The PMI 2017 off season rant thread......

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
Re: The PMI 2017 off season rant thread......

Postby Patrick McIrish » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:33 pm

Might as well keep going. The February list of nominees so far, and yes I'm convinced some have been nominated just to chap my ass...

Mooz
Mountaineer
Acmillis
Kress
LoserBuc
DTG
Cheb
MJW
Naismith
Plinko
Mdb1908
RealBucsFan
IchabodCrane
Kinda
Boots
Buc2
Outsider
Crocaneers

List will be whittled to 5 and voted on the end of February. And you get 3 nominees and 3 only, dumbass. BTW if this doesnt prove I'm neutral than nothing will. Over half the names are a joke! I'd cut my hands off before they would get a vote from me. Top 2 are February inductees.
Patrick McIrish

Postby CamCam » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:52 pm

CamCam

Postby Nano » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:10 pm

I guess I should be happy that nobody nominated me for his Largenda list :|
Nano

Postby Patrick McIrish » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:19 pm

Mail bag is here!! For those not familiar this is serious bidness. Not comedy. You keep it out of the thread if you find something funny. As I've said before, I don't get enough credit for all the people I've helped/mentored through the years.

Coach McIrish,

Is the 7% body fat true? Are you a fitness trainer? Do you know a lot about health and fitness?

Yes. No. Sort of.

I have been lower but I don't like the way it looks (veins all over the abs/stomach area visible) or feels. And my immune system sucks. I get every cold that comes along. I don't know if it's just me or that's common. And no I'm not an expert on any of it, just an expert on what works for me.

Dear Mr McIrish,

I'm a gold digger. I admit it. I know you gamble a lot and hang with high rollers, what am I doing wrong?? Why am I a broke gold digger?

Not enough information to answer what you're doing wrong. I will say this though, I've noticed a lot of them targeting the wrong people. DON'T GO AFTER MARKS BASED ON WHAT THEY MAKE.....

You go after MARKS based on what they'll give away!!! Also, along those lines, new money is best. Guys that just got rich are top of the list. Pass completely on old money, since childhood they've been coached in every aspect of your profession.

Makes sense? Great, move along. BTW this might be a place you want to hang out. We're all 6' 4", 5% body fat, 11 inch ***** and super wealthy. Something like 23 NFL players post here, the rest are Cheb's penpals. Just ask Marine, almost all of us tee it up on Sundays.

Coach McIrish,

You always talk about health, any tips on fighting? Would you hit a chick??

You should have asked me this before it happened Shaman. But yes, I'd hit a chick in your situation. They all looked to be about a deuce, no small women, and there was lots of them. That was your first mistake, indecisiveness. Not only would I have dotted the eye of the first female that broached me, I'd be looking for one rather than a male. They go down much easier. That sends a clear and direct message to the others. My advice for next time, hit any and everything that moves, and do so with authority. Plenty of time to be judged later, in the moment it's about surviving. I'd rather answer to should we hit a chick in combat rather than laughed at for losing. (When chicks aren't available, really old people will work too).

Okay, more mailbag tomorrow, get your questions in now. Oh, I see special teams as being key this Sunday. Also, ST coach is a position that we need to take advantage of. With the rule changes we can tap into a market that isn't already fully over indulged.
Patrick McIrish

Postby Patrick McIrish » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:27 pm

CamCam wrote:Image

Actually you were mentioned, and not just on the ballet you sent in. I only listed the top 20 or so although technically voting for nominees stays open until Sunday night.

Nice work in slipping your name out there. I know, I know, you weren't really advertising, and the program is "stupid and beneath you". Hope it works....

;)

And with that, we move on.....
Patrick McIrish

Re: The PMI 2017 off season rant thread......5 years and

Postby rephyr » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Corsair wrote:
Patrick McIrish wrote:So I go to my Doctor a few months back, nurse says BP is 115/65, your heart rate is 86. WHAT?? You write 86 in my chart and that's your ass! I tell her she's wrong, no chance my heart is beating that fast. Long story short she challenges me, says 86 is not out of the ordinary for someone my age.

I tell you what, I'll do 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, and then 100 jumping jacks, one after the other with no break. Immediately you and your supervisor check it again, if it's 80 or higher I'll take everyone in here to lunch today!! If it's less you kill the part of my bill not covered by insurance.

She couldn't authorize my bill paid but I decided to shut her up anyway. After breezing through the exercises they checked it again - 62 BPM. They couldn't believe it. Finally I told her, my resting heart rate is never out of the 50's. Doing 100 push-ups, sit-ups and JJs would only make mine increase 4-5 BPM.

I go last month and as I sign in they immediately whisk me to the back. The same nurses beg me to do it again in front of the Doctor. Wasn't my Doctor, I didn't want to, finally relented because he reminded me of fatass up in the press box. With the room full they check my heart rate - 54. I go through the mini work-out (I do 2000 of these 5 nights a week), they check it again, it's 58. The room exploded.

I went today and was immediately whisked to the back again, this time they come to me with a huge manilla envelope. I look in and it's full of cash. She says we can't legally pay your medical bill but this is the office slush fund. We all voted and insist you have it - "I've been in medicine 25 years and thats the most impressive thing I've ever seen!!" Couldn't resist telling them on the way out, if I drop my drawers it'll be the 2nd most impressive thing you ever seen....

As the room exploded in laughter, I winked at the cutest nurse, stuffed the current Sports Illustrated down my pants, muttered surrender noted and headed out to the pool for my daily swim. Just another day in the life of a mature male walking around with less than 7% body fat. We move on.

SharoninTampa?

I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that. Thanks for the laugh.
rephyr

Postby Alpha » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:06 pm

Personally...I'm offended.

YEARS ago, it was commonly known that I AM actually NYBF. I think I was also Slim, lce and a few other posters. I'm merely a user name with a password that is accessible by many posters.

I take offense that individuals are accusing NYBF of being Loser_, when it's common knowledge that I am.

My feeling is hurt and I will not stand for this!

#righteousindignation
Alpha

Postby Corsair » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 am

Are you guys still trying to form "clubs"?

Yeeeesh, that's so 10 years ago.
Corsair

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:25 am

How can this be in TD and OT at the same time
mdb1958

Postby Alpha » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:38 am

Corsair wrote:Are you guys still trying to form "clubs"?

GO BUCS?
Alpha

Postby SIBucsFan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:46 am

SIBucsFan

Postby Pewterslimsme » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:43 pm

First of all, congrats to all the worthy winners of whatever it is that PMI, delt, and Pewterslimesme won here. C'mon Pat....et tu w/ the PewterslimEsme? I thought we were tighter than that....wait, that didn't come out right.

As for NY being Loser....sorry man, no dice. It ain't him. We've met one another...our kids have played togther...he buys Superbowl squares and enters NCAA March Madness pools to support my daughter's travelball team....I may or may not owe him $65. I don't know much.....about...well....much.....but I know for 100% NY isn't LoserBuc.

Now, ONE of these clowns around here might be OTown....could be that PewterslimEsme guy. Never liked him.
Pewterslimsme

Postby Kress » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:21 am

For no particular reason, I find myself pondering how it is that PMI knows how big the Space Needle is. Odd.

Maybe he's one of those grungy Seattle types. A bandwagon Seahawks fan who jumped ship when they tanked, perhaps. That would explain the inactivity followed by the sudden flurry.

Odd.

Odd, indeed.
Kress

Postby acaton » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Patrick McIrish wrote:Might as well keep going. The February list of nominees so far, and yes I'm convinced some have been nominated just to chap my ass...

Mooz
Mountaineer
Acmillis
Kress
LoserBuc
DTG
Cheb
MJW
Naismith
Plinko
Mdb1908
RealBucsFan
IchabodCrane
Kinda
Boots
Buc2
Outsider
Crocaneers

List will be whittled to 5 and voted on the end of February. And you get 3 nominees and 3 only, dumbass. BTW if this doesnt prove I'm neutral than nothing will. Over half the names are a joke! I'd cut my hands off before they would get a vote from me. Top 2 are February inductees.

Who?
Relax it'll fit.
acaton

Postby Moozician » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Patrick McIrish wrote:Might as well keep going. The February list of nominees so far, and yes I'm convinced some have been nominated just to chap my ass...

Mooz
Mountaineer
Acmillis
Kress
LoserBuc
DTG
Cheb
MJW
Naismith
Plinko
Mdb1908
RealBucsFan
IchabodCrane
Kinda
Boots
Buc2
Outsider
Crocaneers

Nahh... I'm no LEGEND here; ain't been around long enough, and don't post enough quality stuff to even be considered. Slim, NYBF, Kress, Bootz, Cheb, mdb... those guys, yeah.

The only reason I was a LEGEND on the old board was from exposing Loser Buc. No other reason. Looking at Kress' list, I realize how much I do miss the old place, though, and I'm glad some of that list carry on over here, including you, Irish.
Moozician

Postby Buc2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Moozician wrote:

Mooz
Mountaineer
Acmillis
Kress
LoserBuc
DTG
Cheb
MJW
Naismith
Plinko
Mdb1908
RealBucsFan
IchabodCrane
Kinda
Boots
Buc2
Outsider
Crocaneers

Nahh... I'm no LEGEND here; ain't been around long enough, and don't post enough quality stuff to even be considered. Slim, NYBF, Kress, Bootz, Cheb, mdb... those guys, yeah.

The only reason I was a LEGEND on the old board was from exposing Loser Buc. No other reason. Looking at Kress' list, I realize how much I do miss the old place, though, and I'm glad some of that list carry on over here, including you, Irish.

Bootz?

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Nano » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Legend of the post count
Nano

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Nano wrote:Legend of the post count

I still have the most "Thanks" on this board so I guess I'm legendary in that regard.

Personally, I'd rather have sainthood.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:

I still have the most "Thanks" on this board so I guess I'm legendary in that regard.

I'd rather be king.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:I still have the most "Thanks" on this board so I guess I'm legendary in that regard.

I'd rather be king.

King Buc2

aka Constantinople.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Moozician » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Moozician wrote:

Bootz?

Yeah.... Bootz.

For whatever my opinion is worth, I LIKE Bootz. There isn't a topic that he's afraid to take on. Even if you consider him wrong, he'll offer up a reason for his thinking, convoluted, or not. And I think he's a great "x's and o's" guy. PMI may be a better personnel evaluator, but Bootz reigns king as far as gameplay goes. So, my votes (if they count):

For Football stuff:
Cheb
Bootz
RBF

For general humor, off-topic, troll-killers:
Ichabod
Kress
NYBF

Political:
Mountaineer
Lachisbackisback

Yeah, I know it's too many, but what's a former LEGEND to do?
Moozician

Postby Buc2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:46 am

Moozician wrote:
Buc2 wrote:
Bootz?

Yeah.... Bootz.

For whatever my opinion is worth, I LIKE Bootz. There isn't a topic that he's afraid to take on. Even if you consider him wrong, he'll offer up a reason for his thinking, convoluted, or not. And I think he's a great "x's and o's" guy. PMI may be a better personnel evaluator, but Bootz reigns king as far as gameplay goes. So, my votes (if they count):

For Football stuff:
Cheb
Bootz
RBF

For general humor, off-topic, troll-killers:
Ichabod
Kress
NYBF

Political:
Mountaineer
Lachisbackisback

Yeah, I know it's too many, but what's a former LEGEND to do?

So all one needs to do to be a, so-called, football legend is to post a lot and be a contrarian? I'd put in MJW a hundred times before I'd think of adding Bootz to any kind of football legend list. The only legend he's in is in his own mind.

Imho of course.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Kress » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:52 pm

I'm the rector, bitch.
Kress

Postby deltbucs » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:55 am

Sorry for the delay, folks.

I guess I should have prepared a little better. I didn't know I'd be first ballot. This is quite an honor. I first want to thank the other LEGENDS for all that they've done over the years. PewterslimEsme and Coach Mac are great company. I even want to thank all the little guys over the years from BuccoBrewski and OweTwonBcks4Lies to mdb and RBF for always giving me material. You guys are the real MVP's.
I was pretty surprised at just how many votes I got. I was only a few short of Pewterslimsme.

Best of luck to everyone that's hoping to get in next month!

Regards,
Delt
LEGEND
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:56 am

Moozician wrote:Yeah.... Bootz.
And I think he's a great "x's and o's" guy. PMI may be a better personnel evaluator, but Bootz reigns king as far as gameplay goes.

That seriously cracked me up. Good stuff!

This is the type of material that we're looking for, folks.
deltbucs

Postby Pewterslimsme » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:04 pm

deltbucs wrote:I was only a few short of Pewterslimsme.

Yeah I noticed that during our last basketball game.
Pewterslimsme

Postby deltbucs » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Pewterslimsme wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I was only a few short of Pewterslimsme.

Yeah...about that. You play basketball a little different than most...
deltbucs

Postby Pewterslimsme » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:28 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Pewterslimsme wrote:

Yeah...about that. You play basketball a little different than most...

It's my version of a handcheck....wait.
Pewterslimsme

Postby Patrick McIrish » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:26 am

Corsair wrote:Are you guys still trying to form "clubs"?

Translation for the newer readers - I can't compete with the big dogs.

No need to comment Corsage, your posts speak for themselves.

On to more positive news......

ALPHA DOG IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patrick McIrish

Postby Patrick McIrish » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:28 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:

Yes you are. And when those knee pads wear out we'll pitch in for another set.

LEGEND PEWTERSLIMSME - My bad.
Patrick McIrish

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic