What's the worst lie you ever told for no real reason?

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
Re: What's the worst lie you ever told for no real reason?

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:49 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Image

surely with how badass that dude's unfolding strategy is...he's got to be related to Rocker
Zarniwoop

Postby The Outsider » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Right. Pretty long running joke.

I'd also add that the lounge "joke" is only accessible to certain members. Coincidentally it's the same members who are mad at me.

Now if something was a joke, why would only certain members be able to enjoy the joke?

This, this is why. Because the reactions to it are entertaining and somehow continue in spite of the intent being thoroughly obvious.
The Outsider

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:25 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
I'd also add that the lounge "joke" is only accessible to certain members. Coincidentally it's the same members who are mad at me.

Now if something was a joke, why would only certain members be able to enjoy the joke?

This, this is why. Because the reactions to it are entertaining and somehow continue in spite of the intent being thoroughly obvious.

Entertaining to who? Oh that's right, MODS & Friends....In a community forum....Riiiiiight!
Bootz2004

Postby Phantom Phenom » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

Entertaining to who? Oh that's right, MODS & Friends....In a community forum....Riiiiiight!

:drinkingcheers:
Phantom Phenom

Postby The Outsider » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:29 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

Oh, we're all mods now? Fact is, bud, your clumsy suppositions only show how little you actually know about what is going on here and how this place is run. While on the other hand, I know plenty about you and your..... penchant for mistruths.
The Outsider

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:40 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Oh, we're all mods now? Fact is, bud, your clumsy suppositions only show how little you actually know about what is going on here and how this place is run. While on the other hand, I know plenty about you and your..... penchant for mistruths.

I hope to God you aren't a MOD as well. That would be sad and would say alot about the powers that be. You're too unstable and you insert yourself in things out of necessity for attention. The ones who I'm referring to know who they are. You're irrelevant and I respect you the least of the circle jerk.
Bootz2004

Postby Kress » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:49 pm

Well I guess that hiatus lasted all of a day and a half.
Kress

Postby The Outsider » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:58 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:You're too unstable and you insert yourself in things out of necessity for attention.

That was the most mind-blowingly ironic thing I've ever read.
The Outsider

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:42 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:You're too unstable and you insert yourself in things out of necessity for attention.

That was the most mind-blowingly ironic thing I've ever read.

It's also true but who's counting
Bootz2004

Postby deltbucs » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

I hope to God you aren't a MOD as well. That would be sad and would say alot about the powers that be. You're too unstable and you insert yourself in things out of necessity for attention. The ones who I'm referring to know who they are. You're irrelevant and I respect you the least of the circle jerk.

Outsider is definitely super unstable. He's the one that spends the majority of his waking life on a football team's message board finding any minute detail he can to argue with someone about so he can claim superiority and tell others how stupid and ignorant they are. He's gay, but makes up elaborate stories about having a wife and kids and then another wife and more kids. He even comes up with crazy stories about the cars he has.
That is Outsider I'm thinking of, right?
deltbucs

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:25 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Outsider is definitely super unstable. He's the one that spends the majority of his waking life on a football team's message board finding any minute detail he can to argue with someone about so he can claim superiority and tell others how stupid and ignorant they are. He's gay, but makes up elaborate stories about having a wife and kids and then another wife and more kids. He even comes up with crazy stories about the cars he has.

I think it is the Outsider you’re thinking of. I certainly hope you wouldn’t be speaking about his family and children as it is against forum rules...Oh wait...MODS allow such conversation depending on who’s involved. I forgot. Outsider, he called you out. I know you won’t do anything but let me give you some advice. If that were me he was speaking about, I’d tell to keep that same energy and catch me in person. I’d tell him we can “discuss” these “lies” in person man to man, especially the “lies” about kids and spouses. The conversation may not be to his liking but I’d promise he’d never make the mistake again of mentioning my wife and kids. That’s if he was speaking to me, that’s what I’d do. So what you gonna do, Outsider?
Bootz2004

Postby deltbucs » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Outsider is definitely super unstable. He's the one that spends the majority of his waking life on a football team's message board finding any minute detail he can to argue with someone about so he can claim superiority and tell others how stupid and ignorant they are. He's gay, but makes up elaborate stories about having a wife and kids and then another wife and more kids. He even comes up with crazy stories about the cars he has.

I think it is the Outsider you’re thinking of. I certainly hope you wouldn’t be speaking about his family and children as it is against forum rules...Oh wait...MODS allow such conversation depending on who’s involved. I forgot. Outsider, he called you out. I know you won’t do anything but let me give you some advice. If that were me he was speaking about, I’d tell to keep that same energy and catch me in person. I’d tell him we can “discuss” these “lies” in person man to man, especially the “lies” about kids and spouses. The conversation may not be to his liking but I’d promise he’d never make the mistake again of mentioning my wife and kids. That’s if he was speaking to me, that’s what I’d do. So what you gonna do, Outsider?

