing...a Nazi ran over a bunch of Communists?
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:34 pm

HamBone wrote:So, if I understand the whole Charlottesville thing...a Nazi ran over a bunch of Americans?

Fixed
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Corsair wrote:
HamBone wrote:So, if I understand the whole Charlottesville thing...a Nazi ran over a bunch of Americans?

Fixed


That's about as tired as the whole "Surrender noted" garbage.
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby deltbucs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 pm

I really don't see the need for a hissy fit over a couple dozen Islamic terrorists. We have like 360 million people in the country.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby WalterGronkite » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Trying to compare this incident to Islamic terrorism is quite ridiculous.
WalterGronkite
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby sanka » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:11 pm

WalterGronkite wrote:Trying to compare this incident to Islamic terrorism is quite ridiculous.

No it's not...they both have the same motives..killing Americans.
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3461
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby WalterGronkite » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Yeah, exactly the same thing.

I forgot the Boston bombers filed for a permit to blow up the area

This society has really lost its mind
WalterGronkite
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby StillCSG » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:14 pm

WalterGronkite wrote:Yeah, exactly the same thing.

I forgot the Boston bombers filed for a permit to blow up the area

This society has really lost its mind


I must have missed where the scum sucking Nazi **** filed for a permit to ram into a group of people on the street...

Until you can find said paperwork....go suck a **** or drink bleach...your choice
Image
User avatar
StillCSG
 
Posts: 3937
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 am
Location: My House
Has thanked: 648 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby WalterGronkite » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Oh potty mouth tough guy.

They filed a permit to protest, that's not what terrorist groups usually do.

If you can't comprehend that, you are moron.

This kid has got discharged from the army for mental health reasons

You guys that want to label this to advance some political point are just sad.
WalterGronkite
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:15 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby StillCSG » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Since you chose to comment back....Take a healthy swig of Clorox shitstain...

The only half decent neo Nazi is one with a bullet in his brain...**** them and everything they stand for
Image
User avatar
StillCSG
 
Posts: 3937
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 am
Location: My House
Has thanked: 648 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Ken Carson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:37 pm

WalterGronkite wrote:Trying to compare this incident to Islamic terrorism is quite ridiculous.

If you mean the running over of civilians with a car, it's actually a pretty apples to apples comparison, Chief.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby deltbucs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:06 pm

WalterGronkite wrote:Trying to compare this incident to Islamic terrorism is quite ridiculous.

How can you be so lost on the subject? You realize that this is exactly what Islamic terrorists have done to kill people, right?
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby deltbucs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:09 pm

WalterGronkite wrote:Yeah, exactly the same thing.

I forgot the Boston bombers filed for a permit to blow up the area

This society has really lost its mind

If you think it's everyone else that's crazy, it might be time for some self-reflection....
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Alpha » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:29 am

StillCSG wrote:Since you chose to comment back....Take a healthy swig of Clorox shitstain...

The only half decent neo Nazi is one with a bullet in his brain...**** them and everything they stand for


Woulda been nice to hear your President say that.

Sayin'...
Alpha
 
Posts: 2661
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby StillCSG » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:38 am

Alpha wrote:
StillCSG wrote:Since you chose to comment back....Take a healthy swig of Clorox shitstain...

The only half decent neo Nazi is one with a bullet in his brain...**** them and everything they stand for


Woulda been nice to hear your President say that.

Sayin'...


The fuckstick won't alienate his base...Notice the statement in which it was denounced came from the WH...not the orange shitgoblin...
Image
User avatar
StillCSG
 
Posts: 3937
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 am
Location: My House
Has thanked: 648 times
Been thanked: 84 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests