Switch to full style
General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
Post a reply

Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:17 am

This is now the second time I've seen this. A person walking their dog, and the dog squats to poop. The person gets their baggie out. But instead of waiting for the dog to finish and then picking up the poop like a normal pet owner, they hold the baggie under the dog's ass to catch the poop as it comes out. What. In. The. Hell. That's just not normal. It can't be. But I've seen it TWICE. By different people.

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 am

I actually do it this way, too. It's way easier than trying to pick the poop up...just kidding!

I look around and if no one saw me, I leave it. If someone is around, I pick it up and quickly make my way to the nearest receptacle.

I know that it makes me an inconsiderate person but what can I say...I don't like handling poop.

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:36 am

I view this as being overly nice. The owner is catching it so that not even one spec touches the ground for sole interaction.

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 am

Deuce wrote:
I look around and if no one saw me, I leave it.



My dogs know that you are out there. They will alert me. I'll look. I'll see you. So will my cameras. FYI if you leave something in my yard that I have to work around while mowing... :tappingfoot:

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:47 am

Oh....this is about dogs. NVM

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:50 am

You could apply it to goats, too. Just FYI.

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:14 am

Kress wrote:You could apply it to goats, too. Just FYI.


If you had a nickel...

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:50 am

Kress wrote:
Deuce wrote:
I look around and if no one saw me, I leave it.



My dogs know that you are out there. They will alert me. I'll look. I'll see you. So will my cameras. FYI if you leave something in my yard that I have to work around while mowing... :tappingfoot:



And because I know this I have trained all 6,783 lizards in my yard to poop in yours and your none the wiser until now.

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:53 am

*you're*

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:12 am

Kress wrote:*you're*



That does it, I am now going to train some birds to poop on anyones car that thinks it normal to pick up poop. The top two recipients will get blasted after car washes and while trying to quickly duck into the garage...

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:46 am

Catching poop is weird. But when it comes to picking up after your dog, I think of it this way (especially living in a condo complex): I hate stepping in dog **** far more than I dislike picking it up in a plastic bag. I assume other people also feel this way. So, living in a place with ~300 residents and probably over 100 dogs you have to pick up after your pet otherwise there's ****ing **** everywhere.

It's called common ****ing courtesy. If you don't want to pick up after your pet then move to the god damn country.

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:30 pm

And eat a lot of god damn peaches!

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Rocker wrote:And eat a lot of god damn peaches!



But are they free?

Re: Catching poop?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:00 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Rocker wrote:And eat a lot of god damn peaches!



But are they free?



Peaches? For me.

Re: Catching poop?

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm

The Outsider wrote:Catching poop is weird. But when it comes to picking up after your dog, I think of it this way (especially living in a condo complex): I hate stepping in dog **** far more than I dislike picking it up in a plastic bag. I assume other people also feel this way. So, living in a place with ~300 residents and probably over 100 dogs you have to pick up after your pet otherwise there's ****ing **** everywhere.

It's called common ****ing courtesy. If you don't want to pick up after your pet then move to the god damn country.


So let me get this straight, if your dog poops you'll pick it up, but if some other dog poops you'd rather step in it than pick it up?

Re: Catching poop?

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm

That's how you got what he said "straight?" My Lord.

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:19 am

Kress wrote: FYI if you leave something in my yard that I have to work around while mowing... :tappingfoot:

Yeah, I still remember how pissed you were we left Alpha there after the Christmas party last year.

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:41 am

I have a push mower. It wasn't big enough to go over him. Not for lack of trying.

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:13 am

That explains the Manatee nickname.

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:37 am

Image

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:25 am

That photoshopped junk is nearly about as stupid as the reality of what I saw. Twice.

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:25 am

I’m pretty sure that’s a real product

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:50 am

If so, that saddens me.

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Kress wrote:You could apply it to goats, too. Just FYI.


Another FYI...on the island, I had a couple of goats (not for personal use).

Goat poop is easy to clean up. They're hard, pebble-like poops. You can just sweep them away.

Carry on.

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Buc You wrote:
Kress wrote: FYI if you leave something in my yard that I have to work around while mowing... :tappingfoot:

Yeah, I still remember how pissed you were we left Alpha there after the Christmas party last year.



For the record...that "Upper Decker" was a CLASSIC!

Re: Catching poop?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:24 pm

It was just pebble like poops. Not a problem at all.

Re: Catching poop?

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Kress wrote:It was just pebble like poops. Not a problem at all.

People who write on bathroom walls,
Roll their poop into little balls.
Those who read the words of wit,
Eat the little balls of ****.

Re: Catching poop?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Kress wrote:It was just pebble like poops. Not a problem at all.

People who write on bathroom walls,
Roll their poop into little balls.
Those who read the words of wit,
Eat the little balls of ****.


plagairism!!!

Re: Catching poop?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:44 am

Caradoc wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:People who write on bathroom walls,
Roll their poop into little balls.
Those who read the words of wit,
Eat the little balls of ****.


plagairism!!!



Plagiarism, now go pick up some poop for that mistake!

Re: Catching poop?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:51 am

If he had caught it, he wouldn't need to now pick it up.
Post a reply