Absolute randomness thread

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby acmillis » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Whatever happened to the old, "Caption This" thread? Did it ever make it over to this board?
acmillis

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:53 pm

There was a tittie that popped out and was flopping around, disappointed the video blurred it out.
DreadNaught

Postby NYBF » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:01 pm

DreadNaught wrote:There was a tittie that popped out and was flopping around, disappointed the video blurred it out.

You're welcome

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlrbkISFyuy/
NYBF

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:15 pm

NYBF wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:There was a tittie that popped out and was flopping around, disappointed the video blurred it out.

You're welcome

@BobMereny is the greatest. Awesome follow on IG.
DreadNaught

Postby Kress » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Out of curiosity, how many of you are that quick with the video trigger?

If I'm sitting around eating my McDonald's, and I saw something like that going down, I really wouldn't even think to video it first of all. Then, if I did, it would certainly take me too long to get my phone out, unlock it, get to the video app, and start recording. The fight would have been over by the time I accomplished that.
Kress

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:31 pm

Kress wrote:Out of curiosity, how many of you are that quick with the video trigger?

If I'm sitting around eating my McDonald's, and I saw something like that going down, I really wouldn't even think to video it first of all. Then, if I did, it would certainly take me too long to get my phone out, unlock it, get to the video app, and start recording. The fight would have been over by the time I accomplished that.

It's a different generation, man. I wonder the same thing when I see crazy stuff. People ask why I didn't take a picture or record it, but that never comes to mind in the moment.
uscbucsfan

Postby NYBF » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:45 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Kress wrote:Out of curiosity, how many of you are that quick with the video trigger?

It's a different generation, man. I wonder the same thing when I see crazy stuff. People ask why I didn't take a picture or record it, but that never comes to mind in the moment.

^^ This is pretty much it.

But I do have my camera settings so that a quick double tap of the home button launches the camera in case I do need it quickly. I'd never think of recording that, though. I'd rather watch it happen live.
NYBF

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:49 pm

NYBF wrote:

You're welcome

Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:51 pm

From the story, it sounded like there was some **** that went down before the shake was ever thrown. There was a french fry throw; a manager turned off the drink machine; a bunch of yelling. Then **** got real.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Kress » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Makes sense. So then to recap today's life lesson:

If you're going to get your ass kicked, don't get it posted on the internet for the world to see.

If the world is going to see you getting your ass kicked, don't let it be at the hands of a large female McDonald's cashier who shrugs off everything you throw at her like King Kong shrugged off biplanes.

If the world is going to see you getting your ass kicked by the King Kong female McDonald's employee, don't let it be because you thought you could defeat her by throwing a french fry and part of a milkshake in her general direction.

If the world is going to see you getting your ass kicked by the King Kong female McDonald's employee who you haplessly threw food at, don't let it be because you tried to steal soda by using a free water cup and failed.

And finally, if the world is going to see you getting your ass kicked by the King Kong female McDonald's employee who you haplessly threw food at after failing in your attempt to steal soda by using a free water cup - and this is important - do NOT also let your titty fall out.
Kress

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Skinny bitches get stitches.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby NYBF » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Buc2 wrote:

Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

****. Either Instagram took it down or she deleted it. It was the unedited version.
NYBF

Postby NYBF » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:12 pm

Kress wrote:Makes sense. So then to recap today's life lesson:

If you're going to get your ass kicked, don't get it posted on the internet for the world to see.

If the world is going to see you getting your ass kicked, don't let it be at the hands of a large female McDonald's cashier who shrugs off everything you throw at her like King Kong shrugged off biplanes.

If the world is going to see you getting your ass kicked by the King Kong female McDonald's employee, don't let it be because you thought you could defeat her by throwing a french fry and part of a milkshake in her general direction.

If the world is going to see you getting your ass kicked by the King Kong female McDonald's employee who you haplessly threw food at, don't let it be because you tried to steal soda by using a free water cup and failed.

And finally, if the world is going to see you getting your ass kicked by the King Kong female McDonald's employee who you haplessly threw food at after failing in your attempt to steal soda by using a free water cup - and this is important - do NOT also let your titty fall out.

They were both out.
NYBF

Postby Kress » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 am

Both milkshakes?
Kress

Postby Noles1724 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:40 am

I've configured my phone to jump to the camera app when I double click the home/main button.. it opens the app and lets me take vid or pics without unlocking my phone. if I want to send or anything else I have to unlock.
Noles1724

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:39 am

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.

Give a man a fire and you warm him for a day. Set the man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Zarniwoop

Postby Crocaneers » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 pm

If at first don't succeed,

Keep on sucking 'till you do succeed

Curly Howard
Crocaneers

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:47 pm

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
~Col. Sanders
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc You » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Crocaneers wrote:If at first don't succeed,

Keep on sucking 'till you do succeed

Curly Howard

-Sasha Grey
Buc You

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Found a pic of Beard's desktop

Mountaineer Buc

Postby NYBF » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Where's the tinfoil hat?
NYBF

Postby MJW » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:42 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Found a pic of Beard's desktop

I saw the Poweraid on the left and tried to figure out what exotic flavor it might be, then I saw the Poweraid on the right and figured out it's piss.
MJW

Postby Kress » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:06 am

It's the proprietary blend of last night's asparagus mixed with this morning's coffee that makes it exotic.
Kress

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:21 am

I thought all of ya's did the Buczone thing strictly by phone...
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:22 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Found a pic of Beard's desktop

Lets see yourn lik skillet!
mdb1958

Postby Buc2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:28 am

mdb1958 wrote:Lets see yourn lik skillet!

What the actual ****?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:18 am

Buc2 wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Lets see yourn lik skillet!

What the actual ****?

I think he wants a screenshot of my desktop so he can find out if I'm every bit the pinko he thinks I am.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:41 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Buc2 wrote:What the actual ****?

I think he wants a screenshot of my desktop so he can find out if I'm every bit the pinko he thinks I am.

Not really! I just wanted to call you lik skillet...
mdb1958

Postby Buc2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Hard to believe this is the same person.

“Mighty Ducks” star Shaun Weiss was arrested for public intoxication over the weekend, Fox News can confirm. According to a statement released by the Oroville Public Safety Department on Monday, Weiss, 39, “was arrested for being under the influence of drugs” at about 12:47 a.m. on Saturday, August 4 in Oroville, Calif.

“He was transported and booked into the Butte County Jail,” the statement continued. “He was arrested for intoxication only and no further criminal proceedings are desired at this time.”

A representative for Weiss did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

In July 2017, the actor, who got his first taste of fame playing goalie Goldberg in the “Mighty Ducks” franchise, was sentenced to spend 150 days in a Los Angeles County jail.

Weiss’ manager previously confirmed the news to Page Six, saying that the “Ducks” star’s sentence already began, and he remained optimistic about his life after he serves his jail time.

“Hopefully when he gets out, he will go to rehab so he can stay sober,” the former child star’s rep said at the time.

According to TMZ, Weiss was arrested for stealing $151 in merchandise from Fry’s Electronics earlier in July. Two days after his arrest, he reportedly pled no contest to petty theft, and was issued the 150-day sentence. It was the actor’s second petty theft offense.

In addition to the “Mighty Ducks” franchise, which lasted three movies, Weiss previously was featured in “Heavyweights,” “Freaks and Geeks,” “The King of Queens” and “The Tony Danza Show.”
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:36 pm

39? He looks fookin 59.
Mountaineer Buc

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic