Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
post

Who advances?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:49 am

Croatia
12
50%
England
12
50%
 
Total votes : 24

Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:49 am

Congratulations BZ! Our tournament actually matched a World Cup semifinal.

Today we feature Croatia vs England

Croatia: Ena Friedrich
Mildly NSFW

England presented by bearmcdoug: Emily Ratajkowski

Mildly NSFW

Now, if you have trouble deciding between the two, you let the respective heads of state be your tiebreaker. You all know what the Queen of England looks like. Maybe google the president of Croatia.

Poll runs for *THREE* days - until Thursday. The hope is to get the Final up on Thursday to run over the weekend.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:12 am

Damn this one is hard

:P
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 5054
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:20 am

Zarniwoop wrote:Damn this one is hard

:P


NYBF wrote:Now, if you have trouble deciding between the two, you let the respective heads of state be your tiebreaker. You all know what the Queen of England looks like. Maybe google the president of Croatia.



:D
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:33 am

NYBF wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:Damn this one is hard

:P


NYBF wrote:Now, if you have trouble deciding between the two, you let the respective heads of state be your tiebreaker. You all know what the Queen of England looks like. Maybe google the president of Croatia.



:D


Spoiler:
Image


:shock:
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 304 times
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:36 am

Is Ice-T's wife the President of Croatia? :P
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 11734
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 pm

fellas fellas fellas!? what are we doing here!?

(England)

Image

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image



Image

Image

:twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by beardmcdoug on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 304 times
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Which country is she, bmc?

Edit: Just realized you nominated England so of course that’s England. You just won my vote, BMC. That ass is a winner.
Last edited by PrimeMinister on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 7455
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Btw, great job guys. This is the toughest one yet.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 7455
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:40 pm

PrimeMinister wrote: That ass is a winner.


But Prime!

Image
You haven't even seen Ena's ass!

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Last edited by NYBF on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Damn you.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 7455
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:04 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:Damn you.


I've seen the girls you post, Prime. I know which one suits your tastes better.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Kress » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:07 pm

NYBF wrote:I've seen the girls you post, Prime. I know which one suits your tastes better.



Ooooh! Show me mine!

(not a BeeDog)
Image
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Super K » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:59 pm

I voted England, but the blonde chick BMC posted in his first spoilereis the hottest gal in this thread...
User avatar
Super K
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Super K wrote:I voted England, but the blonde chick BMC posted in his first spoilereis the hottest gal in this thread...


The one on the left is the president of Croatia. The other 2 pics are of Ice T's wife.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:04 pm

NYBF wrote:
Super K wrote:I voted England, but the blonde chick BMC posted in his first spoilereis the hottest gal in this thread...


The one on the left is the president of Croatia. The other 2 pics are of Ice T's wife.


lmao
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 304 times
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Super K » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:05 pm

I'll take all 3...or both...or whatever
User avatar
Super K
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 pm

NYBF wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:Damn you.


I've seen the girls you post, Prime. I know which one suits your tastes better.

Image
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 11734
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 481 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:35 pm

Lol! Not my type at all, DN.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 7455
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Selmon Rules » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Tough choice....
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
User avatar
Selmon Rules
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:21 pm

NYBF wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote: That ass is a winner.


But Prime!

Image
You haven't even seen Ena's ass!

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


The busted spoiler tags have been repaired.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Super K » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:07 am

Bases on the repaired Spoiler Tag pics I have changed my vote...
User avatar
Super K
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Buc2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 am

I've changed my vote about 4 times now. It's very likely to change again before voting is closed.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 9976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 850 times
Been thanked: 330 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Super K » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Buc2 wrote:I've changed my vote about 4 times now. It's very likely to change again before voting is closed.


I see...so you switch your vote every time you switch hands and pics?

Solid strategy...
User avatar
Super K
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby NYBF » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:25 am

Only 1 day left!

Beard - I'll need a pic from you tomorrow regardless of the outcome. It will either be for the final or the 3rd place match. Full nudity allowed, just not porn.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Buc2 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:26 am

Super K wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I've changed my vote about 4 times now. It's very likely to change again before voting is closed.


I see...so you switch your vote every time you switch hands and pics?

Solid strategy...

:lol: Busted!
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 9976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 850 times
Been thanked: 330 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby NYBF » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 am

One last post before I log off for the day to grill and drink and watch soccer. Semifinal 1 is England vs Croatia.

beardmcdoug wrote:
(England)

Image


I'm no flagologist, but I don't know of any blue field or stars on the English flag. I mean... doug even has to remind you what country it is right above the post!

This is the World Cup! There should be no ambiguity as to who you're representing! Vote CROATIA!

Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 am

LOL

we all learned what a thot is this week, now NYBF is here to show you what they look like in real life
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 304 times
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Super K » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:31 am

beardmcdoug wrote:LOL

we all learned what a thot is this week, now NYBF is here to show you what they look like in real life


All good..

I like my women a lil on the trashy side..
User avatar
Super K
 
Posts: 6750
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby PrimeMinister » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:01 am

NYBF wrote:One last post before I log off for the day to grill and drink and watch soccer. Semifinal 1 is England vs Croatia.

beardmcdoug wrote:
(England)

Image


I'm no flagologist, but I don't know of any blue field or stars on the English flag. I mean... doug even has to remind you what country it is right above the post!

This is the World Cup! There should be no ambiguity as to who you're representing! Vote CROATIA!

Image


Those lips are top notch.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 7455
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Women of the World Cup 2018: Semifinal 1

Postby Buc2 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Sorry, Englanders, but, got damn! This pic has turned me back to Croatia.

Image
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 9976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 850 times
Been thanked: 330 times

Next

post

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bootz2004, Kress, RedLeader and 11 guests