**** my mother-in-law says

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
Re: **** my mother-in-law says

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:04 pm

NYBF wrote:The only people that are going to profit are the ones that invested in it!

There in on the CON JOB!
Mountaineer Buc

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:On my phone so I can't format for ****, but here's Terry on medical marijuana again.

I refused to vote for pot for medical reasons here in FL . its just a Pandora's door opening ,.I know what it does to lives/families first hand ., and it does leads quite often to more dangerous addiction drugs like Cocaine, etc.!!! if the person is insecure in their living structure style . (If ingredients in pot is so medical wonderful then Medical Science can develop medication, market it thru prescription written by board certified doctors , not out of some pot shop! which if we allow the pot medical go through here in FL then we will see pot shops on every corner small stores. making it legal is bull crap! the only ones who profit are the pot investors! in our states / communities!! Voting for pot is just another erosion of our Society, that's my Opinion!! yes I am old school and proud of it !

post this lol
beardmcdoug

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:19 pm

NYBF wrote:The only people that are going to profit are the ones that invested in it!

Why do you think I voted yes? Mountaineer just leased me an acre.

He said to just pay him in grass, so when I mow on Saturday I'll save my clippings. Not sure why he wants them - maybe mulch or something. Whateva.
Kress

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Compost, baby!
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:52 am

Terry has a Trumpgasm...

Posted on my wall
MB. the deplorables have spoken.. in the end , we Americans said you don't turn on your own for power. the unknown vote came through , barely . but they did.

while posting a Benghazi meme
they are standing proudly that we came through for their horrific sacrifice. the hard working tax paying American , the depolorables , the outsiders who said we have had enough. they now can rest in peace.

oops we forgot the unknowns no college schooling , who were not talking. the deplorables took us down Hillary.

I'm sure she isn't done yet.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby chace1986 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:58 pm

"the deplorables took us down"

I couldn't agree more, Patriot Terry.
chace1986

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Terry reacts to the Huffpo clickbait....

Terry- lol. someone's are drinking too much Kool aide. enough already , accept the 2016 election.

Terry- we will always have people wanting some one's accomplishments, its called stealing . lol

Gave it about 10 minutes...
MB- I think you should read the article now.
Terry- yeppers did before I Commented. lol
MB- The whole article?

It begins to set in...
Terry-ah thats not fair , your overworking me , I am too old . for all this reading , lol
MB- Trust me, it's important.
Terry- lol

The realization of getting caught takes hold...
Terry-its illogical to believe everything in life 's surroundings. I was raised to not trust everything , but
Terry- lol or
Terry- I just won the fanasty last night , am going to share with my love ones , want a share ,?
Terry- ol
Terry- lol

I finally let her off the hook, it was getting cringy watching her suffer like that.
MB- It's okay, you aren't the only one who has fallen for this stuff. That's why there's an article about it.
Terry- not this old broad MB, I will share my winnings though I have no cash to dispose , I will share a 45 cent stamp , oh wait let me look I might have the out dated ones still , . lol. I need to give you a forever stamp lol

Denial...not just a river in Egypt.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:01 pm

HA! She actually backpedaled less than people on this board. That's the sad part.
deltbucs

Postby Mother Ayahuasca » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:On my phone so I can't format for ****, but here's Terry on medical marijuana again.

I refused to vote for pot for medical reasons here in FL . its just a Pandora's door opening ,.I know what it does to lives/families first hand ., and it does leads quite often to more dangerous addiction drugs like Cocaine, etc.!!! if the person is insecure in their living structure style . (If ingredients in pot is so medical wonderful then Medical Science can develop medication, market it thru prescription written by board certified doctors , not out of some pot shop! which if we allow the pot medical go through here in FL then we will see pot shops on every corner small stores. making it legal is bull crap! the only ones who profit are the pot investors! in our states / communities!! Voting for pot is just another erosion of our Society, that's my Opinion!! yes I am old school and proud of it !

holy **** that's terrifying
Mother Ayahuasca

Postby Pewterslimsme » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:50 pm

My MIL is giving Terry a run for her money tonight!

She's spent the last 20 min commenting on my Facebook profile pic thinking it was her grand daughter when it's actually my buddy's daughter who made a goofy face in a family picture after her dad asked her not to.

She said (thinking it was my kid despite the 2 girls look nothing alike) Slimey Jr looked evil.
Pewterslimsme

Postby Kress » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:00 am

You and I are both white. We all look alike. That's just how it is.
Kress

Postby Pewterslimsme » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Rather than making a thread just for this I'll pile on in here....

My brother married a Korean girl after having lived over there for a few years and they have since moved back here and had a couple of kids. His wife's mother has been in the US for a few months helping her out after the birth of my 2nd nephew and she's getting ready to fly back soon so they had their Christmas tonight.

So, my brother posts pictures of my nephew holding a Cookie Monster & Elmo on Facebook and my mother-in-law says Oh, I love Elmo and Cookie Monster....to which I reply that they aren't called that over in Korea but they're Gull & Ible. She responds, Oh ok.

Gull & Ible.

Wow.
Pewterslimsme

Postby Kress » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:28 am

Wait, I don't get it. . .
Kress

Postby ftmyersbuc » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Terry reacts to the Huffpo clickbait....

Terry- lol. someone's are drinking too much Kool aide. enough already , accept the 2016 election.

Terry- we will always have people wanting some one's accomplishments, its called stealing . lol

Gave it about 10 minutes...
MB- I think you should read the article now.
Terry- yeppers did before I Commented. lol
MB- The whole article?

It begins to set in...
Terry-ah thats not fair , your overworking me , I am too old . for all this reading , lol
MB- Trust me, it's important.
Terry- lol

The realization of getting caught takes hold...
Terry-its illogical to believe everything in life 's surroundings. I was raised to not trust everything , but
Terry- lol or
Terry- I just won the fanasty last night , am going to share with my love ones , want a share ,?
Terry- ol
Terry- lol

I finally let her off the hook, it was getting cringy watching her suffer like that.
MB- It's okay, you aren't the only one who has fallen for this stuff. That's why there's an article about it.
Terry- not this old broad MB, I will share my winnings though I have no cash to dispose , I will share a 45 cent stamp , oh wait let me look I might have the out dated ones still , . lol. I need to give you a forever stamp lol

Denial...not just a river in Egypt.

I can't believe that I stayed away so long. I've missed this thread!
ftmyersbuc

Postby Wharf Rat » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:00 am

...no questions asked from the political correctness seat sitters. bravo.

What's a seat sitter?
Wharf Rat

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:12 am

Wharf Rat wrote:
...no questions asked from the political correctness seat sitters. bravo.

What's a seat sitter?

Pretty sure that's Congress.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Wharf Rat » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:30 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Wharf Rat wrote:

What's a seat sitter?

Pretty sure that's Congress.

Lol, she's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

I'd like to think my mother in law is a similar gold mine, but she takes so much prescription drugs that we don't know what she's saying anymore. She is all over the place too. Voted (well, she says she voted) for Obama twice because she was afraid she'd lose some of her disability benefits. But says she voted Trump this time. Go figure.
Wharf Rat

Postby Kress » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 am

Do people STILL seriously not know what drinking the Kool Aid means?
Kress

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:13 am

Terry fights back against the war on Christmas...

whether they the atheists or the political correctors like it or not! the Christmas season is because of the birth of Jesus! nothing they can do will ever stop the tradition many of us Americans believe! they can whine over and over we know what the season means.! MERRY CHRISTMAS to a atheist I said many of times. deal with it! Happy birthday Jesus , thank you MARY, mother of Jesus.

Peace on earth, goodwill towards men, SO SUCK IT!
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:07 am

I thought Christmas was about family, friends, your boss, and PRESENTS!
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Kress » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:32 am

For fun, remind her that Jesus was not born on December 25th.
Kress

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:27 am

Terry on her COLA increase to her social security....
most of us have already received in our mail the notice from social security, stating a increase in our benefits for 2017 cost of living increase. is 0.3% stating the new increased amount below. I am just wondering has our meaning of a increase changed? it means more ? right? then how come my social security will not change once again, either will Dave's. is this the new form of math. increase mean same as always? in other words we have increased welfare, refuges programs etc. , politians getting raises? . so you the hardworking senior who paid in all your working years , must deal with the increases to share your wealth once again? this is my only conclusion, what they really meant to say because I am quite sure our English language has not changed in meanings that far left yet! or has it? increase for who , sure is not for the American seniors who they want to just take it in the ass once again!

When the third rail of American politics goes off the rails.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Yeah. Not sure why she's complaining. After all, 0.3% is still an increase. That may only work out to about $8 more per month but, by god, it's still an increase. Sheee-it! That's a whopping $0.004 per hour, baby!
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Kress » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:58 pm

But it's a new form of math and our English language has not changed!
Kress

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:07 pm

In reply to her previous post...

the meaning of increased according to our American English dictionary, Increased definition, to make greater, as in number, size, strength, or quality; augment; add to: to increase taxes. this is what they did! they did not lie , con , they just changed the meaning and for whom. typical lawyering up words to cheat seniors again!

Mountaineer Buc

Postby NYBF » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:19 am

I really hate to do this, but there (possibly) is some validity to her rant.

Long story short, at my job I deal with Social Security payments. We got the notice about the 0.3% COLA, too. The payments I deal with are split in two portions. One portion, this COLA is less than 50c, so there is no actual increase given there. On the other side, that COLA is just over $3, and the increase being given is $2.
NYBF

Postby Kress » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:32 am

NYBF wrote:I really hate to do this, but there (possibly) is some validity to her rant.

Long story short, at my job I deal with Social Security payments. We got the notice about the 0.3% COLA, too. The payments I deal with are split in two portions. One portion, this COLA is less than 50c, so there is no actual increase given there. On the other side, that COLA is just over $3, and the increase being given is $2.

I go both ways with this (sit down Alpha). Is it an increase? Yes. Is it a **** one? Yes. So she has reason to vent, I suppose, but her ramblings are still nonsensical
Kress

Postby NYBF » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:53 am

Kress wrote:
NYBF wrote:I really hate to do this, but there (possibly) is some validity to her rant.

I go both ways with this (sit down Alpha). Is it an increase? Yes. Is it a **** one? Yes. So she has reason to vent, I suppose, but her ramblings are still nonsensical

Well, it depends on what she actually gets. In my situation, the side with the increase is for the provider. The recipient gets a letter saying there's a COLA, but they don't get an increase.
NYBF

Postby Kress » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:15 am

NYBF wrote:
Kress wrote:

Well, it depends on what she actually gets. In my situation, the side with the increase is for the provider. The recipient gets a letter saying there's a COLA, but they don't get an increase.

Interesting. If that's the case I would have to agree with her. Still nonsensical ramblings, but...
Kress

Postby Buc You » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Kress wrote:For fun, remind her that Jesus was not born on December 25th.

and that Xmas Tress, Wreaths, Gift exchanging, and a myriad of other Xmas activities are stolen Pagan traditions.

In fact, the only thing Xmas has related to Jesus is that some roman jagoff renamed Saturnalia after him.
Buc You

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic