CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Wharf Rat » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Corsair wrote:I learned very early on that it pays to do your homework.

Also, I'm not going to do your homework for you unless you are willing to pay.


You American, yes? So wouldn't that make it your homework as well?


Corsair wrote:Surely one of you idiots


Seems someone got under your skin, eh? Maybe you could make use of your "safe space".
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Oh yeah?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Corsair wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Lol. So no then.

Surely one of you idiots could present a case for HRC and Ukraine influencing our election.

It's easy. It's just copy/paste, right?


Whoooah. Easy there, snowflake.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby NavyBuc » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 am

DreadNaught wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:Crap, I just remembered.....one of the guys I had drinks with last night was from Russia. And the guy said he met Putin once. I'm so screwed. If CNN or NBC gets a hold of this, I'm a dead man.

But if I tell them I'm a democrat, I'll be off the hook.


This isn't hyperbole. US Congressmen Mike Quigley made a statement today on CNN that "speaking to ANY Russian is the equalivent of speaking to Russian Intelligence, and therefore talking to Putin".

This is what hysteria does. Intelligent and otherwise reasonable people say crazy **** and believe it. Look at what has happened to Corsair.

Very sad...


Damnit I'm screwed. And I was at the bar tonight and met a hot Russian female tonight. Sorry...temptation got the best of me. I asked her if I'm gonna get in trouble for talking with her and she did say she knew someone associated with the media. But damnit, she was too hot to walk away from and we kept talking. She had a Maria Sharapova look about her. So if you hear a story on Monday of a Naval Officer being under investigation for talking to a Russian, that's probably me.
NavyBuc
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:07 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Rocker » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:09 am

Corsair wrote:I'll consider the sourcing and authors


Holy ****.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:14 am

Corsair wrote:LOL.

Oh yeah?


Yes, Really.

Are you really endorsing that type of logic to where any Russian = Putin? Or do you see the craziness in such a statement?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 9022
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Wharf Rat » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:38 am

Rocker wrote:
Corsair wrote:I'll consider the sourcing and authors


Holy ****.


Hilarious isn't it? Especially since, often times, he doesn't cite his sources.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:07 am

RedLeader wrote:
Corsair wrote:Surely one of you idiots could present a case for HRC and Ukraine influencing our election.

It's easy. It's just copy/paste, right?


Whoooah. Easy there, snowflake.

So you are saying you can or can't?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:09 am

Wharf Rat wrote:
Rocker wrote:
Holy ****.


Hilarious isn't it? Especially since, often times, he doesn't cite his sources.

Lol
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Corsair » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:17 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Corsair wrote:LOL.

Oh yeah?


Yes, Really.

Are you really endorsing that type of logic to where any Russian = Putin? Or do you see the craziness in such a statement?

Why should I endorse something you saw on TV? What do I have to do with your fever dream against liberals that was triggered by some pundit you saw on a talk show? Did somebody mention me by name or am I just your go to Democrat?

Why does "I saw something crazy on TV" = "Corsair is delusional"?

Maybe you should look in the mirror?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:21 am

I've read a ton of your posted links, and all I am seeing is that there was a meeting in which damaging information about Hilary was promised and wasn't delivered or used. If this is your bar for colluding on an election, I can't believe you're still a Democrat. We got cheated far worse by our own party, so forgive me for not mustering a 'give a damn' about this.

I really wish this Russia nonsense was over, because it isn't doing a single thing to advance any agenda, cause or issue. It's a massive distraction and waste of time while Trump basically gets a free pass to do anything he wants that will get shoved to page19.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 2353
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:02 am

Corsair wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Yes, Really.

Are you really endorsing that type of logic to where any Russian = Putin? Or do you see the craziness in such a statement?

Why should I endorse something you saw on TV? What do I have to do with your fever dream against liberals that was triggered by some pundit you saw on a talk show? Did somebody mention me by name or am I just your go to Democrat?

Why does "I saw something crazy on TV" = "Corsair is delusional"?

Maybe you should look in the mirror?


So you agree that Congressman's statement was unhinged, somewhat bigoted, and completely illogical? If so, great.

I don't identity you as a Democrat any longer.

Do you not at least acknowledge the similarities between that Congressman's statement and your own behavior in the 40+ pages of this thread? If not maybe I'm not the only one that should look in the mirror.

I had quoted your earlier post and opined with a series of questions, which were either overlooked or ignored. Then, not long after I mention your name in a general post not directed at anyone specific and you comment within minutes. So spare me your projection on being triggered.

We can have a dialogue and you can provide us all with your theory on this meeting where you claim we are now "beyond smoke" in terms of Trump-Russia collusion. Or you can continue to play these games of innuendo and word parsing.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 9022
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:49 am

NavyBuc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
This isn't hyperbole. US Congressmen Mike Quigley made a statement today on CNN that "speaking to ANY Russian is the equalivent of speaking to Russian Intelligence, and therefore talking to Putin".

This is what hysteria does. Intelligent and otherwise reasonable people say crazy **** and believe it. Look at what has happened to Corsair.

Very sad...


Damnit I'm screwed. And I was at the bar tonight and met a hot Russian female tonight. Sorry...temptation got the best of me. I asked her if I'm gonna get in trouble for talking with her and she did say she knew someone associated with the media. But damnit, she was too hot to walk away from and we kept talking. She had a Maria Sharapova look about her. So if you hear a story on Monday of a Naval Officer being under investigation for talking to a Russian, that's probably me.

Traitor!


Did I do that right?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Corsair is nothing if not persistent. Not 3 days go by where CNN hasn't convinced him that they've found the smoking gun that shows for sure that Trump is getting impeached.
I'd like to see Trump gone as much as the next guy, but at some point you have to realize that the liberal news sites are just posting this **** to keep you reading it and it's not really the amazing piece of evidence you think it is.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Rocker » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:40 pm

It's beyond smoke, Delt.

Try to keep up.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Corsair could still have his day. The important thing is that a SP is in place, so whether they find something Russian is immaterial. He can find something else.

Just like Ken Starr could not find anything on WW but he got to investigate a BJ instead.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2008
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Brazen331 wrote:Corsair could still have his day. The important thing is that a SP is in place, so whether they find something Russian is immaterial. He can find something else.

Just like Ken Starr could not find anything on WW but he got to investigate a BJ instead.

That's true. He could have his day and I pray he does, but maybe it's time to stop believing it's happening every other day.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:27 pm

deltbucs wrote:Corsair is nothing if not persistent. Not 3 days go by where CNN hasn't convinced him that they've found the smoking gun that shows for sure that Trump is getting impeached.
I'd like to see Trump gone as much as the next guy, but at some point you have to realize that the liberal news sites are just posting this **** to keep you reading it and it's not really the amazing piece of evidence you think it is.



The flip flop is coming out now. You do realize it included your boy Bernie too.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 6721
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:03 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Corsair is nothing if not persistent. Not 3 days go by where CNN hasn't convinced him that they've found the smoking gun that shows for sure that Trump is getting impeached.
I'd like to see Trump gone as much as the next guy, but at some point you have to realize that the liberal news sites are just posting this **** to keep you reading it and it's not really the amazing piece of evidence you think it is.



The flip flop is coming out now. You do realize it included your boy Bernie too.

Bernie is a parrot head? Damn it!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:18 am

de·vi·ous
ˈdēvēəs/Submit
adjective
1.
showing a skillful use of underhanded tactics to achieve goals.


Even Corsair knows!
mdb1958
 
Posts: 6721
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:26 am

All jokes aside, "Impeach" is a big deal. And I feel like it's becoming a bit of a joke thing now. The word's being tossed around like it routinely happens every year. All you hear now is, "Trump rips Joe Scarborough. IMPEACH HIM." "Trump called Macron's wife in good shape. IMPEACH HIM." "Trump talked to Putin. IMPEACH HIM." It's becoming stupid. Let's actually wait for the guy to break the law before we throw such a word out. Until then, accept the fact the guy won and he's a bit cray and erratic and deal with him for 4, maybe 8, years (although I have a sneaky suspicion he's not going to run for re-election).

Midterms in 2018 are huge, and if Democrats aren't careful, they're going to lose them and the chance to beat him in 2020. Come up with a new message. Like I said Friday, Democrats want to repeat everything the media is saying and that is a bad idea because the American people are becoming more and more disgusted with the job the media is doing. If they keep doing what Corsair is doing, then you can kiss 2018 and 2020 good-bye because the normal American doesn't give a rat's ass about this stupid Russia meeting.
NavyBuc
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:07 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:30 pm

mdb1958 wrote:de·vi·ous
ˈdēvēəs/Submit
adjective
1.
showing a skillful use of underhanded tactics to achieve goals.


Even Corsair knows!

