Steve Duemig

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
Steve Duemig

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Has anyone heard anything about him lately? He's been off air for two months now and hasn't even posted on Twitter for a month now. When he was out for an extended period of time before, he still posted on Twitter. Even one of the guys on WDAE said last week they are a bit in the dark on what's going on. Last I did hear him he sounded really bad and was going through treatments again for his cancer.

Just curious if some guys here may know him more personally know anything. I was always neutral with him but he was a popular figure in the area and hate to see anyone go through what he's gone through.
NavyBuc

Re: Steve Duemig

Postby Buc2 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 am

Rehab?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:40 am

NavyBuc wrote:Has anyone heard anything about him lately? He's been off air for two months now and hasn't even posted on Twitter for a month now. When he was out for an extended period of time before, he still posted on Twitter. Even one of the guys on WDAE said last week they are a bit in the dark on what's going on. Last I did hear him he sounded really bad and was going through treatments again for his cancer.

Just curious if some guys here may know him more personally know anything. I was always neutral with him but he was a popular figure in the area and hate to see anyone go through what he's gone through.

gotta be the cancer thing, I would think
Jason Bourne

Postby terrytate » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Dude sucked. Not enough for me to root for the cancer or anything, but he did suck.
terrytate

Postby Nano » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Probably the cancer. I listened to him for a bit a couple months ago(Think it was mid-January) and he sounded like ****. You could tell something was up.
Nano

Postby Patrick McIrish » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am

Doing a Rush, Doctor shopping from what I heard.....
Patrick McIrish

Return to Off Topic