LOL!!
deltbucs

Postby Rocker » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Rocker

Postby Kress » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:10 pm

That's the funny part of this. When I read this thread, I don't even remotely think that anyone is talking about me. It never even crossed my mind. I mean, when I see this:

NYBF wrote:Someone must have lied about their car, or a job?

And this:

NYBF wrote:How about this? If you were gay, would you lie about it and concoct some elaborate story? Or would you just be who you are?

And this:

NYBF wrote:Ever lie about someone dying? That just seems like you're ****ing with karma.

And then this:

deltbucs wrote:Do you think someone would actually lie about getting married...or even getting married twice?

I certainly don't get paranoid about it or take it personally. Why, you might ask? Because I know those references aren't to me.

Others feel the same. I see Dread pulling up a chair to watch, zarni joining him, usc getting his Gamecock logo panties bunched, but not because it's about him, and the list goes on. Those are the general reactions of the people in here.

Well, except for one person. One person apparently identifies with this. Ask yourselves why.
Kress

Postby Rocker » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:Image

surely with how badass that dude's unfolding strategy is...he's got to be related to Rocker

I’m the chick.
Rocker

Postby NYBF » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Bootz2004 wrote: You're too unstable and you insert yourself in things out of necessity for attention.

NYBF

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:41 pm

Rocker wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

I’m the chick.

For some reason I can totally picture you wearing a bumblebee cap
Zarniwoop

Postby Crocaneers » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:46 pm

NYBF wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote: You're too unstable and you insert yourself in things out of necessity for attention.

Spoiler:
Crocaneers

Postby Rocker » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
Rocker wrote:
I’m the chick.

For some reason I can totally picture you wearing a bumblebee cap

I do have an adult onesie.
Rocker

Postby The Outsider » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Outsider is definitely super unstable. He's the one that spends the majority of his waking life on a football team's message board finding any minute detail he can to argue with someone about so he can claim superiority and tell others how stupid and ignorant they are. He's gay, but makes up elaborate stories about having a wife and kids and then another wife and more kids. He even comes up with crazy stories about the cars he has.

You're firmly in Lil' BJ territory. You gonna start writing shitty poetry about putting my arm on your mantle next?
The Outsider

Postby Swashy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Relax it'll fit
Swashy

Postby Kress » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:33 am

Now it was serious. Bootz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the sig/IP bet and getting his lawyer on the phone, and going straight for the triple-dog meet me in the parking lot.

Kress

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:02 am

Rocker wrote:Image

LOL this gif
beardmcdoug

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:49 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

You're firmly in Lil' BJ territory. You gonna start writing shitty poetry about putting my arm on your mantle next?

I'll leave that to you, kidddo. You seem to already have the idea in your mind. I'm done with you now so no need to respond. You're welcome.
Bootz2004

Postby Kress » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:02 pm

So let's play this out using bootz logic:

Hey bootz. I am done with you, so no need to respond to this.

Of course, if you don't, then you're doing my bidding. So you're my bitch.
Of course, if you do, then you just couldn't stay away because I'm in you head. So you're my bitch.

Well would you look at that. Two mutually-exclusive paths, yet only one unavoidable outcome. It's funny how bootz logic works. Oh well. I done gots me a new beyotch. :buttred:
Kress

Postby Rocker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Kress wrote:So let's play this out using bootz logic:

Of course, if you do, then you just couldn't stay away because I'm in you head. So you're my bitch.

Well would you look at that. Two mutually-exclusive paths, yet only one unavoidable outcome. It's funny how bootz logic works. Oh well. I done gots me a new beyotch. :buttred:

Ah, the old Schroedinger’s Reply.

Well played, sir.
Rocker

Postby Buc You » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Is this where we sully?
Buc You

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Kress wrote:So let's play this out using bootz logic:

Statement from Bootz LLC.

On behalf of Bootz2004 we'd like to state the following. Bootz was left very disappointed and unimpressed. His very limited activity inspired reactions from 4 of your...."crew", Kress and Bootz2004 expected way more from 2 of you. Bootz2004 knows as well as you that what you've stated here isn't the case at all and to suggest otherwise belittles yours and his intelligence. Mutually exclusive paths is not and cannot be the case here. No further comment will be made.

-Bootz LLC.
Bootz2004

Postby Kress » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Kress

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Kress wrote:Image

This might work better...

DreadNaught

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic