Official WWE thread

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
post

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:06 pm

User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Miz is a great talker. No question.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Here's the full transcribe


Miz: I’ll start it. Daniel, who has the authority to make matches on SmackDown Live?

DB: Me and Shane McMahon.

Miz: That’s it? So how does John Cena create this mixed tag match with him and Nikki and Carmella and James Ellsworth?

DB: So he proposed it, and then we made it official.

Miz: No he said “oh we’re doing a match” and then that match happened and we promoted it all week. It’s amazing to me how John Cena can have this much effect to not only the higher-ups but also the WWE audience - it amazes me. And now you’re going to sit there and say “oh you know, John Cena, he proposed it”. He didn’t propose it! He said, “hey, we’re gonna have a match next week” and then he probably texted you and said “hey, Daniel, by the way, I just created a match, hope you don’t mind. See you at dinner later”.

DB: No, he challenged them for a match and they accepted it, and we signed the match.

Miz: James Ellsworth DID NOT accept it. He didn’t want that match.

DB: Yeah, Carmella pushed him into it!

Miz: He did not want the match at all. Either way, it doesn’t really matter. The fact is John Cena created the match, texted you after, said “hey guess what? I did this. Don’t worry about it, though, because, we’ll see you at dinner later on”. It just amazes me how John Cena can spin everyone and manipulate and deceive people, and people applaud him for it and he gets patted on the back.

Like last... let’s talk about last week on SmackDown Live. He claimed that I steal my personality from people, I steal moves, I steal this, I steal that - I don’t know who I am. But you can make that claim about anybody! Any Superstar! I can do it about John Cena right now. You know, when John Cena first came to WWE he stole his personality from every white kid with an identity crisis in the 90s. He was a cross between Marky Mark and Vanilla Ice. But wait, there’s more! The Attitude Adjustment? Used to be called the Death Valley Driver, but John Cena stole it from Tommy Dreamer. “[GASP]...John Cena would steal a move from someone?” But wait, there’s more! He stole his girlfriend from Dolph Ziggler. “[GASP]...What? No, not our hero John Cena, he wouldn’t do that.” But wait, there’s more! He stole his last t-shirt design from a beer company.

But you know what? We applaud Cena, we love Cena because John Cena’s that good old guy, but the fact is he takes shots at me. That match that he created, with that mixed tag match? He did it because of me. You know it and I know it. He is jealous of my relationship, he’s jealous of all the talent I possess. And you look at me and I know what you’re thinking, “oh, come on, Miz. It’s John Cena,” but that’s the problem. Everyone just looks at John Cena in the backstage and in the audience and just go “it’s John Cena, he can do what he wants”.

During the draft, John Cena probably called you up and said “uh, listen, Daniel Bryan, I’m probably not gonna be around for six months, but listen, I want you to draft me to SmackDown Live and I don’t want to be number one, make me like around number three. Because number one, I’d have to be there everyday, but I’m not gonna be there everyday cause I’m gonna be the part-timer that I am, so, don’t worry about me”. I’m sick of it. I’m so sick of it Daniel. And you know it.

DB: Wait, what do I know? Because I know for sure he did not tell me to draft him at number five.

Miz: Oh, he didn’t?

DB: No, he didn’t.

Miz: He probably just told you, “listen, this is what’s gonna happen now, because John Cena wants this and John Cena gets what he wants. Because I’m a controlling egomaniac and that’s what I do”.

DB: Just a second [to Renee Young]. You know what I know? When we put John Cena’s name on a headline, more people come to the show. When I put Miz...

Miz: Because everyone believes in his crap! It’s all crap! What John Cena says is crap! It’s easy to sit there and say “never give up” when you first come to WWE and the Undertaker shakes your hand, and you got Kurt Angle going up against him saying “this kid’s a good hand, this kid’s gonna be pretty good, he’s gonna be pretty solid”. But imagine coming to WWE and everyone telling you that you’re no good! That in three months, you’re gonna be gone! Yeah.

DB: Clearly, you don’t know...

Miz: Yeah, it’s easy to say “never give up”... when you have adversity, when people are telling you and people are pushing you down, it’s not easy to give up, but I didn’t give up, did I?

DB: Clearly you don’t know the whole John Cena story, do you?

Miz: No, of course you’re gonna enlighten us with the... John Cena, that he is the prototypical of what every WWE Superstar wants, he talks, he’s got the look, he’s got the moves, he’s got the kids, he’s got everything.

DB: Nope. I will tell you this - that John Cena was this close [holds fingers close together] to getting fired, within a couple months of him debuting on WWE.

Miz: How would you know that? You weren’t even here? Because he told you that? Because he manipulated your mind while you were at the dinner table...

DB: Everybody knows that...

Miz: ... going, “listen, you need to sign a contract to be my friend, Daniel, because, I need to be around you, because I need more people like you because if I’m around you, people like you and then people will like me. I need Nikki to sign this to be my girlfriend, because you are a woman and as a woman...”

Renee: ...

DB: Wait, wait, wait just a second. You say all that, but never once have you been this close [holds fingers close together] to getting fired, because you’re a patsy for this company.

Miz: What? What?

DB: Yep. You’re a patsy for this company. You just tote the WWE line. Everything you say bad about John Cena, about him toting the company line, or being this, or whatever that? You are nothing but a WWE shill. Everything that you go out there and do. All the media, everything else that you do, nothing but a WWE shill.

Miz: I was a huge star before I even came to WWE, and if I wasn’t in WWE, I could go do something else.

DB: Like what?

Miz: The fact is I love being here. I could be an actor if I wanted. I could be a host. I love being here in WWE...

DB: Made to DVD movies?

Miz: Absolutely I could go do movies.

Maryse: How many movies have you done?

DB: I don’t do movies because I don’t want to be an actor.

Miz: You want to be a wrestler but you can’t cause of your head, it’s okay. It’s alright. It’s fine.

Renee: Can we just...

DB: I can’t, or they won’t let me? We’ll see in a year and a half and see what happens.

[Miz and Bryan side snipe at each other]

Renee: Miz, you said earlier that you think John Cena is jealous of your relationship. Why do you think he’s jealous of your guys relationship?

Miz: Do you watch anything he does? Like the promos that they do for Total Bellas or Total Divas? [Robot voice] “Nikki, I love you. Wait, was that correct? Did that sound good? Wait, let’s take one more take. Nikki, I LOVE you. Wait, nope, let’s do the third take. Thank you. Nikki, I Love you,” and then “that’s the one, that’s the one, that’s the one we’re all gonna take because that’s what we want to do. We want to make John Cena look really good on Total Divas.” It’s so robotic. Then you look at us...

Maryse: I think they’re a fraud. I personally think that both of them are a fraud, they’re plastic, there’s nothing real about them - everything they do is to elevate their brand. It’s all about that. It’s all about “am I gonna look good?” I personally think that he’s with her because he needs to make himself look good.

Miz: And having a relationship does exactly that. And why is she with him? Let me ask you a question, Maryse. When you were Divas champion - the longest reigning Divas champion - what was Nikki Bella doing?

Maryse: Well, nothing. She was a celebrity wrangler, she used to walk down the ramp with celebrity guests. Make sure they feel comfortable backstage, if you know what I mean. Bring them a coffee. And then, and then...

Miz: And then she starts dating John Cena. And what happens?

Maryse: Then she becomes the longest reigning Divas champion in history...

Miz: Ahhh... Opportunity...

Maryse: And then she gets on Total Divas, she gets six seasons...

Miz: Their own YouTube show...

Maryse: You’re gonna tell me that people want to see her that bad? Then she gets her own show, she gets Total Bellas, which she’s executive producer - she’s never produced a thing in her life!

Miz: It provides purses, shoes, money, power... anything you want... opportunity...

Renee: Are you jealous of Nikki Bella?

Maryse: Nikki Bella is jealous of me because I have this... [holds up left hand]... which she’ll never have.

Miz: That’s a hell of a ring! That is a hell of a ring! Any other brainbusters for us? Renee? Daniel? Anything?

Renee: Nope, that’ll do it. Thank you guys both so much...

Miz: Thanks everyone! Tune in next week for Talking Smack. It won’t be as good as this because we won’t be on it. See ya!

Renee: Thank you for joining us tonight on Talking Smack. We will see you next week... um... hopefully on a better note. [aside to Bryan] What’s the deal?

DB: I wish I could say more.
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:15 am

Holy ****! Is this personal or what? I do know Maryse and the Bellas having legit backstage beef years ago when Maryse was in her 1st WWE run but now this thing sounds personal. A lot of what Miz is saying is true and if it's just a work, Daniel Bryan needs to step his game up because Miz is absolutely destroying him.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:21 pm

WWE confirmed on Monday that The Undertaker will face Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 33
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Phantom Phenom wrote:WWE confirmed on Monday that The Undertaker will face Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 33

If Taker can't get Reigns over, nobody can.

I think the best way for that match to have the desired effect is for Taker to beat the **** out of Reigns. Total domination with no sells on Superman punches and spears. Taker has to put on an exhibition of all of his greatness while Roman absorbs it and fights on.

Basically, it needs to be Austin vs. Hart. Reigns needs that kind of moment. Bloody face and refuse to quit.

Whomever calls the match and how they do it will seal the deal.

If it doesn't work, you gotta heel turn him.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Twitter had a hissy fit last week. Also showed how ridiculously stupid most of the WWE Universe is. They don't think Reigns has earned that match vs the Undertaker but somehow Braum Strowman has. Strowman would get squashed if he took a beating vs the Undertaker on the biggest stage. And that's exactly what it would be. That's why Strowman backed off when Undertaker came to the ring last week.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Rocker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:53 pm

https://twitter.com/WWEonESPN/status/841333156556992513

Eric LeGrand named Warrior award recipient.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Rocker wrote:https://twitter.com/WWEonESPN/status/841333156556992513

Eric LeGrand named Warrior award recipient.

Good for him. I can't believe Schiano signed the guy.

His forty was atrocious and don't get me started on his vertical.

He was still better than Piscatelli though.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Man I'm looking forward to Miz Awesome show tomorrow! He owned CENA lol
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Rocker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Rollins!
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Good, foley got fired.. I always hate him


Look for angle to be the GM of RAW
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Foley didn't get fired. Rollins is the Adrian Peterson of WWE. Torn ACL he returns in less than 6months. Torn MCL he's back a month later.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Oh he gonna get get fired.(storyline)


https://www.google.com/amp/www.cageside ... eplacement

WWE RAW General Manager Mick Foley posted a message on Facebook asking fans, “Assuming Mrs. Foley’s baby boy gets the boot sometime in 2017, who would you like to see in the GM role?”
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:08 pm

AJ attacked Shane
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:06 pm

AJ vs Shane

Miz and Maryse v CENA and Nikki


Wrestle mania match confirmed
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:21 pm

That has to be so disappointing for Styles. Instead of Wyatt or Orton or Cena or even Harper he gets 47 year old Shane McMahon. This has more to do with Shane than it does AJ.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Ambrose vs Corbin for the Intercontinental Championship also announced. That should be a great match. I'm a big fan of Corbin.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Foley fired!
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Swashy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Foley may not be the only one. You hear about how much trouble Paige is in? That girl is a MESS
Swashy
 
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Swashy wrote:Foley may not be the only one. You hear about how much trouble Paige is in? That girl is a MESS



Saw the tape, Paige ? Meh
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Love Miz segment on smackdown lol. He's awesome
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:37 pm

WWE appears to be planning for some surprise participants in the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WrestleMania. According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is trying to keep the participants a secret aside from Mickie James, Carmella, Natalya, and Becky Lynch. Naomi may be cleared to return by WrestleMania on 4/2 in her hometown, and other rumored participants include Summer Rae, Tamina, and Eva Marie.

It’s still possible that WWE may bring back some names from the past to take part in the WrestleMania match. Some names reportedly being considered include Kelly Kelly, Victoria and Lita.

WrestleMania 33 takes place on April 2nd at the Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.


Kelly Kelly and Maria K some of you remember her from early 2000s will return to WWE
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:39 pm

WWE offered Hardy Boyz a contract
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Phantom Phenom wrote:WWE appears to be planning for some surprise participants in the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WrestleMania. According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is trying to keep the participants a secret aside from Mickie James, Carmella, Natalya, and Becky Lynch. Naomi may be cleared to return by WrestleMania on 4/2 in her hometown, and other rumored participants include Summer Rae, Tamina, and Eva Marie.

It’s still possible that WWE may bring back some names from the past to take part in the WrestleMania match. Some names reportedly being considered include Kelly Kelly, Victoria and Lita.

WrestleMania 33 takes place on April 2nd at the Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.


Kelly Kelly and Maria K some of you remember her from early 2000s will return to WWE


Kelly Kelly came in too early IMO. She was in that era where the Divas were just that. She's a very good in ring performer.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Phantom Phenom wrote:WWE offered Hardy Boyz a contract


Yes please!!
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Phantom Phenom wrote:WWE offered Hardy Boyz a contract


Yes please!!



You'll see lot familiar faces return to WWE
Last edited by Phantom Phenom on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Phantom Phenom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 pm

WWE is interested in purchasing Ring of Honor and discussions regarding a potential sale have been ongoing for months.
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Rollins vs HHH confirmed for Sunday. Great card this year.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Re: Official WWE thread

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Zayn's job is on the line tonight against Owens in a No DQ match. Hopefully he loses and goes to SmackDown. Much better show and he won't be wasted there. Plus he'll get away from Owens for good.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 15642
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 361 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Buc You, Crocaneers, Nano and 2 guests

cron