Last one Wins ... .Part 2

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
post

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:56 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:...I'm hungry now.



You’re welcome
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:...I'm hungry now.



You’re welcome

I haven't had scotch eggs since I left England. For all the stuff that I disliked over there, they make killer breakfast. They also have amazing Indian food.

While I'm fixated on food. The best drunk food ever is a Donor Kebab from Kaiserslautern, Germany. I was so excited when we went to Turkey to try the original Donors. Unfortunately, while they were the original, they fell short of the ones in K town.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 5197
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Rocker » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:Ok the weekly game


Favorite pub/bar food: Gator Bites. Think boneless wings x10
Favorite fast food: I’m a whore for Taco Bell’s pintos and cheese
Favorite steakhouse food: Big chain? Bloomin’ Onion. Locally - my dive serves up a great Cajun strip
Favorite food from ocean/lake: Blackened Grouper is the only correct answer
Favorite food you make at home: I grill a killer Ribeye, but my bacon explosion is a requested favorite among family and friends.
Favorite vegetable: olives and/or pickles. **** right off with anything other than kosher dill.
Favorite fruit: cantaloupe. honeydew is a close runner up
Favorite dessert: key lime pie
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: coffee
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 219 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:14 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

You’re welcome

I haven't had scotch eggs since I left England. For all the stuff that I disliked over there, they make killer breakfast. They also have amazing Indian food.

While I'm fixated on food. The best drunk food ever is a Donor Kebab from Kaiserslautern, Germany. I was so excited when we went to Turkey to try the original Donors. Unfortunately, while they were the original, they fell short of the ones in K town.

Doner Kebaps in Trier. Ultimate middle of the night eats.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14314
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 665 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Crocaneers » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:16 am

Favorite pub/bar food: Wings .. breaded or dry. Don't like sauce
Favorite fast food: I really think I could be done here .. but ... Chik Fil A Chicken sammich (its not fast food to me)
Favorite steakhouse food: Filet 9 Oz, Medium well
Favorite food from ocean/lake: Caps by the Sea (JAX). Best fish ever
Favorite food you make at home: I honestly don't cook, but I married the best ever.
Favorite vegetable: Corn on the cob (last night dinner)
Favorite fruit: Peaches
Favorite dessert: Ice Cream, any flavor
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Ginger Ale
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 2918
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 389 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:12 am

Favorite pub/bar food: Steak quesadilla w/blue cheese crumbles, caramelized onions and green peppers, sour cream & salsa on the side
Favorite fast food: Bojangles chicken dinner (mac & cheese and coleslaw sides)
Favorite steakhouse food: 6-8 oz Filet, rare
Favorite food from ocean/lake: Toss up between Ahi, rare or wild caught salmon
Favorite food you make at home: Chicken/rice/black beans/cheddar concoction
Favorite vegetable: Asparagus
Favorite fruit: Grapes
Favorite dessert: Halo Top ice cream
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee...hot or iced with flavors
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby acmillis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:18 am

Crocaneers wrote:Favorite pub/bar food: Wings .. breaded or dry. Don't like sauce
Favorite fast food: I really think I could be done here .. but ... Chik Fil A Chicken sammich (its not fast food to me)
Favorite steakhouse food: Filet 9 Oz, Medium well
Favorite food from ocean/lake: Caps by the Sea (JAX). Best fish ever
Favorite food you make at home: I honestly don't cook, but I married the best ever.
Favorite vegetable: Corn on the cob (last night dinner)
Favorite fruit: Peaches
Favorite dessert: Ice Cream, any flavor
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Ginger Ale


Medium well....might as well put ketchup on that too.....
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 am

acmillis wrote:
Crocaneers wrote:Favorite pub/bar food: Wings .. breaded or dry. Don't like sauce
Favorite fast food: I really think I could be done here .. but ... Chik Fil A Chicken sammich (its not fast food to me)
Favorite steakhouse food: Filet 9 Oz, Medium well
Favorite food from ocean/lake: Caps by the Sea (JAX). Best fish ever
Favorite food you make at home: I honestly don't cook, but I married the best ever.
Favorite vegetable: Corn on the cob (last night dinner)
Favorite fruit: Peaches
Favorite dessert: Ice Cream, any flavor
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Ginger Ale


Medium well....might as well put ketchup on that too.....