Proud of you for learning to use the dictionary, little buddy.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:08 am

NavyBuc wrote:Crap, I just remembered.....one of the guys I had drinks with last night was from Russia. And the guy said he met Putin once. I'm so screwed. If CNN or NBC gets a hold of this, I'm a dead man.

But if I tell them I'm a democrat, I'll be off the hook.


Are you really this retarded? You wouldn't be off the hook. It would just be Fox News skewering you instead of CNN.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:46 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:Crap, I just remembered.....one of the guys I had drinks with last night was from Russia. And the guy said he met Putin once. I'm so screwed. If CNN or NBC gets a hold of this, I'm a dead man.

But if I tell them I'm a democrat, I'll be off the hook.


Are you really this retarded? You wouldn't be off the hook. It would just be Fox News skewering you instead of CNN.

Yeah, they still don't seem to grasp this concept. This whole media constantly going after the president is an entirely new thing in their eyes.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 am

bucfanclw wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
Are you really this retarded? You wouldn't be off the hook. It would just be Fox News skewering you instead of CNN.

Yeah, they still don't seem to grasp this concept. This whole media constantly going after the president is an entirely new thing in their eyes.


To be fair, the media is attacks Trump more than I've ever seen the media attack a President before.

To be fair, I've never seen a President attack the media more than I've seen Trump attack the media.

But, I don't think this is a Chicken/Egg problem. Trump is the one who intentionally fanned those flames.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:16 am

bucfanclw wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
Are you really this retarded? You wouldn't be off the hook. It would just be Fox News skewering you instead of CNN.

Yeah, they still don't seem to grasp this concept. This whole media constantly going after the president is an entirely new thing in their eyes.


To this extent, it is. Hell even my liberal friends have even said they are surprised at the amount of hate the media has for Trump. It's funny though....Trump said he hates the media because of how they treat him and the media hates Trump because of the way he treats them. And it just makes life so much better listening to music at night instead of turning on the news.
NavyBuc
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:07 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:39 pm

NavyBuc wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Yeah, they still don't seem to grasp this concept. This whole media constantly going after the president is an entirely new thing in their eyes.


To this extent, it is. Hell even my liberal friends have even said they are surprised at the amount of hate the media has for Trump. It's funny though....Trump said he hates the media because of how they treat him and the media hates Trump because of the way he treats them. And it just makes life so much better listening to music at night instead of turning on the news.

And how much of this extra hatred is because Trump has decided to declare war on the media? If he just focused on being President instead of spending so much time bitching about the media, we wouldn't see nearly as much.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:46 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:
To this extent, it is. Hell even my liberal friends have even said they are surprised at the amount of hate the media has for Trump. It's funny though....Trump said he hates the media because of how they treat him and the media hates Trump because of the way he treats them. And it just makes life so much better listening to music at night instead of turning on the news.

And how much of this extra hatred is because Trump has decided to declare war on the media? If he just focused on being President instead of spending so much time bitching about the media, we wouldn't see nearly as much.


Proof is in the fact that the media has never treated a President the way they treat Trump. Trump is the variable in this scenario.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:18 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:
To this extent, it is. Hell even my liberal friends have even said they are surprised at the amount of hate the media has for Trump. It's funny though....Trump said he hates the media because of how they treat him and the media hates Trump because of the way he treats them. And it just makes life so much better listening to music at night instead of turning on the news.

And how much of this extra hatred is because Trump has decided to declare war on the media? If he just focused on being President instead of spending so much time bitching about the media, we wouldn't see nearly as much.


I can say the hatred Trump has for the media is because of the way they cover him compared to the way they covered Obama and Hillary. We can go around in circles here. Let's not go there.

It was found that 93% of CNN's stories against Trump were negative. 94% of MSNBC's were negative. I understand media bias and all, but that's a little absurd and it's why this country has lost respect for the media. Hell, I saw a poll over the weekend where nearly half of democrats polled even said Trump's negative coverage by the media is biased. lol
NavyBuc
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:07 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:29 pm

NavyBuc wrote:I can say the hatred Trump has for the media is because of the way they cover him compared to the way they covered Obama and Hillary. We can go around in circles here. Let's not go there.


The only way you could say that with a straight face is if you're blinders level biased. But, that much is obvious due to you only seeing Trump being treated differently than Obama and Hillary. They also treated him differently than Jeb and Rubio and every other Republican out there. Trump started this mud slinging because he knows slinging mud at the press will get him attention. You trying to act like Trump is some kind of victim in this makes you look like a red hat shill.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 186 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ken Carson and 8 guests