Image
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:01 am

Favorite pub/bar food: Wings
Favorite fast food: Chickfila (anything)
Favorite steakhouse food: Porterhouse - Medium Rare
Favorite food from ocean/lake: Sea Bass
Favorite food you make at home: Anything in the smoker
Favorite vegetable: Spinach Salad or Brussel Spouts w/ bacon and maple syrup
Favorite fruit: I like them all pretty equally, buts lets go w/ Strawberries
Favorite dessert: Bananas foster w/ vanilla ice cream
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Water, not a soda or juice person. It's water or alcohol for me.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13516
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 586 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:06 am

+5 points to Outsider and Pantera for their TMBG contributions in the Crusader thread
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:13 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:Ok the weekly game


Favorite pub/bar food: soft pretzels. The only thing Applebees gets right.
Favorite fast food: Wendy's single
Favorite steakhouse food: Ribeye!
Favorite food from ocean/lake: Mahi Mahi
Favorite food you make at home: Giant meatball sub
Favorite vegetable: I'm on a big cabbage kick these days.
Favorite fruit: Cantaloupe. Love that stuff.
Favorite dessert: NY style cheesecake!
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Black coffee.


Sometimes I wonder if Zarni is data mining.


now he knows what foods to poison each and every one of you with

I aint giving you **** ciarniwoop!! :twisted:
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 3299
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 405 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:17 am

I work for Cambridge Analytica
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 am

Zarniwoop wrote:I work for Cambridge Analytica


sounds like it! just taking information that people willfully volunteer to put out on the internet. no problem here, carry on!
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 3299
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 405 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:31 am

Thought about bringing that up today. I'm shocked that people are shocked that the world's largest data mine sold it's data to an interested party.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14314
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 665 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 am

I've already made $1.6M off you shmucks!
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:37 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Thought about bringing that up today. I'm shocked that people are shocked that the world's largest data mine sold it's data to an interested party.



Have you met people? I'm not shocked in the least bit :P



They "feel" like they should be outraged and shocked so they are outraged and shocked.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:51 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Thought about bringing that up today. I'm shocked that people are shocked that the world's largest data mine sold it's data to an interested party.



Have you met people? I'm not shocked in the least bit :P



They "feel" like They're told they should be outraged and shocked so they are outraged and shocked.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am

Buc2 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

Have you met people? I'm not shocked in the least bit :P



They "feel" like They're told they should be outraged and shocked so they are outraged and shocked.

Nobody has time for this when we have real life crises like the mascot for Holy Cross.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14314
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 665 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:06 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

Have you met people? I'm not shocked in the least bit :P



They "feel" like They're told they should be outraged and shocked so they are outraged and shocked.



Yours is better. I submit
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:06 pm

Just got results back from the race this weekend ... my gal lapped 2 boys in a 6 lap race :)
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:Just got results back from the race this weekend ... my gal lapped 2 boys in a 6 lap race :)


I'm having fun with the meme generator this morning

Image
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14314
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 665 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Lol. Almost like that ... it was muddy not sandy though ... generally I’m good in the mud. But not this time. I got frustrated with some slow pokes in front of me cause I was losing time and tried to make a new trail up a creek bed.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Ah. So more like this...

Image
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Lol, that’s pretty damn close....make the bank about 8 feet high and replace the grass with trees and you got it. I’m hoping someone behind me had go pro on and posts the race, my go pro ran out of battery from my daughters race



That’s even the kind of bike I ride but I’m #559


Which if the rules allow I’m changing to DNF
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Caradoc » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Now waiting for nor'easter number 4 (or is it 5?) to hit in a few hours. Gonna enjoy another week of no power most likely.
Caradoc
 
Posts: 4913
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 264 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:11 pm

That sucks. Be safe, Caradoc.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Buc2 wrote:That sucks. Be safe, Caradoc.



^
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby NYBF » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Caradoc wrote:Now waiting for nor'easter number 4 (or is it 5?) to hit in a few hours. Gonna enjoy another week of no power most likely.


4 in 3 weeks.
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 6303
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 198 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Just got done watching Tin Cup.

I don't get it. I shoot 12 on a par 5 all the time.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14314
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 665 times

Re: Last one Wins ... .Part 2

Postby Rocker » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:14 pm

**** it. I’m wearing crocs to work tomorrow.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 4037
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 219 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crocaneers, Deja Entendu and 13 guests